Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 28 Mini Blank Tranfer Thread

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭Missing Links

Im playing a match tonight meeting at 645. Ive told the manager my wife was late home with the car and I wont be there till 7. Im parked up around the car waiting on team news. Ive got a serious problem ha ha.

Carownervirus

• Registered Users Posts: 9,683 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Are most people fielding 11 this GW??

I have 10....have KDB, Aubameyang, Stevens and Fleck not playing and zilch ITB. Any further moves would be for a hit.

Want to keep KDB and Auba, and nobody obvious jumping out that would be worth the -4

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭The wonderfish

Any word on vardy possible injury?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Vardy not in squad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭shineon23

Im playing a match tonight meeting at 645. Ive told the manager my wife was late home with the car and I wont be there till 7. Im parked up around the car waiting on team news. Ive got a serious problem ha ha.

Yeah you need to quit that team, cant be having matches clash with FPL deadlines. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

FPL rockstar says Vardy is out

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Feck it. Vardy to Firmino done.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Did a late Traore to Perez transfer for - 4. It might not work out but at least I know Perez is starting.

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭The wonderfish

Vardy to Pukki done.......let’s get the pukki party started

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,397 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Even if he's out tonight might he still be worth hanging on to? There's 10 days between now and a home game with Villa.

I don't know whether to keep him and move out Martial or vice-versa.

I had a look at 6:45 when I got the news, there's no obvious move for him out. Helped justify a -4 to get in Saiss who I want for their upcoming run anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 3,450 ✭✭✭macraignil

Vardy to Jota last minute due to injury news for -4.

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭Markx

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Kelechi worth a punt?
    Went for it for -4

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Vardy goal

Advertisement