Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aritech RF620I4 on HKC 1070

Options
  • 22-02-2020 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hi

A friend of mine is dumping a few Aritech RF620I4 wireless sensors. I noticed there are dip switch settings inside. Any chance these will work on HKC1070 panel?????

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭kub

moany fuc wrote: »
    Hi

A friend of mine is dumping a few Aritech RF620I4 wireless sensors. I noticed there are dip switch settings inside. Any chance these will work on HKC1070 panel?????

Thanks

No, they are not compatible.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,713 ✭✭✭✭altor

moany fuc wrote: »
    Hi

Thanks

The dips are for settings on the sensors.
    If you used a 433 quickbridge you could use them on most systems.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 med10n

hello,
    would anyone know the reason for this ?. i'm connecting a SABB to a HKC1070 panel. On the SABB manual it says to connect the strobe terminals on the SABB to the Internal Bell terminals on the hkc1070 panel. On the HKC1070 manual, it says to connect the SABB strobe to the strobe terminals on the panel. i assume both are correct but why the difference ?.

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 11,713 ✭✭✭✭altor

med10n wrote: »
    hello,
    would anyone know the reason for this ?. i'm connecting a SABB to a HKC1070 panel. On the SABB manual it says to connect the strobe terminals on the SABB to the Internal Bell terminals on the hkc1070 panel. On the HKC1070 manual, it says to connect the SABB strobe to the strobe terminals on the panel. i assume both are correct but why the difference ?.

thanks

Answered in other thread.

Advertisement