Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf . . A Star Wars Tale .....

Options
  • 22-02-2020 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭

il_570xN.1600663669_kp8i.jpg

Welcome to Werewolf: A Star Wars Tale.

attachment.php?attachmentid=503619&stc=1&d=1582473810

These Jedi murderers left me scarred, left me deformed, but they could not scar my integrity! They could not deform my resolve! The remaining traitors will be hunted down, rooted out wherever they may hide, and brought to justice, dead or alive!

All collaborators will suffer the same fate. Those who protect the enemy are the enemy! Now is the time! Now we will strike back! Now we will destroy the destroyers! Death to the enemies of the democracy!

This has been the most trying of times, but we have passed the test. The war is over! The Separatists have been utterly defeated, and the Republic will stand.

United! United and free!

-Emperor Palpatine, Empire Day 19BBY

The Galaxy was at peace.

The Old Republic, that corrupt ineffectual bloated bureaucracy was no more. From its ashes a new and glorious Galactic Empire had been born.

And let us not forget the Jedi. Those sectarian religious extremists that took children from their parents and spend a lifetime indoctrinating them in the ways of their order. No wives or husbands. No friends. Just the Order and its treasonous Council.

Now there is not even the Order. The Emperor along with his enforcer, Darth Vader, have wiped them from the galaxy and they are now but a fading memory.

The Galaxy was at peace, until now.

attachment.php?attachmentid=503620&stc=1&d=1582473810

A rebellion has appeared, small in numbers but determined to bring down what our Emperor has spent his whole life building and among them possible members of our long defeated for, the Jedi Order. Terrorists who struck at the heart of the Empire’s Army of Peace, destroying our fully operational battle station. The “Death Star” as their fake news media calls it.

attachment.php?attachmentid=503621&stc=1&d=1582473810

Our Emperor will not stand for this! As we speak, our forces are hunting the rebels. Our second battle station will be online soon, and with it all hope for the rebellion will die as we blast them out of existence.

Cast of Characters

The Galactic Empire (Village)

Emperor Palpatine:
    Seer, Palpatine can use the force to see someone true intentions. Only other force users may be able to resist his power. He will also be searching for a certain young Skywalker who, should he be turned, prove a valuable ally. Palpatine is gathering his power, and should he survive to the penultimate day, will be able unleash his devastating force lightning against an opponent.

Darth Vader:
    Vader is the Emperor’s bodyguard. Each night he can protect someone from attack. He is needed in many places though, so his protection cannot be used on a player consecutively. He is also searching for his Son, Luke. The Imperial admirals should beware his legendary temper if his search goes badly.

Red Guard:
    Their Job is simple. Protect the Emperor.

Boba Fett:
    Vader has hired the most feared bounty hunter in the Galaxy to aid the Empire. Once a day, Fett can fire his rocket backpack.

The Admirals of the Empire.
    As the second Death Star nears completion, the Admirals of the Empire will be waiting for the ignition codes with which to activate its laser. If they survive the Rebellion & vader to day 4, one of them will need to fire once to avoid catastophe.

The Rebel Alliance (Wolves)

Leia Organa:
    Seeking revenge on the Empire for the justified destruction of her home world Alderann, Leia has several skills she can use. She is also hunting for her brother Luke Skywalker.

Han Solo:
    Notorious smuggler and gun runner, Solo will get to use his blaster every second night. He is searching for Skywalker, but still believing hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side.

Yoda:
    The old Jedi is still strong with the force despite his 900 years. He can see a person's true identity using the force. His mastery of the Jedi mind trick is to be feared.

Obi Wan Kenobi:
    As a master of the soresu form of lightsabre combat, Kenobi can protect one player each night phase, but not consecutively.

R2D2: Will aid his Rebel masters in their ill fated goals.

C3PO: Will aid his Rebel masters in their ill fated goals.

Unaligned, for now.
    Luke Skywalker:
    Skywalker has yet to choose a side, but with many searching for him, including his own father and sister, his time to decide will come soon. Luke's abilities are yet to be defined.

Player Roster
    Barney
    BJ
    Clara
    Die Hard
    Duffers
    GNR
    Hello
    Khalessi
    Kitten
    Kolido
    Mick
    Molly
    Necro
    sKeith
    Skunk
    Spook
    Stu
    Trit
    Yoss

Anon Account List
    Abigail WW
    Barbara WW
    Desmond WW
    Doris WW
    Emily WW
    Frank WW
    Henry WW
    Isla WW
    Jake WW
    Liam WW
    Mary WW
    Nigel WW
    Oisin WW
    Patrick WW
    Phil WW
    Regan WW
    Riona WW
    Senan WW
    Vernon WW
    Winifred WW

These are the Rules you are looking for.....

Game Elements:

• Have fun everyone!

• It’s an ANON game.

• Don’t reveal any character you may or may not have.

• Don’t mention or allude to any PMs you may nor may not have received.

• Voting will take place on a dedicated voting thread in the WW forum.

• Submit your vote between 10am and 9pm each day. You can revote as many times as you wish. A missed vote = a self vote that will escalate the more you don’t vote.

• If you have access to a backroom, it will be on Discord. PM a mod to organise access. Do not speak about the backroom, getting access or anything to do with discord, on thread. You will need a discord account to use your backroom. They are free and you can sign up for one here: www.discord.com
    • NRVs are Stormtroopers in this game. The PM sent to them looks like this:

Congratulations citizen of the Empire!

You have been conscripted to join the ranks of the Emperors Imperial Army.

Your have been assigned the role of: Stormtrooper
    Your alignment is : Good

You have to help Find the rebel spies.

1. Respect the mods: The decisions of the mods are final. Mods will not enter into discussion or arguments on thread about mechanics of the game. There will be a time for review and discussion after the game is complete. If you have any questions, please PM all of the mods (Drumpot, Fixxxer & Baggly), and we will respond as soon as possible.

2. Don't cheat: This is a game that relies heavily on the players having integrity. No PMing other players in the game and no chat about the game outside of this game thread and designated backroom threads. Screen-shots, quoting from backroom threads or naming of rooms anyone may or may not have are NOT permitted. If you are unsure about what you want to say crosses the line, PM a mod.

3. Be active: Please all try to reasonably contribute to the game thread with 5 posts being the minimum per day. In the case of a tie vote, the last vote will usually carry the lynch. All players who are mod killed will be replaced if possible, but this decision will be made on a case by case basis. If you wish to be subbed, please PM the mods.

4. Game schedule: The game thread will open on Saturday the 22nd of February. Posting and participation requirements wont be in effect until after 10am on Monday 24th February.

5. Voting rules: The lynch form will be opened following each munch and players can vote until 08:59:59PM. You can change your vote as many times as you like, but only your last vote will count. All votes for the lynch have to be made by yourself. You can vote here: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=112628933#post112628933

6. Players are free to post in the thread until any eliminations are announced. You are not eliminated from the game until a post in the game thread from the mods announces it. Once you are eliminated, please don't post in the game thread or in COP (outside of the deadroom) again. Eliminated players are also asked to not to thank any posts in the game thread after they have been eliminated. You will be granted access to the deadroom where you can discuss the game. Please PM a mod for access, although we will endeavor to have it arranged automatically upon your death.

7. Policy on Abuse: Boards has a no-abuse rule in place that is in effect in this forum as well. By all means, call people on dodgy behaviour, point out if they are being silly or behaving strangely, be aggressive in your approach; but DO NOT abuse another player. If you feel another player has stepped over a line, the first step is to ask them to stop; if they do not, please PM a forum mod (Sullivlo/Baggly/Quickbeam) or use the report button on the post in question. Forum mods will investigate and action any issues at an appropriate time, keeping the game mods informed of any actions as needed.

8. Win Conditions: Village wins if all non-villagers are eliminated. Non-villagers win if their team reach parity with remaining villagers.

9. DO NOT REVEAL YOUR CHARACTER AND OR ROLE ON THREAD.

Have fun guys; we encourage fun poking, memes, gifs, videos and such and such.

Not a rule but important for our community. We have new players perhaps watching this game, so please make them feel welcome in the forum by behaving respectfully with your fellow players. If anyone new is reading this, we have a glossary of terms and acronyms, as well as this beginner’s guide, which is available to all within the werewolf sub forum.

Open, the thread now is . .
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Mark on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Players have all received alignment pms and anon account details. You can post using your anon account but DO NOT REVEAL YOUR ALIGNMENT.

Updated: DO NOT REVEAL YOUR CHARACTER AND OR ROLE ON THREAD.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

giphy.gif

Hey.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Hi

Bye till tomorrow

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Out!

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Evening!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Jesus tis a queer quiet tread.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Maybe the rest of the gang will beam in later.....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Let's set this straight good and early - There is only one GOAT movie trilogy, and it isn't the one set in Space.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Let's set this straight good and early - There is only one GOAT movie trilogy, and it isn't the one set in Space.

BTTF?

Anyway, hows the crowd today?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Regan WW wrote: »
    BTTF?

My head is busting

BTTF?

Moist.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Moist.

Oh Babs. My eyes

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Good afternoon fellow space cadets. No one has alluded to the lack of info in the OP, I assume we will receive more as the game progresses.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

BTTF?

Eh...I forgot about BTTF alright :o

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Afternoon all. Tired.com
    Riona WW wrote: »
    Good afternoon fellow space cadets. No one has alluded to the lack of info in the OP, I assume we will receive more as the game progresses.

The way the games are going lately the lack of further details wouldn’t surprise me :D

Emily WW wrote: »
    Afternoon all. Tired.com

The way the games are going lately the lack of further details wouldn’t surprise me :D

Tired2.com
    8. Win Conditions: Village wins if all non-villagers are eliminated. Non-villagers win if their team reach parity with remaining villagers.

I feel like is saying that there are 2 bad teams.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

MOD: THE OP HAS BEEN UPDATED.

All relevant start of game PMs have been sent out.

Enjoy the game!

I presume this means we can talk about alignment now?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    I presume this means we can talk about alignment now?

I what way, I'm sure everyone is good.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

*Checks thread*

My head hurt too much to focus on this today, be back in the morning.

Riona WW wrote: »
    I what way, I'm sure everyone is good.

*Eyeroll*

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Good evening all. Big Phil has arrived to crack a few wolf skulls.

Tired2.com

Both palpatine and vader on the good team are searching for Luke. Maybe if Vader doesn't find him he goes rogue and becomes evil. It says that the admirals better be wary if his search goes poorly.

Tired2.com

Both palpatine and vader on the good team are searching for Luke. Maybe if Vader doesn't find him he goes rogue and becomes evil. It says that the admirals better be wary if his search goes poorly.

Just polishing my lightsaber. I'll be with ye shortly.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Hi everybody.... Frank in the hizouse..

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Evening folks!

• Advertisement

Jake WW wrote: »
    Evening folks!

Evening Lukey.

Advertisement