Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf . . A Star Wars Tale .....

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

OMG. Such a hectic day

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    So four people, you think there's a loud wolf?

That's it... it's not much of a reasoning tbh.

I dislike both yours and Senan's strategies as you're focusing on the extremes of the spectrum of posting when we all know that most wolves love the middle ground posting wise.

No, they really don’t. Based on most games her I expect a spread of wolves across the posting spectrum

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Seeing as how we appear to be doing FFA's today:
    FFA#1
    Barbara - really dislike the no voting thing. I think it might be a task though.
    Patrick - a teeny bit of an OMGUS decision but I didn't like him saying I was scaremongering earlier.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    No, they really don’t. Based on most games her I expect a spread of wolves across the posting spectrum

Oh yeah, I'm not disputing that

But focusing on solely the top, or the bottom just seems counter productive imo

I'm sure there will be a higher posting wolf, I'm sure there will be a lower posting wolf.

Just basing it as your sole reasoning for your entire FFA just feels a little, I dunno... shallow?

As I said before, if I see things I disagree with I'm gonna say it.

Oh yeah, I'm not disputing that

But focusing on solely the top, or the bottom just seems counter productive imo

I'm sure there will be a higher posting wolf, I'm sure there will be a lower posting wolf.

Just basing it as your sole reasoning for your entire FFA just feels a little, I dunno... shallow?

As I said before, if I see things I disagree with I'm gonna say it.

Yes you are. You just exactly disputed that. You said wolves post in the middle. How are you not disputing it

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Phil was munched this morning and Abigals first 4 posts where of different Phils, could this be a task. I wonder?

Yes you are. You just exactly disputed that. You said wolves post in the middle. How are you not disputing it

I really wish people would read my full posts :cool:

You are basing your ENTIRE FFA off one portion of players.

So is Senan.

This is what I disagree with.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Missile-Firing-Boba-Fett.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=738&h=369

A MISSLE BACK PACK HAS BEEN ACTIVATED

/please stand by to see if it hits its target/

fixXxer wrote: »
    Missile-Firing-Boba-Fett.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=738&h=369

A MISSLE BACK PACK HAS BEEN ACTIVATED

/please stand by to see if it hits its target/

Interesting, this means this afternoons shot wasn’t our vig

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Senan WW wrote: »
    I’ve six cause it’s day one and they are all fairly weak reads. There are six wolves so having six people seemed like a good starting point

Hey twinny. Maybe you can change your face?

• Advertisement

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

pyFY72V.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Not much tbh, as I said I think Henry is dodge..

I've a 3 people I have a village lean on at the moment but I wont be sharing that on thread obviously. I need to re read OP again to try make sense of the deflected shot.

what did henry do?

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Make it number 3, Desmond.
    Desmond WW wrote: »
    Clearly I'm missing something here. I've no clue what you're talking about.

nor have i. lets see if barbara has answered

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

pyFY72V.gif

Who do you wanna chat about?

I'm off to go vote Barbara

Frank WW wrote: »
    So you were rustling branches but in such an obvious way that everyone would know you were doing it?

So a pointless exercise then if everyone should know what you are at.

its certainly getting your back up anyway

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Evening folks. What did I miss?

Senan WW wrote: »
    For someone who was rustling branches you don’t take it very well when it’s flipped
    You’re getting wound up there over very little IMO

It’s interesting

i'm leaning towards one of the people going after frank to be a wolf

going after Henry rather

Riona WW wrote: »
    Evening folks. What did I miss?

Hi Riona

Have a read back and share your thoughts

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Afternoon everyone.

Just reading back, I didn't like Abi's introduction to the game this morning after munch. There was lots of giffing giddiness at quite a serious time for the village. The first sign of a person in the game is at 10:09am Monday with gifs, no that's not a hangable offence on its own, but something to keep an eye on.

another weak reason

• Advertisement

another weak reason

Hey wini why is that and who would you vote for?

another weak reason

Are you up to speed yet wini?

Mary WW wrote: »
    Who do you wanna chat about?

I'm off to go vote Barbara

What do you make of the votes on me?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Hi Riona

Have a read back and share your thoughts

Henry seems like a loud nrv, babs no lynch voting is bizarre. Thats pretty much where I'm at.

Who would you vote? Given what you've read so far?

leaning the people on henry

Hey wini why is that and who would you vote for?

voting for someone because f giddyness? come on!

because wolves are operating with perfect info they need to clasp at any reason to vote a villager. weak reasons for voting are suspicious IMO. granted on day 1, most reasons are weak.
    but i'm also an advocate for the no vote on day 1, so these weak reasons stand out to me

Are you up to speed yet wini?

for the most part

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Hey big, not heard too much from you so far. What are your other thoughts on the game based on your reading back?

Not a lot without just pointing out some already popular theories (or bandwagons?). However, I do feel that there was a mountain made out of a molehill with regards to what does 'eliminated' and 'blasted' mean from the mod posts. Like it isn't clear who exactly did the 'blasting' and we should certainly discuss that, but it was asked at one point if Boba Fett was able to kill someone from his rocketpack! That doesn't automatically mean whoever made these mountains are wolves, but at the least these are unnecessary treads for the village to get tangled up in.

I haven't been around much so far so can't really criticise though. With a busy Monday out of the way, I'm far more able to participate now and for as long as I survive in the game.

I think stating that Abi's only contribution being around munchtime is a little bit disingenuous tbh.

Here's all her posts. Some of them well afterwards. Not much in terms of content... sure. Nothing there at all of any note.

I went back and looked because a wolf once accused me of being on at munch time as a way of trying to shade me when munch and lynch times are the most obvious times that people will be active.

Thing about Abi is as I said it's just a pile of fluff and explaining how sorry can mean different things.

So for that reason I'd likely have her on my FFA, but not for the munch time thing, I think that's a bit lazy if I'm honest.

Whatever about what others might be saying about Abi, I did not say myself that her only contribution was around munch-time. It was the fact that it was her first contribution to the game which raised a flag with me. Also, multiple gif posts are something more suitable for Saturday/Sunday shítposting, not the immediate aftermath of an uncertain munch where there's no autopriest. There was also a touch of being too prepared with those gifs and 'OMG' from them.

Doesn't make Abi a lock wolf by any stretch, but given my own limited participation so far, it's the best I've got for now.

Nah Nigel that wasn't necessarily aimed at you at all, and tbh, I actually find Abi's post just simply lack any content.

That's what I FFAed her over, not so much the timing but the content.

• Advertisement

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Not a lot without just pointing out some already popular theories (or bandwagons?). However, I do feel that there was a mountain made out of a molehill with regards to what does 'eliminated' and 'blasted' mean from the mod posts. Like it isn't clear who exactly did the 'blasting' and we should certainly discuss that, but it was asked at one point if Boba Fett was able to kill someone from his rocketpack! That doesn't automatically mean whoever made these mountains are wolves, but at the least these are unnecessary treads for the village to get tangled up in.

I haven't been around much so far so can't really criticise though. With a busy Monday out of the way, I'm far more able to participate now and for as long as I survive in the game.

Whatever about what others might be saying about Abi, I did not say myself that her only contribution was around munch-time. It was the fact that it was her first contribution to the game which raised a flag with me. Also, multiple gif posts are something more suitable for Saturday/Sunday shítposting, not the immediate aftermath of an uncertain munch where there's no autopriest. There was also a touch of being too prepared with those gifs and 'OMG' from them.

Doesn't make Abi a lock wolf by any stretch, but given my own limited participation so far, it's the best I've got for now.

It’s an interesting observation around the blaster this morning, and I was one of the ones who kind of started it to see what reactions I’d get. Given the latest mod posting what do you think at this stage re the earlier blaster shot? Maybe something to discuss post lynch rather than right now

Advertisement