Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf . . A Star Wars Tale .....

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Senan WW wrote: »
    I like this theory, could it be one of these lads?

R2D2: Will aid his Rebel masters in their ill fated goals.

C3PO: Will aid his Rebel masters in their ill fated goals.

Yup, that's exactly what I was thinking tbh.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    How does this make any sense?

Bubba fett shot at someone. That's been deflected and the missle hit someone else. I'm hypothesing that the next person alphabetically was hit in their place. The next person alphabetically would mean you were the original target. The original target is protected by yoda so you are a wolf.

Also who are you suggesting Isla is a wolf!!

How can I be protected by Yoda?

Obi Wan is the wolf BG and they protect at night

You could be Yoda.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Ok I’ve just caught up, before I say anything about anything else I’m of course going to address these two. I’ve had an unexpectedly busy day, that means nothing of my alignment. What I find odd however is that I would be voted for in the first place considering I haven’t fulfilled the 5 post per day quota so could have been mod killed so why waste a vote on a potential mod kill. Fair enough Senan said it was a placehold vote but Vernon voting after Liam saying so feels suspicious to me. Trying to get a wagon going there?
    I'm away for an hour or two, going to stick a placeholder vote in on Liam
    Vernon WW wrote: »
    Voting Liam, I thought I was being quiet but Liam's solitary post
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=112628348&postcount=37

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Yup, that's exactly what I was thinking tbh.

I could see that BUT is it too powerful? Like the vig would know two wolves then?
    Of course there are 6/7 of them

• Advertisement

Liam WW wrote: »
    Ok I’ve just caught up, before I say anything about anything else I’m of course going to address these two. I’ve had an unexpectedly busy day, that means nothing of my alignment. What I find odd however is that I would be voted for in the first place considering I haven’t fulfilled the 5 post per day quota so could have been mod killed so why waste a vote on a potential mod kill. Fair enough Senan said it was a placehold vote but Vernon voting after Liam saying so feels suspicious to me. Trying to get a wagon going there?

I didn’t consider mod kills as there were about 8 on less than 5!

Isla might have been an Imperial guard either. Protecting the Emp but why would Isla be a wolf!

I could see that BUT is it too powerful? Like the vig would know two wolves then?
    Of course there are 6/7 of them

Vig won't know anything, no auto priest.

What we do know is that a shot definitely deflected, only the vig knows their target.

If it was a minion wolf that got hit how would the vig know with no auto priest?

I don’t want Henry to be killed, I can see why people have voted for him but I like what he’s said around the attack this evening. It’s villagery to me, I think people should move off him.

Vig won't know anything, no auto priest.

What we do know is that a shot definitely deflected, only the vig knows their target.

If it was a minion wolf that got hit how would the vig know with no auto priest?

Well they’ll know who they shot and that it wasn’t Isla? So that person is Yoda presumably?

• Advertisement

Well they’ll know who they shot and that it wasn’t Isla? So that person is Yoda presumably?

Yeah, they will know their own target. And with the gifs the target kinda had to be Yoda.

Even the flavour is Yoda-like.

I didn’t consider mod kills as there were about 8 on less than 5!

Well I can’t speak for anyone else but if I was a wolf lying low wouldn’t be my tactic, I’m smart enough to know they’re always the first people gone for because they’re easy targets. Fair enough if the game has gone on a long time and people aren’t getting involved but people can be busy and not be wolves.

I just find it odd that Vernon lumped in a vote on me after you putting a placeholder in, feels like trying to get a wagon going on an easy target

Liam WW wrote: »
    Well I can’t speak for anyone else but if I was a wolf lying low wouldn’t be my tactic, I’m smart enough to know they’re always the first people gone for because they’re easy targets. Fair enough if the game has gone on a long time and people aren’t getting involved but people can be busy and not be wolves.

I just find it odd that Vernon lumped in a vote on me after you putting a placeholder in, feels like trying to get a wagon going on an easy target

Good response. I will likely move off you

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Im unable to catch up. Ive real life commitments that ensure I can not play a meaningful part until tomorrow.

That ok with you Mary? Sucks if its not.

Look I've been lynched for less

I'll just flag now. I'm not here Wednesday

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    It’s an interesting observation around the blaster this morning, and I was one of the ones who kind of started it to see what reactions I’d get. Given the latest mod posting what do you think at this stage re the earlier blaster shot? Maybe something to discuss post lynch rather than right now

I didn't note who exactly said what back then as I was still in skimming mode while I caught up, so I didn't know you were part of that discussion.

Given that mod post about Boba, it seems that whoever asked if Boba could kill someone from his backpack...that was a good question and not actually a case of a mountain being made out of a molehill. I did acknowledge though that there were questions to be asked around it, but the discussion of 'eliminated', I think we can take it as a given that it is meant as a traditional munch.

Now that I'm getting into it though and going back to OP to rethink things...there was only one munch this morning. Yet, in the OP win conditions, it is implied that there could be more than one bad team...
    OP wrote:
    Village wins if all non-villagers are eliminated. Non-villagers win if their team reach parity with remaining villagers.

Just something about the wording of that which suggests there could be more than one bad team in the game. I guess we'll find out at 10am tomorrow when we see if there are 1 or 2 munches.

Four votes and wagons spinning all over the place.

Ok here goes.

Phil WW was Luke Skywalker
    Isla WW was R2D2, rebel lapdog.

Best I can do folks.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    Look I've been lynched for less

I'll just flag now. I'm not here Wednesday

Any excuse for a throw away vote eh Mary?

Ill catch up when I have time.

Four votes and wagons spinning all over the place.

Ok here goes.

Phil WW was Luke Skywalker
    Isla WW was R2D2, rebel lapdog.

Best I can do folks.

So that’s a hard claim at priest so?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Would the mods really out Yoda like that though?

That’s two missed shots today!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Any excuse for a throw away vote eh Mary?

Ill catch up when I have time.

Well you're still here right. Any thoughts?

Your tomorrow comment annoyed me

• Advertisement

Emily WW wrote: »
    Would the mods really out Yoda like that though?

That’s two missed shots today!

It’s not really outing him, it’s giving him two lives, that’s been done before

So that’s a hard claim at priest so?

Rule 9 forbids me from claiming my role or character.

I'm giving you the information that I am allowed to post.

Hopefully people are around to move their votes off Henry

Voting Vernon for now unless he gives me a reason not to.

Still wrapping my head around everything after speed reading back

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Isla landed on the thread at 7:28 and the shot was fired 5 minutes later.

Both that, and the fact the the shot which killed her was deflected, leads me towards the thought that Isla fired the shot and it deflected back towards her and killed her.

The flavour gifs imply that it was Yoda who deflected this shot. Would the mods 'out' Yoda or his power like that? I'm not saying they wouldn't or that it would be a bad thing, just wondering.

So if it was Yoda who was the target, he is quite a powerful wolf with an ability to deflect a shot back on the shooter. I wonder is that a Yoda power though, or the result of him being protected by a wolf team mate.

I would hope that it's a one-time ability or at least limited. If Yoda can't be shot and must be lynched to be killed, well obviously that's not good for us in the Galactic Empire.

Rule 9 forbids me from claiming my role or character.

I'm giving you the information that I am allowed to post.

Seems incredibly lucky that we’d hit a wolf and potential wolf and possibly Yoda with the first two kills

I don’t see how a wolf would know Who luke was but maybe it’s just a stalling tactic

The Henry voters - are ye for changing?
    I think he deserves a stay

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Isla landed on the thread at 7:28 and the shot was fired 5 minutes later.

Both that, and the fact the the shot which killed her was deflected, leads me towards the thought that Isla fired the shot and it deflected back towards her and killed her.

The flavour gifs imply that it was Yoda who deflected this shot. Would the mods 'out' Yoda or his power like that? I'm not saying they wouldn't or that it would be a bad thing, just wondering.

So if it was Yoda who was the target, he is quite a powerful wolf with an ability to deflect a shot back on the shooter. I wonder is that a Yoda power though, or the result of him being protected by a wolf team mate.

I would hope that it's a one-time ability or at least limited. If Yoda can't be shot and must be lynched to be killed, well obviously that's not good for us in the Galactic Empire.

Dude, read up

Isla was R2D2, rebel lapdog.

Boba Fett is thankfully amongst us still.

Emily WW wrote: »
    Hopefully people are around to move their votes off Henry

If they are not I’m prepared to vote tactically to save him. Apologies in advance if that means killing someone innocent

I’m gonna vote Abi as I didn’t like the way she came into the thread with the Phil gifs after munch having not posted yet on thread

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Yoda is a wolf seer and can deflect shots, thats pretty powerful

Advertisement