Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf . . A Star Wars Tale .....

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Here's the thing though, if Babs blundered into the thread and self-pressed against Abi we'd have her anyways.

She was caught by the short and curlies and couldn't back out of her no vote tunnel.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Why would I then allow my fellow wolf to die? I could have easily moved to Abigail.

I'm gonna have to stop you here, it's not factual that she was a wolf, your feeding us this narrative either honestly or lying through your teeth

Regan WW wrote: »
    I'm gonna have to stop you here, it's not factual that she was a wolf, your feeding us this narrative either honestly or lying through your teeth

It absolutely is factual.

I can't help if you choose to doubt me, but what I have posted on the thread regarding the dead players are facts.

Here's the thing though, if Babs blundered into the thread and self-pressed against Abi we'd have her anyways.

She was caught by the short and curlies and couldn't back out of her no vote tunnel.

Babs could have bundled in and self pres at the last second and explained it if she had a reason to self pres, like a fake/real role claim

It absolutely is factual.

I can't help if you choose to doubt me, but what I have posted on the thread regarding the dead players are facts.

Factual according to you, under scrutiny by everyone else though

• Advertisement

Meh, I'm not gonna waste time on the thread arguing with you Regan.

If you want to doubt me go on ahead.

Two wolves are dead, those are the facts.

It won't change anything if you don't believe me, they'll still be dead.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

I want you to be right here but I'm Scooby Dubious, babs wolf dies because of a self vote? Hmm
    No, my issue is why Babs, a wolf, wouldn't vote at all! She could have saved herself with a self pres vote, she could have done loads. I want you to be right because I voted her but I'm worried at how well we are apparently doing

Problem I see is that unless someone comes out with a hard counter claim we won't know until game over because if he gets munched or lynched all we know is he was killed, neither prove if he was lying or truthful to be honest!

Could do with some mini-games to pick up a peek or two!

Meh, I'm not gonna waste time on the thread arguing with you Regan.

If you want to doubt me go on ahead.

Two wolves are dead, those are the facts.

It won't change anything if you don't believe me, they'll still be dead.

I have to be sceptical Henry, I'm not going to spend the rest of the night beating the drum, but I'm still sceptical

Barbara WW wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Hey.

:pac::pac::pac:

Was about to start going through Bab's posts but this is so funny!! This is her first post!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Yea but the wolves would have gotten a village out of the game. Unless it was two wolves against each other but I can’t see two wolves not voting.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

No, my issue is why Babs, a wolf, wouldn't vote at all! She could have saved herself with a self pres vote, she could have done loads. I want you to be right because I voted her but I'm worried at how well we are apparently doing

I don’t think she was around?

Moist.
    Just polishing my lightsaber. I'll be with ye shortly.
    Evening Lukey.
    Star Wars virgin here. I come in peace.

Can someone explain to me if Darth Vader and Palpatine are actually good guys or are they good guys for the purpose of this game?
    Live long and prosper.
    I'm not lynching anyone.
    Just tonight.
    It's a definite position. I'll be reading the thread, of course, but I just don't want to vote.

If I was to vote, it'd be you I'd be voting for.

I do.
    I hate the name Jake.
    I've already answered that question in the post your quoted.

Because I don't want to.
    You*
    It's as good as any other reason put forth.
    Well, I'm not voting, so that's one vote for myself.

Feel free to make it two.
    Ye're all big boys and girls. Ye can make yer own decisions.
    No lynch is obviously an option. I'm doing it.
    Number 3.
    I don't care.
    Make it number 3, Desmond.
    Enjoy.
    No.

I'm not voting.

Sadly there's absolutely nothing in Babs posts that we garnish from.

Pretty much steadfastly on about no vote.

The only thing I'd pull from it is the interaction with Desmond, I think Desmond's reaction is fairly pure so I'd lean good(ish) there.

Not an exact science though.

Interestingly enough I don't get the same vibe from Jake and Babs back and forth. That one seems more likely to be contrived.

Jake - you voted Desmond right? Why out of the four you had on your FFA did you vote for Dessie?

Emily WW wrote: »
    Yea but the wolves would have gotten a village out of the game. Unless it was two wolves against each other but I can’t see two wolves not voting.

I wouldn't rule that out at all actually, it would be in wolves interest to miss one vote to try and mess with wagonomics.

Like look at Babs posts there. There's nothing of any note in them really.

And we don't have a vote from her either to analyse so it's actually a tactic that works pretty damn well for starving us of info.

Henry - what’s ur FFA at the moment?

Senan WW wrote: »
    Henry - what’s ur FFA at the moment?

I'd need to think about that for a little while.

I'm in a bit of an OMGUSSY mood re: Frank and Patrick and I think that's clouding my judgement so I'm gonna have a re read of the thread.

Will give my thoughts later or tomorrow morning though.

I'd need to think about that for a little while.

I'm in a bit of an OMGUSSY mood re: Frank and Patrick and I think that's clouding my judgement so I'm gonna have a re read of the thread.

Will give my thoughts later or tomorrow morning though.

Before you’re munched preferably

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f290eb833ffc2bc5429944fd82d61967c9c7334b9d7&rid=giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Henry, why did you 'come out' so early in the game?

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Henry, why did you 'come out' so early in the game?

Mainly and primarily I provided the information in the event I might be lynched.

I had 4 votes on me at that stage and nobody was gonna change (in my head anyways) so I wasnt going to leave the village without passing on what I was permitted to.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Mainly and primarily I provided the information in the event I might be lynched.

I had 4 votes on me at that stage and nobody was gonna change (in my head anyways) so I wasnt going to leave the village without passing on what I was permitted to.

I was going to change, as soon as you explained why you thought you should boss people around. Turned out you are the priest ( a non mentioned role I'm gonna guess grand moff tarkin)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Well, this is an interesting evening to come back to. One the one hand it looks like the village is suddenly doing awesomely, on the other it feels a little too good. Maybe that’s just the way it’s turned out, dunno I think I need to sleep on this and read back this evenings posts

@ Henry. I voted des because a) he was one of my ffa based on a loud wolf and b) I’d already indicated earlier that I thought there was a wolf between him and senan. I actually came close to voting for you tbh, but I put him as a placeholder and only got back around now.

I’ve a lot to review and think about here. Some of the dynamics feel off but the puzzle is whether they actually are off....

• Advertisement

Jake WW wrote: »
    Well, this is an interesting evening to come back to. One the one hand it looks like the village is suddenly doing awesomely, on the other it feels a little too good. Maybe that’s just the way it’s turned out, dunno I think I need to sleep on this and read back this evenings posts

@ Henry. I voted des because a) he was one of my ffa based on a loud wolf and b) I’d already indicated earlier that I thought there was a wolf between him and senan. I actually came close to voting for you tbh, but I put him as a placeholder and only got back around now.

I’ve a lot to review and think about here. Some of the dynamics feel off but the puzzle is whether they actually are off....

It's a barstead game which is a game where we don't know all the permutations and combinations. We have been very lucky or Henry is leading us down the garden path. The only thing that can save us in that case is either the seer or the priest saving us in the morning so if Henry is fake we need saving. Also either protection will be on Henry or me tonight so rock paper scissors rebel scum.

@Oisin I'm waiting on the reply but I'm 90% you a reb tbrowing shade.

Why would the protection be on you Doris?

Fair enough, I would likely have that same train of thought myself if in that position.

It's just way too convenient and easy that the only players killed so far have been wolves and a sleeper wolf though. And if that's the way it is...that isn't your fault, we shouldn't shoot the messenger.

Whether it involves you or not, there is more at play than we think. Yoda deflected a shot but killed a fellow wolf in doing so. It doesn't say anything about Yoda being able to deflect in the OP, so there are things going on that we haven't been told.

It all just seems too easy for us villagers so far.

Senan WW wrote: »
    Why would the protection be on you Doris?

Probably won't be. Probably be on Henry.

On a completely unrelated note - I use Firefox browser but for this anon game wanted to use a second browser to keep logged in as Nigel WW. Microsoft Edge browser was already installed on the laptop, so I said I'd give it a try...good lord it is dogshíte. I ended up downloading Chrome, which feels more like something a human can use. Microsoft seem intent on making joke browsers.

True story.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    On a completely unrelated note - I use Firefox browser but for this anon game wanted to use a second browser to keep logged in as Nigel WW. Microsoft Edge browser was already installed on the laptop, so I said I'd give it a try...good lord it is dogshíte. I ended up downloading Chrome, which feels more like something a human can use. Microsoft seem intent on making joke browsers.

True story.

I use duck duck go which is chrome based for these games, also it's great we can't post by accident because I've got reply in my other account a few times but I get the you don't have access page.

Jake WW wrote: »
    Ok going to put my money where my mouth is and see if I can find a loud wolf

#ffa1
    Henry
    Emily
    des
    Barbara

Went for 4 since there’s only a post between the last two. Could have gone for 5 on the same basis tbh but feck it I’ll stick where I am

Jake...

You were between Senan and Des yet Senan didnt make your FFA?

I dunno. Something is off about you, I can't quite put my finger on it.

Jake...

You were between Senan and Des yet Senan didnt make your FFA?

I dunno. Something is off about you, I can't quite put my finger on it.

Again you don’t actually read my posts

Becoming a habit with you at this stage henry

Can't shake the feeling that Frank came in to go after me and disrupt me over pushing Babs.

I can see it as a wolf distraction tactic.

Patrick I'm less worried about after sleeping on it, though his vanishing act during the lynching time concerns me for reasons unconnected to me.

Winnie is interesting.

Winnies comments reading back were that she felt someone pushing me was a wolf (I still feel that and I think it's more likely Frank now) yet she ends up voting Nigel.

Safe, off wagon vote where nobody else is going so not affecting the lynch. Didnt notice it yesterday in my worries about my own skin.

Then we have Jake who is a bit of a spoofer. He did refer to there being a wolf between Senan and Des earlier in the day but then his FFA just dumps the top 4 posters out, which I've already said that I disagree with. Something is funky here I cant quite figure what.

Abigail is weird. Counter wagon to a wolf, should be safe.

But I cant shake the feeling there was no concerted effort to save Babs was cos Abi is also a wolf.

Few others I need to read better yet or they just plain need to post more.

But for now based on the above

#FFA2

Frank
    Abigail
    Winnie

• Advertisement

Still not settled on lasts nights events. At this point I think it will need the seers input. Bobba fetts action today will also be important.

Advertisement