Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf . . A Star Wars Tale .....

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Why would Henry lie about being a priest? It's too early for a fake role claim. Isn't it?
    Senan WW wrote: »
    Well if his neck was on the block?

Could there be a wolf priest?
    Henry WW wrote: »
    Why would I then allow my fellow wolf to die? I could have easily moved to Abigail.

Just on this Henry and I won't make a big deal out of it but I'm putting a pin in it

There is a scenario where Abbi and Barbara were both wolves, neither were on line at 9pm yesterday to self-pres, so you moving vote would have been irrelevant.

But thats a rabbit hole and for now in the absence of a counter claim I'm happy to park Henry. Even if he was evil we seem to be getting the info.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Can't shake the feeling that Frank came in to go after me and disrupt me over pushing Babs.

I can see it as a wolf distraction tactic.

Patrick I'm less worried about after sleeping on it, though his vanishing act during the lynching time concerns me for reasons unconnected to me.

Winnie is interesting.

Winnies comments reading back were that she felt someone pushing me was a wolf (I still feel that and I think it's more likely Frank now) yet she ends up voting Nigel.

Safe, off wagon vote where nobody else is going so not affecting the lynch. Didnt notice it yesterday in my worries about my own skin.

Then we have Jake who is a bit of a spoofer. He did refer to there being a wolf between Senan and Des earlier in the day but then his FFA just dumps the top 4 posters out, which I've already said that I disagree with. Something is funky here I cant quite figure what.

Abigail is weird. Counter wagon to a wolf, should be safe.

But I cant shake the feeling there was no concerted effort to save Babs was cos Abi is also a wolf.

Few others I need to read better yet or they just plain need to post more.

But for now based on the above

#FFA2

Frank
    Abigail
    Winnie

Oisin and Abigail would be my two, hopefully if I die you will see why.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Morning all, I don't know what to think or who to believe now. There is the old saying, if it's too good to be true, it usually isn't. 2 wolves and Luke in one day. Did I miss anyone?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    Morning all, I don't know what to think or who to believe now. There is the old saying, if it's too good to be true, it usually isn't. 2 wolves and Luke in one day. Did I miss anyone?

Nope that's it

There's also the principle of Occam's Razor which people should simply use more in these games rather than considering everything as a massive conspiracy theory

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Nope that pretty much it. Blaster miss and rocket deflection also so powers a plenty in play

• Advertisement

Nope that's it

There's also the principle of Occam's Razor which people should simply use more in these games rather than considering everything as a massive conspiracy theory

To be fair a little healthy scepticism is a good thing generally in this game

Jake WW wrote: »
    To be fair a little healthy scepticism is a good thing generally in this game

Absolutely but this is how days get wasted.

I won't be getting drawn into long arguments about it as it's a waste of time.

Can someone check numbers in the op for me? I think I have 18 players but 20 anon accounts

So it's safe assume that whoever was targeted yesterday by Boba, was bad, weather it was Yoda or another wolf. Then hopefully we still have our seer. So that is potentially 2 villagers that have a little info.

Can someone check numbers in the op for me? I think I have 18 players but 20 anon accounts

Correct, well spotted. So are some players using multiple accs or a mod error?

• Advertisement

So it's safe assume that whoever was targeted yesterday by Boba, was bad, weather it was Yoda or another wolf. Then hopefully we still have our seer. So that is potentially 2 villagers that have a little info.

Yep, hopefully the deflection was to a minion and not back to our vig. If so we’d have someone who knows the identity of a wolf. Key piece today will be what Bobba Fett does

So you are able to see there is a difference but you want us to count it for you?
    Oisin
    Jake
    Abigail

Don’t think it’s an error, if it was I’d say mods would have to clarify. My worry (excuse me while I squeeze into this rabbit hole like opening) is that Phil was a token first munch rather than a real player and were being played here. Will park it for now but two extra accounts is a wee bit odd

Doris WW wrote: »
    So you are able to see there is a difference but you want us to count it for you?
    Oisin
    Jake
    Abigail

Well I’d like someone to confirm it

Don’t worry though if you don’t want to I’m sure someone else will

Oisin
    Jake
    Abigail

By the way, that ffa is weak as dishwater with me added for that reason

But you already know that :)

Oisin
    Jake
    Abigail

Isla WW was R2D2, rebel lapdog

I think we're dealing with the rebels being able to control dual accounts in R2D2 and C3PO.

That explains the discrepancy

Don’t think it’s an error, if it was I’d say mods would have to clarify. My worry (excuse me while I squeeze into this rabbit hole like opening) is that Phil was a token first munch rather than a real player and were being played here. Will park it for now but two extra accounts is a wee bit odd

Phil had 3 posts, 2 were duplicates, not sure if a token player would have posted. Still doesn't explain the other.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

But I cant shake the feeling there was no concerted effort to save Babs was cos Abi is also a wolf.

See my problem with this is that if Barbara was Leia she's basically chief wolf. So if the wolves just let the wagon on Babs go that means that Abi is an even more powerful wolf. So Han, Yoda or Kenobi? Or a secret extra role that I can't imagine in the game balance. If that is the case the wolves are having a mare of a game and the village are doing phenomenally well.

(FYI folks I won't be around at munch, I've a meeting on at 10am - the cheek of them)

Isla WW was R2D2, rebel lapdog

I think we're dealing with the rebels being able to control dual accounts in R2D2 and C3PO.

That explains the discrepancy

That would explain one discrepancy

There are two

Oisin
    Jake
    Abigail

Is this based on some info or just gut feeling? Is this your FFA#2?

• Advertisement

See my problem with this is that if Barbara was Leia she's basically chief wolf. So if the wolves just let the wagon on Babs go that means that Abi is an even more powerful wolf. So Han, Yoda or Kenobi? Or a secret extra role that I can't imagine in the game balance. If that is the case the wolves are having a mare of a game and the village are doing phenomenally well.

(FYI folks I won't be around at munch, I've a meeting on at 10am - the cheek of them)

She’s chief wolf who posted a gif of herself right at the start of her game

That’s a heck of a mare alright

That would explain one discrepancy

There are two

Yes.

C3PO is the other one.

For someone accusing me of not reading posts you're doing a mighty fine job of doing the exact same thing :pac:

She’s chief wolf who posted a gif of herself right at the start of her game

That’s a heck of a mare alright

A big hello to Luke maybe that she thought could be explained away? Or a very ballsy first move. Either way it wasn't what put people on to her for the lynch.

I'd say that it's more likely that Phil was a player account but they (whoever was the first munch) were given a new account .

I won't discount your idea but it would need Henry to want to name the first dead as Luke Skywalker instead of a vanilla. I'd say even if Henry was a wolf Phil was Skywalker.

The laser blast yesterday that didn't kill anyone was probably Darth Vader who had a special angry move if luke Dies.

Maybe Henry figured that out and is bluffing on being the village priest but Phill was Luke.

R2D2 and C3PO are robots.

It makes sense theyd be controlled by the wolves

Yes.

C3PO is the other one.

For someone accusing me of not reading posts you're doing a mighty fine job of doing the exact same thing :pac:

C3p0 and r2 d2 as one player means 18 players and 19 accounts

There are 20 accounts

Try again

A big hello to Luke maybe that she thought could be explained away? Or a very ballsy first move. Either way it wasn't what put people on to her for the lynch.

Fair points

One thing though, it says the players are looking for Luke, not like is looking for the players. Why does leia need to signal on that case?

C3p0 and r2 d2 as one player means 18 players and 19 accounts

There are 20 accounts

Try again

?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Could R2 and CPO be kinda dummy accounts? Would account for Isla not saying much

Advertisement