Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf . . A Star Wars Tale .....

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    C3p0 and r2 d2 as one player means 18 players and 19 accounts

There are 20 accounts

Try again

No, jesus Jake what is this nonsense.

Both C3PO AND R2D2 are the dummy accounts, controlled by the wolves as they are robots.

Are you deliberately overlooking this or have you not had your morning coffee?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Mod

Lads calm it down.

A player name wasn't included in the player roster. It is now updated and correct.

Apologies for the error.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    ?
    Henry WW wrote: »
    Isla WW was R2D2, rebel lapdog

I think we're dealing with the rebels being able to control dual accounts in R2D2 and C3PO.

That explains the discrepancy

Henry suggested the two droids are a dual account. That would only add one additional anon account and there are two

Both C3PO AND R2D2 are the dummy accounts, controlled by the wolves as they are robots.

[

quote="Baggly;112638987"]Mod

Lads calm it down.

A player name wasn't included in the player roster. It is now updated and correct.

Apologies for the error.[/quote]

Ah ffs, that only confuses it further. Now Henry’s theory above is shot but the droids could still be a single player on two accounts. Or Phil could be a token player. Or whatever else...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

One thing though, it says the players are looking for Luke, not like is looking for the players. Why does leia need to signal on that case?

Hmm, good point. Then it's just a ballsy move. I can't see any other reason for it unless it was a task?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Ok, so there is still 1 extra anon acc to no of players, someone is using 2 accs.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

So now there’s 19 players but 20 accounts?

Senan WW wrote: »
    So now there’s 19 players but 20 accounts?

Seems so

Henry suggested the two droids are a dual account. That would only add one additional anon account and there are two

Nah my theory was that both droids were accounts controlled by the wolves but that doesn't appear to be the case now given the update.

I can't buy that Phil was a token player, as he had posted. If he was, then Henry is a fake, unless he is real but is lying to confuse the wolves.

• Advertisement

Look I’m not saying you’re lying Henry

I am saying that a claim made by a player to save their skin deserves scrutiny and their are still gaps in the information we have.

Until we resolve those we have to be open to the possibility of being played

As I said bobba fett is likely the key at this point

Fair?

Not sure why this is confusing? Just one extra account for the first dead player or a dual account controlled by one player (eg R2D2 and C3PO). It's happened before.

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Not sure why this is confusing? Just one extra account for the first dead player or a dual account controlled by one player (eg R2D2 and C3PO). It's happened before.

It’s confusing because if it’s an extra account for first player it can either be a)a mod just faffing about with a few posts or b) a genuine player who moves to a new account when they die. If it’s the former then Phil clearly isn’t Luke, if it’s the latter it’s very possible

Why can't Phil be Luke in that scenario? because he'd know too much?

Oh you mean the mod would be Luke which isn't a possibility

Oh you mean the mod would be Luke which isn't a possibility

Exactly, but there are quite a few possibilities here for that extra account

Look I’m not saying you’re lying Henry

I am saying that a claim made by a player to save their skin deserves scrutiny and their are still gaps in the information we have.

Until we resolve those we have to be open to the possibility of being played

As I said bobba fett is likely the key at this point

Fair?

Well look, I know I'm good and the wolves know im good.

They know I'm gonna be revealing any further info I get so they will want me dead asap

Because without me the deflection doesnt hand Boba another clear shot.

I don't think a mod would be playing. If Phil was Luke and died, then I would assume that what happened was he just slotted into the extra account and continued playing as normal.

So an extra acc for the first player out...has this been done before. That's an awfully difficult mechanic to install, what if the first player out was a wolf, it wouldn't work.

Am I overthinking this?

I think everyone is overthinking this.

• Advertisement

Riona WW wrote: »
    So an extra acc for the first player out...has this been done before. That's an awfully difficult mechanic to install, what if the first player out was a wolf, it wouldn't work.

Am I overthinking this?

It’s been done before alright. First munch can’t be a wolf in a single team game so no issue there

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

I've not read back but has someone done a sum check on players Vs anon accounts in OP ?

Mary WW wrote: »
    I've not read back but has someone done a sum check on players Vs anon accounts in OP ?

Yep, read the last page or so for details

In any case, it's not really that important for the game. So can we try concentrate on catching some more wolves?

It’s been done before alright. First munch can’t be a wolf in a single team game so no issue there

Munch can be blocked, first out could be a lynch.

Riona WW wrote: »
    Munch can be blocked, first out could be a lynch.

Don’t know what they’d do there, probably just modkills the anon account my and say nothing on the basis that everyone had a chance to play a bit by then.

In any case, it's not really that important for the game. So can we try concentrate on catching some more wolves?

Well, it is potentially important but we’re not going to resolve it right now. Happy to park it for now and see how the day plays out for a bit

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Drumpot wrote: »
    WARNING ...... WARNING ....... WARNING ...... WARNING ......

Updated Vote Results . . .

Abigail did note vote which means an error was made, the vote was a tie and as a result
    Barbara is still
    Eliminated. .

Oooph, I got away with one there. Fair play to you for not voting either Barbara. Pairing hasn't worked out so well for you :).

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Oooph, I got away with one there. Fair play to you for not voting either Barbara. Pairing hasn't worked out so well for you :).

What do you mean by pairing?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

I will self-pres vote to Abigail if I absolutely have to, but I'd really rather not do that given I know Isla was a wolf and her one post of merit was accusing Abi of doing a task.

You're on the right line here Henry, with me being good, stick with that.

Advertisement