Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf . . A Star Wars Tale .....

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    What do you mean by pairing?

An allusion to the process whereby two people from opposite sides of parliament don't vote because one is indisposed. Not actually what happened here but it just worked out a bit like that.

Doris WW wrote: »
    Deflected is probably to the next person on a list, so why would Isla be a wolf I'd say this actually might mean that Henry is a wolf and that he is protected by Yoda, the missle is then deflected to the next player alphabetically.

I would vote for you Henry but I already have.

Next person on the list? Interesting idea but why would it necessarily be the person after them and why not the person before?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Well, it is potentially important but we’re not going to resolve it right now. Happy to park it for now and see how the day plays out for a bit

Agreed.

Emily WW wrote: »
    I’m gonna vote Abi as I didn’t like the way she came into the thread with the Phil gifs after munch having not posted yet on thread
    Nigel WW wrote: »
    Whatever about what others might be saying about Abi, I did not say myself that her only contribution was around munch-time. It was the fact that it was her first contribution to the game which raised a flag with me. Also, multiple gif posts are something more suitable for Saturday/Sunday shítposting, not the immediate aftermath of an uncertain munch where there's no autopriest. There was also a touch of being too prepared with those gifs and 'OMG' from them.

Doesn't make Abi a lock wolf by any stretch, but given my own limited participation so far, it's the best I've got for now.

I didn't post on Sat/Sun so I'm a day or two behind in my style of posting :). Touch prepared? How many wolves do you know have come out after killing someone and posted a range of gifs of the person they just killed? Would I be the first (in your scenario where I'm actually a wolf)? I'll give you a hint, I would not because I am not a wolf.

So voting analysis

Barbara (4) - Henry, Desmond, Regan and herself
    Abigail (4) - Riona, Nigel, Emily and myself
    Henry (2) - Patrick and Frank
    Regan (1) - Doris
    Nigel (1) - Winifred
    Vernon (1) - Liam
    Winifred (1) - Senan
    Oisin (1) - Mary
    Desmond (1) - Jake
    Liam (1) - Vernon

Things of note:
    - strange that Barbara would not vote if a wolf. However, I didn't vote either and a simple vote would have kept me out of danger. These things happen.

- If Barbara is actually a wolf then there's a wolf in the voters for me. They must have been panicking when Barbara wasn't voting (alternate theory is that decided they could cut Barbara loose to gain credit given her no vote stance)

- Vernon and Liam voted for each other. Can't imagine two wolves doing that.

- Frank and Patrick - did you think of changing your vote after Henry's claim?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Looking at past games is boring. Let's play this game instead.

Mary WW wrote: »
    Looking at past games is boring. Let's play this game instead.

Fair enough, my point was what are they basing the word prepared on?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Frank and Patrick havent surfaced since last night yet.

Interested in what they have to say myself

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

AN ATTACK HAS BEEN INTERCEPTED

Oisin WW has been ELIMINATED

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

fixXxer wrote: »
    AN ATTACK HAS BEEN INTERCEPTED

Oisin WW has been ELIMINATED

An attack intercepted? That sounds like someone else was to be attacked

• Advertisement

Double interception

Oisin WW was Red Guard :/

Regan (1) - Doris
    Nigel (1) - Winifred
    Vernon (1) - Liam
    Winifred (1) - Senan
    Oisin (1) - Mary
    Desmond (1) - Jake
    Liam (1) - Vernon

There's probably at least 2 wolves in those votes

Henry WW wrote: »

So his job was to protect the emperor, does that mean the wovles went for the emperor and failed?
    Does that mean they know the emperor now?
    Would seem logical that if the village vig knows yoda that there could be a similar mechanism on the good side

I guess we'll find out if the village vig goes for yoda?

Senan WW wrote: »
    So his job was to protect the emperor, does that mean the wovles went for the emperor and failed?
    Would seem logical that if the village vig knows yoda that there could be a similar mechanism on the good side

Yeah.

The one worry I have is that the other lackey may take the blow again but if that happens Fett should tell us who they're shooting at so we can lynch them

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

A blaster has been fired.

A player has been wounded.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Senan WW wrote: »

Bobba will go for Yoda and kill c3p0, also I'd say the wolves went for Henry.

Oh look at that.

Yeah.

The one worry I have is that the other lackey may take the blow again but if that happens Fett should tell us who they're shooting at so we can lynch them

If it takes the other lacky then thats good news too, nearly better news

Yeah.

No hurry.

• Advertisement

Who was wounded, anyone wanna tell us?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Hmm their role is to protect the emperor. It’s possible they fall if he’s attacked. This is a problem however as it implies the wolves may now know who he is

No hurry.

Hmmmm?

I don't quite follow

Bobba will go for Yoda and kill c3p0, also I'd say the wolves went for Henry.

Seems unlikely if a red guard was hit. Their role is to protect the emperor.

That said it’s possible that the Bg roles only deflect attacks and another player on the team takes the hit. I need to think that one through though

Hmmmm?

I don't quite follow

No hurry for BF to come out.

Anyone fessing up to being wounded?

That said it’s possible that the Bg roles only deflect attacks and another player on the team takes the hit. I need to think that one through though

Given it is a specific role I'd say you're right.

If the lackeys die instead maybe we have a second Red Guard too..

Maybe.

This is the second day we’ve had a blaster during daytime. Definitely another shooter given the roles in the op. Question then is which side they’re on. With that many wolves would it be overpowered to give them another daily kill?

What role do you think Henry is?

• Advertisement

Given it is a specific role I'd say you're right.

If the lackeys die instead maybe we have a second Red Guard too..

Maybe.

In that case at some point we need to discuss how the emperor should play things. Ultimately their choice but input from the village may be useful

Advertisement