Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf . . A Star Wars Tale .....

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Morning all, I sense a disturbance in the force

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Morning all, I sense a disturbance in the force

Morning Henry, what sort of a disturbance?

There'd want to be something, its been very quiet here so far

Senan WW wrote: »
    Morning Henry, what sort of a disturbance?

There'd want to be something, its been very quiet here so far

Well theres a munch scheduled for 10am so that might be a minor disturbance

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Morning all, time to get this show on the road I guess. It's been too quiet so far.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Morning hope you all had a good week

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Morning everyone, hopefully things start picking up today

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Morning folks. Dessie checking in. Was sportsing yesterday.

So looking at the baddies, lets try and get a handle on what we're up against

Leia Organa:
    Seeking revenge on the Empire for the justified destruction of her home world Alderann, Leia has several skills she can use. She is also hunting for her brother Luke Skywalker.
    We get nothing on what Leia can do but she has skills, sounds ominous

Han Solo:
    Notorious smuggler and gun runner, Solo will get to use his blaster every second night. He is searching for Skywalker, but still believing hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side.
    We need to get Han before tomorrow nite really or its an extra kill for these guys

Yoda:
    The old Jedi is still strong with the force despite his 900 years. He can see a person's true identity using the force. His mastery of the Jedi mind trick is to be feared.
    First bit suggests an evil seer. Second bit is ambiguous enough, it could just be flavour

Obi Wan Kenobi:
    As a master of the soresu form of lightsabre combat, Kenobi can protect one player each night phase, but not consecutively.
    Evil BG

R2D2: Will aid his Rebel masters in their ill fated goals.
    Vanilla wolf
    C3PO: Will aid his Rebel masters in their ill fated goals.
    Vanilla wolf

And then theres Luke, it seems like theres four people looking for him, two from each side and he gets to pick. The four are hardly in the same room together, that wouldnt work, so how is he picking, does he just decide good or bad? If thats the case then I think we can assume he'll pick bad

I've never watched the films but is it not weird the alignment of all these characters? Its like upside down world.
    I wonder will that play out as anything later in the game

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Morning folks. Dessie checking in. Was sportsing yesterday.

What sportsing do you sport?

Mary WW wrote: »
    What sportsing do you sport?

Oh god I wasn't playing! Unless eating crisps is a sport? Just watching the footie and rugby.

• Advertisement

Not really Senan.

Always felt the Star Wars movie were a bit propaganda filled

Terrorist scum being glorified whilst the real goodies being made out to be villains.

Exactly how it should be imo :D

Oh god I wasn't playing! Unless eating crisps is a sport? Just watching the footie and rugby.

Not yet, but my campaign continues

https://www.google.com/amp/s/entertainment.ie/amp/trending/here-are-the-results-of-the-first-national-crisps-championship-330167/

Not really Senan.

Always felt the Star Wars movie were a bit propaganda filled

Terrorist scum being glorified whilst the real goodies being made out to be villains.

Exactly how it should be imo :D
    Have you been chatting to the mods in the back rooms about that?

Mary WW wrote: »
    Have you been chatting to the mods in the back rooms about that?

You seem offended by me calling the rebels terrorist scum.

Touched a nerve have I Mary :P

(And no to your question)

You seem offended by me calling the rebels terrorist scum.

Touched a nerve have I Mary :P

(And no to your question)

I'm more of a Trekky

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Phil WW has been eliminated from the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Baggly wrote: »
    Phil WW has been eliminated from the game.

And?

No auto pilot? Whhhhaaaaaa

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

giphy.gif

phil-mitchell.gif?w=300

• Advertisement

Phil WW wrote: »
    Good evening all. Big Phil has arrived to crack a few wolf skulls.
    Both palpatine and vader on the good team are searching for Luke. Maybe if Vader doesn't find him he goes rogue and becomes evil. It says that the admirals better be wary if his search goes poorly.
    Both palpatine and vader on the good team are searching for Luke. Maybe if Vader doesn't find him he goes rogue and becomes evil. It says that the admirals better be wary if his search goes poorly.

These are Phil's contributions including a double post. (don't think there's a rule about no tasks so could this have been a task that the wolves picked up on?)

Not sure about the wording of the death notice. Does 'Eliminated' mean mod killed? Maybe not because he was actually posting unless something urgent came up and he couldn't continue?
    So do we count this as the munch for today?

Abigail WW wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Interesting - hasn't posted since the thread opened but made sure she was around at munch time!

giphy.gif

These are Phil's contributions including a double post. (don't think there's a rule about no tasks so could this have been a task that the wolves picked up on?)

Not sure about the wording of the death notice. Does 'Eliminated' mean mod killed? Maybe not because he was actually posting unless something urgent came up and he couldn't continue?

Giving the time of the post I reckon it is the munch post.

No autopriest in play so hopefully our priest survives long enough to be able to give us some info.

Emily WW wrote: »
    Interesting - hasn't posted since the thread opened but made sure she was around at munch time!

I mean if you want to get technical about it Emily 10.10 isn't munch time.

giphy.gif

I too reckon it was a munch post. Would be quite a coincidence for them to modkill someone at munch time and not announce it.

Could Phil have been Luke? Its certainly what I thought when I read that post, obviously the wolves thought the same thing

Senan WW wrote: »
    Could Phil have been Luke? Its certainly what I thought when I read that post, obviously the wolves thought the same thing

You talking about the mod post? Would the use of the work eliminated be significant in respect of the theme?

Hey mods, check out this wormhole we go down now discussing the word 'Eliminated'. You're welcome! :)

I do assume there's a time limit on Vadar/Leia finding Luke so it makes sense that he's telegraphing that he's Luke this early in the game. But if the wolves did have him pinned as Luke why would they kill him? Why wouldn't they just recruit him? Or do we think he has a choice about the light/dark side and they didn't want to take the chance he would pick the Vadar side?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

So either no autopriest or some delayed announcement meaning there is some kind of resurrection role in play. Most likely no autopriest

Very slow start and Phil like everyone else posted feck all!

Advertisement