Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf . . A Star Wars Tale .....

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Old Palpatine must have some pretty good powers if part of their role is the possibility of giving up one of the other powered players.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

fixXxer wrote: »
    A blaster has been fired.

A player has been wounded.

Jake WW wrote: »
    This is the second day we’ve had a blaster during daytime. Definitely another shooter given the roles in the op. Question then is which side they’re on. With that many wolves would it be overpowered to give them another daily kill?

Is there any way that Han is selecting his targets at night and the shot only comes during the day? Did yesterday's message definitely say blaster?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

This is the second day we’ve had a blaster during daytime. Definitely another shooter given the roles in the op. Question then is which side they’re on. With that many wolves would it be overpowered to give them another daily kill?

Leia has powers, that would be my guess, in which case Henry has fooled us.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    What role do you think Henry is?

He’s effectively claimed priest hasn’t he? Palpatine is the seer based on my read of the op. It’s possible to have overlap I guess but that seems unlikely as it puts a lot on one role

Riona WW wrote: »

So you think an extra kill per day is plausible with this number of wolves and no other teams?

• Advertisement

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Is there any way that Han is selecting his targets at night and the shot only comes during the day? Did yesterday's message definitely say blaster?

But his power is every second night, couldn't have done yesterday and today. there is someone else.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Morning.

But Han only gets a shot every second night

I got no message to say that i was wounded.

Baggly wrote: »
    A blaster shot was fired but was deflected.

Definitely said blaster so. Damn. I'm confused.

• Advertisement

Also, what does wounded mean. Can’t do something? Might die later? Do we even have a healer, I assumed the empire wasn’t big on spending on non-military stuff?

Henry WW wrote: »
    Where oh where have Frank, Doris and Patrick gone?

I'm here now. What you want?

So yesterday's shot was protected somehow but today's wasn't and someone got wounded. Do we think this is a slow death dealio? Where the wounded person has 24 hours to live? If so, the wounded person should just come out so we can consider lynching them tonight instead of wasting a lynch on a potential RV or villager.
    Thoughts?

Patrick WW wrote: »
    I got no message to say that i was wounded.

Wasn’t me either. Any reasons a player wouldn’t own up to it if they’re village?

Emily WW wrote: »
    Doris has just self voted so just frank and Patrick missing

I voted? I was 2nd to do so.

So yesterday's shot was protected somehow but today's wasn't and someone got wounded. Do we think this is a slow death dealio? Where the wounded person has 24 hours to live? If so, the wounded person should just come out so we can consider lynching them tonight instead of wasting a lynch on a potential RV or villager.
    Thoughts?

My thoughts are I’d rather lynch a wolf

Henry WW wrote: »
    Frank and Patrick havent surfaced since last night yet.

Interested in what they have to say myself

I'm interested in what you have to say to myself too.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

He’s effectively claimed priest hasn’t he? Palpatine is the seer based on my read of the op. It’s possible to have overlap I guess but that seems unlikely as it puts a lot on one role

Not if the role has a bodyguard and red guards. There is no priest in the op and palp has the power to see who people are. It is probably a seer and priest combo.

My thoughts are I’d rather lynch a wolf

I agree but if someone is going to die anyway and 'no lynch' isn't an option, is this not the best course of action? Unless we have a nailed on wolf to lynch tonight, are we not better deferring it (for all intents and purposes) till tomorrow when we have more info?
    tonight we'll just be lynching someone who's gonna die anyway. With imperfect information at the moment we're more likely to lynch a villager than a wolf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Also, what does wounded mean. Can’t do something? Might die later? Do we even have a healer, I assumed the empire wasn’t big on spending on non-military stuff?

Probably take two kills for them to die?

• Advertisement

Thoughts?

I'm not lynching a villager, even if they are dying, that's going back to the 'no lynch' thing.

Doris WW wrote: »
    Not if the role has a bodyguard and red guards. There is no priest in the op and palp has the power to see who people are. It is probably a seer and priest combo.

It’s possible - given Henry has already claimed as an RV, would it be sensible for him to give more details? Henry your thoughts welcome on this too, you may have your reasons

Patrick WW wrote: »
    I voted? I was 2nd to do so.

No that was referring to you being left to move your vote from Henry

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Riona WW wrote: »

Leia is dead. She was Babs

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

If Henry is seer why didn't the wolves take him out.

I'm calling bull**** and voting Henry

Emily WW wrote: »
    Probably take two kills for them to die?

You mean a player with two lives who has lost their first life and it’s described as wounded?

Mary WW wrote: »
    If Henry is seer why didn't the wolves take him out.

I'm calling bull**** and voting Henry

To be fair it looks like the wolves had a relatively unsuccessful night

So the village have potentially 2 kills per day, (Bobo and if you count lynches) so its reasonable to assume the wolves have potentially 2 kills per day also? That wounded could be a slow death then.

Here is a question, if you could shot a player now, who would it be?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

It’s possible - given Henry has already claimed as an RV, would it be sensible for him to give more details? Henry your thoughts welcome on this too, you may have your reasons

I'd advise you all to remember rule 9

I cannot reveal my role or character as it is forbidden

• Advertisement

You mean a player with two lives who has lost their first life and it’s described as wounded?

Yea it's been done before so why not?

Advertisement