Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf . . A Star Wars Tale .....

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    That's exactly right, I didn't. What I did do is provide the thread with information

For the record that information is

Phil WW was Luke Skywalker
    Isla WW was R2D2, rebel lapdog
    Barbara WW was Princess Leia, wolf
    Oisin WW was Red Guard, villager

Do you believe you are the only person with access to this information?
    Should I believe access to this information is alignment indicative?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Do you believe you are the only person with access to this information?
    Should I believe access to this information is alignment indicative?

I can't be sure if this is the case.

I am hopeful that others have access to this information, but I know I'm good and was not going to die without releasing it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    This means you are Palpatjne.

Not conclusively, there is always the likelihood of there being a Priest role separate from that of Seer, we really need some peeks from somewhere.

Senan WW wrote: »
    Could Phil have been Luke? Its certainly what I thought when I read that post, obviously the wolves thought the same thing
    But hang on

Luke is currently unaligned so a potential extra wolf (Leia and Hans searching for him too)

So..... would wolves kill a potential convert if they spotted him?

I mean maybe but it's unlikely imo
    I can't be sure if this is the case.

I am hopeful that others have access to this information, but I know I'm good and was not going to die without releasing it.

See here,

Senan says that Phil could have been luke and you and mary say its unlikely.

Now you report phil was luke.

When did you get the information that phil was luke, and why did you say it was unlikely?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

I peeked Henry last night. He is bad.

• Advertisement

The robots could plug into the mainframe and get the death information for the rebels.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    I didn't post on Sat/Sun so I'm a day or two behind in my style of posting :). Touch prepared? How many wolves do you know have come out after killing someone and posted a range of gifs of the person they just killed? Would I be the first (in your scenario where I'm actually a wolf)? I'll give you a hint, I would not because I am not a wolf.

I don't keep a munch log Abi so I have no idea. Again - it was Day 1 and I had limited participation in the game myself but still needed to try to play. Of the things that stood out to me with the limited time I had to play, your posts around munch time raised a flag.

It wasn't a complete waste though, if you are not a wolf yourself I do think you were a convenient place for a wolf to throw a vote. Your votes from last night may be good for analysis later in the game when we get more info.

Riona WW wrote: »
    It's unlikely for 2 reasons, nothing in the op or win conditions to support this and Hans has had at least nights now to use his blaster, so one of those shots was likely him unless he is dead already.

Is there anyone playing who hasn't posted yet?

The win conditions are the one thing which are actually making me consider the possibility of a 2nd wolf team or an SK...
    OP wrote:
    8. Win Conditions: Village wins if all non-villagers are eliminated. Non-villagers win if their team reach parity with remaining villagers.

If there is only one bad team, why doesn't the win conditions say this rather than use a very broad 'non-villagers' term? Maybe rather than choose a side, Luke could have won the game for himself and that's why.

I'd really hope that if there was a 2nd wolf team or SK, it would be specified to some extent in the OP. Not all characters need to be listed, but it would be nice to have a taste of everything we're dealing with in the game from the OP.

I want to dismiss the thoughts of 2nd wolf team/SK, but the OP win conditions and 2 kill attempts this morning at munch-time aren't helping.

Mary WW wrote: »

Role? Character?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Ok let's lynch him.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Role? Character?

Op says that palatine only gets intentions.

Seer, Palpatine can use the force to see someone true intentions. Only other force users may be able to resist his power. He will also be searching for a certain young Skywalker who, should he be turned, prove a valuable ally. Palpatine is gathering his power, and should he survive to the penultimate day, will be able unleash his devastating force lightning against an opponent.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Nigel WW wrote: »

The win conditions are the one thing which are actually making me consider the possibility of a 2nd wolf team or an SK...

If there are 2 bad teams, the win condition would usually say, they need to eliminate the other bad team and reach parity, that's why I think the op doesn't support the 2 bad teams scenario.

That's just my opinion, I could very well be wrong.

My take on there being 19 sign-ups but 20 anon accounts - The gay robots are controlled by the one wolf player.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Ok let's lynch him.

Let’s not jump the gun just yet.

We should wait to see what Henry has to say about this, from reading his posts I was of the opinion he is telling the truth.

If there are 2 bad teams, the win condition would usually say, they need to eliminate the other bad team and reach parity, that's why I think the op doesn't support the 2 bad teams scenario.

That's just my opinion, I could very well be wrong.

Same here.

Seer, Palpatine can use the force to see someone true intentions. Only other force users may be able to resist his power. He will also be searching for a certain young Skywalker who, should he be turned, prove a valuable ally. Palpatine is gathering his power, and should he survive to the penultimate day, will be able unleash his devastating force lightning against an opponent.

might have been better not to highlight this until Mary replied

Liar.

I will die happily to prove you wrong

I am not a wolf but will happily take a lynch to prove Mary is lying

might have been better not to highlight this until Mary replied

She had given the alignment which is loads. We kill Henry and see what he's up to then.

How does that work ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

I believe you're lying too.

There's no wolf hunting. There's much thread direction and redirection. A power wolf I believe is the term.

I'd quite happily die but you'll just lie about who I am.

Oh "Mary wolf"....on my death bed. So pointless village death.

Doris, I'll respond to your original questions tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Thread closed pending mod review.

Everyone read back over role reveal and character reveal rules.

Bear with us while we confer on going forward.

Game Mod Note

Hello everyone. The rules very clearly outline that role claiming or character claiming is not allowed in this game. The game has been setup with this in mind. Making a claim or alluding to one without consulting mods beyond this point WILL break this game. This is why we closed the game to evaluate the claim made before lunchtime.

Player cooperation with regards to this rule is essential. We cannot undo a post once you have made it, so checking if it is ok is essential, if you even think it comes close to being a claim or alluding to a claim.

We have only declared one village seer in the OP, so claiming to have made peeks is a very clear claim on that village role (unless Mary was claiming wolf seer for some reason).

Unfortunately, for reasons we can explain after the game, we cannot address this claim and allow Mary to continue in the game.

She has been modkilled for the claim she made.

Please note that other players may have alluded to having role based info that they have revealed on thread. This was allowed and permitted by the mods, because the player asked us first, i.e. its a part of how the game was built.

I hope this clarifies things. If there are any questions please let me know via PM.

Please bear the above in mind as we continue the game.

Game reopened.

Mary WW has been modkilled and eliminated from the game.

Mary was a stormtrooper NRV

I'm genuinely at a loss for words tbh folks.

I'm gonna get some work done and be back on for about 4.30/5

Brilliant lol

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Good to be back!

how you know?

• Advertisement

It doesn't say he only gets their true intentions. It says...'to see someone true intentions.'

I think this is OP flavour, rather than stating Palpatine will only be told if his peek is good or bad.

The reason I mention this is because I used that exact wording ('can see someone's true intentions') in one of my own games before to describe the Seer, and in that game the Seer got all info.

Different games and mods I know, but I wouldn't be using the OP here to 100% assume that Palpatine only gets the allegiance info of a peek target.

Advertisement