Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf . . A Star Wars Tale .....

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    how you know?

Please reread modposts and OP and rules.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Mary was a stormtrooper NRV

Sorry, this is correct btw

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Please reread modposts and OP and rules.

I have and there is nothing to suggest you are correct.

going to drop the topic as we might not be allowed to discuss it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    I'm genuinely at a loss for words tbh folks.

I'm gonna get some work done and be back on for about 4.30/5

Woah there now, if ever there was a time you shouldn’t be at a loss for words it’s here

Sorry, this is correct btw

Ah ffs can we even discuss this now?

• Advertisement

how you know?

He can’t tell you even if he wanted to

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

So, the wolves get the roles of the dead too maybe? Patrick and Henry, one good priest, one bad?

Jake WW wrote: »
    Woah there now, if ever there was a time you shouldn’t be at a loss for words it’s here

What would you like to discuss, how a stormtrooper decided to false peek me as a wolf?

I dont think we can even discuss that but I really have to do some work so I will answer questions when I'm home afterwards

He can’t tell you even if he wanted to

Just to be clear I’m not having a dig at the mods here, he actually can’t based on the game rules

Henry, would like answer to #635.
    Why when senan said phil was luke did you say it was unlikely?
    I knew senan was correct, and you and mary said it was unlikely.
    Mary was stormtrooper, so i can discount her unput here.
    But you supposedly knew phil was luke, but then say its unlikely.

Why?

• Advertisement

Nigel WW wrote: »
    So, the wolves get the roles of the dead too maybe? Patrick and Henry, one good priest, one bad?

So which is which

Mary was a stormtrooper NRV

Patrick what are your thoughts on Henry right now

Why?

I did. I said it was unlikely as I figured the wolves might be priest hunting and didnt want to expose myself for fear they have the same knowledge

Seriously though I will answer anything else post 4.30pm

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

I did. I said it was unlikely as I figured the wolves might be priest hunting and didnt want to expose myself for fear they have the same knowledge

But how would they have known there was a priest?

So which is which

That's the question alright. If it is in fact the case that we are dealing with 'good priest, bad priest'.

On a separate note, I'm wondering why Wini 1) put a bullshít vote on me last night, and 2) where she has been since.

It's important to focus on the developments with Henry and Patrick, but we mustn't tunnel away from other avenues. Like...who got blasted/wounded and what's that all about?

Why?

Good question.

Fair answer, but still doesn't clear this up.
    What would you like to discuss, how a stormtrooper decided to false peek me as a wolf?

I dont think we can even discuss that but I really have to do some work so I will answer questions when I'm home afterwards

Might Mary NRV/stormtrooper have won a prize somehow in the form of a seer check? No, there was no public prize announcement or competition on thread, but she might have randomly been awarded a prize. Like 'whoever makes the Xth post gets a prize'. We've seen that before. That's how an NRV could end up with a seer check.

However, unless I'm mistaken, Mary only said that Henry was 'bad', and didn't give any other info about role or character. Surely a seer check would have granted her that info, and she would have shared it.

So what if Phil was the vil priest, the wolves have their own priest and knew who Phil was, Henry then assumes to be vil priest. When he gets heat, another wolf (Paddy) pipes in as another priest, we eventually kill one and the other is lock clear for rest of the game. Discuss.

So what if Phil was the vil priest, the wolves have their own priest and knew who Phil was, Henry then assumes to be vil priest. When he gets heat, another wolf (Paddy) pipes in as another priest, we eventually kill one and the other is lock clear for rest of the game. Discuss.

Phil was Luke Skywalker. There is nothing to discuss for me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Well I'm at a loss now, Patrick and Henry both posting as if they are priests. Good/Bad I haven't a clue and unless someone with seer abilities starts showing up some concrete evidence I don't even see how to progress the game.

If either is bad then they just feed us false info, if they disagree and we lynch one of them how do we know we lynched the right (BAD) one.

Anyone any thoughts how to progress from what, to me, seems a dead end!

Am I imagining things or did we have game before where loads of people were claiming priest?

• Advertisement

The thoughts of two wolves at play here have crossed my mind too, but going on what you suggest there (Phil was village priest), Luke is still alive and with us?

The thoughts of two wolves at play here have crossed my mind too, but going on what you suggest there (Phil was village priest), Luke is still alive and with us?

Yea he would be but he wouldn't be able to say due to the rules though

Any idea who Babs, Isla, and Oisin were?

Emily WW wrote: »
    Yea he would be but he wouldn't be able to say due to the rules though

He couldn't say the words exactly, but I'm sure he could say something like 'I know for a fact that Patrick/Henry is lying about Luke being dead'

Anyway, I don't want to go much further on that because I'm taking the lads' word that Phil was Luke. It's how they know this which is what I want to get into.

Any idea who Babs, Isla, and Oisin were?

isla was r2d2
    babs was wolf leia
    oisin was village red guard

Good question.

Fair answer, but still doesn't clear this up.

Might Mary NRV/stormtrooper have won a prize somehow in the form of a seer check? No, there was no public prize announcement or competition on thread, but she might have randomly been awarded a prize. Like 'whoever makes the Xth post gets a prize'. We've seen that before. That's how an NRV could end up with a seer check.

However, unless I'm mistaken, Mary only said that Henry was 'bad', and didn't give any other info about role or character. Surely a seer check would have granted her that info, and she would have shared it.

I didnt see anything awarded on thread and read the mod post for further info on seers in this game.

Stormtroopers cannot peek so therefore Mary was talking out of her arse. As evidence, please read the post before the thread got locked.

She 'thinks' I'm lying. If she really got a peek on me she would know I'm a wolf but she doesnt say that at all. Because it was all, for some bizarre mental reason a lie on her behalf.

Patrick is there anything in Henry’s info you believe to be incoirrect

isla was r2d2
    babs was wolf leia
    oisin was village red guard

Ok that answers my question too

Two players with same info, interesting

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Let's kill either Patrick or Henry.

• Advertisement