Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf . . A Star Wars Tale .....

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Ok that answers my question too

Two players with same info, interesting

So this is possible if Luke has already been converted and had turned down the wolves I guess. The rest are wolves so priest and wolves both know who they are. Henry just confirmed Patrick’s reveal rather than separately gave it.

Other possibility is a wolf priest

Beyond that who knows

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Let's kill either Patrick or Henry.

That's a terrible idea. I believe Patrick is good.

I know I'm good.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Ok that answers my question too

Two players with same info, interesting

Yeah, but if Patrick is a wolf making a play here, he could simply be copying Henry's info?

This is likely going to come down to Patrick v Henry, and be a total headmelter.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Yeah, but if Patrick is a wolf making a play here, he could simply be copying Henry's info?

This is likely going to come down to Patrick v Henry, and be a total headmelter.

See post #656

Henry WW wrote: »
    That's a terrible idea. I believe Patrick is good.

I know I'm good.

So how would you suggest we play this one?

Why do you believe Patrick’s good given his information?
    If you cant directly answer that, are you fully certain nPatrick is good or just believe it ?

• Advertisement

So how would you suggest we play this one?

Why do you believe Patrick’s good given his information?
    If you cant directly answer that, are you fully certain nPatrick is good or just believe it ?

Cant be certain with Yoda and Obi Wan still alive but I'm pretty damn sure.

Nope Patrick gave Mary’s role first and Henry conformed

Possible there’s a wolf peek on Mary but both have demonstrated priestly qualities

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Makes no sense that both henry and paddy are good.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

My first thought from the OP is that several players, good and bad, have hidden powers. It also does not state if all roled players are named in the OP.

Phil being killed tells us we have no autopriest. No priest in the OP so it tells us that either the priest is hidden or we simply have none. Lots of chat debating whether or not Phil is Luke. Henry doubts Phil is Luke here :
    This exactly. I agree with the above but find it unlikely he would be Luke tbh

Patrick making many Star Trek references ……. Is he tasking perhaps? No mention of tasks or competitions here yet. Henry accuses him of defending Mary.

Jake then makes a Star Trek reference. Then he rattles Senan and Desmonds cages.
    12.35 yesterday and Babs is not lynching anyone. Interesting tactic. Not one I’m a fan of, esp with the no vote is a self vote mechanic (is this confirmed, I cant see it in the OP). Its an odd tactic for a wolf to take mind you.
    Babs then stating she will vote Jake for no reason at all. Then switches again to herself.
    Barbara WW wrote: »
    Well, I'm not voting, so that's one vote for myself.

Feel free to make it two.

Desmond then states this:
    Desmond WW wrote: »
    It's only 2pm, Babs might have changed her mind by 9 tonight. We'll see how it plays out.

But at the moment, the firm stance on not voting tonight is striking me as a bit tasky. I've heard of such a thing before in games. Missing a vote on purpose.

I must say I can see why he thinks this. Very odd stance to take.

3pm approx. a shot is fired and deflected. Plenty of debate on which side fired, unclear who it was. Frank then comes alive after posting mostly nothing:
    Frank WW wrote: »
    Henry is my lock wolf pick for the day, he is bouncing all over the place
    Frank WW wrote: »
    In saying that, I would be inclined to vote no lynch if we can get a consensus on it as its the better play.

I will vote it if its in the running,

Henry claps back
    Nonsense. I voted Mary early on as a joke because she was a Star Trek fan

Changed to Babs as her strategy of not voting is anti-village.

Explain how that's bouncing all over the place.

Stupid throwaway comments like this rile me up when they have no substance.

My take from this so far is that Babs is playing an odd game and as usual with Day one, anything can be used as a reason to vote for someone. Ah day 1.

6 pages in now (18 in total….. my catch up has really kicked in.

Henrys ISOing folk and his logic seems sound but subjective to be fair.

FFAs coming thick fast as its 6pm now in my catch up. Oooh its 7pm now and the vig fires…..Yoda (the baddie) interjects and deflects the shot onto Isla.
    These are Isla's two posts.

If Isla is a wolf then Abigail probably clear based on this.

Henry wants to clear Abigail here. Nope, why would you want to do that?

Theories made that Henry was the intended target of the kill. No clear evidence to suggest it, only speculation.

I come on thread and have a little spat with Mary at this point. I throw my vote on her basically as I have no clue what is happening. Soz Mary. I don’t think you’re a wolf.

Senan disagrees with the Henry voting
    Senan WW wrote: »
    I don’t want Henry to be killed, I can see why people have voted for him but I like what he’s said around the attack this evening. It’s villagery to me, I think people should move off him.

Then Henry posts
    Four votes and wagons spinning all over the place.

Ok here goes.

Phil WW was Luke Skywalker
    Isla WW was R2D2, rebel lapdog.

Best I can do folks.

But wiat, didn’t Henry say this earlier :
    This exactly. I agree with the above but find it unlikely he would be Luke tbh
    Interesting. Ive a few ways in my head, some with Henry as bad and some Henry as good.

Nigels theory on the deflected shot.
    Isla landed on the thread at 7:28 and the shot was fired 5 minutes later.

Both that, and the fact the the shot which killed her was deflected, leads me towards the thought that Isla fired the shot and it deflected back towards her and killed her.

The flavour gifs imply that it was Yoda who deflected this shot. Would the mods 'out' Yoda or his power like that? I'm not saying they wouldn't or that it would be a bad thing, just wondering.

So if it was Yoda who was the target, he is quite a powerful wolf with an ability to deflect a shot back on the shooter. I wonder is that a Yoda power though, or the result of him being protected by a wolf team mate.

I would hope that it's a one-time ability or at least limited. If Yoda can't be shot and must be lynched to be killed, well obviously that's not good for us in the Galactic Empire.

Its hard to know exactly what happened here. We know the vig shot and it was deflected by a baddie, Yoda. The mechanics are unclear as to why Isla got killed. Isla could be the vig, she could be alphabetically the next person to die from the intended target (Possibly Henry).

Babs dies…. Henry tells us that Babs is evil. I will continue to catch up.

So from the bulk of the posts we have one reveal and 3 deaths.

Henry claims priest and all dead are unalligned or evil.

Do I believe Henry. i will need to read further to find out. right now Im cautious.

Its ballsey for an evil to come out as priest on day 1 but not unheard of. I shall assess further.

Riona WW wrote: »
    Makes no sense that both henry and paddy are good.

Well it’s certainly confusing that’s for sure

Henry and Patrick, who would your shouts for wolves be?

• Advertisement

Elsewhere, after going fairly hot for Henry yesterday, there has been no sign of Frank in 24 hours.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Ok so I'm going to add to the confusion. Again this is all ruled by Rule 9. People can speculate how I know this but this is what I know

I can confirm that everything Henry and now Patrick has said about the roles

Phil WW was luke skywalker
    Isla WW was R2D2
    Barbara WW was Red Guard and village
    Mary WW was a stormtrooper NRV

Nigel WW is a stormtrooper NRV

I NEED the BGs protection tonight

That is ALL I can say on that. “No comment” will be my stock answer to any other queries I can’t answer

Patrick's post has thrown me but here goes with my working theories.

From what I've seen there seems to be a lot of counter-roles – I was working under the theory that Henry knew his information because he was an evil version of me. Patrick coming forward has thrown that, maybe Patrick is the evil version? I don’t know. I have liked what Henry has been posting but he’s a good player so he’s capable of that and still being evil.

I also believe Yoda was targeted by our vig and that our vig could know who Yoda is. I would like them to target the same person as they did yesterday. I was working under the assumption that Henry was Yoda yesterday

I know DEFINITELY that I will be targeted tonite if I do not get the BGs protection

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Emm Oisin bad news - you ded!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

I wish I hadn't remembered this game was on and read the last 4 pages, mad games, not a ****in clue what's going with people putting information (priest like info) on thread and then we cant discuss the roles or the context.

If according to our three priests, Babs was bad then I'm relatively kosher! However if there is a seer in our midst then I'd be peeking in that bunch of three (Henry, Patrick, Senan)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

giphy.gif

Ok so I'm going to add to the confusion. Again this is all ruled by Rule 9. People can speculate how I know this but this is what I know

Isla WW was R2D2

That is ALL I can say on that. “No comment” will be my stock answer to any other queries I can’t answer

From what I've seen there seems to be a lot of counter-roles – I was working under the theory that Henry knew his information because he was an evil version of me. Patrick coming forward has thrown that, maybe Patrick is the evil version? I don’t know. I have liked what Henry has been posting but he’s a good player so he’s capable of that and still being evil.

I also believe Yoda was targeted by our vig and that our vig could know who Yoda is. I would like them to target the same person as they did yesterday. I was working under the assumption that Henry was Yoda yesterday

I know DEFINITELY that I will be targeted tonite if I do not get the BGs protection

Well that certainly makes things interesting

Ok so that's three people now confirming the same information with Senan also throwing Nigel into his!

Abigail WW wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Nope looks like we may actually have a threesome here

Well not really I think the last one might help clear things in the longer term

Regan WW wrote: »
    I wish I hadn't remembered this game was on and read the last 4 pages, mad games, not a ****in clue what's going with people putting information (priest like info) on thread and then we cant discuss the roles or the context.

If according to our three priests, Babs was bad then I'm relatively kosher! However if there is a seer in our midst then I'd be peeking in that bunch of three (Henry, Patrick, Senan)

Well it seems pointless being roled good if we can allude to it on thread. Henry and Paddy are bad.

Right, heres the best plan going forward.

Lynch me, have Senan and Patrick confirm me.

Then the seer can peek one of Senan or Patrick

I'm aware there's a false peek possibility but the seer should know something is awry. Can't get into that cos rule 9.

• Advertisement

When did senan come into the mix, I missed that.

Riona WW wrote: »
    When did senan come into the mix, I missed that.

Isla WW was R2D2

Here you go Riona

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    Emm Oisin bad news - you ded!
    I havent received a PM telling me Im dead yet.... eeekkk

I'm aware there's a false peek possibility but the seer should know something is awry. Can't get into that cos rule 9.

But you say you are good - so why decrease our numbers?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

The issue is that the seer can't reveal their role on thread. So maybe they can heavily hint at someone being bad, but people are likely to miss clues and the likes.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Oisin WW wrote: »
    My first thought from the OP is that several players, good and bad, have hidden powers. It also does not state if all roled players are named in the OP.

Phil being killed tells us we have no autopriest. No priest in the OP so it tells us that either the priest is hidden or we simply have none. Lots of chat debating whether or not Phil is Luke. Henry doubts Phil is Luke here :

Patrick making many Star Trek references ……. Is he tasking perhaps? No mention of tasks or competitions here yet. Henry accuses him of defending Mary.

Jake then makes a Star Trek reference. Then he rattles Senan and Desmonds cages.
    12.35 yesterday and Babs is not lynching anyone. Interesting tactic. Not one I’m a fan of, esp with the no vote is a self vote mechanic (is this confirmed, I cant see it in the OP). Its an odd tactic for a wolf to take mind you.
    Babs then stating she will vote Jake for no reason at all. Then switches again to herself.

Desmond then states this:

I must say I can see why he thinks this. Very odd stance to take.

3pm approx. a shot is fired and deflected. Plenty of debate on which side fired, unclear who it was. Frank then comes alive after posting mostly nothing:

Henry claps back

My take from this so far is that Babs is playing an odd game and as usual with Day one, anything can be used as a reason to vote for someone. Ah day 1.

6 pages in now (18 in total….. my catch up has really kicked in.

Henrys ISOing folk and his logic seems sound but subjective to be fair.

FFAs coming thick fast as its 6pm now in my catch up. Oooh its 7pm now and the vig fires…..Yoda (the baddie) interjects and deflects the shot onto Isla.

Henry wants to clear Abigail here. Nope, why would you want to do that?

Theories made that Henry was the intended target of the kill. No clear evidence to suggest it, only speculation.

I come on thread and have a little spat with Mary at this point. I throw my vote on her basically as I have no clue what is happening. Soz Mary. I don’t think you’re a wolf.

Senan disagrees with the Henry voting

Then Henry posts

But wiat, didn’t Henry say this earlier :

Interesting. Ive a few ways in my head, some with Henry as bad and some Henry as good.

Nigels theory on the deflected shot.

Its hard to know exactly what happened here. We know the vig shot and it was deflected by a baddie, Yoda. The mechanics are unclear as to why Isla got killed. Isla could be the vig, she could be alphabetically the next person to die from the intended target (Possibly Henry).

Babs dies…. Henry tells us that Babs is evil. I will continue to catch up.

So from the bulk of the posts we have one reveal and 3 deaths.

Henry claims priest and all dead are unalligned or evil.

Do I believe Henry. i will need to read further to find out. right now Im cautious.

Its ballsey for an evil to come out as priest on day 1 but not unheard of. I shall assess further.

Spooky!

(you dead!)

Isla WW was R2D2

I'm not sure how to reply to this tbh.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

While I do think you have to die at some stage, if youre good then lynching you is a poor move.

Also, if you read my post there are what I think are reasonable assumptions you can make from it

Emily WW wrote: »
    But you say you are good - so why decrease our numbers?

Well this needs resolving some which way, hopefully without the seer dying (though I think that chicken has left the coop now :/)

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Hey, I couldn’t post to say I’d be away with the thread locked. Just getting on now, really strange play by Mary.

Absolute head melt everything else going on. Three people with the same information, I get there could be one on each side but now three is just confusing. How are we meant to resolve this?

Advertisement