Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf . . A Star Wars Tale .....

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    So this is possible if Luke has already been converted and had turned down the wolves I guess. The rest are wolves so priest and wolves both know who they are. Henry just confirmed Patrick’s reveal rather than separately gave it.

Other possibility is a wolf priest

Beyond that who knows

Henry gave the details before Patrick, one or both are up to shenannigans.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Well this needs resolving some which way, hopefully without the seer dying (though I think that chicken has left the coop now :/)

I think I'll be self-resolving after too long

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

i think everyone should take a minute, use the force, and lets decide whos for lynching tonight

interesting day. will recap for myself come about 6pm

based on todays events and 9. DO NOT REVEAL YOUR CHARACTER AND OR ROLE ON THREAD.

i'm thinking there are a few priests. if you're another one may as well stay quite for the minute

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Vernon WW wrote: »

When Mary died Patrick gave out the info first

there was an interesting post about this yesterday, maybe someone can find it...

its along the lines of no autopriest will the make the game mad confusing.

Emily WW wrote: »

sup emily. who you thinking is bad?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    Well it seems pointless being roled good if we can allude to it on thread. Henry and Paddy are bad.

Why these two from the three?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Why these two from the three?

Ah I posted that before I saw Senans post. I'd put the 3 in there though at least 1 has to be good.

• Advertisement

sup emily. who you thinking is bad?

I thought Nigel was bad but need to re-evaluate that now if we are to believe Senan

But Henry gave out the others, as I said someone is up to shenannigans, I vote we lynch one and shoot the other :D not really I just don't see how to resolve this except by pinning hopes that this day 4 thing will help!

Riona WW wrote: »
    Ah I posted that before I saw Senans post. I'd put the 3 in there though at least 1 has to be good.

How do we figure out which one though? We can waste three lynches trying to find out if any of them are evil

But Henry gave out the others, as I said someone is up to shenannigans, I vote we lynch one and shoot the other :D not really I just don't see how to resolve this except by pinning hopes that this day 4 thing will help!

Oh i forgot the vig still has to take their shot today!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Something fúcky is going on. Way too many priests and we seem to be too calm about it. Senan dropped a piece of information about me and no one seems interested to know whether it is true or not?

Things are way too quiet.

Senan, Patrick and Henry all with priest info and Senan claiming a seer peek along with it. Also, we've killed 2 wolves and a sleeper wolf so far. Things are just great here in the village aren't they. This game is almost wrapped. /s

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Oh man. This is a headmelt.

Why would Mary claim that Henry was bad if she was a stormtrooper? All they can do is aim poorly.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

I think everyone is tiptoeing around now that Mary has been modkilled. We're all afraid to say something in case we piss off the mods.

Desmond WW wrote: »
    I think everyone is tiptoeing around now that Mary has been modkilled. We're all afraid to say something in case we piss off the mods.

Nah, I'm afraid to say something in case Senan is role-hunting. I can confirm/deny his claim about me without breaking the game rules.

Abigail WW wrote: »
    The issue is that the seer can't reveal their role on thread. So maybe they can heavily hint at someone being bad, but people are likely to miss clues and the likes.

Unless I’m misreading the seer can put their information out there, it’s just a question of how they do it, preferably running it by the mods first

Patrick gave Mary first

• Advertisement

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Something fúcky is going on. Way too many priests and we seem to be too calm about it. Senan dropped a piece of information about me and no one seems interested to know whether it is true or not?

Things are way too quiet.

Senan, Patrick and Henry all with priest info and Senan claiming a seer peek along with it. Also, we've killed 2 wolves and a sleeper wolf so far. Things are just great here in the village aren't they. This game is almost wrapped. /s

Only if we go on Henry and now Patrick's postings, the nagging feeling I have is we are being played like a violin here

Here is my take on this, I already mentioned it earlier. Mary was the seer and the 3 lads are wolves.

They will reckon we won't kill all 3. Vig, lynch, and let's see if the other is munched.

I thought Nigel was bad but need to re-evaluate that now if we are to believe Senan

i thought he was last night as well. what did senan say?

I wouldn't worry about who give what info first, Henry gave 4 before paddy, who has since confirmed it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    The issue is that the seer can't reveal their role on thread. So maybe they can heavily hint at someone being bad, but people are likely to miss clues and the likes.

Seer just needs to say

Abigail WW is a wolf and leave it there!*

They cant claim obviously but a read between the lines isn't difficult. I just can't wait till we have three seers on thread throwing names

*May or may not be true

i thought he was last night as well. what did senan say?

That I'm an NRV stormtrooper.

I thought your accusation of my 'very weak' reasoning on Abi last night and subsequent vote for me was...very weak reasoning.

There were others who went after Abi, and barely posted a sentence or two why, but yet I picked up your vote.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Desmond WW wrote: »

I think she was just mad mary who was convinced Henry was a wolf and decided without a priest she'd go for it

Thats my read of it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

Nah, I'm afraid to say something in case Senan is role-hunting. I can confirm/deny his claim about me without breaking the game rules.

You can say hes full of ****

Or you can say nothing, we can again read between the lines here! Get you though on the role hunting bit but if someone says Hey Nigel, your a wolf! Are you going to be mod killed by saying your not? Doubtful

Patrick gave Mary first
    Only for mary though, the other info was already in thread via Henry.

I can't see any resolution to this conflict without a Seers input, now if Senan is a seer and is in need of a BG ( remember there is an odd night vigilante on the rebel side) whomever is a BG should probably protect him, there is a bit more to this thought but for operational and security reasons I need to keep it secretive for the moment.

• Advertisement

That I'm an NRV stormtrooper.

I thought your accusation of my 'very weak' reasoning on Abi last night and subsequent vote for me was...very weak reasoning.

There were others who went after Abi, and barely posted a sentence or two why, but yet I picked up your vote.

you made a big deal of voting for her. it was wolf behavior IMO

Advertisement