Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf . . A Star Wars Tale .....

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    I wouldn't worry about who give what info first, Henry gave 4 before paddy, who has since confirmed it.

But I could just as easily copy n paste the same now, it doesn't prove or disprove anything, what does worry me is your gung ho attitude of killing all three without any thought process at all!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    Here is my take on this, I already mentioned it earlier. Mary was the seer and the 3 lads are wolves.

They will reckon we won't kill all 3. Vig, lynch, and let's see if the other is munched.

Nope.

One of Senan or Patrick is a wolf.

I'm leaning Patrick after Senans reveal, for a couple of reasons.

1. Senan has given extra information about an alive player
    2. Patrick dived on me when Mary false peeked me. If he was who I think he was then he should know it simply wasnt possible that Mary could have a peek.
    3. Have a read back of Senans posts around the deaths yesterday, he was trying to get info onto the thread without being too obvious.

So for those reasons I think Patrick is our liar of the two.

Obviously I am removing myself now as I know I'm good but that's my feelings after reviewing the day in my mind on my drive home from work

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Regan WW wrote: »
    Seer just needs to say

Abigail WW is a wolf and leave it there!*

They cant claim obviously but a read between the lines isn't difficult. I just can't wait till we have three seers on thread throwing names

*May or may not be true

It's not true. My overall point is that if I come out and say

Regan is a wolf in every post because I know that to be true (in the case I was a seer and peeked you as a wolf) then I'm not stating my role but I'm heavily indicating that I'm the seer. I don't see any difference between that and saying Riona is a wolf as a standalone post. I also don't see much (or any difference) between saying I'm the seer and you're a wolf. But the mods don't want that it seems. The overall point I'm making is that the seer should be very careful with their words and clear everything with the mods before revealing any of their peeks. Somehow I don't think "Regan is a wolf" will be allowed, especially if repeated.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Ah god without role claims I'm not sure how we're supposed to figure anything out.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    I think everyone is tiptoeing around now that Mary has been modkilled. We're all afraid to say something in case we piss off the mods.

Stone him !!

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Nope.

One of Senan or Patrick is a wolf.

I'm leaning Patrick after Senans reveal, for a couple of reasons.

1. Senan has given extra information about an alive player
    2. Patrick dived on me when Mary false peeked me. If he was who I think he was then he should know it simply wasnt possible that Mary could have a peek.
    3. Have a read back of Senans posts around the deaths yesterday, he was trying to get info onto the thread without being too obvious.

So for those reasons I think Patrick is our liar of the two.

Obviously I am removing myself now as I know I'm good but that's my feelings after reviewing the day in my mind on my drive home from work

I did notice point 2, and it is interesting.

Also if you think I'm a wolf that means I bussed the holy hell out of Babs yesterday, why would I do that on day 1.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

you made a big deal of voting for her. it was wolf behavior IMO

Start quoting posts and stop fabricating lies.

A big deal? What does that even mean? Again, start quoting.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    But I could just as easily copy n paste the same now, it doesn't prove or disprove anything, what does worry me is your gung ho attitude of killing all three without any thought process at all!

Well I think there are 2 bad, I would take 2 for 1 given the chance.

I also think Frank is a wolf who has basically ran away from the thread, but I won't worry about him today.

Patrick first. I think.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Start quoting posts and stop fabricating lies.

A big deal? What does that even mean? Again, start quoting.

go back to when i said i was voting you. that should help.

i presume you're planning on voting me tonight? another easy, lazy wolf ploy

I'd sooner if both of you put this little spat aside for tonight anyways if I'm honest.

If Senan is legit then Nigel is a villager. So if you're a villager we go with that for now

Lol, your shade on me gets even weaker. Now you're trying to shade me on actions I haven't even completed yet? Is this Minority Report or Star Wars?

I'd sooner if both of you put this little spat aside for tonight anyways if I'm honest.

If Senan is legit then Nigel is a villager. So if you're a villager we go with that for now

I agree. Someone's panicking and it ain't me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

That's a terrible idea. I believe Patrick is good.

I know I'm good.

Maybe I'm bad. I'm finding it hard to keep up.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Lol, your shade on me gets even weaker. Now you're trying to shade me on actions I haven't even completed yet? Is this Minority Report or Star Wars?

i'll also put it to bed for the minute.

see what senan has to say for himself

Doris WW wrote: »
    Maybe I'm bad. I'm finding it hard to keep up.

That was before Senan's reveal.

And also whilst I was at work when I couldn't give the thread full attention

That was before Senan's reveal.

And also whilst I was at work when I couldn't give the thread full attention

what was before Senans reveal?

doris being bad? or doris struggling to keep up?

what was before Senans reveal?

doris being bad? or doris struggling to keep up?

The post she quoted, where I said I thought Patrick was good.

I also said I couldn't be sure while Yoda and Obi Wan are still alive but she didn't quote that post.

The post she quoted, where I said I thought Patrick was good.

I also said I couldn't be sure while Yoda and Obi Wan are still alive but she didn't quote that post.

are you hedging your bets there a bit?

• Advertisement

are you hedging your bets there a bit?

Not even slightly.

I have now reassessed after further information.

I believe Senan to be telling the truth.

This makes Patrick a wolf.

Has someone the votes handy from last night per chance?

Not even slightly.

I have now reassessed after further information.

I believe Senan to be telling the truth.

This makes Patrick a wolf.

lets assume we believe you.

we lynch patrick

yourself and senan will confirm he's XXXX from the wolf team.

this is more me mulling things over....we gotta be missing something or need more info. we cant just rely on 2 non verified claims to dictate our every decision

lets assume we believe you.

we lynch patrick

yourself and senan will confirm he's XXXX from the wolf team.

this is more me mulling things over....we gotta be missing something or need more info. we cant just rely on 2 non verified claims to dictate our every decision

That's why I want to look at the votes.

Question, why did you vote Nigel yesterday when you were leaning people pushing me to lynch to be a wolf?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    I thought Nigel was bad but need to re-evaluate that now if we are to believe Senan
    i thought he was last night as well. what did senan say?

I also thought Nigel was bad last nite

Yoinking this from Abigail's posts and posting so I can read myself.

Barbara (4) - Henry, Desmond, Regan and herself
    Abigail (4) - Riona, Nigel, Emily and myself
    Henry (2) - Patrick and Frank
    Regan (1) - Doris
    Nigel (1) - Winifred
    Vernon (1) - Liam
    Winifred (1) - Senan
    Oisin (1) - Mary
    Desmond (1) - Jake
    Liam (1) - Vernon

Reading through Barbara and Isla's posts theres nothing to go on, nothing

Senan WW wrote: »
    I also thought Nigel was bad last nite

The few of you thinking I was bad, fine, but if you are pursuing that some reasoning would be welcome. If the reason is because I voted Abi, well I believe Emily also did that.

Anyway I have to head out now for a while but a final thought...

I mentioned Frank and his absence a couple of hours ago in the hope that it might get him involved. That hasn't happened, so maybe he is 'wounded' and since there is no plea from the wounded on thread for healing, and no mention of a healer in OP, perhaps 'wounded' simply bans a player from posting/playing for a defined period.

While I'm not going to vote for Patrick, I have reasons that will be very obvious

I thought this was very interesting
    Patrick WW wrote: »
    Vote Henry. Peeked as wolf.

Imagine you're a wolf and an NRV says shes peeked a wolf, well you'd be all over that, slam-dunk for a lynch

Obviously the flip is that a villager you'd also probably be in there as you'd lynch him and then go after Mad Mary.

I would think that this coupled with his information on roles is probably enough reason to lynch Patrick

• Advertisement

Yoinking this from Abigail's posts and posting so I can read myself.

Barbara (4) - Henry, Desmond, Regan, Barbara
    Abigail (4) - Riona, Nigel, Emily, Abigail
    Henry (2) - Patrick and Frank
    Regan (1) - Doris
    Nigel (1) - Winifred
    Vernon (1) - Liam
    Winifred (1) - Senan
    Oisin (1) - Mary
    Mary (1) - Oisin
    Desmond (1) - Jake
    Liam (1) - Vernon

I find it highly unlikely that the wolves do not counter wagon onto Abigail given Babs was Leia.

That is unless Abigail was a wolf herself. An Abigail flip at some point may be necessary for information purposes at the very least.

If Abigail is a villager I'd harbour there is at least one if not two wolves on her.

Based on Senan's info Nigel is good, but I'm not sure we can trust the peeks until we kill Yoda (ideally Boba would shoot him in the face right now which would be great)

So - if Abigail is good, and Nigel is good - that leaves at least one wolf in Emily/Riona - might be no harm to peek there tonight.

The thing is that the Abigail and Babs wagons formed because I claimed.

Before that I was top wagon.

Patrick and Frank weren't about so stayed put there.

Regan moved to Babs and ultimately that was the killer vote, which is a decent look.

Doris votes Regan which is a bit daft, it's an off wagon vote that is gonna do sh1te all. It's a suspect vote imo.

Winifred's vote is odd too. She spent last night re reading the thread thinking the people voting me were wolves but ends up on Nigel. I see the reasoning, and others thought Nidge to be bad but I dunno, it just feels... off.

Liam and Vernon voting each other is just bad too, and that spat has completely died down today so that's another thing that people should look out for.

Oisin and Mary voting each other well - both are villagers so that's that.

Advertisement