Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf . . A Star Wars Tale .....

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Not a lot without just pointing out some already popular theories (or bandwagons?). However, I do feel that there was a mountain made out of a molehill with regards to what does 'eliminated' and 'blasted' mean from the mod posts. Like it isn't clear who exactly did the 'blasting' and we should certainly discuss that, but it was asked at one point if Boba Fett was able to kill someone from his rocketpack! That doesn't automatically mean whoever made these mountains are wolves, but at the least these are unnecessary treads for the village to get tangled up in.

I haven't been around much so far so can't really criticise though. With a busy Monday out of the way, I'm far more able to participate now and for as long as I survive in the game.

Whatever about what others might be saying about Abi, I did not say myself that her only contribution was around munch-time. It was the fact that it was her first contribution to the game which raised a flag with me. Also, multiple gif posts are something more suitable for Saturday/Sunday shítposting, not the immediate aftermath of an uncertain munch where there's no autopriest. There was also a touch of being too prepared with those gifs and 'OMG' from them.

Doesn't make Abi a lock wolf by any stretch, but given my own limited participation so far, it's the best I've got for now.

I made a note at the time that I thought this was wolfy

Like I said earlier I know you are NRV

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

A MISSILE BACKPACK HAD BEEN FIRED

213207_1221278_1004.jpg

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

LOL I think Boba heard me :D

Henry WW wrote: »
    Regan moved to Babs and ultimately that was the killer vote, which is a decent look.

Good point

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Patrick WW is Eliminated... From a certain point of view.

• Advertisement

Patrick was Obi Wan

Patrick WW was Obi Wan Kenobi

BOOM!! Wolf BG down

That was really silly by Patrick, not sure what the upside was going to be, we'd eventually have had to kill Henry

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

I find it highly unlikely that the wolves do not counter wagon onto Abigail given Babs was Leia.

That is unless Abigail was a wolf herself. An Abigail flip at some point may be necessary for information purposes at the very least.

If Abigail is a villager I'd harbour there is at least one if not two wolves on her.

Based on Senan's info Nigel is good, but I'm not sure we can trust the peeks until we kill Yoda (ideally Boba would shoot him in the face right now which would be great)

So - if Abigail is good, and Nigel is good - that leaves at least one wolf in Emily/Riona - might be no harm to peek there tonight.

The thing is that the Abigail and Babs wagons formed because I claimed.

Before that I was top wagon.

Patrick and Frank weren't about so stayed put there.

Regan moved to Babs and ultimately that was the killer vote, which is a decent look.

Doris votes Regan which is a bit daft, it's an off wagon vote that is gonna do sh1te all. It's a suspect vote imo.

Winifred's vote is odd too. She spent last night re reading the thread thinking the people voting me were wolves but ends up on Nigel. I see the reasoning, and others thought Nidge to be bad but I dunno, it just feels... off.

Liam and Vernon voting each other is just bad too, and that spat has completely died down today so that's another thing that people should look out for.

Oisin and Mary voting each other well - both are villagers so that's that.

I voted Regan because I had no idea who to vote and I had been on the Henry wagon up to that point.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

You guys got that info awfully quick.

• Advertisement

Riona WW wrote: »

giphy.gif

Ok, I'm voting Frank tonight.

In my opinion he is a wolf hiding in the shadows since his defense of Babs was rumbled yesterday.

You're such a doubter Ri-Ri.

Just be happy with the info :pac:

We've three wolves killed by the middle of day 2, it's a good time to be alive :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Nope.

One of Senan or Patrick is a wolf.

I'm leaning Patrick after Senans reveal, for a couple of reasons.

1. Senan has given extra information about an alive player
    2. Patrick dived on me when Mary false peeked me. If he was who I think he was then he should know it simply wasnt possible that Mary could have a peek.
    3. Have a read back of Senans posts around the deaths yesterday, he was trying to get info onto the thread without being too obvious.

So for those reasons I think Patrick is our liar of the two.

Obviously I am removing myself now as I know I'm good but that's my feelings after reviewing the day in my mind on my drive home from work

Previously you had this

That's a terrible idea. I believe Patrick is good.

I know I'm good.
    Cant be certain with Yoda and Obi Wan still alive but I'm pretty damn sure.

I get the process you went through to change your mind but can you give me a steer as to what your earlier thinking on Patrick was

Jake WW wrote: »
    Previously you had this

I get the process you went through to change your mind but can you give me a steer as to what your earlier thinking on Patrick was

I thought Patrick was the seer.

Now I know he was just filthy no good wolf. :cool:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

Ok, I'm voting Frank tonight.

In my opinion he is a wolf hiding in the shadows since his defense of Babs was rumbled yesterday.

I'll go with that, I was reading along there thinking I'll vote Patrick, then he dead :D Good work, I'm sorry I appear to have been misguided in my doubts last night, your legit or the ultimate busser

Also if you think I'm a wolf that means I bussed the holy hell out of Babs yesterday, why would I do that on day 1.

Well yes there’s precedent in previous games. Again not saying you are a wolf but that defence won’t hold up either way

Good spot, a minute apart from death notice to reveal! Ugh, Henry, if your a wolf, your doing really well at flushing out :( Senan, what's the craic, is he right about Patrick

I'd sooner if both of you put this little spat aside for tonight anyways if I'm honest.

If Senan is legit then Nigel is a villager. So if you're a villager we go with that for now

If senan is legit he also needs Bg cover tonight. I assume that our Bg needs to have that placeholder in before lynch to protect against Hans night attack

Well yes there’s precedent in previous games. Again not saying you are a wolf but that defence won’t hold up either way

Maybe there is, but bussing Leia seems very very silly would you not agree.

And I really dislike bussing unless there's a really good reason to do so, just how I roll though I don't expect any brownie points for that

• Advertisement

Well we dont actually know that both Babs and Patrick were wolves either, so may not be an actual bus at all

Regan WW wrote: »
    Well we dont actually know that both Babs and Patrick were wolves either, so may not be an actual bus at all

Babs has been confirmed as a wolf by three people :D

I'm pretty sure it's fair to say she's a wolf

Babs has been confirmed as a wolf by three people :D

I'm pretty sure it's fair to say she's a wolf

Unless yas are all wolves and ripping the piss outta the village

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

You're such a doubter Ri-Ri.

Just be happy with the info :pac:

We've three wolves killed by the middle of day 2, it's a good time to be alive :D

Im sceptical so many are getting the info. So how did paddy know who mary was, lucky guess?

I'm going to park my sceptical mind on you and senan for now, I will likely stick with Abi for tonights vote
    If babs was who you said she was, they could have been in cohots.

Senan WW wrote: »
    Patrick was Obi Wan
    Patrick WW was Obi Wan Kenobi

BOOM!! Wolf BG down
    Good spot, a minute apart from death notice to reveal! Ugh, Henry, if your a wolf, your doing really well at flushing out :( Senan, what's the craic, is he right about Patrick

Here you go

I thought Patrick was the seer.

Now I know he was just filthy no good wolf. :cool:

Ok I can get my head around that

Im sceptical so many are getting the info. So how did paddy know who mary was, lucky guess?

I'm going to park my sceptical mind on you and senan for now, I will likely stick with Abi for tonights vote

Nope, I know exactly how Obi Wan/Patrick got that info but can't say.

Obi Wan was obviously given priest abilities also. I would imagine Yoda also has that ability

Regan your posts are so wolfy!

But your voting is saying otherwise so I’m happy with you

• Advertisement

Maybe there is, but bussing Leia seems very very silly would you not agree.

And I really dislike bussing unless there's a really good reason to do so, just how I roll though I don't expect any brownie points for that

I’ve seen a player bus their full team more than once here and elsewhere. We’re now down to two priests (?) but yoda still appears to be active. Until that little green bastard is confirmed dead I’ll still be a touch wary

Advertisement