Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf . . A Star Wars Tale .....

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

I think Henry is dead post lynch this evening unless we hit Hans

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Regan WW wrote: »
    Well we dont actually know that both Babs and Patrick were wolves either, so may not be an actual bus at all

Well that’s true but three wolves claiming priest would be outstanding wolf play (and risky as **** unless they’d gotten really lucky early on)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

I'd really like to know who got wounded today.

Surely a wolf if they haven't revealed by now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Senan WW wrote: »
    Obi Wan was obviously given priest abilities also. I would imagine Yoda also has that ability

You you or tierry henry could be yoda?

Riona WW wrote: »
    Im sceptical so many are getting the info. So how did paddy know who mary was, lucky guess?

I'm going to park my sceptical mind on you and senan for now, I will likely stick with Abi for tonights vote
    If babs was who you said she was, they could have been in cohots.

Nope paddy’s info on Mary is I think why we need the bg to do their thing tonight

• Advertisement

Jake WW wrote: »
    If senan is legit he also needs Bg cover tonight. I assume that our Bg needs to have that placeholder in before lynch to protect against Hans night attack

Yes I do

Obi Wan was obviously given priest abilities also. I would imagine Yoda also has that ability

Why does obi wan need priest abilities once someone in their backroom has them. Not saying your wrong, and I suspect you might actually be correct, but it’s not necessary either

Henry WW wrote: »
    I'd really like to know who got wounded today.

Surely a wolf if they haven't revealed by now.

It’s possible they can’t reveal. Someone mentioned a poster who had disappeared off thread today

Yes I do

Equally important would be for Bg to put that placeholder in before lynch

It’s possible they can’t reveal. Someone mentioned a poster who had disappeared off thread today

Frank, whose sole contribution is going after me because I was calling out Barbara, a wolf.

• Advertisement

Frank, whose sole contribution is going after me because I was calling out Barbara, a wolf.

Fair enough, not exactly the strongest village lean so :pac:

Why does obi wan need priest abilities once someone in their backroom has them. Not saying your wrong, and I suspect you might actually be correct, but it’s not necessary either

Well the bad lads only know the other bad lads, they'd also need to be getting the info on which good lads were left

Well the bad lads only know the other bad lads, they'd also need to be getting the info on which good lads were left

I get that I just mean they only need one priest once they share a backroom

Barbara (4) - Henry, Desmond, Regan and Barbara
    Abigail (4) - Riona, Nigel, Emily and Abbi
    Henry (2) - Patrick and Frank
    Regan (1) - Doris
    Nigel (1) - Winifred
    Vernon (1) - Liam
    Winifred (1) - Senan
    Oisin (1) - Mary
    Desmond (1) - Jake
    Liam (1) - Vernon

Did Oisin vote last nite cause hes not on this list?

Oisin voted Mary I believe.

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Vote Mary WW

Yep, Oisin voted Mary and Mary voted Oisin :cool:

Barbara (4) - Henry, Desmond, Regan and Barbara
    Abigail (4) - Riona, Nigel, Emily and Abbi
    Henry (2) - Patrick and Frank
    Regan (1) - Doris
    Nigel (1) - Winifred
    Vernon (1) - Liam
    Winifred (1) - Senan
    Oisin (1) - Mary
    Desmond (1) - Jake
    Liam (1) - Vernon

Did Oisin vote last nite cause hes not on this list?

Henry, you've a bit of a tunnel on Frank, from the outside it seems based on very little.

Would two wolves vote on the same wagon? Quiet possibly given the time of their votes. It was very early and it looked like there would be a runaway wagon on Henry, it probably seemed like a safe enough spot

Henry, you've a bit of a tunnel on Frank, from the outside it seems based on very little.

Would two wolves vote on the same wagon? Quiet possibly given the time of their votes. It was very early and it looked like there would be a runaway wagon on Henry, it probably seemed like a safe enough spot

Given I was pushing Leia front and centre to the lynching pole I'd say they would yeah.

Their total lack of input around lynch time as well was pretty poor, the smart thing was to stay hidden and not move votes as a wolf and then claim 'oh sorry I was away' afterwards.

Ok, Patrick gives us a bit more to go on. I'm gonna go read his posts but imo, his attitude towards Desmond has Dessie as a likely villager.

Also Dessie voted Babs so there's that.

Patrick WW wrote: »
    What do you mean by it would be carnage at lynch time?

How would it be carnage?

Is this just you adding negative overdramatics to the act voting 'no lynch', or do you really believe that carnage would ensue?
    Can I alert you attention to this thread.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058056654

This thread is where the voting happens for this game.

Keep an eye on it and the lynch will not be the absolute ****show you are scaremongering.

Public voting means that you can tally all the votes yourself of who is voting for who and who is leading.

At the time of writing this, the tally was
    Henry x 2
    Barbara x 1

less of the emotive scaremongering please.
    Self votes cannot bandwagon, as they are on a single person, self.
    So, the maximum damage 10 (for example) self votes can do to any lynch if there is no no lynch option and they are considered as missed votes is add +1 to one persons tally.

You seem to care an inordinate amount about a possible +1 to the lynch results. This is not something i'd be worrying about at all.

Yeah, I'm gonna say Desmond spewed village from this.

I don't think he handles a wolf buddy like this at all.

One thing to note. Babs and now Frank referenced Star Trek a number of times, wouldn't it be very funny if all the wolves had done this :D

(I'm joking, kinda.)

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Are we supposed to know why both Senan and Henry are getting this priest info? How can there be two good priests?

And what did Patrick have to gain from claiming another priest role when he wasn't under suspicion? Or was he?

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Are we supposed to know why both Senan and Henry are getting this priest info? How can there be two good priests?

And what did Patrick have to gain from claiming another priest role when he wasn't under suspicion? Or was he?

You aren't, I think that's the point of rule 9 tbh.

I meant am I being especially dumb here by not getting something obvious to everyone else?

I don't think you're being dumb tbh.

But if it helps, I'd put you in the good pile with myself, Senan and Nigel??

Riona WW wrote: »
    You you or tierry henry could be yoda?

Interesting thing here is Bobba Fett has a shot deflected yesterday. We assumed he shot yoda and missed. Today bobba hits a wolf. Did they shoot the same target, and yoss couldn’t save them a second time or switch because they thought yoda was protected again. If boba fett actually has a handle on yoda things look very positive

I don't think you're being dumb tbh.

But if it helps, I'd put you in the good pile with myself, Senan and Nigel??

Cool, thanks mate.
    I always knew there was something fishy about that Patrick fella.

See my later post re bobba fett. It’s possible they knew they were marked for death from last night

See my later post re bobba fett. It’s possible they knew they were marked for death from last night

Although that doesn’t explain the deflection

Exactly what I said when he was flipped

• Advertisement

Ahh I think I get it. Jedi and Padawan/ Sith lord and apprentice

Always there are two....

Advertisement