Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf . . A Star Wars Tale .....

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

He's probably not Luke

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Senan WW wrote: »
    Could Phil have been Luke? Its certainly what I thought when I read that post, obviously the wolves thought the same thing

But hang on

Luke is currently unaligned so a potential extra wolf (Leia and Hans searching for him too)

So..... would wolves kill a potential convert if they spotted him?

I mean maybe but it's unlikely imo

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Hey mods, check out this wormhole we go down now discussing the word 'Eliminated'. You're welcome! :)

I do assume there's a time limit on Vadar/Leia finding Luke so it makes sense that he's telegraphing that he's Luke this early in the game. But if the wolves did have him pinned as Luke why would they kill him? Why wouldn't they just recruit him? Or do we think he has a choice about the light/dark side and they didn't want to take the chance he would pick the Vadar side?

I'd just consider it as the word for being munched in this game until further information comes to light.

That's what I think as well, they would at least attempt to convert him surely if they did peg him as Luke?

Seems like they just picked out a player who was trying to make sense of the OP tbh amidst the basic silence of the first two days.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    I'd just consider it as the word for being munched in this game until further information comes to light.

That's what I think as well, they would at least attempt to convert him surely if they did peg him as Luke?

Seems like they just picked out a player who was trying to make sense of the OP tbh amidst the basic silence of the first two days.

Yeah I'm tending to agree with this. He was one of a very few posting yesterday. Wolves probably just took a shot in the dark rolehunting. Sorry Phil! I hope you weren't important!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

We have no way yet of knowing if he was Luke. If he was - at least he cannot become a wolf now and increase their numbers.

• Advertisement

Emily WW wrote: »
    We have no way yet of knowing if he was Luke. If he was - at least he cannot become a wolf now and increase their numbers.

This exactly. I agree with the above but find it unlikely he would be Luke tbh

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Could Phil have been Luke? Its certainly what I thought when I read that post, obviously the wolves thought the same thing

Would the wolves kill like though. It sounds like they have a choice which side they’re on so munching them isn’t in the wolves interests

Now can we all agree to lynch Mary for admitting to be a Trekkie in a Star Wars game

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Now can we all agree to lynch Mary for admitting to be a Trekkie in a Star Wars game

No. That would be dumb and bad

Jake WW wrote: »
    Would the wolves kill like though. It sounds like they have a choice which side they’re on so munching them isn’t in the wolves interests

Its all guess work though, we have no idea if he was Luke and the wolves probably don't know his role either. I agree with Henry that he was probably targeted for trying to work things out.

If he was Luke and the wolves knew this and killed him its seems like a strange play unless there was more to Luke's choice than just picking a side.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

So how do we decide who to lynch tonight?

Lol - we've lynched people for less

So how do we decide who to lynch tonight?

There is hours until lynch, we see how the day pays out and if the mods have anything else lined up for us today and take it from there.

Mary WW wrote: »
    No. That would be dumb and bad

Well you would say that.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Yeah I'm tending to agree with this. He was one of a very few posting yesterday. Wolves probably just took a shot in the dark rolehunting. Sorry Phil! I hope you weren't important!

Strange wording, why would you be sorry? Unless you were responsible?

I know this is tongue in cheek but.......

Damn right we can :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Star Wars virgin here. I come in peace.

Can someone explain to me if Darth Vader and Palpatine are actually good guys or are they good guys for the purpose of this game?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Strange wording, why would you be sorry? Unless you were responsible?

Interesting take Senan. Sorry doesn't necessarily mean that the person is responsible. Sorry for your loss is often said but doesn't mean the person saying sorry was the one responsible.

Never forgot, that is is never too late to say it

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Barbara WW wrote: »

Can someone explain to me if Darth Vader and Palpatine are actually good guys or are they good guys for the purpose of this game?

I'll leave these here and see if you can guess from their appearance whether they are usually goodies

giphy.gif

ZNaSi12.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

You would be best served by reading the OP!

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    You would be best served by reading the OP!

Live long and prosper.

They needs of the many outweighs the needs of the few or the one.

Well, Vader killed possibly billions when he destroyed Leias home planet. Palpatine heads a facist like organisation that rules the galaxy with an iron fist

Sweeties really

Patrick's vote is weird.

Are you a wolf Pattiecake?

Jake WW wrote: »
    Well, Vader killed possibly billions when he destroyed Leias home planet. Palpatine heads a facist like organisation that rules the galaxy with an iron fist

Sweeties really

That's the George Lucas propaganda version obviously.

Duh :pac:

Oh Jesus another Trekkie :pac:

(Actually a Star wars vs Star Trek game could be fun in the future)

That's the George Lucas propaganda version obviously.

Duh :pac:

Of course, the Death Star was really a smart weapon with minimal collateral damage

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Patrick's vote is weird.

In fairness you kinda drew it on yourself

giphy.gif
    Maybe the rest of the gang will beam in later.....
    Patrick's vote is weird.

Review my posts.
    Star Trek fan in a Star Wars game?

• Advertisement

Ugh. So we lynch Mary and shoot Patrick, seems like a good day at the office.

Advertisement