Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf . . A Star Wars Tale .....

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    You said earlier that Yoss won't be able to protect Yoda again, there is a Yoss playing and I've decided that you must have accidentally named him. Only way you would know he was the bodyguard is if you are wolfing together. It's a bit outside the game so I didn't want to mention it but if you yourself want to discuss it you can. I don't think it will make any difference please don't kill me.

Ah ffs, I’ve been changing the autocorrect of yoss from yoda back to yoda for most of the game. I just missed one. Other notable autocorrect errors you may see in my posts is a character named today, I may have also missed a few

Can’t kill you I’m afraid except via lynch and I’m not voting for you

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Ah ffs, I’ve been changing the autocorrect of yoss from yoda back to yoda for most of the game. I just missed one. Other notable autocorrect errors you may see in my posts is a character named today, I may have also missed a few

Can’t kill you I’m afraid except via lynch and I’m not voting for you

Oh I totally get that it was an autocorrect, but why ? Yoss isn't a word when I type it in I get toss. Only way it would happen is that you are chatting to Yoss and your autocorrect has learned it off.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Oh I totally get that it was an autocorrect, but why ? Yoss isn't a word when I type it in I get toss. Only way it would happen is that you are chatting to Yoss and your autocorrect has learned it off.

I suspect I just play this game too much, dont really know enough of how autocorrect works though. Occasionally it seems to be scarily clever about my history

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    If the chances are ever below 50% then the game is over.

You do understand that 50% would mean parity?

Yeah Patrick is another with feck all in his ISO that would link him to anyone.

The only thing I can confidently say is that Desmond is most likely village because of the previous posts I mentioned and also this one today.

I just don't see him going after a wolf buddy over this stuff.

But it's supposition at the end of the day.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Hey guys, haven’t gotten on much with work.

Heads not in the game today and loads happened so sticking a vote on Vern again as he’s the only one I’ve had any ill will against all game and I was fully impressed by his response to me last night but didn’t have time to get into it

I’ll be free and much more active tomorrow, sorry

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Sorry all no time for this vote in for Henry for all his erratic play yesterday
    Henry WW wrote: »
    Hi Hans Solo,

Nice of you to drop in.

We'll be lynching you this evening :)

any info you wanna here henry?

any info you wanna here henry?

It makes sense to me that Han Solo would be hiding as much as possible to get his shot off tonight.

If it is tonight, it says every second night but that could be determined by him rather than mods, it's happened before.

It makes sense to me that Han Solo would be hiding as much as possible to get his shot off tonight.

If it is tonight, it says every second night but that could be determined by him rather than mods, it's happened before.

guess that makes sense. out of sight, outta mind kind of thing.

why frank though? i'm sure you could pick a rake of players that are hiding. you do realise that you have a lot of influence, i just hope you;re not leading us down the garden path

guess that makes sense. out of sight, outta mind kind of thing.

why frank though? i'm sure you could pick a rake of players that are hiding. you do realise that you have a lot of influence, i just hope you;re not leading us down the garden path

Frank mainly because he went after me over Barbara yesterday.

Babs ultimately flipped wolf.

I'm not claiming to know everything btw, just stating who I'm voting tonight.

Who anyone else votes for is their own decision.

its gone quiet. everyone must be watching the games

• Advertisement

I'm here, I'm once again reading Patrick's posts at the moment but I got nuffin :/

Barbara (4) - Henry, Desmond, Regan and Barbara
    Abigail (4) - Riona, Nigel, Emily and Abbi
    Henry (2) - Patrick and Frank
    Regan (1) - Doris
    Nigel (1) - Winifred
    Vernon (1) - Liam
    Winifred (1) - Senan
    Oisin (1) - Mary
    Desmond (1) - Jake
    Liam (1) - Vernon
    Mary (1) - Oisin

i think abigail would be good to vote for to get some info. if shes good, chances are alot of wolves were on her last night to try save barbara

Regan (1) - Doris
    Nigel (1) - Winifred
    Vernon (1) - Liam
    Winifred (1) - Senan
    Oisin (1) - Mary
    Desmond (1) - Jake
    Liam (1) - Vernon
    Mary (1) - Oisin

i think abigail would be good to vote for to get some info. if shes good, chances are alot of wolves were on her last night to try save barbara

I agree, however

Nigel is a villager according to Senan

Abigail voted herself

Which leaves just two in Emily and Riona

I agree, however

Nigel is a villager according to Senan

Abigail voted herself

Which leaves just two in Emily and Riona

do you and senan not share info?

do you and senan not share info?

Well there is shared info as is evident from Patrick, myself and Senan.

But not all. I've no read on Nigel personally, I've liked some of his posting but he is trés defensive when challenged (by you actually).

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Sorry guys something came up in RL. will try get back on later

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

So Frank showed up, but not to tell us that that he was wounded and therefore couldn't post :(

I'm leaning on a Frank vote now, especially since a wolf has been found among the priest trio (Patrick) and I'm more content with that situation for the moment.

Only thing is, has Frank made 5 posts today? Is he going to be modkilled anyway?

I presume the limit is munch to munch?

But I don't think he has tbh, Nigel.

I don't like to rely on that though tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Less then 30 minutes to vote . . No vote is a self vote . .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

If tonight is the second night, any chance that the blaster at the first munch was Solo too?

• Advertisement

Desmond WW wrote: »
    If tonight is the second night, any chance that the blaster at the first munch was Solo too?

I've been thinking about that, there's been two blaster shots.

I had presumed the first was Leia, given the OP is pretty specific on Han Solo's shot.

But then today...

Is there any chance the blaster this morning was Solo?

It's the piece of the puzzle I would like to solve the most actually.

Baggly wrote: »
    A blaster shot was fired but was deflected.
    fixXxer wrote: »
    A blaster has been fired.

A player has been wounded.

See, two blasters.

Boba Fett's is seperate. Leia's primary weapon was a blaster so I reckon she fired the first shot.

The second one *might* have been Han? I can't see any other explanation for it?

Anyone else wanna weigh in?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

If that is the case then Han had his shot last night and won't get another till tomorrow night. Which would be very nice and would give us some space.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Regan (1) - Doris
    Nigel (1) - Winifred
    Vernon (1) - Liam
    Winifred (1) - Senan
    Oisin (1) - Mary
    Desmond (1) - Jake
    Liam (1) - Vernon
    Mary (1) - Oisin

Oh yeah, lynch a villager to gain info. Sounds a charming plan. Why don't you go about trying to lynch a wolf :)

I'm going with Riona or Emily by the way, voting to try and save their wolfy friend. I'll probably go Emily because she voted last for me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

See, two blasters.

Boba Fett's is seperate. Leia's primary weapon was a blaster so I reckon she fired the first shot.

The second one *might* have been Han? I can't see any other explanation for it?

Anyone else wanna weigh in?

I was about to post similar, you beat me too it. Yesterdays post was arou d 3pm, likely Leia. This morning was 10.15, likely to be hans. If this is true and leia is dead, there should be nothing from the baddies tomorrow, hopefully.

You think I'd be good to vote for Wini but you've just voted for Riona, who has just voted for me (the person you think it would be good to lynch). Seems a bit bizarre.

Riona WW wrote: »
    I was about to post similar, you beat me too it. Yesterdays post was arou d 3pm, likely Leia. This morning was 10.15, likely to be hans. If this is true and leia is dead, there should be nothing from the baddies tomorrow, hopefully.

I am hopeful that is the case, but that means someone was wounded and hasn't told us.

Maybe they can't. But I dunno.

I am hopeful that is the case, but that means someone was wounded and hasn't told us.

Maybe they can't. But I dunno.

Perhaps they don't know they were wounded.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Vote in for Frank, but I'm not 100% sure he's a wolf.

If he is a low lying wolf, is he not lying a bit too low? Would some team mates not tell him to buck the fúck up a bit?

He could be uninterested NRV.

Advertisement