Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf . . A Star Wars Tale .....

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Senan WW wrote: »
    I know Emily is Yoda

Any response Emily?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Nice one.

Senan?

So Frank and Isla were possibly the same player operating the 2 accounts. It would explain the low posting.

That does make sense now you explain it that way.

Ok so Senan has Emily pegged as a wolf, that's our next target.

But there's still one more. Let's pile on the pressure and leave no stone unturned.

Again, Frank has nothing in his posts btw, one since yesterday and all his ire was directed at me anyways.

Likely, as I said before - because I was pushing on Babs.

Lettuce see what Emily has to offer however....

First thoughts.

Abi is clear, that's Isla and Emily pushing on her in their posts and Emily voting the counter wagon.

So on the never lynch list goes

Senan
    Henry
    Nigel
    Abi

And leave till the end
    Desmond

So one wolf in
    Doris WW
    Jake WW
    Liam WW
    Regan WW
    Riona WW
    Vernon WW
    Winifred WW

Lock wolf:
    Emily WW

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    That does make sense now you explain it that way.

Ok so Senan has Emily pegged as a wolf, that's our next target.

But there's still one more. Let's pile on the pressure and leave no stone unturned.

Ok, but here's the thing that confuses me, and it's a big thing. I had to sit on it for hours while mulling over the outcome and other reasons, but I'm ok to say this now...

I do not think that Senan is wolf, but for whatever reason his info about me is half wrong - I am village but not an NRV stormtrooper. Not saying he is deliberately lying, but he has false info about me.

I was happy that for whatever reason, he gave me NRV cover and I was going to carry it for as long as I could. However, as I said earlier today when all this started, something is very fúcky. If there are multiple wolf hits coming, I don't want to take the chance that I die with this info.

Senan seems to have all of the correct death info (according to you Henry, and Patrick too) but he is half wrong about me. I have wolf leanings on Emily, but because I know that Senan's claim about me is not fully correct, I can't take his word that she is definitely wolf/Yoda.

Senan...any clarification on this? I am villlage, but not an NRV stormtrooper.

If I am helping anyone with role-hunting, well so be it, this has to be discussed.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

First thoughts.

Abi is clear, that's Isla and Emily pushing on her in their posts and Emily voting the counter wagon.

Senan
    Henry
    Nigel
    Abi

And leave till the end
    Desmond

So one wolf in
    Doris WW
    Jake WW
    Liam WW
    Regan WW
    Riona WW
    Vernon WW
    Winifred WW

Lock wolf:
    Emily WW
    Well my wolf is Jake so if you want to kill everyone on the list in that order I'm happy enough.

Ok, but here's the thing that confuses me, and it's a big thing. I had to sit on it for hours while mulling over the outcome and other reasons, but I'm ok to say this now...

I do not think that Senan is wolf, but for whatever reason his info about me is half wrong - I am village but not an NRV stormtrooper. Not saying he is deliberately lying, but he has false info about me.

I was happy that for whatever reason, he gave me NRV cover and I was going to carry it for as long as I could. However, as I said earlier today when all this started, something is very fúcky. If there are multiple wolf hits coming, I don't want to take the chance that I die with this info.

Senan seems to have all of the correct death info (according to you Henry, and Patrick too) but he is half wrong about me. I have wolf leanings on Emily, but because I know that Senan's claim about me is not fully correct, I can't take his word that she is definitely wolf/Yoda.

If I am helping anyone with role-hunting, well so be it, this has to be discussed.

Would naming you as a rolled villager not be a bit stupid?

Tbf to Senan, if he outed your role on thread it wouldn't be the best play.

I understand your trepidation however, but if Senan is still hanging around after another few munches then that's time to be worried, not now.

IMO anyways. I think he went that way to protect you if I'm honest.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

First thoughts.

Senan
    Henry
    Nigel
    Abi

And leave till the end
    Desmond

So one wolf in
    Doris WW
    Jake WW
    Liam WW
    Regan WW
    Riona WW
    Vernon WW
    Winifred WW

Lock wolf:
    Emily WW

If your legit and putting me in there your mad! I've two wolves from two according to you, so yeah I'm either good or the ultimate busser!

This is going to well

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

I can’t say a lot about that Regan

I gave the information I have, I did not tell a lie to protect you

I would imagine the information is in the OP though

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

Senan WW wrote: »
    I can’t say a lot about that Regan

I gave the information I have, I did not tell a lie to protect you

I would imagine the information is in the OP though

What are you saying in reply to me? Say a lot about what? What lie?

I understand your trepidation however, but if Senan is still hanging around after another few munches then that's time to be worried, not now.

I'm not sure exactly what kind of a play it would be tbh, but as I said in case I die the village needs this info. And Senan too in case he genuinely doesn't know and there's a drunk priest/seer element involved.

Yeah I'm inclined to agree with your last sentence, but IMO to sit on this info any longer would be selfish of me.

Protect me? Sure, but he didn't need to mention me at all in that original 'reveal' post today.

Doris WW wrote: »
    Would naming you as a rolled villager not be a bit stupid?

Why name me at all then?

Ah no, he did Nigel tbf.

He needed to show he had more info than Patrick and by revealing his peek he did so.

Or that's my thoughts on it, without that I'm not sure there was any point in throwing his name into the melting pot for having extra info.

Tbf I don’t know what your role is but if it’s decent and your still alive that’s a good look for senan assuming peeks come in at night and not at munch and that you weren’t protected

Desmond WW
    Doris WW
    Jake WW
    Liam WW
    Regan WW
    Riona WW
    Vernon WW
    Winifred WW

Folks I'm not accusing you of anything, there is ONE wolf in this list.

The rest of you are villagers so need to try and thin this pool for yourselves

My thoughts on each:

Desmond - treated roughly by Patrick both day 1 and day 2 - village lean
    Regan - voted Babs in a tied lynch, voted Frank tonight - village lean or is doing some mega-bussing (something she oddly associated with me)

Riona - voted Abi tonight and last night. Has wolf potential as voting the counter wagon to a wolf last night.
    Liam - voted Vernon both nights. RED FLAG. Needs to improve or develop reads or this is a good lynch
    Vernon - voted Liam night 1, Frank night 2. Makes some nice tables. More confident on Vernon being a villager than a wolf. Mild village lean
    Doris - voted Regan last night, Jake tonight. I dunno. I'm seeing flashes of village here.
    Winifred - voted Nigel n1, I still have a problem with that vote given her on thread narrative prior. Voted Riona today, much better. Can't shake that day 1 talking out of both sides of her mouth vibe though. Happy enough to let me die I think but casting enough shade on the voters. I'd probably lynch Winnie first out of these.
    Jake - Knows Star Wars very well. Has opinions on high posters. Did not like his FFA1, though I did not like Senan's either so go figure on that. I want to believe Jake is a villager, seems to be working very hard and is at least putting forth theories. Mild village lean for now.

Out of the remaining pool I'd be looking at

Liam
    Winifred
    first, and if not there, find some way to clear more players, because tbh whilst I have village leans on a few up there they are shaky at best.

Regan and Desmond are probably ok, but I cannot put them in the absolutely clear pile, I just can't.

Regan WW wrote: »
    If your legit and putting me in there your mad! I've two wolves from two according to you, so yeah I'm either good or the ultimate busser!

This is going to well

Yeah you said that about me earlier and that's what worries me actually.

Paranoia.

Go figure :pac:

Just an interesting point of Emily is Yoda, and following on a point I made earlier. If bobba fett had targeted Yoda with their first missle (which isn’t certain to be fair) they would be potentially able to let us know if we were being misled

Jake WW wrote: »
    Just an interesting point of Emily is Yoda, and following on a point I made earlier. If bobba fett had targeted Yoda with their first missle (which isn’t certain to be fair) they would be potentially able to let us know if we were being misled

And you see it's posts like this that have me leaning village on you, that's a good point.

• Advertisement

Sorry that lynch list should read

Liam
    Riona
    Winifred

And then sort it out amongst yourselves as I have suspicions I won't be here by then :P

Ah no, he did Nigel tbf.

He needed to show he had more info than Patrick and by revealing his peek he did so.

Or that's my thoughts on it, without that I'm not sure there was any point in throwing his name into the melting pot for having extra info.

Fair point.

So how many kills do we reckon the wolves have coming up? Someone said 3 earlier, but surely it can't be that high. They have the normal munch, plus Han's blaster?

Fair point.

So how many kills do we reckon the wolves have coming up? Someone said 3 earlier, but surely it can't be that high. They have the normal munch, plus Han's blaster?

Well the running theory is that Hans wounded someone with his blaster this morning (it was posted at 10.14am)

So hopefully just the one.

Two is the absolute max they will have imo.

Riona WW wrote: »
    We are doing ridiculously well, 4 wolves from 2 lynches and 2 vig shots.

Seriously, what is going on?

Meant to respond to this earlier, it just happens sometimes.

Christmas game is one example I can think off where village just crushed the wolves.

:)

Anyways that's enough for me for tonight.

I'm exhausted.

Night folks. Another good day :D

Well the running theory is that Hans wounded someone with his blaster this morning (it was posted at 10.14am)

So hopefully just the one.

Two is the absolute max they will have imo.

We're happy that it was definitely Han's who was responsible for that and not one of Leia's 'several skills'?

Yeah I reckon 2 kills at the most, and if you and Senan are on the level as well as myself, it mightn't be the easiest decision(s) for them.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

We're happy that it was definitely Han's who was responsible for that and not one of Leia's 'several skills'?

Yeah I reckon 2 kills at the most, and if you and Senan are on the level as well as myself, it mightn't be the easiest decision(s) for them.

Leia was lynched yesterday according to the 2 lads so couldnt be her action today.

Meant to respond to this earlier, it just happens sometimes.

Christmas game is one example I can think off where village just crushed the wolves.

:)

When's the best wolf win? Was itva wash?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Well mine is pretty self resolving, we’ll find out when Emily is killed

But to Henry and Co I want you to listen to me carefully and then read the OP

I did not lie about what I know about Nigel

• Advertisement

Riona WW wrote: »
    Leia was lynched yesterday according to the 2 lads so couldnt be her action today.

Mary was modkilled for claiming her own role but they reckon she was a nrv. It's a very hard game to understand.

Advertisement