Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf . . A Star Wars Tale .....

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Senan WW wrote: »
    Well mine is pretty self resolving, we’ll find out when Emily is killed

But to Henry and Co I want you to listen to me carefully and then read the OP

I did not lie about what I know about Nigel

No I see what you're talking about. But there aren't many force users left in the game if you're referring to that. Obi Wan is dead, that leaves three

And according to you Yoda is Emily so?

I'm too tired. I'll sleep on it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Welcome to Werewolf: A Star Wars Tale.

These Jedi murderers left me scarred, left me deformed, but they could not scar my integrity! They could not deform my resolve! The remaining traitors will be hunted down, rooted out wherever they may hide, and brought to justice, dead or alive!

All collaborators will suffer the same fate. Those who protect the enemy are the enemy! Now is the time! Now we will strike back! Now we will destroy the destroyers! Death to the enemies of the democracy!

This has been the most trying of times, but we have passed the test. The war is over! The Separatists have been utterly defeated, and the Republic will stand.

United! United and free!

-Emperor Palpatine, Empire Day 19BBY

The Galaxy was at peace.

The Old Republic, that corrupt ineffectual bloated bureaucracy was no more. From its ashes a new and glorious Galactic Empire had been born.

And let us not forget the Jedi. Those sectarian religious extremists that took children from their parents and spend a lifetime indoctrinating them in the ways of their order. No wives or husbands. No friends. Just the Order and its treasonous Council.

Now there is not even the Order. The Emperor along with his enforcer, Darth Vader, have wiped them from the galaxy and they are now but a fading memory.

The Galaxy was at peace, until now.

A rebellion has appeared, small in numbers but determined to bring down what our Emperor has spent his whole life building and among them possible members of our long defeated for, the Jedi Order. Terrorists who struck at the heart of the Empire’s Army of Peace, destroying our fully operational battle station. The “Death Star” as their fake news media calls it.

Our Emperor will not stand for this! As we speak, our forces are hunting the rebels. Our second battle station will be online soon, and with it all hope for the rebellion will die as we blast them out of existence.

Cast of Characters

The Galactic Empire (Village)

Emperor Palpatine:
    Seer, Palpatine can use the force to see someone true intentions. Only other force users may be able to resist his power. He will also be searching for a certain young Skywalker who, should he be turned, prove a valuable ally. Palpatine is gathering his power, and should he survive to the penultimate day, will be able unleash his devastating force lightning against an opponent.

Darth Vader:
    Vader is the Emperor’s bodyguard. Each night he can protect someone from attack. He is needed in many places though, so his protection cannot be used on a player consecutively. He is also searching for his Son, Luke. The Imperial admirals should beware his legendary temper if his search goes badly.

Red Guard:
    Their Job is simple. Protect the Emperor.

Boba Fett:
    Vader has hired the most feared bounty hunter in the Galaxy to aid the Empire. Once a day, Fett can fire his rocket backpack.

The Admirals of the Empire.
    As the second Death Star nears completion, the Admirals of the Empire will be waiting for the ignition codes with which to activate its laser. If they survive the Rebellion & vader to day 4, one of them will need to fire once to avoid catastophe.

The Rebel Alliance (Wolves)

Leia Organa:
    Seeking revenge on the Empire for the justified destruction of her home world Alderann, Leia has several skills she can use. She is also hunting for her brother Luke Skywalker.

Han Solo:
    Notorious smuggler and gun runner, Solo will get to use his blaster every second night. He is searching for Skywalker, but still believing hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side.

Yoda:
    The old Jedi is still strong with the force despite his 900 years. He can see a person's true identity using the force. His mastery of the Jedi mind trick is to be feared.

Obi Wan Kenobi:
    As a master of the soresu form of lightsabre combat, Kenobi can protect one player each night phase, but not consecutively.

R2D2: Will aid his Rebel masters in their ill fated goals.

C3PO: Will aid his Rebel masters in their ill fated goals.

Unaligned, for now.
    Luke Skywalker:
    Skywalker has yet to choose a side, but with many searching for him, including his own father and sister, his time to decide will come soon. Luke's abilities are yet to be defined.

so 2 things there. luke is dead i think? wonder what will happen with vaders temper? could some of the kills be that?

yoda's jedi mind tricks. have we seen this is action yet?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

And I think in fairness I didn't use the word 'lie' or accuse you of such, so I support what you say there.

I still haven't a clue wtf is going on though.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Senan just for clarity, you mentioned you thought Emily was bad and was yoda. How confident were you on the yoda bit? That is to say, are you equally confident about the following two statements based on what you know about them:
    Emily is bad?
    Emily is yoda?
    Or is the second one your own interpretation

Riona WW wrote: »
    Leia was lynched yesterday according to the 2 lads so couldnt be her action today.

Yeah, she was, the days are rolling into one in my head, I need sleep.

So it was more than likely Hans who did the blasting/wounding this morning. 'Every second night'...well night 0 must have counted as the first night, with last night the second giving Hans a shot, and there will be none tonight.

Still begs the question, what does being wounded actually mean?

If the person who was wounded dies at 10am tomorrow, well...

1) Why was there no one asking on thread to be healed, and

2) If there is no healing and no one has fessed up to being wounded, what is the point of wounding and why does Han's gun do this rather than just kill someone instantly?

I'm wondering if the target merely being 'wounded' was not the result of an attribute of Han's blaster, but because his target was under protection.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Senan just for clarity, you mentioned you thought Emily was bad and was yoda. How confident were you on the yoda bit? That is to say, are you equally confident about the following two statements based on what you know about them:
    Emily is bad?
    Emily is yoda?
    Or is the second one your own interpretation

I know Emily is Yoda
    I also know Nigel is NRV

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Yeah, she was, the days are rolling into one in my head, I need sleep.

So it was more than likely Hans who did the blasting/wounding this morning. 'Every second night'...well night 0 must have counted as the first night, with last night the second giving Hans a shot, and there will be none tonight.

Still begs the question, what does being wounded actually mean?

If the person who was wounded dies at 10am tomorrow, well...

1) Why was there no one asking on thread to be healed, and

2) If there is no healing and no one has fessed up to being wounded, what is the point of wounding and why does Han's gun do this rather than just kill someone instantly?

I'm wondering if the target merely being 'wounded' was not the result of an attribute of Han's blaster, but because his target was under protection.

Just in case

Is anyone able to heal?

And I think in fairness I didn't use the word 'lie' or accuse you of such, so I support what you say there.

I still haven't a clue wtf is going on though.

I didn’t think you were accusing me, I’m just making the point I didn’t lie to protect you. I told my truth 100%

I know Emily is Yoda
    I also know Nigel is NRV

That's where my confusion lies, but it seems we'll have to park that for now.
    Just in case

Is anyone able to heal?

Not me anyway.

I'm now wondering if the the target merely being 'wounded' was the result of some kind of protection from a third party. And not because it's something related to Han's gun itself. That still doesn't explain what wounded means, but did we figure out what 'deflected' or 'intercepted' means?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    When's the best wolf win? Was itva wash?

wasn't that sherlock holmes game?

• Advertisement

Patrick WW wrote: »

Pat my good man, weren't you eliminated?

Or is this what 'from a certain POV' means??

Patrick WW wrote: »

Hilarious

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Pat my good man, weren't you eliminated?

Or is this what 'from a certain POV' means??

Maybe this is now a prequel And he dies again in the next film!

Liam WW wrote: »
    Hey guys, haven’t gotten on much with work.

Heads not in the game today and loads happened so sticking a vote on Vern again as he’s the only one I’ve had any ill will against all game and I was fully impressed by his response to me last night but didn’t have time to get into it

I’ll be free and much more active tomorrow, sorry

Pretty weak and petty reasoning for a vote.

Anon Account List
    Abigail WW
    Barbara WW Lynched Claimed as Wolf Leia by Henry (Priest?)
    Desmond WW
    Doris WW
    Emily WW
    Frank WWLynched ....Claimed C3pO by Henry and Senan
    Henry WW
    Isla WW.....eliminated......deflected missile shot immediately before, was missile sent straight back to sender or ricochet? Claimed as R2D2 Wolf by Henri ( Priest? )
    Jake WW
    Liam WW
    Mary WW Modkilled....NRV Stormtrooper claim by Henry and Senan
    Nigel WW....claimed NRV by Senan but in dispute by Nigel
    Oisin WW Killed at munch.....BG role? Died instead of target....Claimed Red Guard by Henry
    Patrick WW Eliminated (in certain POV?)....Bobba kill?....Claimed Obi Wan by Henry and Senan
    Phil WW..... Eliminated.....No Priest......Assuming Good and was a munch.... Claimed as Luke by Henry (Priest?)
    Regan WW
    Riona WW
    Senan WW
    Vernon WW
    Winifred WW

Think that's up to date

According to claims the situation is now ( assuming I haven't missed one )

Rebels ( Wolves ) killed 4 -- 2 left

Empire ( Villagers ) Killed 3 -- 11 Left

Unresolved...

1 Who and how many Admirals and what codes for day 4

2 Good roles
    a) Palpatine Henry/Senan?
    b) Darth Vader Henry/Senan?
    c) Red Guards ( how many? ) just Oisin?
    d) Boba Fett

3 Evil Roles
    a) Leia Organa: dead according to Henry/Senan
    b) Han Solo: Evil Vigilante still popping shots off?
    c) Yoda:
    d) Obi Wan Kenobi: BG role! Claimed Dead by Henry/Senan, Bobba Fett should target Yoda again!!!
    e) R2D2 Dead killed by missile possible BG Role? Claimed as Wolf by Henry/Senan
    f) C3PO Lynched Claimed as Wolf by Henry/Senan

Just some random thoughts but I'm definite that this should be done

d) Obi Wan Kenobi: BG role! Claimed Dead by Henry/Senan, Bobba Fett should target Yoda again!!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

There is a part of me that can't stop thinking about Henry saying this at the end .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Morning all. Anyone surprised that 2 dead players have posted so far with no on thread acknowledgement from the mods, is this part of the game mechanics?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Morning all. Anyone surprised that 2 dead players have posted so far with no on thread acknowledgement from the mods, is this part of the game mechanics?

Force ghosts I assume.

Dead Jedi come back as. Force ghosts in Star Wars. I assume they’re very limited in what they’re allowed do and say

• Advertisement

OK, makes sense, I've only seen one SW movie and I thought it rubbish. Not familiar with story.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Morning all

So that would correlate with them both being bad as Henry and Senan confirmed?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

morning folks.

part of me wondering now if henry and senan are the 2 droids. dont know how that would fit in with info to date

Oisin was Red Guard though, a villager

morning folks.

part of me wondering now if henry and senan are the 2 droids. dont know how that would fit in with info to date

Both droids are dead Winnie, one confirmed by dead wolf Patrick

Keep up :)

Henry WW wrote: »
    Oisin was Red Guard though, a villager

Ah yeah, you're right. So would it make sense for Oisin to come back as ghost?

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Anon Account List
    Abigail WW
    Barbara WW Lynched Claimed as Wolf Leia by Henry (Priest?)
    Desmond WW
    Doris WW
    Emily WW
    Frank WWLynched ....Claimed C3pO by Henry and Senan
    Henry WW
    Isla WW.....eliminated......deflected missile shot immediately before, was missile sent straight back to sender or ricochet? Claimed as R2D2 Wolf by Henri ( Priest? )
    Jake WW
    Liam WW
    Mary WW Modkilled....NRV Stormtrooper claim by Henry and Senan
    Nigel WW....claimed NRV by Senan but in dispute by Nigel
    Oisin WW Killed at munch.....BG role? Died instead of target....Claimed Red Guard by Henry
    Patrick WW Eliminated (in certain POV?)....Bobba kill?....Claimed Obi Wan by Henry and Senan
    Phil WW..... Eliminated.....No Priest......Assuming Good and was a munch.... Claimed as Luke by Henry (Priest?)
    Regan WW
    Riona WW
    Senan WW
    Vernon WW
    Winifred WW

Think that's up to date

So
    13 left
    4 wolves claimed eliminated plus one potential wolf

Best case: village are two from victory with a wolf peeked
    11v2
    Worst case: wolves playing us and we have all wolves alive and Luke converted 6 v 7 . We’d be beyond parity and game would be over
    Intermediate bad case: wolves are playing us but Info from three priests is legit: 2 wolves plus potential wolf gone -at worst 9 v 4

Conclusion. We’re in middling shape at worst. Village needs to be paying attention and not assume this is won.

Anyone with thoughts on this?

Ah yeah, you're right. So would it make sense for Oisin to come back as ghost?

Jake is the Star Wars lore fountain of knowledge...

Jake?

• Advertisement

Not as such, in the first movies yoda, obi wan and a redeemed anakin are seen as force ghosts but I don’t think it’s explicit that others can’t also come back

Advertisement