Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf . . A Star Wars Tale .....

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Interesting wolf play

Its probably the smart play if you're a wolf, sow some confusion.

I was hoping Henry would be dead, I don't want to live in a world where he is massively bussing his team

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Senan WW wrote: »

I was hoping Henry would be dead, I don't want to live in a world where he is massively bussing his team

And is that based on anything concrete?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Interesting choice given Senan and Henry are still alive and Nigel saying he is more than an NRV.

If you can get the information that you say you can, surely you would have tried to get that info on Henry?

And is that based on anything concrete?

Nothing, just my thoughts

• Advertisement

Emily WW wrote: »
    If you can get the information that you say you can, surely you would have tried to get that info on Henry?

I addressed this in my reveal post

On D1 I suspected Henry of being Yoda

On D2 based off vote analysis I suspected you and Riona

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Des is Stormtrooper NRV.

I'm confused as to what the play is here tbh.

Nothing, just my thoughts

So, why would someone look at Emily if the thought Henry was bad and claiming a major power role

I’m also mindful that for the rule of two to apply there is likely another priest in here somewhere if Henry was in fact bad. If Emily is yoda and we’ve killed obi wan then Henry won’t be likely to have info post Emily dying so you two should diverge in that case.

Unless you’re both wolves, which is also possible, but in which case village probably still has a priest of our own somewhere

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

Is that a desperate wolf move to try sow some seed of doubt onto to Henry/senan/nigel? Weird choice of kill, really weird!

If Henry is a bad priest, then the wolves seriously lucked out on killing the priest early doors, no way would a priest not make himself somewhat known at this point.

Similar with Luke, if the priest is dead first (Phil) bad priest says it was Luke. The wolves could have calculated it as a move to maybe stop the village guessing at who Luke was so Leia would have a clear run at it and the conversion but I mean you still keep guessing right just as an off chance as a villager?

I'm trying myself up in circles here a bit, but I cant help but feel this is a very strategic game that's being played out!

• Advertisement

I love how every game this seems to happen to cast doubt on someone

And EVERY single time it backfires spectacularly on the wolves

Fancy play syndrome, they cannot help themselves.

Ah well, given me another day to find ANOTHER wolf

Hi Babs, Hi Paddy, Hi Frank

Henry says hi ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

unproduced-large-fett-back.jpg

A MISSILE BACKPACK HAS BEEN FIRED

Oooh.

Killing me here might be a good play by Boba.

Wonder who is getting got

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

HENRY WW HAS BEEN ELIMINATED

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Oooh.

Killing me here might be a good play by Boba.

Wonder who is getting got

Why would you say that, bit bizarre?

So, why would someone look at Emily if the thought Henry was bad and claiming a major power role

I’m also mindful that for the rule of two to apply there is likely another priest in here somewhere if Henry was in fact bad. If Emily is yoda and we’ve killed obi wan then Henry won’t be likely to have info post Emily dying so you two should diverge in that case.

Unless you’re both wolves, which is also possible, but in which case village probably still has a priest of our own somewhere

Before Patrick came out I was heavily suspicious of Henry. When I say I thought he could be Yoda you have to read between the lines on that one!!
    Patrick coming out softened that, I still think another baddy is a priest also.

But the big one is that Henry has given us two wolves in two lynches and went after Patrick. That’s half the team. So it’s very hard to see how he is a wolf, hence the I don’t want to live in a world where Henry is a wolf comment

Senan?

Henry was

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f294c6a5e9cbb1bc8b3f56802dd67cdc8ce0125a0bc&rid=giphy.gif

fixXxer wrote: »
    HENRY WW HAS BEEN ELIMINATED

Interesting, why would Fett target him, Its a piece that needs off the board but it'll be interesting to see. Was the Isla kill Fett aswell? Could it be it deflected on to the next player alphabetically and Isla was that player?

Henry was

Bollocks

• Advertisement

Regan WW wrote: »
    Interesting, why would Fett target him, Its a piece that needs off the board but it'll be interesting to see. Was the Isla kill Fett aswell? Could it be it deflected on to the next player alphabetically and Isla was that player?

This doesn’t say it was deflected though

Looks like a straight vig shot

Not what I would have done but I agree the longer he was alive he was always going to have to die

Regan WW wrote: »
    If Henry is a bad priest, then the wolves seriously lucked out on killing the priest early doors, no way would a priest not make himself somewhat known at this point.

Similar with Luke, if the priest is dead first (Phil) bad priest says it was Luke. The wolves could have calculated it as a move to maybe stop the village guessing at who Luke was so Leia would have a clear run at it and the conversion but I mean you still keep guessing right just as an off chance as a villager?

I'm trying myself up in circles here a bit, but I cant help but feel this is a very strategic game that's being played out!

Nope, all three priests would have to be lying then. Which means the wolves got both village priests (let’s run with the assumptions there are two since we’re pretty set on it). Not impossible but long odds nonetheless. Even if there were only one priest I’d expect the other village force user to raise some objections once we were at three priests

Henry was

Ah ffs fett could you have maybe waited at least while we discussed things

Strange that Vader would have priest powers, I really think we have been had by Senan and Henry. How are they allowed to give info and no one else is?

Unless things change, I'm voting Senan tonight.

So, because someone rashly killed Henry we now have Swann as sole priest, who realistically is no more clear than Henry was, and happens to also be the seer so we can’t actually get an independent seer check to confirm.

No need to tell me you can’t confirm all that senan

Henry was BG & priest? And Senan is implying he is seer and also priest?

Riona WW wrote: »
    Strange that Vader would have priest powers, I really think we have been had by Senan and Henry. How are they allowed to give info and no one else is?

Unless things change, I'm voting Senan tonight.

Senan claims a peeked wolf

You want to vote senan

Seems legit

Emily WW wrote: »
    Henry was BG & priest? And Senan is implying he is seer and also priest?

Pretty much

If we believe Patrick was obI wan then he also appears to have been Bg and priest

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Darth Vader:
    Vader is the Emperor’s bodyguard. Each night he can protect someone from attack. He is needed in many places though, so his protection cannot be used on a player consecutively. He is also searching for his Son, Luke. The Imperial admirals should beware his legendary temper if his search goes badly.

Maybe this is why Henry suggested that Boba taking him out would be a good idea. Maybe he knew something about his temper that wouldn't be good for the village.

• Advertisement

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Darth Vader:
    Vader is the Emperor’s bodyguard. Each night he can protect someone from attack. He is needed in many places though, so his protection cannot be used on a player consecutively. He is also searching for his Son, Luke. The Imperial admirals should beware his legendary temper if his search goes badly.

Maybe this is why Henry suggested that Boba taking him out would be a good idea. Maybe he knew something about his temper that wouldn't be good for the village.

But seemingly Phil was Luke so his search ended badly on D1 with the death of Luke, why did nothing happen then? Or does ending badly mean if Luke chose the other side?

Advertisement