Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf . . A Star Wars Tale .....

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Senan claims a peeked wolf

You want to vote senan

Seems legit

His seer claim is b#llocks if I don't believe him.

Bobo clearly saw something we didn't to shoot Henry

Also, if our BG is gone, I'd be very surprised if Senan was not munched tomorrow if he is still alive and good.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    But seemingly Phil was Luke so his search ended badly on D1 with the death of Luke, why did nothing happen then? Or does ending badly mean if Luke chose the other side?

Maybe it was something linked to the Day 4 thing that the admirals have to do. I was about to say that I'd imagine that those searching for Luke may not have been told he was dead but perhaps they were and that is how so many knew Luke was dead. Doesn't explain the plethora of priests since then though.

Why has Senan not looked at Henry before now, he was the biggest elephant in the room since day 1

Look at me, and say what I am, then I will know if you are for real.

A player with seer and priest abilities, that absurd.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    Why has Senan not looked at Henry before now, he was the biggest elephant in the room since day 1

Look at me, and say what I am, then I will know if you are for real.

A player with seer and priest abilities, that absurd.

Read back on what I've said about Henry, I thought he was Yoda D1

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Senan WW wrote: »

Would that not be more reason to look at him?

But did you peek him?

Emily WW wrote: »
    Would that not be more reason to look at him?
    But did you peek him?

It's almost as if you're trying to get someone modkilled here.

Abigail WW wrote: »
    It's almost as if you're trying to get someone modkilled here.

He is obviously allowed to say who players are, he has named at 2 so far.

Baggly wrote: »
    Game Mod Note

Hello everyone. The rules very clearly outline that role claiming or character claiming is not allowed in this game. The game has been setup with this in mind. Making a claim or alluding to one without consulting mods beyond this point WILL break this game. This is why we closed the game to evaluate the claim made before lunchtime.

Player cooperation with regards to this rule is essential. We cannot undo a post once you have made it, so checking if it is ok is essential, if you even think it comes close to being a claim or alluding to a claim.

We have only declared one village seer in the OP, so claiming to have made peeks is a very clear claim on that village role (unless Mary was claiming wolf seer for some reason).

Unfortunately, for reasons we can explain after the game, we cannot address this claim and allow Mary to continue in the game.

She has been modkilled for the claim she made.

Please note that other players may have alluded to having role based info that they have revealed on thread. This was allowed and permitted by the mods, because the player asked us first, i.e. its a part of how the game was built.

I hope this clarifies things. If there are any questions please let me know via PM.

Please bear the above in mind as we continue the game.
    While I'm not going to vote for Patrick, I have reasons that will be very obvious

I thought this was very interesting

Imagine you're a wolf and an NRV says shes peeked a wolf, well you'd be all over that, slam-dunk for a lynch

Obviously the flip is that a villager you'd also probably be in there as you'd lynch him and then go after Mad Mary.

I would think that this coupled with his information on roles is probably enough reason to lynch Patrick

This is the only time I can find Senan using the word peek. And he's not talking about himself. It's quite clear from the mods that you shouldn't claim to have had a peek so someone asking 'did you peek him?' looks pretty much like you're trying to get him to say whether he has peeks or not.

• Advertisement

Senan has said nigel is good and Emily is a wolf, if I've got that correct.

Why has he not said that Henry is xxx or yyy so far?

I'm not asking him to break any rules. I'm not going to discuss this any further as its not part of the game.

You asked if he peeked Henry. What answer are you hoping he'll give to that question? He actually can't answer yes. So you're either asking him to break the rules and say yes, or say no which is a meaningless answer because it is pretty much the only one he can give and stay within the rules of the game.

Henry was

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f294c6a5e9cbb1bc8b3f56802dd67cdc8ce0125a0bc&rid=giphy.gif

Also, he didn't come out and say Henry was Vader from what I can see, but would have thought this was pretty clear.

It wasn't really a question Abi as the answer to me was obvious. The point I'm making is, if Senan had of said a day or 2 ago, Henry is Good or Henry is vader, then Bobo may not have shot him.

IMO Henry was a wolf, as is Senan, can you explain why 2 villagers have priest abilities?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

It wasn't really a question Abi as the answer to me was obvious. The point I'm making is, if Senan had of said a day or 2 ago, Henry is Good or Henry is vader, then Bobo may not have shot him.

IMO Henry was a wolf, as is Senan, can you explain why 2 villagers have priest abilities?

No but can you explain 3 priests either? Bob a shot one so we know a villager made that choice also. The bit I’m unclear on if senan and Henry were both bad is a) three priests corroborated each other on a lot of stuff and b) our fourth force user didn’t jump in to say it was bull**** (albeit rule 9 might make that difficult to do/ spot)

If that’s true then based on the three priests situation we also should have a villager who can pop up and give us peek information since palpatine should be alive. The red guard death yesterday reinforces that since they could presumably only have died after that point

Given all this would anyone else at this point like to tell us roles they may know for other players?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Regan WW wrote: »
    Interesting, why would Fett target him, Its a piece that needs off the board but it'll be interesting to see. Was the Isla kill Fett aswell? Could it be it deflected on to the next player alphabetically and Isla was that player?

That's what I believed at the time.

If that’s true then based on the three priests situation we also should have a villager who can pop up and give us peek information since palpatine should be alive. The red guard death yesterday reinforces that since they could presumably only have died after that point

I think Phil was the original priest, Henry, paddy, and senan are all wolves. Wolves possibly have their own priest to know who phil was.

All you have posted above is based on believing the 3 guys, which I don't.

It might sound less likely than what everyone else believes and I'm not saying you have to follow me, but please, keep an open mind.

If I'm right, hopefully the village seer is still alive and can give us info without breaking any rules.

Ah ffs fett could you have maybe waited at least while we discussed things

Actually I might take this back. Depends on why exactly Bobba targeted Henry

• Advertisement

I think Phil was the original priest, Henry, paddy, and senan are all wolves. Wolves possibly have their own priest to know who phil was.

All you have posted above is based on believing the 3 guys, which I don't.

It might sound less likely than what everyone else believes and I'm not saying you have to follow me, but please, keep an open mind.

If I'm right, hopefully the village seer is still alive and can give us info without breaking any rules.

If there is a different village seer then they sure as heck need to hold their hand up pretty much right now.

Doris WW wrote: »
    That's what I believed at the time.

It’s an interesting theory that only fett can answer. Who was their target for the first missile? Knowing that wouldpotentily clear quite a bit

If senan is for real, and I don't want to keep going back to this, but why does he not have info on Henry, that would have been the first I would have done.

If senan is for real, and I don't want to keep going back to this, but why does he not have info on Henry, that would have been the first I would have done.

What do you mean by that? He has very strongly indicated he was Vader.

Abigail WW wrote: »
    What do you mean by that? He has very strongly indicated he was Vader.

I mean before he was killed. Did he say Henry was vader before that?

Sorry, I didn't get that from your post. No he didn't from what I can see.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

If there is a different village seer then they sure as heck need to hold their hand up pretty much right now.

If the theory of the three wolves being the priests is right then the seer could also be dead and we wouldn’t know

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

I know Emily is Yoda
    I also know Nigel is NRV
    Des Stromtropper NRV
    Its probably the smart play if you're a wolf, sow some confusion.

I was hoping Henry would be dead, I don't want to live in a world where he is massively bussing his team
    fixXxer wrote: »
    HENRY WW HAS BEEN ELIMINATED
    Henry was

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f294c6a5e9cbb1bc8b3f56802dd67cdc8ce0125a0bc&rid=giphy.gif

so senan says emily is yoda.

emily denies, within the parameters of rule 9

senan then says he hopes henry will be killed. were these 2 not on the same team? the working theory was a master and apprentice.

henry dies

senan says he was vader.

is senan full of BS?

I have been very clear on this.

D1 I suspected Henry of being Yoda

Read the OP, it’s a very logical thing

It’s the same reason I’m putting these two together

I know Nigel is NRV
    I know Emily is Yoda

• Advertisement

For clarity

Henry was Darth Vader

I did not know that before this morning

Henry and I knew some of the same information but equally so did Patrick and I. I trusted Henry after he delivered up three wolves but it made no sense that the wolves didn’t munch him or Nigel this morning, hence why I said I was hoping he’d be dead this morning because I’d know for definite then

Advertisement