Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf . . A Star Wars Tale .....

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Senan WW wrote: »
    For clarity

Henry was Darth Vader

I did not know that before this morning

Henry and I knew some of the same information but equally so did Patrick and I. I trusted Henry after he delivered up three wolves but it made no sense that the wolves didn’t munch him or Nigel this morning, hence why I said I was hoping he’d be dead this morning because I’d know for definite then

so were you guys sharing a backroom?

some would argue it made no sense you werent munched

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

For clarity

Henry was Darth Vader

I did not know that before this morning

Henry and I knew some of the same information but equally so did Patrick and I. I trusted Henry after he delivered up three wolves but it made no sense that the wolves didn’t munch him or Nigel this morning, hence why I said I was hoping he’d be dead this morning because I’d know for definite then

1. What do you mean by ' he delivered up 3 wolves'?
    2. Were you not awfully suss as to why 3 players were knowing the same info, maybe they could be a wolf priest? This is really why I'm asking why you didn't know for sure who he was like you do for Nigel and Emily.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

so were you guys sharing a backroom?

some would argue it made no sense you werent munched

No we weren’t

I asked for protection yesterday, I presume I got it. Henry clearly didn’t get any

Riona WW wrote: »
    1. What do you mean by ' he delivered up 3 wolves'?
    2. Were you not awfully suss as to why 3 players were knowing the same info, maybe they could be a wolf priest? This is really why I'm asking why you didn't know for sure who he was like you do for Nigel and Emily.

Riona - read the OP, actually take in what it says

Then remember I thought Henry was Yoda and go back and read it again

It’s really not a difficult puzzle but you’re making no attempt to understand it at all but coming back with the same question

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    If the theory of the three wolves being the priests is right then the seer could also be dead and we wouldn’t know

But we’d need both seer and priest dead in that case. Possible alright but awful luck for the village and probably iclose to unwinnable with wolf priests in play

• Advertisement

Henry delivered three wolves by encouraging the vote on Barbara, then Patrick and after Patrick is shot Frank

IMO he was chiefly responsible for delivering theee wolves

so senan says emily is yoda.

emily denies, within the parameters of rule 9

senan then says he hopes henry will be killed. were these 2 not on the same team? the working theory was a master and apprentice.

henry dies

senan says he was vader.

is senan full of BS?

Nah took me a while to get it but it makes sense, just badly worded. Basically senan is saying he doesn’t know Henry’s alignment and it would be **** were he a wolf

Henry delivered three wolves by encouraging the vote on Barbara, then Patrick and after Patrick is shot Frank

IMO he was chiefly responsible for delivering theee wolves

Bussing can explain that.

Jake WW wrote: »
    Nah took me a while to get it but it makes sense, just badly worded. Basically senan is saying he doesn’t know Henry’s alignment and it would be **** were he a wolf

This!!

Something else to note: Any sign of Hans blaster shot?

• Advertisement

Also, the wounded player doesn't seem to have died, yet anyway. Possibly just blocked from using powers if they had any.

Riona - read the OP, actually take in what it says

Then remember I thought Henry was Yoda and go back and read it again

It’s really not a difficult puzzle but you’re making no attempt to understand it at all but coming back with the same question

Jake - have you figured this out? Can you explain it if you have

Jake - have you figured this out? Can you explain it if you have

Two things stand out in the op
    I force users may be able to resist palpatines power
    II yoda has a Jedi mind trick of some form

Given that were someone yoda you may not have expected to be able to know who they were accurately.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    According to c<snipped>

3 Evil Roles
    a) Leia Organa: dead according to Henry/Senan
    b) Han Solo: Evil Vigilante still popping shots off?
    c) Yoda:
    d) Obi Wan Kenobi: BG role! Claimed Dead by Henry/Senan, Bobba Fett should target Yoda again!!!
    e) R2D2 Dead killed by missile possible BG Role? Claimed as Wolf by Henry/Senan
    f) C3PO Lynched Claimed as Wolf by Henry/Senan

Just some random thoughts but I'm definite that this should be done

d) Obi Wan Kenobi: BG role! Claimed Dead by Henry/Senan, Bobba Fett should target Yoda again!!!

Did Fett read this and target who ever he missed the first time Or was it an own decision that they took?

If he did target again then should be Yoda dead, if he did target again then Empire is being played like a cross of Star wars vs. The Sting.

Only Bobba Fett can tell us, I think somehow the Empire vigilante needs to let people know who they targeted within rule 9. I have an idea how but they need to work that out themselves and check it's legitimacy with the mods.

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Did Fett read this and target who ever he missed the first time Or was it an own decision that they took?

If he did target again then should be Yoda dead, if he did target again then Empire is being played like a cross of Star wars vs. The Sting.

Only Bobba Fett can tell us, I think somehow the Empire vigilante needs to let people know who they targeted within rule 9. I have an idea how but they need to work that out themselves and check it's legitimacy with the mods.

Well I’ve been trying to tell bobba fett they have the key role in this game for about two days now and either they’re staying sthum or I’m too stupid to see them waving

It’s also hard to know what the mods will allow in terms of info. Would a statement like bob targeted X then y then z be too close to a claim for example

Bobba also has a shot tomorrow if they can survive so if we’re being played and they know it they also have that option but it’s obviously riskier

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Well I’ve been trying to tell bobba fett they have the key role in this game for about two days now and either they’re staying sthum or I’m too stupid to see them waving

We they killed the village leader so they clearly know what they are doing.

c63e94c669c8d338af16158e612d7e30.jpg

Rocket man - subtle

• Advertisement

Any counter claim to that one?

Any counter claim to that one?

Any thoughts on their posts so far?

Hi riona

Opinion please, is it more likely in your view for bobba to pick the same target with their first two shots or to switch once they were protected?

I'll have to go back and check

My only thoughts on Riona were based on Henry's vote analysis yesterday. Henry had at least one of them pegged as a wolf based on their voting.

You'll see from the vote thread that I voted Riona and then immediately switched to Emily, this was a hunch based on one post.

You can read into my vote what you want, it had a very clear purpose or signal yesterday

I also need to do some vote analysis for yesterday

I should also point out that I don't trust Riona

But I didnt trust Nigel also so theres that

I think Riona is self-resolving as long as the real Bobba is alive - the real Bobba will just rocket her ass tomorrow

Senan, if you are correct about Emily, we lynch her tonight, so there is just 1 wolf left? Any thoughts on the last wolf?

Hi riona

Opinion please, is it more likely in your view for bobba to pick the same target with their first two shots or to switch once they were protected?

That would be the best way to do it imo. But the target from day 1 could already be dead.

We don't know if Boba's day 1 target was Yoda but was almost certainly a wolf.

You would have been up there but like I say I think you’re self resolving, it’s so easy for anyone to just claim now that you’re 100% a wolf and we have a straight coin toss. In the absence of that I’m 100% believing you.

I don’t really get why you blasted Henry though

Other than that I’ve always been suss of Winnie
    Regan also but his voting D1 real stands to him
    Jake could be another but I’ve nothing to back that up

Like I say I really need to do some vote analysis, the answer is there cause we’ve caught so many. It could be 8 before I’m free to carry that out but I know it will give us the answer

• Advertisement

You would have been up there but like I say I think you’re self resolving, it’s so easy for anyone to just claim now that you’re 100% a wolf and we have a straight coin toss. In the absence of that I’m 100% believing you.

I don’t really get why you blasted Henry though

Other than that I’ve always been suss of Winnie
    Regan also but his voting D1 real stands to him
    Jake could be another but I’ve nothing to back that up

Like I say I really need to do some vote analysis, the answer is there cause we’ve caught so many. It could be 8 before I’m free to carry that out but I know it will give us the answer

Fwiw, I have a good feeling about Regan and jake.

Doris, Wini, Abi, and Vernon (are they still playing?) are who I'd be looking at.

I'm going to park my quest on you for now, I'm really not sure enough, your answers today have impressed me.

If you are legit, then what a bad move on Henry by boba.

Advertisement