Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf . . A Star Wars Tale .....

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Afternoon village.

I'm scarce today and unfortunately that's not going to really change. (RL stuff, I'm not hampered by a game mechanic or anything)

I've been thinking about how/why there are 72,000 priests in this game and I think I know, but i'll have to go meta - Designing a 'no autopriest' game is fine, but there is a risk of the thread not getting information they need to adequately play the game with if the priest is killed before revealing. Well, some games combat this by having an app priest, but I feel they have taken a different route in this game.

By my reckoning, there is no dedicated priest in this game, the mods just give the dead info to a couple of RVs, and one wolf for him to share the info in the BR. That way, the dead info gets shared around and eventually gets out. Plus, that's why there's no priest mentioned in the OP cast of characters.

Henry was Vader and had the powers described in the OP, but he was also getting priest info to help the game.

Senan is ______ and has the powers described in OP, but he is also getting priest info to help the game.

Likewise with Patrick for the wolves.

So I'm feeling a lot better myself now about the multiple priests situation, and as a result am a lot more comfortable with Senan/Henry. Sorry to see Henry go, he was a great villager.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    Fwiw, I have a good feeling about Regan and jake.

Doris, Wini, Abi, and Vernon (are they still playing?) are who I'd be looking at.

I'm going to park my quest on you for now, I'm really not sure enough, your answers today have impressed me.

If you are legit, then what a bad move on Henry by boba.

Yes I'm still playing but sometimes I think I'm in the remake of the Invisible Man any opinions on these musings?

Vernon WW wrote: »
    According to claims the situation is now ( assuming I haven't missed one )

Rebels ( Wolves ) killed 4 -- 2 left

Empire ( Villagers ) Killed 3 -- 11 Left

Unresolved...

1 Who and how many Admirals and what codes for day 4

2 Good roles
    a) Palpatine Henry/Senan?
    b) Darth Vader Henry/Senan?
    c) Red Guards ( how many? ) just Oisin?
    d) Boba Fett

3 Evil Roles
    a) Leia Organa: dead according to Henry/Senan
    b) Han Solo: Evil Vigilante still popping shots off?
    c) Yoda:
    d) Obi Wan Kenobi: BG role! Claimed Dead by Henry/Senan, Bobba Fett should target Yoda again!!!
    e) R2D2 Dead killed by missile possible BG Role? Claimed as Wolf by Henry/Senan
    f) C3PO Lynched Claimed as Wolf by Henry/Senan

Just some random thoughts but I'm definite that this should be done

d) Obi Wan Kenobi: BG role! Claimed Dead by Henry/Senan, Bobba Fett should target Yoda again!!!
    Did Fett read this and target who ever he missed the first time Or was it an own decision that they took?

If he did target again then should be Yoda dead, if he did target again then Empire is being played like a cross of Star wars vs. The Sting.

Only Bobba Fett can tell us, I think somehow the Empire vigilante needs to let people know who they targeted within rule 9. I have an idea how but they need to work that out themselves and check it's legitimacy with the mods.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

That seems like a reasonable theory

Is it just a case of

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Yes I'm still playing but sometimes I think I'm in the remake of the Invisible Man any opinions on these musings?

As I said to Jake, imo, Bobas day 1 target might be already dead may not have even been Yoda.

• Advertisement

fixXxer wrote: »
    giphy.gif

The missle has been deflected

giphy.gif

Isla WW has been elinimated.

Was that the first Boba Fett shot?

Yes, makes sense

So princess Leia had a lackey to take a shot

I wonder was there anyone on the good side that could take a shot???

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

I'm mulling over Emily or Wini for my vote tonight.

I feel that Emily has not contributed a whole lot to the village and has been coasting. She was on the Abi wagon on Day 1 and I feel there was a wolf there.

Wini - I have less of a wolf feeling about Wini and more of a bonkers NRV vibe from her (No offence Wini, every game has at least one, I've been that player and will be again)

I was a bit suss of Riona, but in fairness the village does need someone questioning if we are right in what we currently believe.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Ok if I am reading between the lines right then Senan is saying he didn't look for any info on Henry as he thought he was Yoda and keeps referring us to the OP which I am guessing is the part where is says force users can resist and Yoda is a force user. How then can he say I am Yoda if Yoda can resist those powers? He wouldn't be able to know who was Yoda.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Fwiw, I have a good feeling about Regan and jake.

Doris, Wini, Abi, and Vernon (are they still playing?) are who I'd be looking at.

I'm going to park my quest on you for now, I'm really not sure enough, your answers today have impressed me.

If you are legit, then what a bad move on Henry by boba.

Am I still playing ? What's that mean?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    Ok if I am reading between the lines right then Senan is saying he didn't look for any info on Henry as he thought he was Yoda and keeps referring us to the OP which I am guessing is the part where is says force users can resist and Yoda is a force user. How then can he say I am Yoda if Yoda can resist those powers? He wouldn't be able to know who was Yoda.

He thought Vader was Yoda but know he knows he was Vader. He's saying he hadn't peeked Henry nor has he ever peeked henry. You are probably Yoda so let's lynch you and find out.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Am I still playing ? What's that mean?

Nah that was aimed only at vernon, but I see he was on earlier so I apologise.

Nah that was aimed only at vernon, but I see he was on earlier so I apologise.

As I said
    giphy.gif

Emily WW wrote: »

I am very aware of that, I know its sh!t if you're not Yoda but for the good of the village you have to go.
    I'll find out almost immediately if what "I know" is right

There is also the point that on voting pattern from D1 you and Riona were the standout options for wolves.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Afternoon

or evening.

whichever it is in your timezone.

Need to fill my quote for the day.

So I am not gone forever.

• Advertisement

*quota*

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

DUE TO PLAYER TRICKERY WE HAVE ALTERED THE DEAL.

PRAY WE DO NOT ALTER IT FURTHER.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

i've been paying attention to you vern, and you've been a naughty boy :rolleyes:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

I must say I don't like the sound of that.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

That would be the best way to do it imo. But the target from day 1 could already be dead.

Interesting idea. That would make Barbara for example a possibility, which isn’t completely implausible

Abigail WW wrote: »

whos top of your list?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

giphy.gif

Jake WW wrote: »
    Interesting idea. That would make Barbara for example a possibility, which isn’t completely implausible

jake the snake? :eek:

think he's playing us

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Abigail WW wrote: »

Nope doesn’t sound good alright

Patrick ghosting in is also somewhat intriguing

Advertisement