Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf . . A Star Wars Tale .....

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Nope doesn’t sound good alright

Patrick ghosting in is also somewhat intriguing

I wonder if that and the mod warning are related?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

whos top of your list?

Emily is top of my list, due to Senan and the fact that she was last to vote for me on Monday which I think was an attempt to save Barbara.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Emily WW wrote: »

Quite possibly, but who knows I suppose.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

More likely they think that the line on rule 9 is being skirted very close to. Bit difficult to figure out what exactly is allowed though, the whole point of the village game is to expand their information pool

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

A BLASTER HAS BEEN FIRED.

SENAN WW IS ELIMINATED

• Advertisement

fixXxer wrote: »

SENAN WW IS ELIMINATED

Interesting development. Blaster implies Han but that should be a night action. Something extra by the mods based on the warning?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

Senan WW wrote: »
    Yes, makes sense

So princess Leia had a lackey to take a shot

I wonder was there anyone on the good side that could take a shot???

Henry could have been the target and would meet the criteria if he was Vader, we dont know who Fett targeted but it could have been Henry then Isla dies then Henry targeted again by Fett. I think this is what's happened to be honest.

I'm not sure where my vote would go tonight but Emily seems to be the person of choice for the village based on Senan and I cant argue with that based on who he believes Emily to be

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

SENAN WW IS ELIMINATED

Ugh

I’ve already said that Senan was wrong, strange he picked Yoda though as the OP suggests that Yoda can resist the powers

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Wow....that had to have been a wolf action and it blows my theory out of the water. Sorry village.

Emily for lynch.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

DUE TO PLAYER TRICKERY WE HAVE ALTERED THE DEAL.

PRAY WE DO NOT ALTER IT FURTHER.

Can we have some more details this is like trying to catch a fart in a bottle and let someone smell it

Questions I have are how was senan eliminated and why. Regular action or related to mod post. If regular action why are we seeing day phase kills outside the op and one every day.

Well assuming that Senan was on the level he would have been a target for Hans.

I'm assuming ( unless clarified ) that the mod warning is Patrick and his quota posting, and that the kill is genuine.

n light of the lack of information that is now available I think we have to go on the last thoughts and (rightly or wrongly! ) lynch Emily

My guess is it was due to the warning. Coincidence they were at pretty much the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Can we have some more details this is like trying to catch a fart in a bottle and let someone smell it

tenor.gif

Well, based on availability of seers and priests the village is likely in semi mountainous mode (some roles but feck all visibility). Worst case would be the wolves also still have their seer.

Things appear to have gotten more difficult one way or another

Anon Account List
    Abigail WW
    Barbara WW Lynched Claimed as Wolf Leia by Henry (Priest?)
    Desmond WW Eliminated ( Munch ) Claimed NRV by Senan/Henry
    Doris WW
    Emily WW
    Frank WWLynched ....Claimed C3pO by Henry and Senan
    Henry WW Hit by missile...claimed as Darth Vader by Senan...Big Cock Up by Boba Fett or inspired shooting?
    Isla WW.....eliminated......deflected missile shot immediately before, was missile sent straight back to sender or ricochet? Claimed as R2D2 Wolf by Henri ( Priest? )
    Jake WW
    Liam WW
    Mary WW Modkilled....NRV Stormtrooper claim by Henry and Senan
    Nigel WW....claimed NRV by Senan but in dispute by Nigel
    Oisin WW Killed at munch.....BG role? Died instead of target....Claimed Red Guard by Henry
    Patrick WW Eliminated (in certain POV?)....Bobba kill?....Claimed Obi Wan by Henry and Senan....WHY IS HE STILL POSTING?
    Phil WW..... Eliminated.....No Priest......Assuming Good and was a munch.... Claimed as Luke by Henry (Priest?)
    Regan WW
    Riona WW
    Senan WW Killed by Blaster ( mod kill or Hans ? )... Suspect Hans as Mary was specified as ModKill...No one claiming good/bad
    Vernon WW
    Winifred WW

Well, based on availability of seers and priests the village is likely in semi mountainous mode (some roles but feck all visibility). Worst case would be the wolves also still have their seer.

Dead players posting followed by a random kill certainly isn't helping us!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Anon Account List
    |
    Patrick WW |Eliminated (in certain POV?)....Bobba kill?....Claimed Obi Wan by Henry and Senan....WHY IS HE STILL POSTING?

How rude!

Assuming correct character reveals then we now have

Rebels 2 left Hans Solo and Yoda

Villagers 8 left Boba Fett, Admirals ( unknown quantity OP alludes to more than one )

• Advertisement

Patrick WW wrote: »
    How rude!

Not rude, but a bloody big question that seems unanswerable given our information

Should we lynch Patrick to be sure, to be sure?

i've been paying attention to you vern, and you've been a naughty boy :rolleyes:

Really, how so?

I dont know, does killing senan not pretty much confirm what he said. If emily is yoda, its just hans left.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Hey everyone, I’ll come right out and say I have no idea what’s going on. I had planned to be on all day but my bed told me otherwise :o So much has happened and my head hasn’t been in the game at all so bear with me while I gather my thoughts. I’m good now for the night so hopefully I can be more useful than I have been the last few days.

The mod announcement, Patrick posting and the shot going off seem to be all linked together. Can’t make sense of the mod post, I would guess that’s something we’ll find out about after the game. I had to look up blasters and google tells me they’re just guns and are used by stormtroopers and clones too. I’m not sure how it works if someone more SW knowledgable could confirm but could Patrick be a clone and he took the shot? The three things happened too closely together to not be connected somehow.

There seems to be something that happened behind the scenes and a sort of rebalancing had to occur. If Patrick is alive, does that mean he is a wolf or a different sort of entity in the game and if so can he be killed again? Will his presence count towards parity?

I need to read up on Senans posts as it’s looking like Emily is the village consensus but I’m not caught up on what’s going on so will post my thoughts when I have a look back now. My last thoughts on anything were that I thought Henry was good and was strange to have two players on the same side getting the same information but Senan being targetted today would make no sense if he were bad.

As I said I’ll look into everything more fully now and be around for the forseeable so any questions fire away and apologies for being such a flake thus far

Should we lynch Patrick to be sure, to be sure?

Paddy is dead. Isnt he?

Dead players posting followed by a random kill certainly isn't helping us!

The dead player thing I’d happily put down to force ghosts and staying in theme without too much issue, but the mod warning followed by a kill out of nowhere is confusing: basically is this part of the regular game or is this an intervention- which one it is matters to how we solve things, but equally I’m not sure we could be told without shifting balance the other way. Doesn’t help that I’m still mindful of yesterday’s game lock

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Senan was emperor palatine

The dead player thing I’d happily put down to force ghosts and staying in theme without too much issue, but the mod warning followed by a kill out of nowhere is confusing: basically is this part of the regular game or is this an intervention- which one it is matters to how we solve things, but equally I’m not sure we could be told without shifting balance the other way. Doesn’t help that I’m still mindful of yesterday’s game lock

But if it was just a normal game action then why the mod post? There has been no mods warning before any of the other posts.

• Advertisement

Riona WW wrote: »
    I dont know, does killing senan not pretty much confirm what he said. If emily is yoda, its just hans left.

Doesn’t that depend on who killed him though. Was it a mod action - would they just call that as a modkills like Mary? Was it hans blaster- if so that pretty much confirms he’s village but why is a night action resolving during the day

Advertisement