Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf . . A Star Wars Tale .....

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Ugh. So we lynch Mary and shoot Patrick, seems like a good day at the office.

I'm not defending Mary, but until you come up with better reasoning than lynch the trekies, my vote shall remain were it is. You may be surprised at just how many trekies there are in this game

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

afternoon folks

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Ugh. So we lynch Mary and shoot Patrick, seems like a good day at the office.

Ah now, lynching one sets an example for everyone but two seems a bit excessive without an interrogation.

Then again, we are all helping to build a Death Star so who are we to talk about proportionate responses.

afternoon folks

Hi Wini, any thoughts for us?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    I'm not defending Mary, but until you come up with better reasoning than lynch the trekies, my vote shall remain were it is. You may be surprised at just how many trekies there are in this game

Yet you clearly are defending her.

Funny that :)

• Advertisement

star-trek-mess-tribbles-108KUzjTMEp2gw

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

I watched one SW movie awhile back, first time I ever watched a SW movie, was one of the worst movies I'd watched in recent years

And one more try

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a2e0fda2488eb692375d5c71589a0d6fd37252a28&rid=giphy.gif

Riona WW wrote: »
    I watched one SW movie awhile back, first time I ever watched a SW movie, was one of the worst movies I'd watched in recent years

Which one was it? The quality is somewhat inconsistent between the different sets of movies

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Senan WW wrote: »
    Strange wording, why would you be sorry? Unless you were responsible?

Have you never said that you were sorry someone had died? It's a turn of speech. You're talking like a scummy terrorist robot who doesn't understand human speech here Senan.

• Advertisement

Yoda:
    The old Jedi is still strong with the force despite his 900 years. He can see a person's true identity using the force. His mastery of the Jedi mind trick is to be feared.

Thoughts on this bit from the op folks? Possibly that yoda can’t be peeked maybe? (“These are not the droids etc...”)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Afternoon all, so quick read seems we have no autopriest, and the rebels are the anti-villagers ( Wolves) and we have a load of Star Trek infiltrators.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Am I right in thinking there is no priest in the op?

Jake WW wrote: »
    Thoughts on this bit from the op folks? Possibly that yoda can’t be peeked maybe? (“These are not the droids etc...”)

This would make sense.

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Have you never said that you were sorry someone had died? It's a turn of speech. You're talking like a scummy terrorist robot who doesn't understand human speech here Senan.

My first thought was this is a wolfy ish post against a. Poster who only has a handful of posts: OMG is at its finest. Then I looked at their posts and this sticks out as really wolfy
    Senan WW wrote: »
    Could Phil have been Luke? Its certainly what I thought when I read that post, obviously the wolves thought the same thing

So, one wolf between the two of you maybe? Something to keep track if over the next while

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Just reading the OP again, some thoughts

Boba Fett:
    Vader has hired the most feared bounty hunter in the Galaxy to aid the Empire. Once a day, Fett can fire his rocket backpack.

So Boba is our vig, I wonder can he store up his shots? I'd be against him shooting today, its never really a good idea.

Theres no mention of any comps in the OP

Doris WW wrote: »
    Am I right in thinking there is no priest in the op?

Correct, which is a bit strange. A few possibilities

First kill is a throwaway and auto priest will kick in subsequently (unlikely)
    There are roles not in the op (more likely)
    Mods made a mistake (unlikely)
    Something else

Probably a case of wait and see tbh

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Afternoon all, so quick read seems we have no autopriest, and the rebels are the anti-villagers ( Wolves) and we have a load of Star Trek infiltrators.

Correct, initial thoughts from the village appears to be that the Trekkies are the real threat...:pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

It would be a bit unfair if we had no priest mechanic at all whether it be autopriest or a roled priest as otherwise how are we suppose to get any info to work from.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Correct, initial thoughts from the village appears to be that the Trekkies are the real threat...:pac:

Is this what it is like at sci-fi conventions - riots between the SW & ST fans :D

• Advertisement

Emily WW wrote: »
    It would be a bit unfair if we had no priest mechanic at all whether it be autopriest or a roled priest as otherwise how are we suppose to get any info to work from.

Pretty doubtful this would be part of the game for exactly the reason you outlined. I think we just wait and see on this one

So reading the OP, are the 2 robots actual wolves or just some kind of minions?
    Minion You are a villager with no speical roles but you are able to work with the werewolves to kill the villagers.
    2D2: Will aid his Rebel masters in their ill fated goals.

C3PO: Will aid his Rebel masters in their ill fated goals.

Sounds to me like they are just non rolled wolves.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

So reading the OP, are the 2 robots actual wolves or just some kind of minions?

Either way they're still evil. Though if they are minions then we don't need to worry about them for parity reasons

Though the fact they are listed under the wolf team makes me think just vanilla wolves.

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Sounds to me like they are just non rolled wolves.

Possibly, would give us 6 wolves, 11 villagers and Luke

Either way they're still evil. Though if they are minions then we don't need to worry about them for parity reasons

Though the fact they are listed under the wolf team makes me think just vanilla wolves.

Even if they don’t count for parity it would be irrelevant since at that point wolves would control the vote (so basically they’d have won)

Best just assume they’re vanilla wolves tbh

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

I'm not lynching anyone.

That’s actually a pretty scary number of wolves. Looking at that I can’t see how there couldn’t be additional village roles for balance, especially when the wolves appear to have a seer and Bg in their team

Any thoughts on this little gem in the OP
    The Admirals of the Empire.
    As the second Death Star nears completion, the Admirals of the Empire will be waiting for the ignition codes with which to activate its laser. If they survive the Rebellion & vader to day 4, one of them will need to fire once to avoid catastophe.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

I've not done numbers but that seems very high.

Very. Sure with munch and mislynches there'd be none of us left too quickly.

Anyways who's your daddy

Advertisement