Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf . . A Star Wars Tale .....

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    So Wini you going to answer this or what?

Again, How Come?

was trying to get a reaction out of you.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Back to basics for now then anyway

#FFA

1 Emily Based on Senan's posts, has to be believed that he was probably Palentine

2 Liam, Don't like his voting for nothing other than petty reasons last night, plus is it coincidental he appears so shortly after a Blaster Kill?

3 Wini, Just don't like people posting things for no real reason, other than maybe casting shade

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

thats an interesting thought. did he name you as yoda?

maybe thats part of yodas power. if hes peeked another member of his tesm gets blamed

Yea he named me a Yoda and was wrong.

Just re reading Yodas role and this stands out:

Yoda:
    The old Jedi is still strong with the force despite his 900 years. He can see a person's true identity using the force. His mastery of the Jedi mind trick is to be feared.

Could he have manipulated Senan with a false read?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Back to basics for now then anyway

#FFA

1 Emily Based on Senan's posts, has to be believed that he was probably Palentine

2 Liam, Don't like his voting for nothing other than petty reasons last night, plus is it coincidental he appears so shortly after a Blaster Kill?

3 Wini, Just don't like people posting things for no real reason, other than maybe casting shade

That's completely fair Vernon, I was only able to get on last night for a few minutes and as I said my head hasn't been in the game so I had nobody else in mind. As for coming on after the blaster shot, that would be pretty dumb on my part if I shot it, I haven't been active all day so I could have waited until later before posting so doesn't make much sense.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Vote in for Emily for the moment at least. Not sure it will resolve anything though with all our claimed priest roles now dead

• Advertisement

Emily WW wrote: »

Yoda:
    The old Jedi is still strong with the force despite his 900 years. He can see a person's true identity using the force. His mastery of the Jedi mind trick is to be feared.

I hadn't considered that, it's a possibility. I recall people questioning Henry and Senan the last couple of days on whether they were wolves and leading us up the garden path. Could be those people trying to take them out and knowing they somehow messed with the seer check and now using you as an easy kill for tonight.

I'm still not sure where I stand on you, I'm looking through yours and Senans posts at the moment as the rest of the village seem so sure on you.

Can I ask, why did you vote for me last night??

Emily WW wrote: »

Yoda:

There has been a power that let someone do this before (Disney game) but I’m not sure we can do anything except go with the information that’s out there and see where it leads us

Doris, who are your current wolf reads?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Doris, who are your current wolf reads?

Was it not you because of some stupid spell correct thing ?

Doris WW wrote: »
    Was it not you because of some stupid spell correct thing ?

It was yesterday I’m wondering who your top two would be at this stage of today

• Advertisement

Jake WW wrote: »
    It was yesterday I’m wondering who your top two would be at this stage of today

Emily and Jake.

Emily and Jake.

Oh and Patrick but he's mostly dead.

Oh and Patrick but he's mostly dead.

I’m not sure he counts given two priest claimers appear to have already identified him as a wolf and he’s currently floating around as a force ghost after his death

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    I hadn't considered that, it's a possibility. I recall people questioning Henry and Senan the last couple of days on whether they were wolves and leading us up the garden path. Could be those people trying to take them out and knowing they somehow messed with the seer check and now using you as an easy kill for tonight.

I'm still not sure where I stand on you, I'm looking through yours and Senans posts at the moment as the rest of the village seem so sure on you.

Can I ask, why did you vote for me last night??

Due to your lack of posting

i think i believe emily :confused:

fixXxer wrote: »
    DUE TO PLAYER TRICKERY WE HAVE ALTERED THE DEAL.

PRAY WE DO NOT ALTER IT FURTHER.

i dunno, seems like a mod kill. player trickery

anyone have the vote results handy, or a post number?

i think i believe emily :confused:

Seriously?

Seriously?

for the moment. of course nothing definite. just a gut feeling. will do some vote analysis and go from there

having said that, doris has claimed senan was good, who in turn said emily was bad.

doris can be resolved tomorrow if there is no lightening used. not entirely though, she can still be bad.

boils down to do i believe senan

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Utter disaster of a day for us, Senan was Palpatine and Henry was Vader.

Senan was killed by a blaster. If he had been modkilled, the post would have said that just like it did for Mary's modkill.

How was he blasted? Patrick, as the ghost of Obi Wan, had to make 5 posts and the wolves would win a prize - the blaster. That's what Fixxxers warning post was about - Patrick had gone over 5 posts (7) and Fixxxer was warning him that the 'deal would be altered further' if he wouldn't be careful. Thankfully, Patrick probably ended up costing the wolves an extra prize by going over the quota.

So why a deal? A rebalancing? Hmm...

Well, Liam finally pops up to say more than a couple of sentences, and it's in the immediate aftermath of this drama coincidentally. Liam tries to spin a yarn for the village to follow, and IMO tells us that a rebalancing occurred...
    Liam WW wrote: »
    Hey everyone, I’ll come right out and say I have no idea what’s going on. I had planned to be on all day but my bed told me otherwise :o So much has happened and my head hasn’t been in the game at all so bear with me while I gather my thoughts. I’m good now for the night so hopefully I can be more useful than I have been the last few days.

The mod announcement, Patrick posting and the shot going off seem to be all linked together. Can’t make sense of the mod post, I would guess that’s something we’ll find out about after the game. I had to look up blasters and google tells me they’re just guns and are used by stormtroopers and clones too. I’m not sure how it works if someone more SW knowledgable could confirm but could Patrick be a clone and he took the shot? The three things happened too closely together to not be connected somehow.

There seems to be something that happened behind the scenes and a sort of rebalancing had to occur. If Patrick is alive, does that mean he is a wolf or a different sort of entity in the game and if so can he be killed again? Will his presence count towards parity?

I need to read up on Senans posts as it’s looking like Emily is the village consensus but I’m not caught up on what’s going on so will post my thoughts when I have a look back now. My last thoughts on anything were that I thought Henry was good and was strange to have two players on the same side getting the same information but Senan being targetted today would make no sense if he were bad.

As I said I’ll look into everything more fully now and be around for the forseeable so any questions fire away and apologies for being such a flake thus far

Liam comes in to say all the above, but when it comes to throwing in his thoughts on tonight's lynch and Emily's heat, he goes schtum and remains on the fence.

My shout for remaining wolves are Emily and Liam.

Nigel WW wrote: »

Senan was killed by a blaster. If he had been modkilled, the post would have said that just like it did for Mary's modkill.

How was he blasted? Patrick, as the ghost of Obi Wan, had to make 5 posts and the wolves would win a prize - the blaster. That's what Fixxxers warning post was about - Patrick had gone over 5 posts (7) and Fixxxer was warning him that the 'deal would be altered further' if he wouldn't be careful. Thankfully, Patrick probably ended up costing the wolves an extra prize by going over the quota.

Well, Liam finally pops up to say more than a couple of sentences, and it's in the immediate aftermath of this drama coincidentally. Liam tries to spin a yarn for the village to follow, and IMO tells us that a rebalancing occurred...

Liam comes in to say all the above, but when it comes to throwing in his thoughts on tonight's lynch and Emily's heat, he goes schtum and remains on the fence.

My biggest question here is why would a wolf come on and tell us all this?

Although liams post is a mix of someone who has never seen Star Wars and someone who knows a bit to be fair so it’s not exactly a great post either

having said that, doris has claimed senan was good, who in turn said emily was bad.

doris can be resolved tomorrow if there is no lightening used. not entirely though, she can still be bad.

boils down to do i believe senan

Well if we kill Emily tonight that and she is palp there will be no lightning. It's very confusing.

Senan was trusted by Henry, Henry was defo Darth Vader.
    Night 1 the wolves attacked HENRY. He was Darth Vader so he self protected.
    The priests thing is obvious in my opinion. But for those of you who are not familiar with the source material Jedi and Sith are religions. So their practitioners are priests. So Patrick was a Priest he was Obi Wan, the player who's force ghost is always laughed at because he comes back and gives a well I told the truth "from a certain point of view".
    That's why he piped up after Mary was Mod killed with his death info.

Senan was a priest he was Sith master Darth sideous.
    Henry was a priest he was Jedi turned Sith Darth Vader.
    Senan says he peeked Emily and she was Yoda. How can you not believe that he is telling us his truth.

The issue is not lynching Emily the issue is which of us is Han Solo.

Bobba if I'm dead in the morning can you shoot Nigel please.

Looking back at liams posts he doesn’t actually have a great look based on a fast review. Nothing damning but hard to see any village intent either. Something maybe to pull together later and see where it lies.

Well if we kill Emily tonight that and she is palp there will be no lightning. It's very confusing.

The priests thing is obvious in my opinion. But for those of you who are not familiar with the source material Jedi and Sith are religions. So their practitioners are priests. So Patrick was a Priest he was Obi Wan, the player who's force ghost is always laughed at because he comes back and gives a well I told the truth "from a certain point of view".

Senan says he peeked Emily and she was Yoda. How can you not believe that he is telling us his truth.

can you say why without breaking rule 9?

and are we satisfied riona is bobba fett?

Nigel WW wrote: »

Well no actually, I was having dinner and still trying to figure things out. I’m not up to pace like everyone else is so I’m essentially playing catch up here. I posted about the mod announcement because it was the last big thing to happen on thread.

You’re saying it’s wolfy I haven’t been active but then also saying when I actually do try get involved that it’s wolfy. How exactly does that work? Exactly what someone else said, why would I as a wolf give out that information freely or come on right after the seer was murdered?

I’m not on the fence about Emily, I posted my thoughts in response to it and I’m still looking into things, just because I’m not doing it at a pace you’re happy with doesn’t mean anything.

To be honest, I believe Emily. From what she has said since Senan outted her and her post tonight about Yodas Jedi mind tricks. I think there’s more going on here than we understand and we’re being played but I’m not sure by who and like I said I’m playing catch up so yeah it’s taking me awhile to get there

I’m trying to form my own thoughts on who I think should be lynched rather than going along with what everyone else is doing which would be the easier option

• Advertisement

You mean the second munch here. That doesn’t explain why Oisin died though. Unless red guards and droids take the deflection, but the red guards job is protecting the emperor and it was a red guard that was munched based on priest info

Advertisement