Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf . . A Star Wars Tale .....

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    You mean the second munch here. That doesn’t explain why Oisin died though. Unless red guards and droids take the deflection, but the red guards job is protecting the emperor and it was a red guard that was munched based on priest info

Hang on, do you mean the deflected blaster shot and not the munch

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

and are we satisfied riona is bobba fett?

I believe so, surely the real Boba would have went after her somehow without actually revealing who they were and that hasn’t happened so safe to assume so yes

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Well no actually, I was having dinner and still trying to figure things out. I’m not up to pace like everyone else is so I’m essentially playing catch up here. I posted about the mod announcement because it was the last big thing to happen on thread.

You’re saying it’s wolfy I haven’t been active but then also saying when I actually do try get involved that it’s wolfy. How exactly does that work? Exactly what someone else said, why would I as a wolf give out that information freely or come on right after the seer was murdered?

I’m not on the fence about Emily, I posted my thoughts in response to it and I’m still looking into things, just because I’m not doing it at a pace you’re happy with doesn’t mean anything.

To be honest, I believe Emily. From what she has said since Senan outted her and her post tonight about Yodas Jedi mind tricks. I think there’s more going on here than we understand and we’re being played but I’m not sure by who and like I said I’m playing catch up so yeah it’s taking me awhile to get there

I’m trying to form my own thoughts on who I think should be lynched rather than going along with what everyone else is doing which would be the easier option

similar to yourself. seems emily is gone unless something drastic happens in the next 32 mins

I believe so, surely the real Boba would have went after her somehow without actually revealing who they were and that hasn’t happened so safe to assume so yes

They’d probably just wait till they got a kill tomorrow if they wanted to get her for a fake claim

I think she’s probably legit though

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

30 Minutes to vote . . As the most boring history teacher I had growing up in secondry school used to say "Wake up....... Wake up ..... Now there are some people here not paying attention..."

No vote a self vote . .

• Advertisement

I’m voting for Jake.

He was one of those who questioned Henry and Senan and suggested them being wolves. He also admitted that what Emily said about the Yoda stuff not adding up made sense but said it’s something that had to be done with the information we have but doesn’t look into anyone else

Haven’t looked through all his posts but was skimming a bit of everyone’s and that fits for me but will look more closely after lynch. We use the information that was being questioned the last few days but then what? We’re essentially blind and feels like a villager is being used as a scapegoat tonight when we don’t fully understand everything which is normally detrimental to the village in the end.

I’m not expecting anyone else to join me on my vote as it’s too late for others to look into things but wanted to get my thoughts out there

seems like no ones for changing its so quiet in here.

emily will be gone.

if everyone is to believed, we should be now down to 1 wolf, plus potentially luke.

who everyone liking for the tomorrows lych? may as well start working on that

regan, how you doing?

emily will be gone.

if everyone is to believed, we should be now down to 1 wolf, plus potentially luke.

Luke’s dead

According to three different sources

emily will be gone.

This will be really unfortunate if Emily is a villager and we were screwed over. Assuming there’s only one wolf left when there could possibly be two could be dangerous

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Utter disaster of a day for us, Senan was Palpatine and Henry was Vader.

Senan was killed by a blaster. If he had been modkilled, the post would have said that just like it did for Mary's modkill.

How was he blasted? Patrick, as the ghost of Obi Wan, had to make 5 posts and the wolves would win a prize - the blaster. That's what Fixxxers warning post was about - Patrick had gone over 5 posts (7) and Fixxxer was warning him that the 'deal would be altered further' if he wouldn't be careful. Thankfully, Patrick probably ended up costing the wolves an extra prize by going over the quota.

So why a deal? A rebalancing? Hmm...

Well, Liam finally pops up to say more than a couple of sentences, and it's in the immediate aftermath of this drama coincidentally. Liam tries to spin a yarn for the village to follow, and IMO tells us that a rebalancing occurred...

Liam comes in to say all the above, but when it comes to throwing in his thoughts on tonight's lynch and Emily's heat, he goes schtum and remains on the fence.

My shout for remaining wolves are Emily and Liam.

This is a post that shouldn't be forgotten, good spot! Emily has to go first but yeah, that's dodgy from Liam

regan, how you doing?

Good you?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Bye guys, remember there are still two wolves left. I’m off to villager heaven

Jake WW wrote: »
    Luke’s dead

According to three different sources

okay so 1 wolf according to numerous sources.

Darth Vader:
    Vader is the Emperor’s bodyguard. Each night he can protect someone from attack. He is needed in many places though, so his protection cannot be used on a player consecutively. He is also searching for his Son, Luke. The Imperial admirals should beware his legendary temper if his search goes badly.

i'd say luke dying means vaders search didn't go well. wheres this legendary temper tantrum?

Regan WW wrote: »
    This is a post that shouldn't be forgotten, good spot! Emily has to go first but yeah, that's dodgy from Liam

Why would I post that and draw attention to myself though? It was my first post today I could have just checked in or whatever but I wanted to give my opinion on what I believed happened.

Nobody actually responded to what I said either which was disappointing because I wanted to bounce ideas of someone

Regan WW wrote: »
    Good you?

you could be a wolf sailing by

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    Bye guys, remember there are still two wolves left. I’m off to villager heaven

Cheerio Emily :)

And while we’re on the topic, Patrick was far too easily just brushed under the carpet without much discussion about it. Not only could we have two wolves amongst us but we don’t fully understand to what capacity Patrick is here in and it’s something that’s not being discussed and I would like to know why unless it’s because the wolves don’t want it being discussed

you could be a wolf sailing by

Sailing by with the casting vote on Babs (wolf) and on Frank (wolf) I'm not adverse to bussing but that's a bit much. Wagonomics works for me here

And while we’re on the topic, Patrick was far too easily just brushed under the carpet without much discussion about it. Not only could we have two wolves amongst us but we don’t fully understand to what capacity Patrick is here in and it’s something that’s not being discussed and I would like to know why unless it’s because the wolves don’t want it being discussed

Patrick can be best ignored for now. Hes dead, mods announced he was dead, good enough for me. He may play a part to sow discourse or possibly for parity purposes but I ain't wasting a lynch or bullet on a ghost tbh

• Advertisement

Emily has been eliminated. Results to follow soon.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Who was munched first munch ?

Votes

Emily 7
    Vernon 1
    Nigel 1
    Jake 1
    Desmond 1

Emily has been ....

eliminated-stamp-red-round-grunge-600w-547493338.jpg

Luke was, yeah sorry they shot at vader and he self protected. Oisin I assume was killed when the attempted to kill senan.

This will be really unfortunate if Emily is a villager and we were screwed over. Assuming there’s only one wolf left when there could possibly be two could be dangerous

We hunt wolves until the game ends. Without a priest we won’t know either way so it only matters for lylo

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

So Senan is brown bread but I'm going to work off the assumption that Emily was a wolf and go from there. Unless we've another priest-like villager then I think we're by ourselves from here on out.

Who did Senan clear ?

okay so 1 wolf according to numerous sources.

Darth Vader:
    Vader is the Emperor’s bodyguard. Each night he can protect someone from attack. He is needed in many places though, so his protection cannot be used on a player consecutively. He is also searching for his Son, Luke. The Imperial admirals should beware his legendary temper if his search goes badly.

i'd say luke dying means vaders search didn't go well. wheres this legendary temper tantrum?

If Henry’s legit then 1-2 wolves depending on Emily

I took search going bad as rebels turned Luke not that he died

Doris WW wrote: »
    Who was munched first munch ?

Phil

• Advertisement

Doris WW wrote: »
    Who did Senan clear ?

Nigel cleared as NRV. Think the rest were wolf peeks?

Advertisement