Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf . . A Star Wars Tale .....

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

had a look at regan. a very slight village lean.

it was a lazy iso in fairness as watching the football.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Doris, any thoughts on Emily?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Doris, any thoughts on Emily?

Emily was Yoda

Doris WW wrote: »
    Emily was Yoda

where do people think the last wolf would hide?

on or off the wagon?

i'm gonna say on the wagon. granted i voted regan so will let ye come to your own conclusions

Emily was Yoda

If you’re right then votes are interesting . 7 for, 4 against. How would a last wolf potentially vote with their pack mate on the line and peeked?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

My biggest question here is why would a wolf come on and tell us all this?

I thought that Liam's suggestion of a rebalance was a little too on the nose, that in the context of his whole post just did not go well with me. It's not that he was deliberately telling us, he was masking it as a suggestion after it likely happened in the wolf BR. That was my thinking there.
    Bobba if I'm dead in the morning can you shoot Nigel please.

What the hell Doris? Reason?

Liam WW wrote: »
    Well no actually, I was having dinner and still trying to figure things out. I’m not up to pace like everyone else is so I’m essentially playing catch up here. I posted about the mod announcement because it was the last big thing to happen on thread.

You’re saying it’s wolfy I haven’t been active but then also saying when I actually do try get involved that it’s wolfy. How exactly does that work? Exactly what someone else said, why would I as a wolf give out that information freely or come on right after the seer was murdered?

I’m not on the fence about Emily, I posted my thoughts in response to it and I’m still looking into things, just because I’m not doing it at a pace you’re happy with doesn’t mean anything.

To be honest, I believe Emily. From what she has said since Senan outted her and her post tonight about Yodas Jedi mind tricks. I think there’s more going on here than we understand and we’re being played but I’m not sure by who and like I said I’m playing catch up so yeah it’s taking me awhile to get there

I’m trying to form my own thoughts on who I think should be lynched rather than going along with what everyone else is doing which would be the easier option

I just thought it seemed like the move of a wolf who has to rally to save a dwindling team. By the time you appeared, Emily already had a few votes registered on the lynch thread. The wolves had to start working harder to turn this game from the way it was apparently going. Today was a good start for them with taking out Henry and Senan, but a lot more needs to be done if they are now down to one. Lying low ain't an option.

I am not 100% 'Eureka' sure you are the last wolf, and there are other players I need to look at, but I do think there's a good chance it's you.

Regan WW wrote: »
    This is a post that shouldn't be forgotten, good spot! Emily has to go first but yeah, that's dodgy from Liam

Cheers, nice that you didn't ask someone to shoot me like Doris did.

If Patrick is still active, we have to consider the possibility that the wolves are still getting priest info. Even if he is no longer active after today's episode, there's no guarantee the wolves aren't getting the priest episode via a newly selected wolf. It seems that the village are getting app priests, maybe the wolves are too.

If you’re right then votes are interesting . 7 for, 4 against. How would a last wolf potentially vote with their pack mate on the line and peeked?

See that's the beauty of this game, I think if it was me I'd vote something random because the answer is obviously you pile on. I think it's not you and it's not me and it's not Nigel I'd have more faith in looking at the Barbra wagon as since then all votes seemed a matter of believing or not believing in something that I knew was true.

We are playing with open voting as well which is different to some of the games here with closed voting in that the fear that one vote might have saved your team mate is simply not an issue.

Oh and the reason I voted off wagon previously was so the wolves left me alone, I looked like a crazy person voting all over the shop but in fact I was able to see that Henry was getting the result he wanted and as we went on that seemed more and more what was best for the village.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    If Patrick is still active, we have to consider the possibility that the wolves are still getting priest info. Even if he is no longer active after today's episode, there's no guarantee the wolves aren't getting the priest episode via a newly selected wolf. It seems that the village are getting app priests, maybe the wolves are too.

I had hoped no one would mention that but yeah team wolf would have outed themself if they had any knowledge of who the deaths were.

I thought that Liam's suggestion of a rebalance was a little too on the nose, that in the context of his whole post just did not go well with me. It's not that he was deliberately telling us, he was masking it as a suggestion after it likely happened in the wolf BR. That was my thinking there.

What the hell Doris? Reason?

I just thought it seemed like the move of a wolf who has to rally to save a dwindling team. By the time you appeared, Emily already had a few votes registered on the lynch thread. The wolves had to start working harder to turn this game from the way it was apparently going. Today was a good start for them with taking out Henry and Senan, but a lot more needs to be done if they are now down to one. Lying low ain't an option.

I am not 100% 'Eureka' sure you are the last wolf, and there are other players I need to look at, but I do think there's a good chance it's you.

Cheers, nice that you didn't ask someone to shoot me like Doris did.

We need to confuse the wolf. Bobba won't shoot you and I'm trying to get munched.

• Advertisement

We need to confuse the wolf. Bobba won't shoot you and I'm trying to get munched.

Well that's gone now :D

Well that's gone now :D

It's all good

I had hoped no one would mention that but yeah team wolf would have outed themself if they had any knowledge of who the deaths were.

Well it's not about not mentioning it, the wolves could already be at it. You for instance seem to be claiming priest knowledge now so it applies to you as well unfortunately.

Now, I don't think you are a new wolf priest because if you were, tonight was your chance to say that Emily was village, and throw a complete spanner into the village works and a lot of what we've believed up until this point. But you didn't do that.

I'd just be wary that from tonight on if we're getting new priests all over the place, that they mightn't all necessarily be villagers.

Well it's not about not mentioning it, the wolves could already be at it. You for instance seem to be claiming priest knowledge now so it applies to you as well unfortunately.

Now, I don't think you are a new wolf priest because if you were, tonight was your chance to say that Emily was village, and throw a complete spanner into the village works and a lot of what we've believed up until this point. But you didn't do that.

I'd just be wary that from tonight on if we're getting new priests all over the place, that they mightn't all necessarily be villagers.

I agree, hopefully I'll be munched which will prove my goodness and we can put an end to all the fear.

Rhiona (wierd name Fiona with an r )
    Nigel
    Jake
    Doris

Are lock clear for me. I'd be surprised if it's winni. Is there anyone else we could clear. Who voted to lynch Babs ?

Oh did we ever clear up that counter wagon issue in that neither Abigail or Babs voted and either could have been saved. Is there one of those fancy coloured charts now we know soo much more.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Updated Voting Results

Votes

Emily 7
    Vernon 1
    Regan 1
    Jake 1
    Desmond 1

This was an error on my part, really tired tonight sorry everybody. .. :(

Drumpot wrote: »
    Updated Voting Results

Votes

Emily 7
    Vernon 1
    Regan 1
    Jake 1
    Desmond 1

This was an error on my part, really tired tonight sorry everybody. .. :(

No worries man we all make mistakes, who did you say was Han Solo again?

Reading from post 200 onwards knowing who people are now is very interesting.

I'm clearing Regan and Abigail based on day one conversation and voting pattern.

So that's
    Doris
    Nigel
    Jake
    Regan
    Abigail
    Rhiona
    Leaves 4 one of those 4 will be our wolf or my name isn't , well I can't tell you my name but it won't be it.

• Advertisement

Reading from post 200 onwards knowing who people are now is very interesting.

Good idea.

I'm clearing Regan and Abigail based on day one conversation and voting pattern.

So that's
    Doris
    Nigel
    Jake
    Regan
    Abigail
    Rhiona
    Leaves 4 one of those 4 will be our wolf or my name isn't , well I can't tell you my name but it won't be it.

Well I've made my current feelings on Liam known.

I don't like the way Vernon suggested more than once pre-lynch tonight to lynch Patrick's ghost. I suspect that would have been a complete waste of our lynch and therefore a help to the wolves. However, Vernon then posted an FFA with 2 people who I suspect as wolves myself, Emily and Liam. That definitely made me feel better about Vernon.

Liam on Tuesday around 12:30pm. Does this now come across as a village or wolf move?
    Doris wrote:
    Ok let's lynch him (Henry)
    Liam wrote:
    Let’s not jump the gun just yet.

We should wait to see what Henry has to say about this, from reading his posts I was of the opinion he is telling the truth.

Henry by all accounts was Vader, we're fairly sure of that now. Looking at the above with that in mind, Liam should get village points. He does, but I can also see that post being made from a wolf POV.

At the time, Henry was emerging as a very influential RV. He had said that he was going out until 4:30pm (or something close to that) and would be back. So, he was returning well in advance of the lynch to speak up for himself. It wasn't like Doris suggested shooting Henry with a gun right then and he wouldn't get the chance to speak up for himself. This could have been an attempt from a wolf to pocket the most influential villager.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

So that's
    Doris
    Nigel
    Jake
    Regan
    Abigail
    Rhiona

That's pretty much where I am right now, with exception to Abi, who I'm still unsure of. I did vote for her the first 2 nights.

Morning all.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Utter disaster of a day for us, Senan was Palpatine and Henry was Vader.

Senan was killed by a blaster. If he had been modkilled, the post would have said that just like it did for Mary's modkill.

How was he blasted? Patrick, as the ghost of Obi Wan, had to make 5 posts and the wolves would win a prize - the blaster. That's what Fixxxers warning post was about - Patrick had gone over 5 posts (7) and Fixxxer was warning him that the 'deal would be altered further' if he wouldn't be careful. Thankfully, Patrick probably ended up costing the wolves an extra prize by going over the quota.

So why a deal? A rebalancing? Hmm...

Well, Liam finally pops up to say more than a couple of sentences, and it's in the immediate aftermath of this drama coincidentally. Liam tries to spin a yarn for the village to follow, and IMO tells us that a rebalancing occurred...

Liam comes in to say all the above, but when it comes to throwing in his thoughts on tonight's lynch and Emily's heat, he goes schtum and remains on the fence.

My shout for remaining wolves are Emily and Liam.

I think Senan had you marked as an NRV which you disputed, but that's an awful lot of information for a villager to know about the wolf gameplay!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

where do people think the last wolf would hide?

on or off the wagon?

i'm gonna say on the wagon. granted i voted regan so will let ye come to your own conclusions

You are a strange one, you've voted off wagon after 8.40 every night

Why the late votes and why always on someone in no danger. Inoffensive voting

Nigel - N1
    Riona- N2
    Me - N3

I'd complete missed you till you mentioned me tbh but your voting patterns are awful and your contributions aren't great either

Regan WW wrote: »
    You are a strange one, you've voted off wagon after 8.40 every night

Why the late votes and why always on someone in no danger. Inoffensive voting

Nigel - N1
    Riona- N2
    Me - N3

I'd complete missed you till you mentioned me tbh but your voting patterns are awful and your contributions aren't great either

put it down to a clueless villager.

the vote on you last night was purely to draw attention to yourself, a potential wolf i thought was sailing by.

morning folks

Morning folks. Day 4 today, guess that means we’re getting the battle of Endor today. The admirals time to shine so!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Morning folks. Day 4 today, guess that means we’re getting the battle of Endor today. The admirals time to shine so!

Battle of Endor?

So Starwars font of all knowledge what's the story with Endor?

• Advertisement

will you be shiny?

Advertisement