Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf . . A Star Wars Tale .....

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Abigail WW
    Doris WW
    Emily WW
    Jake WW
    Liam WW
    Regan WW
    Vernon WW
    Winifred WW

alive list after nigel and riona
    Doris WW wrote: »
    Not really I don't want to help the wolf. As I said yesterday senan was mod killed so I was expecting two kills.

I'd be strongly looking at Vernon. He seems two helpful. My cleared list stands.
    Nigel
    Abi
    Jake
    Doris
    Regan
    Riona

Han will work his way through that and try to mislynch the others.
    If the admirals could kill people not on that list it would be great.

so you think emily
    liam
    vernon
    winifred are bad

1 of us, or 2?

and what you mean that han will work his way through?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    OK definately time for some #FFAs

Abigail WW
    Doris WW
    Jake WW
    Liam WW
    Regan WW
    Vernon WW I know who/what I am
    Winifred WW

So any input from the rest of you as to who gets lynched and remember we might need another lynch tomorrow night so 2 candidates needed as minimum

Let's assume that Senan, Henry, and Doris were genuine as regards Priests/Seers I would like to know why the following people DID NOT vote Emily last night and do they have reasons to doubt Senan, Henry and Doris's contributions?

Winifred voted Regan

Liam Voted Jake

Emily Voted Vernon well thats a moot point now

As it stands I see no reason not to lynch one tonight and the other tomorrow

one thing for sure. one of the priests was/is definitely bad.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Morning guys, just getting on now. I see Nigel and Riona were killed, makes sense to take out two pretty much cleared villagers. We still have the admirals left though going by mod post. Hopefully the laser of peace just fires and takes out whatever baddies we have left.

I know Nigel isn’t with us anymore but wanted to respond to this anyway. I believed Henry from the start which you can see by my posts. I was willing to change votes to save Henry on Day1 when my original vote was on Vernon. I asked on thread about what I should do and when Henry was safe I didn’t change. If I was a wolf and Barbara was also in danger, would I have not just voted for Abigail and pretended it was to save Henry?

I get my two votes on Vernon were flimsy at best but it’s all I could muster up with the lack of playing but if you go through my posts you’ll see that what happened Day1 and me not advocating killing Henry later do not make sense as wolf play
    Nigel WW wrote: »
    Liam on Tuesday around 12:30pm. Does this now come across as a village or wolf move?

Henry by all accounts was Vader, we're fairly sure of that now. Looking at the above with that in mind, Liam should get village points. He does, but I can also see that post being made from a wolf POV.

At the time, Henry was emerging as a very influential RV. He had said that he was going out until 4:30pm (or something close to that) and would be back. So, he was returning well in advance of the lynch to speak up for himself. It wasn't like Doris suggested shooting Henry with a gun right then and he wouldn't get the chance to speak up for himself. This could have been an attempt from a wolf to pocket the most influential villager.

Which one and on what grounds?

Patrick was claiming as well and the other 2 backed each other up plus you voted Regan, why?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

There are no priests in this game. FORCE USERS CAN TELL WHO HAS DIED.

Let's assume that Senan, Henry, and Doris were genuine as regards Priests/Seers I would like to know why the following people DID NOT vote Emily last night and do they have reasons to doubt Senan, Henry and Doris's contributions?

Winifred voted Regan

Liam Voted Jake

I didn’t vote for Emily because I believed her about the Jedi mind trick in that Senan peeked Yoda but he was somehow able to change what Senan saw. It was going off the OP and it made sense to me that only other force users may resist Palpatines Powers. I believe we were being had by whoever the real Yoda is and Emily was a scapegoat.

Winifred voted Regan

Liam Voted Jake

Ah I'd say solo voted Emily

put it down to a clueless villager.

the vote on you last night was purely to draw attention to yourself, a potential wolf i thought was sailing by.

Winifred voted Regan

Liam Voted Jake

my reason for regan

Liam WW wrote: »
    I didn’t vote for Emily because I believed her about the Jedi mind trick in that Senan peeked Yoda but he was somehow able to change what Senan saw. It was going off the OP and it made sense to me that only other force users may resist Palpatines Powers. I believe we were being had by whoever the real Yoda is and Emily was a scapegoat.

So you believe Yoda is alive. So you believe I'm a wolf. So why not go after me ?

• Advertisement

okay, some of the force users were bad. are they all accounted for?

like you could be a sith or something

I believe there’s a strong chance there’s two wolves left and willing to put Patrick on the back burner for now as he hasn’t been posting anymore and didn’t vote last night so would say it’s safe to assume he was just some sort of ghost but I think it’s been too easy for the village so far and somethings got to give

So you believe Yoda is alive. So you believe I'm a wolf. So why not go after me ?

I never said I thought you were a wolf?

That's just a technicallity, if it wasnt Star Wars themed they'd be priests

That doesn't help narrow it down much then, so you reckon

Abigail WW
    Doris WW Not yourself unless its the biggest confidence trick ever
    Jake WW
    Regan WW
    Vernon WW

I see that earlier you promoted me to the list, any reason for that?
    Not really I don't want to help the wolf. As I said yesterday senan was mod killed so I was expecting two kills.

I'd be strongly looking at Vernon. He seems two helpful. My cleared list stands.
    Nigel
    Abi
    Jake
    Doris
    Regan
    Riona

Han will work his way through that and try to mislynch the others.
    If the admirals could kill people not on that list it would be great.

That doesn't help narrow it down much then, so you reckon

Abigail WW
    Doris WW Not yourself unless its the biggest confidence trick ever
    Jake WW
    Regan WW
    Vernon WW

I see that earlier you promoted me to the list, any reason for that?

What list? You are not on my cleared list you are my number 1 suspect. You are being too helpful.

okay, some of the force users were bad. are they all accounted for?

like you could be a sith or something

I'm not a force user. I never said I was a force user.

I'm not a force user. I never said I was a force user.

but you have info you allege force users do have

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    I believe there’s a strong chance there’s two wolves left and willing to put Patrick on the back burner for now as he hasn’t been posting anymore and didn’t vote last night so would say it’s safe to assume he was just some sort of ghost but I think it’s been too easy for the village so far and somethings got to give

Nobody puts Patrick in the corner.

source.gif

Patrick WW wrote: »

source.gif

hi patrick

• Advertisement

Patrick WW wrote: »

source.gif

Lol

What list? You are not on my cleared list you are my number 1 suspect. You are being too helpful.

The list of voters on Emily last night, you reckon Solo is among them

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

I'm not sure, I'd not be discounting anyone at this stage.

Liam or Winny are my two thought so far, wanna try look at voting on the whole to nail down patterns but that's my initial thoughts

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

Could someone tell us who Riona and Nidge were

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

And are you a force user doris?

(Mods, is that anyway close to a role reveal when there are a bazillion if them?)

Regan WW wrote: »
    Could someone tell us who Riona and Nidge were

Riona was bobba fett and Nigel was either an admiral or a red guard.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Jake WW wrote: »
    And are you a force user doris?

(Mods, is that anyway close to a role reveal when there are a bazillion if them?)

The answer doris gave was fine.

My votes in anyway and it follows on from my #FFA

Liam
    Winifred

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Mod

Folks, majority voting is now in effect. If a majority is reached after this post, we will initiate the lynch at that time (or as soon as we can after that). If no majority is reached by 9pm, lynch will take place as normal.

If anyone that has voted this morning wishes to withdraw their vote, they may do so once, as a balance to the timing of this post.

• Advertisement

Baggly wrote: »
    Mod

Folks, majority voting is now in effect. If a majority is reached after this post, we will initiate the lynch at that time (or as soon as we can after that). If no majority is reached by 9pm, lynch will take place as normal.

If anyone that has voted this morning wishes to withdraw their vote, they may do so once, as a balance to the timing of this post.

I have no problem with my vote for Liam

Advertisement