Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf . . A Star Wars Tale .....

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Not really I don't want to help the wolf. As I said yesterday senan was mod killed so I was expecting two kills.

I'd be strongly looking at Vernon. He seems two helpful. My cleared list stands.
    Nigel
    Abi
    Jake
    Doris
    Regan
    Riona

Han will work his way through that and try to mislynch the others.
    If the admirals could kill people not on that list it would be great.

Doris why do you think demand was mod killed- what do you think he did and how do you interpret the kill as a modkills?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Will we lynch Liam ?

Jake WW wrote: »
    Doris why do you think demand was mod killed- what do you think he did and how do you interpret the kill as a modkills?

Demand is senan here

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

tumblr_ocofp0XeVq1s6w6foo1_500.gifv

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

Will we lynch Liam ?

Liam and Winny were on my thought process, he was suspected by some dead goodies too so I'd lean there

• Advertisement

Will we lynch Liam ?

I’m not against discussing it based of his post history - worth a few hours of chat anyway

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

fixXxer wrote: »
    tumblr_ocofp0XeVq1s6w6foo1_500.gifv

Oh.......

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Regan WW wrote: »
    Oh.......
    Oh

I don't want to discuss what I think happened. But it was clear that Fixer stated that he was well fixing something.

If it wasn't a mod kill it was a mod bullet handed out to balance a wrongdoing. If anyone would like to admit to being given a bullet yesterday that would be great.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

lets wait for the laser pointer

• Advertisement

liam has an early lead with 2 votes.

lads there is no rush

I don't want to discuss what I think happened. But it was clear that Fixer stated that he was well fixing something.

If it wasn't a mod kill it was a mod bullet handed out to balance a wrongdoing. If anyone would like to admit to being given a bullet yesterday that would be great.

I think we need to discuss it though, albeit I get that the mods may have some fairly rigid rules- we have a mod comment, quickly lose our possible priest To a bullet that possibly shouldn’t exist and then another player suddenly appear to have become prolific in the force. If it’s a result of mod adjustments they have a pretty far reaching impact on this game

I think we need to discuss it though, albeit I get that the mods may have some fairly rigid rules- we have a mod comment, quickly lose our possible priest To a bullet that possibly shouldn’t exist and then another player suddenly appear to have become prolific in the force. If it’s a result of mod adjustments they have a pretty far reaching impact on this game

Well, there are according to the Wooki page about the Battle of Endor always a master and apprentice.

To be clear I am not a force user. I have already stated thjs.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

I’m back in work today so won’t be around much today until lunch and break.

If you need to take me out in order to look elsewhere then work away, I’ve been a pretty useless villager anyway. While my posting has been flimsy you can see from reading my actual posts that I’m not a wolf which I’ve already addressed in my last post.

Just don’t get too confident that there were not working with two wolves and whatever Patrick is, being over confident has lost us the game before so just work together and be sure who you’re lynching in case you reach parity too soon

I believe Doris, Wini and Regan to be good by there posts so would potentially look into the remaining players but that’s just my opinion

Good luck everyone

have you had contact with a force user?

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Well, there are according to the Wooki page about the Battle of Endor always a master and apprentice.

Except Vader and palpatine are apparently dead, who were the master and apprentice. Given that how do we have another apparent force user? If Emily was yoda then all force users on both sides should be accounted for.

Bear with me a bit here, and to be clear I’m not saying doris is bad, but I am listing possible scenarios:

In one palp gets modslapped and given the impact on the village of losing a key role, we get a small rebalancing of a new force user

In another palp gets modslapped and yoda sees the opportunity to step into the void created

Or in a third the additional force user could be part of the gig all along

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Hiding out against the endless onslaught of the Galactic Empire. "Never tell me the odds" had always been their motto. Well, the odds were not looking good now. They closed their eyes thought back to all their fallen comrades, and to one in particular.

"I know... I know..."

The rebellion had cut down The Emperor and Vader his right hand man, but the bureaucracy continued on, grinding them down relentlessly.

Suddenly the day grew dark. Liam checked their chronometer, night fall was hours away. Liam scrambled out of his hideout and looked to the sky. Was that a lunar eclipse??

Wait

No...

That's no moon....

tumblr_on4ch1N6391smw5dno1_500.gifv

Liam WW has been Eliminated.

Somewhere from beyond the grave (for now...) a cackle was heard...

tenor.gif

VILLAGE WINS

But you do appear to have roles of the dead

have you had contact with a force user?

Just before I go, if you read back on Doris’ posts you can see what they were getting at when they posted things alluding to getting this information. She’s done it a few times during the game which makes me believe she’s good

• Advertisement

Oh never mind I’m dead :pac:

Hiding out against the endless onslaught of the Galactic Empire. "Never tell me the odds" had always been their motto. Well, the odds were not looking good now. They closed their eyes thought back to all their fallen comrades, and to one in particular.

"I know... I know..."

The rebellion had cut down The Emperor and Vader his right hand man, but the bureaucracy continued on, grinding them down relentlessly.

Suddenly the day grew dark. Liam checked their chronometer, night fall was hours away. Liam scrambled out of his hideout and looked to the sky. Was that a lunar eclipse??

Wait

No...

That's no moon....

tenor.gif

VILLAGE WINS

Yay I guess my question is irrelevant so

Awesome game, well played everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Thank you for playing gang!

"I know... I know..."

Wait

No...

That's no moon....

tenor.gif

VILLAGE WINS

Yess Die Solo you rebel scum

By Order of Admiral Piet

Good game everyone, well done village. Didn’t stand a chance against you all :D

Baggly wrote: »
    Thank you for playing gang!

Thank you for having us mods!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

ROLE REVEAL WOLVES HAVE BEEN REVIVED.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Thanks for the games mods. Well done village :mad::mad::mad::P:P:P

Good game everyone but boy was that confusing, I was ready earlier to be convinced that Senan and Henry were doing the mother of all con jobs

• Advertisement

thanks everyone. that was lots of fun. now back to work :mad:

thanks mods.

well done village

Advertisement