Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf . . A Star Wars Tale .....

Options
1414243444547»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

Had to call that strike in early, just in case Doris convinced people to vote Vernon for lynching, I assume that Nigel was another Admiral and that I was the only one left. can we have access to back rooms now?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

have you had contact with a force user?

This is a no reveal game. We have to play based on who we believe and the balance of probability. The only sure thing we have is those killed in the mornings were good as they were killed by wolves.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

how did you know liam was bad?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

baZuJ.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Spook_ie wrote: »
    Had to call that strike in early, just in case Doris convinced people to vote Vernon for lynching, I assume that Nigel was another Admiral and that I was the only one left. can we have access to back rooms now?

Will sort asap!

• Advertisement

Access to DR here (temp link): https://discord.gg/2VWtAa

Can sort you access to the other rooms from there.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Brilliant well done, I did say that we might lynch Liam. I hadn't really tested you yet to see if you were with us. Look how I accused both Jake and Regan, I could tell by their reactions that they were genuine they simply thought I was a spa rather than accusing them.

Again well done on making the right read.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

We got a full list of roles with accounts?

Go village, genuinely thought we were getting screwed! Gwan

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

how did you know liam was bad?

Cause I voted for him and I only vote bad player :) Sorry Winny thought you were ropey enough based on votes but yeah oops

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Well played village.

If only you knew the power of the Dark Side

;)

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

You forgot to kill me........

Hello...

Is there anyone here?

Player Role Anon username Alignment Status
    Barney Luke Phil WW Neutral Dead
    BJ Red Guard Oisin WW Good Dead
    Clara Stormtrooper Mary WW Good Dead
    Duffers Stormtrooper Regan WW Good Alive
    GNR Palps Senan WW Good Dead
    Hello Leia Barbara WW Bad Dead
    Khalessi Stormtrooper Abigail WW Good Alive Barney Subbed in
    Kitten Yoda Emily WW Bad Dead
    Kolido Boba Riona WW Good Dead
    Mick C3PO Frank WW Bad Dead
    Mick R2D2 Isla WW Bad Dead
    Molly Stormtrooper Desmond WW Good Dead
    Necro Vader Henry WW Good Dead
    sKeith OB1 Patrick WW Bad Dead
    Skunk Han Liam WW Bad Dead
    Spook Admiral Vernon WW Good Alive
    Stu Admiral Nigel WW Good Dead
    Trit Stormtrooper Jake WW Good Alive
    Yoss Stormtrooper Winifred WW Good Alive
    Die Hard Stormtrooper Doris WW Good Alive

If everyone could reset the passwords on their anon accounts that would be appreciated.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Baggly wrote:
    If everyone could reset the passwords on their anon accounts that would be appreciated.

Henry has been put back in his box right the way he was before the game :)

Well... a couple hundred posts extra I guess. :pac:

Baggly wrote: »

reset to what?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

reset to what?

Did you change the password the mods gave you in your PM? if you didn't you don't need to do anything but if you did you need to reset it back to the password in the PM.

kitten_k wrote: »
    Did you change the password the mods gave you in your PM? if you didn't you don't need to do anything but if you did you need to reset it back to the password in the PM.

Nah just as it was, i suspect now though i'll need to change the next time :D

Its just to stop someone who had that password the last time accidentally logging into the account. Its happened before.

Baggly - did you suspend everyone's accounts or is this the first proper game with no account slip ups?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Jake parked back in the garage safe and sound

• Advertisement

This is the second game with no account slips....i think the first was one i played....maybe south park?

I suspended anyone that requested it. I think there were only 2 requests.

We're getting better so!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Henry WW wrote: »
    5aiU.gif

This will remain my favourite WW post for quiet a while

The little spongebob lad was very subtle

Get in ya boy ya, great stuff village!

Thanks mods and fellow players for a really great game.

I've bid farewell to Nigel WW, you can have him back now, be good to him.

Vernon WW wrote: »
    I think Senan had you marked as an NRV which you disputed, but that's an awful lot of information for a villager to know about the wolf gameplay!

Yeah I'm still confused why Senan had info on me as NRV but I didn't mind, I was fair sure he was our Seer. I eventually came out to correct his claim on Tuesday night as the wolves possibly had two kills coming up next and they already had Senan and Henry as tasty targets. I wanted to muddy the waters and possibly help protect those stronger RVs.

The reason I 'had all that information' - I didn't have it, it was just a read from what happened on the thread and hunches based on that.

I see you were a fellow Admiral and you pulled the trigger which sealed the win for us in the end, GG Vernon.

Yeah I'm still confused why Senan had info on me as NRV but I didn't mind, I was fair sure he was our Seer. I eventually came out to correct his claim on Tuesday night as the wolves possibly had two kills coming up next and they already had Senan and Henry as tasty targets. I wanted to muddy the waters and possibly help protect those stronger RVs.

The reason I 'had all that information' - I didn't have it, it was just a read from what happened on the thread and hunches based on that.

I see you were a fellow Admiral and you pulled the trigger which sealed the win for us in the end, GG Vernon.

When the wolves peeked Vernon we were told he was a stromtrooper NRV also even though he was an admiral too.

Green&Red wrote: »
    This will remain my favourite WW post for quiet a while

The little spongebob lad was very subtle

giphy.gif

You know that little spongebob fella is called Patrick :D:D

I saw it after you posted the Omar gif and simply had to do it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Baggly wrote: »
    Its just to stop someone who had that password the last time accidentally logging into the account. Its happened before.

Stop pointing fingers at me Bags! I never posted in someone else’s account mid game!!! :O :pac:

How come the admirals peeked as NRVs actually now I see Kitten mentioned?

LadySkunk wrote:
    How come the admirals peeked as NRVs actually now I see Kitten mentioned?

Yoda had a latent power while they were alive to mess with one of palps peeks. It randed as that one

• Advertisement
Advertisement