Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf . . A Star Wars Tale .....

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    I'm not lynching anyone.

Like, ever?

Just tonight?

At this moment in time?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Any thoughts on this little gem in the OP

Seems like a day 3/4 problem.

We've to get to day 4 yet.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

I'm not lynching anyone.

Oh ok then we'll just let the rebels slowly pick us off.

There's always one :/

Any thoughts on this little gem in the OP

Yeah, it sounds like a bit of a double edged sword. I’d assumed fire means a kill but catastrophe implies a bad outcome if they don’t use it, so something potentially useful to the village that could go very wrong

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    My first thought was this is a wolfy ish post against a. Poster who only has a handful of posts: OMG is at its finest. Then I looked at their posts and this sticks out as really wolfy

So, one wolf between the two of you maybe? Something to keep track if over the next while

Not sure why you think my post is wolfy, I'm trying to figure out the game, I'd have thought that was obvious from my posts.

Somebody else brought up that if they wolves thought he was Luke they'd have tried to convert him, which I agreed with

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    I've not done numbers but that seems very high.

Very. Sure with munch and mislynches there'd be none of us left too quickly.

Anyways who's your daddy

No need to do numbers it's in the OP,

4 roled rebels
    2 Robots
    1 Luke
    11 rest of us

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Like, ever?

Just tonight?

At this moment in time?

Just tonight.

Seems like a day 3/4 problem.

We've to get to day 4 yet.

Not so sure, we have mention of codes, I would assume we will need to discover the codes.

Senan WW wrote: »
    Not sure why you think my post is wolfy, I'm trying to figure out the game, I'd have thought that was obvious from my posts.

Somebody else brought up that if they wolves thought he was Luke they'd have tried to convert him, which I agreed with

Wolfy cause you dropped the Phil as Luke line out of nowhere when it doesn’t seem to make sense and would confuse or distract the village. Not saying It’s conclusive, just one of the little things to be noted over the course of a game, sometimes wolves interact in a way that just looks off compared to village

Just tonight.

So is that a definite position or are you going to continue to read the thread with a possibility of being swayed?

I’m asking because I’d like to understand your reason for a no vote decision this early in the day

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

I'm not lynching anyone.

You do realise a no vote is a self vote?

No need to do numbers it's in the OP,

4 roled rebels
    2 Robots
    1 Luke
    11 rest of us
    This feels very unbalanced, especially with no auto pilot.

Priest

Not so sure, we have mention of codes, I would assume we will need to discover the codes.

Ah well spotted. Presumably there’s some sort of sub game or possibly a need to find someone/ something. Not sure how the rest of us can help though. It might be a case that if there’s nothing certain with a day or so to go one of the admirals would need to consider revealing themselves if the village can possibly help

This feels very unbalanced, especially with no auto pilot.

Yep, hence why I think there’s more roles out there. A priest at a minimum but if that’s not been revealed then there may be a few more

So is that a definite position or are you going to continue to read the thread with a possibility of being swayed?

I’m asking because I’d like to understand your reason for a no vote decision this early in the day
    It's a definite position. I'll be reading the thread, of course, but I just don't want to vote.

If I was to vote, it'd be you I'd be voting for.
    Emily WW wrote: »
    You do realise a no vote is a self vote?

I do.

Wolfy cause you dropped the Phil as Luke line out of nowhere when it doesn’t seem to make sense and would confuse or distract the village. Not saying It’s conclusive, just one of the little things to be noted over the course of a game, sometimes wolves interact in a way that just looks off compared to village

I just thought that Phi might have been Luke from his post yesterday thats all. When someone put out a better case for him not being I dropped it

I just thought that Phi might have been Luke from his post yesterday thats all. When someone put out a better case for him not being I dropped it

You could very well be correct on Phil.

You might be very wrong, I have no way of knowing right now

It's a definite position. I'll be reading the thread, of course, but I just don't want to vote.

I do.

At the risk of extending this pointless argument into another game, why will you not be voting to lynch someone today?

I do.

Ooh awesome so, do explain why me if you were voting?

• Advertisement

That’s fair, you do understand that when you drop stuff like that folks tend to keep an eye on you however

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

I'm not lynching anyone.
    For now, this is fine. But I think it's a bit early to be coming out so definitely saying you're not voting for anyone tonight. I assume you'll change your position if something happens during the day?
    That’s actually a pretty scary number of wolves. Looking at that I can’t see how there couldn’t be additional village roles for balance, especially when the wolves appear to have a seer and Bg in their team

The OP doesn't state how many admirals there are so there could be more RV's for the village to depend on. I assume it's left ambiguous on purpose so that no one knows what they're facing. The only definite thing we can say at the moment is that there are 4 known RV's, 6 wolves and Luke. We reeeeeeeeeally need Luke to choose the village side to keep this balance.

That’s fair, you do understand that when you drop stuff like that folks tend to keep an eye on you however

Well I always think its better to get the conversation going. Its D1 so I'm not tied to anyone or anything but it made for a good point I hadn't thought of

Desmond WW wrote: »
    For now, this is fine. But I think it's a bit early to be coming out so definitely saying you're not voting for anyone tonight. I assume you'll change your position if something happens during the day?

The OP doesn't state how many admirals there are so there could be more RV's for the village to depend on. I assume it's left ambiguous on purpose so that no one knows what they're facing. The only definite thing we can say at the moment is that there are 4 known RV's, 6 wolves and Luke. We reeeeeeeeeally need Luke to choose the village side to keep this balance.

Fair point

On Luke you’re assuming he has a full free choice. I’m reading it that he has to be found also so it may be more complex than he just picks

Do we point out if we think we see a task on thread? (I'm not saying I've seen anything, I'm just wondering if it's better to stay schtum if we see Luke signalling to Vadar so that Leia can't pounce?

Ugh I forgot to close that open bracket and can't edit posts. That's gonna haunt me for the rest of my life. :(

Ooh awesome so, do explain why me if you were voting?

I hate the name Jake.

Fair point

On Luke you’re assuming he has a full free choice. I’m reading it that he has to be found also so it may be more complex than he just picks

I'd agree with this, I suspect that the first seer to find him will convert him to their cause, it's the only way I can see that would give both teams the same chance of finding him.

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Do we point out if we think we see a task on thread? (I'm not saying I've seen anything, I'm just wondering if it's better to stay schtum if we see Luke signalling to Vadar so that Leia can't pounce?

Call out all odd behaviour imo.

Wolves have at a min 4 and at max 6 pairs of eyes on the thread (depending whether they are vanilla wolves or just minions)

You can be damn sure they'll be communicating anything they see in their backroom

• Advertisement

Henry WW wrote: »
    At the risk of extending this pointless argument into another game, why will you not be voting to lynch someone today?

I've already answered that question in the post your quoted.

Because I don't want to.

Advertisement