Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf . . A Star Wars Tale .....

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Doris, why the vote on me.

Don't care really but an explanation always helps.

Yet you clearly do care or you wouldn't bring it up.

Funny that :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

In saying that, I would be inclined to vote no lynch if we can get a consensus on it as its the better play.

I will vote it if its in the running,

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Mods may want to confirm that 'No Lynch' is an option?

Has Boba Fett (in canon) ever fired his rocket backpack to actually kill someone?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Hmmm op has protect and Han as night actions I think. Would they be likely to run through the day phase?

I'd imagine if they were allowed to protect last nite then it would run for 24hrs

The OP doesn't say the first action is a munch so its conceivable there are protects in play

• Advertisement

voting no lynch would not attract a penalty vote as no lynch is a vote and not a missed vote.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Mods may want to confirm that 'No Lynch' is an option?

No lynch is obviously an option. I'm doing it.

Patrick WW wrote: »
    voting no lynch would not attract a penalty vote as no lynch is a vote and not a missed vote.

You can act like a mod all you like but I'm not voting for 'No Lynch' if that's not an option actually confirmed by the mods. It would be carnage at lynch time.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Henry is my lock wolf pick for the day, he is bouncing all over the place

Nonsense. I voted Mary early on as a joke because she was a Star Trek fan

Changed to Babs as her strategy of not voting is anti-village.

Explain how that's bouncing all over the place.

Stupid throwaway comments like this rile me up when they have no substance.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

I don't think it could be Hans, the OP is very clear on him, even if last nite was counted as a nite he'd still be a nite short

Han Solo:
    Notorious smuggler and gun runner, Solo will get to use his blaster every second night. He is searching for Skywalker, but still believing hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side.

• Advertisement

Barbara WW wrote: »

Obviously :rolleyes:

Yet you clearly do care or you wouldn't bring it up.

Funny that :)

I'd like a reason as to why they voted yeah.

But they can vote for who they like, I'm not their mother.

Babs I've literally died on the no lynch cross before, but since ive become older I have realised A its not worth arguing over and B its not worth voting it if not in the running tbh

Obviously :rolleyes:

Number 3.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Hey all, I'm just going to catch up now

Henry is my lock wolf pick for the day, he is bouncing all over the place

Great timing, was going to ask how the catchup is going. What’s your read on the day so far?

Nonsense. I voted Mary early on as a joke because she was a Star Trek fan

Changed to Babs as her strategy of not voting is anti-village.

Explain how that's bouncing all over the place.

Stupid throwaway comments like this rile me up when they have no substance.

Well its not a throw away comment as you did it and joke votes for players are ok right?

And a strategy thats helps the village out the most like no lynch id a reason to change vote to someone.

I dislike people not seeing the logic in the no lynch option but I've already said I wont be drawn on it.

Babs I've literally died on the no lynch cross before, but since ive become older I have realised A its not worth arguing over and B its not worth voting it if not in the running tbh

I don't care.

Well its not a throw away comment as you did it and joke votes for players are ok right?

And a strategy thats helps the village out the most like no lynch id a reason to change vote to someone.

I dislike people not seeing the logic in the no lynch option but I've already said I wont be drawn on it.

It absolutely is a throwaway comment.

Babs is not advocating a no lynch strategy, or at least they weren't

They were simply just not voting.

They are too very different things imo at least.

You can act like a mod all you like but I'm not voting for 'No Lynch' if that's not an option actually confirmed by the mods. It would be carnage at lynch time.

What do you mean by it would be carnage at lynch time?

How would it be carnage?

Is this just you adding negative overdramatics to the act voting 'no lynch', or do you really believe that carnage would ensue?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Baggly wrote: »
    A blaster shot was fired but was deflected.

Leia has skills, one of which may be a blaster I suppose. Wouldn't appear to be Hans given the timing.

• Advertisement

Great timing, was going to ask how the catchup is going. What’s your read on the day so far?

Not much tbh, as I said I think Henry is dodge..

I've a 3 people I have a village lean on at the moment but I wont be sharing that on thread obviously. I need to re read OP again to try make sense of the deflected shot.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Doris, why the vote on me.

Don't care really but an explanation always helps.

Do I have to explain? You are ordering people around and mocking other players moves. You say you made a lynch vote in jest yet you want people to take this game very seriously.

It looks to me like you are trying to control the game and anything you are called out on is a joke so I think you are a wolf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Leia has skills, one of which may be a blaster I suppose. Wouldn't appear to be Hans given the timing.

Never thought of Leia, didn't think her skills would be to kill.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    Never thought of Leia, didn't think her skills would be to kill.

It’s possible I guess, previous games have had roles where players get some different ability each day for example.

Number 3.

WTF does this mean? #3 in the rules?
    3. Be active: Please all try to reasonably contribute to the game thread with 5 posts being the minimum per day. In the case of a tie vote, the last vote will usually carry the lynch. All players who are mod killed will be replaced if possible, but this decision will be made on a case by case basis. If you wish to be subbed, please PM the mods.

What are you talking about?
    What do you mean by it would be carnage at lynch time?

How would it be carnage?

Is this just you adding negative overdramatics to the act voting 'no lynch', or do you really believe that carnage would ensue?

If everyone votes 'No Lynch' and its not permissable it would potentially be counted as a missed vote for everyone. Which means everyone has voted for themselves. So maybe carnage is the wrong word as only one person would be lynched but it would be an absolute ****show. All it takes is one wolf to vote for someone else then to lynch a villager.

Doris WW wrote: »
    Do I have to explain? You are ordering people around and mocking other players moves. You say you made a lynch vote in jest yet you want people to take this game very seriously.

It looks to me like you are trying to control the game and anything you are called out on is a joke so I think you are a wolf.

Where am I ordering people around, this false narrative is irritating.

I'm not controlling anything bar myself.

Have you or Frank never heard of the terminology 'rustling branches'

That's what I was playing at with my joke vote, anyone with more than sawdust between their ears would realise that

Make it number 3, Desmond.

Make it number 3, Desmond.

Clearly I'm missing something here. I've no clue what you're talking about.

Where am I ordering people around, this false narrative is irritating.

I'm not controlling anything bar myself.

Have you or Frank never heard of the terminology 'rustling branches'

That's what I was playing at with my joke vote, anyone with more than sawdust between their ears would realise that

So you were rustling branches but in such an obvious way that everyone would know you were doing it?

So a pointless exercise then if everyone should know what you are at.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

It’s possible I guess, previous games have had roles where players get some different ability each day for example.

When I read the Op her took her skills as things like vote tampering, messages etc not kills but suppose it is something we need to bear in mind in case there are anymore surprise attacks.

Advertisement