Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf . . A Star Wars Tale .....

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    So you were rustling branches but in such an obvious way that everyone would know you were doing it?

So a pointless exercise then if everyone should know what you are at.

Ah sure look put your vote on me then Frank, you are clearly the master of this game

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Not much tbh, as I said I think Henry is dodge..

I've a 3 people I have a village lean on at the moment but I wont be sharing that on thread obviously. I need to re read OP again to try make sense of the deflected shot.

It’s up to yourself but I’d always be in favour of putting that info down on thread

Anyways I've work to do, I'll be back at around 5 or so

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Desmond WW wrote: »

If everyone votes 'No Lynch' and its not permissable it would potentially be counted as a missed vote for everyone. Which means everyone has voted for themselves. So maybe carnage is the wrong word as only one person would be lynched but it would be an absolute ****show. All it takes is one wolf to vote for someone else then to lynch a villager.

Can I alert you attention to this thread.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058056654

This thread is where the voting happens for this game.

Keep an eye on it and the lynch will not be the absolute ****show you are scaremongering.

Public voting means that you can tally all the votes yourself of who is voting for who and who is leading.

At the time of writing this, the tally was
    Henry x 2
    Barbara x 1

less of the emotive scaremongering please.

Henry WW wrote: »
    Ah sure look put your vote on me then Frank, you are clearly the master of this game

For someone who was rustling branches you don’t take it very well when it’s flipped
    You’re getting wound up there over very little IMO

It’s interesting

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

If I see inconsistencies in someones game play or reasoning im going to point int out....

I never claimed to be a master no need to be so snippy.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

@ Mods - can you clear this up - can we vote "No Lynch"

If I see inconsistencies in someones game play or reasoning im going to point int out....

I never claimed to be a master no need to be so snippy.

There are no inconsistencies. This is a stupid argument.

I have to go back to work.

You do know there is no such thing as being able to work when these games are going on - it keeps pulling you back in!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Something to consider. I’ve speculated that yodas Jedi mind trick makes them unpeekable. Generally we have a loud wolf in most games, someone who tried to keep pace with the conversation and to be vocal. If today’s unpeekable that gives them a good reason to play that role Now I know, though obviously the rest of you don’t, that I’m village. Given that it seems likely to me we would have a wolf in Henry, Barbara, senna, des

Discuss (feel free to include me in the mix)

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Can I alert you attention to this thread.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058056654

This thread is where the voting happens for this game.

Keep an eye on it and the lynch will not be the absolute ****show you are scaremongering.

Public voting means that you can tally all the votes yourself of who is voting for who and who is leading.

At the time of writing this, the tally was
    Henry x 2
    Barbara x 1

less of the emotive scaremongering please.

Yeah cool thanks for pointing that out. I've actually already seen it and understand how it works. You're not understanding what I'm saying though.

If everyone put's in a 'no lynch' vote on the thread then yes, we can all see that everyone is voting for a no lynch. If however, no lynch isn't a valid option, the mods could just see it as everyone not voting which would result in everyone getting a penalty vote for themselves. Which we wouldn't see until the voting is over and the person has been lynched. Bit late then isn't it?

And i'm not scaremongering, I'm being realistic. There's no confirmation from mods that 'No Lynch' is an option, therefore I'm not considering it as an option. Down off your box now lad.

Jake WW wrote: »
    Something to consider. I’ve speculated that yodas Jedi mind trick makes them unpeekable. Generally we have a loud wolf in most games, someone who tried to keep pace with the conversation and to be vocal. If today’s unpeekable that gives them a good reason to play that role Now I know, though obviously the rest of you don’t, that I’m village. Given that it seems likely to me we would have a wolf in Henry, Barbara, senna, des

Discuss (feel free to include me in the mix)

You could be right as Palpatine's role says this :
    Seer, Palpatine can use the force to see someone true intentions. Only other force users may be able to resist his power. He will also be searching for a certain young Skywalker who, should he be turned, prove a valuable ally. Palpatine is gathering his power, and should he survive to the penultimate day, will be able unleash his devastating force lightning against an opponent.

And Yoda's mentions the force:
    The old Jedi is still strong with the force despite his 900 years. He can see a person's true identity using the force. His mastery of the Jedi mind trick is to be feared.

Emily WW wrote: »
    You could be right as Palpatine's role says this :

And Yoda's mentions the force:

Yep, good spot

Actually I should have you as a high poster too soz:pac:

Yeah cool thanks for pointing that out. I've actually already seen it and understand how it works. You're not understanding what I'm saying though.

If everyone put's in a 'no lynch' vote on the thread then yes, we can all see that everyone is voting for a no lynch. If however, no lynch isn't a valid option, the mods could just see it as everyone not voting which would result in everyone getting a penalty vote for themselves. Which we wouldn't see until the voting is over and the person has been lynched. Bit late then isn't it?

And i'm not scaremongering, I'm being realistic. There's no confirmation from mods that 'No Lynch' is an option, therefore I'm not considering it as an option. Down off your box now lad.

Self votes cannot bandwagon, as they are on a single person, self.
    So, the maximum damage 10 (for example) self votes can do to any lynch if there is no no lynch option and they are considered as missed votes is add +1 to one persons tally.

You seem to care an inordinate amount about a possible +1 to the lynch results. This is not something i'd be worrying about at all.

Yep, good spot

Actually I should have you as a high poster too soz:pac:

If it's true then I wonder if it is for one peek only or for the game.

Well making joke votes yourself and wanting people to be serious in game.

Saying you are rustling branches to try catch baddies but also saying its really obvious what you are doing anyone can see it.

And after be fairly cool all day, you seem to have gotten mad now you have drawn attention to yourself in a negative way.

These are all things I see as inconsistency in your posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Mod Note

No lynch is not an option, all players must vote

Failure to vote for a valid player will count as a self vote.

Ok thanks mods. Moving on now.....

Ok thanks mods. Moving on now.....

But what about the carnage if the 16 people who are not currently voting don't vote?

:D

Well then we'll see what happens won't we?

• Advertisement

Well making joke votes yourself and wanting people to be serious in game.

Saying you are rustling branches to try catch baddies but also saying its really obvious what you are doing anyone can see it.

And after be fairly cool all day, you seem to have gotten mad now you have drawn attention to yourself in a negative way.

These are all things I see as inconsistency in your posts.

Where have I wanted to people to be serious?

Can you please point out where I said that.

It's a game, have all the fun you like.

I'm gonna call things out that I find wolfy though and someone refusing to vote 'just cos' is wolfy to me.

As is yourself sauntering into the thread and stating someone's a 'lock wolf' and then advocating no lynch btw ;)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Afternoon everyone.

Just reading back, I didn't like Abi's introduction to the game this morning after munch. There was lots of giffing giddiness at quite a serious time for the village. The first sign of a person in the game is at 10:09am Monday with gifs, no that's not a hangable offence on its own, but something to keep an eye on.

I'm gonna call things out that I find wolfy though and someone refusing to vote 'just cos' is wolfy to me.

As is yourself sauntering into the thread and stating someone's a 'lock wolf' and then advocating no lynch btw ;)

For someone who says they were rustling trees you are obviously not used to having your jimmies rustled which they well and truly have been.

And now the old accuse your accuser chestnut.

You are a lock wolf I can feel it in my jimmies and in your jimmies

O wait I thought you had to go back to work what happened there :pac:

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Afternoon everyone.

Just reading back, I didn't like Abi's introduction to the game this morning after munch. There was lots of giffing giddiness at quite a serious time for the village. The first sign of a person in the game is at 10:09am Monday with gifs, no that's not a hangable offence on its own, but something to keep an eye on.

I called her out on this and her response was that is was actually 10.10 and not munch time :rolleyes:

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Afternoon everyone.

Hey big, not heard too much from you so far. What are your other thoughts on the game based on your reading back?

Hmm two things that in the past have most definitely not been wolfy in the scheme of things are:

No lynch voters: usually suggested by a villager who believes in that strategy to be later used by wolves as a hiding place

People calling other “lock wolves”: since it’s a sure fire way to get yourself killed if you’re wrong and we all expect wolves to bus each other if you’re right

Hmm two things that in the past have most definitely not been wolfy in the scheme of things are:

No lynch voters: usually suggested by a villager who believes in that strategy to be later used by wolves as a hiding place

People calling other “lock wolves”: since it’s a sure fire way to get yourself killed if you’re wrong and we all expect wolves to bus each other if you’re right

That's not correct. We only recently had a game where a wolf did not vote, I'm sure if I had the time or inclination I could statistically disprove this theory but tbh I'm just home from work and don't fancy trawling through every game when there's a live one ongoing.

Remind me post game and I might look into it though.

Lock wolf I don't care about.

Someone pointing out my 'inconsistencies' whilst being inconsistent in their own posts (calling someone lock wolf, then advocating for no lynch) is what gets my goat.

I once caught a wolf for basically regurgitating my own FFA and just sticking me on it at the top, so Frank with his jump onto me whilst doing exactly what he accuses me of doing is very interesting to me.

Typical.

Goes quiet when I have time to sit in front of the laptop.

Ok I'm gonna re-read the thread whilst it's quiet.

I'm away for an hour or two, going to stick a placeholder vote in on Liam

• Advertisement

Evening folks!
    Barbara WW wrote: »
    Evening Lukey.

Babs, what is this about?

Advertisement