Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ballinglanna-has anyone here purchased a house there?

Options
  • 22-02-2020 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hello,

I'm looking at houses in Ballinglanna at the moment. Just wondering if anyone from here has purchased one yet? Looking for information regarding the kitchen allowance please.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Micko99

islander35 wrote: »
    Hello,

I'm looking at houses in Ballinglanna at the moment. Just wondering if anyone from here has purchased one yet? Looking for information regarding the kitchen allowance please.

Thanks.

Was very interested in buying a house in the first phase last year. as prices seemed v reasonable to me for a new build. Saw quite a few positives in getting a house there such as the proximity to the city centre and quick access to the dublin motorway. Was put off when they couldnt give basic information such as an estimate of the size of the garden or dimensions of the on street parking. They were unable to tell me where in the plans the social housing would be placed in the development. Also they had no showhouse so were expecting people to buy off plans. I know colleagues who get stuck in the traffic gridlock in glanmire every morning in their commute to the city center so thats important to factor in too.

Advertisement