Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronavirus

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Lonesomerhodes

King Mob wrote: »
    So you see no issue at all with anything he's doing?
    And that if all his cures are fake, that's also completely ok with you?
    Just to confirm.

Im neither for nor against him even if I was what would it matter?. What does my opinion or yours on him matter?. You know what they say on opinions too.

but 90% of what he speaks of is on the benefits of vitamins and minerals and I have benefited from vitamins and magnesium.
    His health pack is vitamins and minerals easily obtained in any health shop.
    hes not selling moon rocks as cures to dementia and their is no cure claims on his site.
    Dont know what you are on about "cures" etc.

The autism stuff is not relevant to me as I am not dealing with it.

It highlights a point I have made over and over. You folk simply cannot do discretion or have the humility to even listen to someone you disagree with. Its all oh hes anti vaxx hes insane hes tin foil hat hes pretending to cure everything ever all this waffle.
    Its stubborn echo chamber immature crap.
    I can listen to anyone on anything. Doesnt mean I agree with them on everything thats beyond absurd; yet you believe that.
    Its so so illogical.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭05eaftqbrs9jlh

King Mob wrote: »
    Lol, we've been asking repeatedly for people to present a coherent conspiracy theory about coronavirus.
    Speaking of snake oil - according to a journalist at the HSE press briefing earlier, CBD manufacturers have tried to sell their products as a preventative. I haven't seen any evidence of this in Ireland though, so I'd imagine that was just wholesale smearing of the industry as it's currently an easy (poorly regulated) target.

This Cork doctor on Prime Time is saying that we are not going about our contact tracing aggressively enough. He also describes how asymptomatic infected people can also spread the virus and strongly recommends following the actions of China, even at this early stage, if we are to contain Covid-19.

Earlier in the show, Corinne Sadlier, Head of Acute Medicine and Infectious Diseases in CUH (where there is widespread community transmission) said that we are not detecting spread in the community because our trading parameters are not adequate. Of course we won't detect for community transmission if we only test those coming from affected areas and those who are immediate close contacts. Thing about that. It's a complete oxymoron which can only lead to circular outcomes of no detected cases of community transmission.

I'm blue in the face from saying that the only two detected cases of community transmission were in Cork hospitals where patients presented as acute and they HAD to test them for coronavirus because their symptoms matched and they were in critical states. These people would NOT be recommended for testing under current HSE policy.

https://mobile.twitter.com/FergalBowers/status/1237447726331281408
    Fergal Bowers highlights that HSE is insisting that hospitals and nursing homes lift visiting restrictions because they 'acted unilaterally'.

It's not outside the realms of possibility that they're allowing people to visit the elderly as a way of getting them infected so they don't have to pay their pensions. An unprecedented decrease in population, with poorer subsections of society likely to be especially hard-hit, will, in the long-term, be likely to solve a lot of the socioeconomic problems they failed so hard at when they were in government. Now they're an essentially unelected autocratic government driving decisions which will have life or death ramifications on an electorate who recently showed them they really didn't want them in power.

It's fncked.

Any takers?
    Those Goldman-Sucks lads didn't seem to fair too badly from the 2008 global recession. More state bail-outs, than a shed full of hay needing bails to be bailed out.

As we move quickly and globally to a cashless world, even a move e.g. from 0.01% to 0.02% surcharge on each tap, is a whole-lotta-money into the bank.
    Not to mention the pharmaceutical companies and the absolute mountain of money that will be coming to them. Although when governments have exceeded their borrowing limits, I'm not sure who will pay them. They might inherit the earth yet though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Any takers?
    Nope.

This thread is not about autism, banker'ankers, CBD oil, bleach cocktails, ufos, some random soros bloke, or anything else.

Anyway, back to the aul Wu'Flu... those WHO lads sure seem late to the pandemic party (few hours ago). Everyone else modelled pandemic condition on the cards, days and even weeks ago, very strange.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,257 ✭✭✭jh79

Any takers?

Not to mention the pharmaceutical companies and the absolute mountain of money that will be coming to them. Although when governments have exceeded their borrowing limits, I'm not sure who will pay them. They might inherit the earth yet though.

The killing off old people is just silly really.

With regards vaccines and "big pharma" , they represent a small % of the total market and logistically a lot more hassle than small molecule drugs.

If anything not producing a vacine would would be more economically beneficial to the industry as a whole.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,905 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

You folk simply cannot do discretion or have the humility to even listen to someone you disagree with. Its all oh hes anti vaxx hes insane hes tin foil hat hes pretending to cure everything ever all this waffle.

Who is "you folk"?

Why should anyone take him seriously? he is not a proper qualified medical professional and he promotes dangerous woo

It's nothing to do with discretion or humility, it's basic common sense and critical thinking

Unfortunately not everyone in society has this basic common sense, there are vulnerable people, senile, gullible, you name it - which is why efforts are made to protect them from these types of scam artists like Clive De Carle

• Advertisement

This thread is not about autism, banker'ankers, CBD oil, bleach cocktails, ufos, some random soros bloke, or anything else.

ID2020, Bill Gates, Rockefellers..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    ID2020, Bill Gates, Rockefellers..
    Well yes this COVID19 situation is an ideal opportunity for the id2020.org program to expand and quicken. Objective is actually 2030.

Correct also, BillGates (via MSoft) and Rockerfellers are two of the founding partners: https://id2020.org/alliance

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Im neither for nor against him even if I was what would it matter?. What does my opinion or yours on him matter?. You know what they say on opinions too.

but 90% of what he speaks of is on the benefits of vitamins and minerals and I have benefited from vitamins and magnesium.
    His health pack is vitamins and minerals easily obtained in any health shop.
    hes not selling moon rocks as cures to dementia and their is no cure claims on his site.
    Dont know what you are on about "cures" etc.

The autism stuff is not relevant to me as I am not dealing with it.

It highlights a point I have made over and over. You folk simply cannot do discretion or have the humility to even listen to someone you disagree with. Its all oh hes anti vaxx hes insane hes tin foil hat hes pretending to cure everything ever all this waffle.
    I can listen to anyone on anything. Doesnt mean I agree with them on everything thats beyond absurd; yet you believe that.
    Its so so illogical.
    Again simple direct questions are met with weird personal comments instead of direct answers.

You've been shown now that he claims to treat autism with industrial bleach enemas. Do you believe this is an effective treatment? If it isn't do you believe it is ok for some one to falsely sell it as an effective treatment?

You say that he's only selling supplements that you can get elsewhere, but you've been shown that he is claiming (or at the very least implying heavily) that his supplements can protect you from Corona virus.
    Do you believe that his claims are correct or supported? If they weren't correct or supported, do you believe that selling the supplements as Corona protection is an ethical thing to do?

Saying that you have no opinion on these things is a bit of a cop out I think.

What we're highlighting here is the strange irony that conspiracy theorists are bleating out about bankers and Big Pharma profiting off this new pandemic but then at the same time pointing to people like this guy as sources of information and as reliable experts.
    It's a bit obvious that he is a scam artist selling snake oil and using the fear and conspiracy theories around the virus and real medicine to profit.

What I think happened here is that you rushed to this guys defence, bit didn't realise that he was so baldfaced and obvious.

Any takers?
    To confirm your theory is that the Irish government is deliberately trying to infect older people with the virus to kill them off, but the only thing they have done to ensure this to not ban visits to care facilities.

If this is the case then I stand by my statement that no coherent theory has been presented.
    In what way is this a conspiracy?
    Businesses make money by providing their services for profit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

So did Corona beer pay for this publicity,no such thing as bad publicity right or does being associated with a virus damage their brand.

No it was the Latin language that sponsored this, it's trying to make a revival.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭dwayneshintzy

US2 wrote: »
    Amazing that all the riots and protests in Hong Kong have stopped..
    They haven't.

They're not nearly as frequent, but they haven't stopped.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

tuxy wrote: »
    No it was the Latin language that sponsored this, it's trying to make a revival.

It’s crowning achievement.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,207 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Surely once this has spread to all corners of the globe that kind of defeats any conspiracy potential? Unless its aliens?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭05eaftqbrs9jlh

jh79 wrote: »
    The killing off old people is just silly really.
    I actually agree with you, we're all going to be old someday. It's pretty silly to encourage the rampant spread of a virus at their expense when 'we' will be 'them' eventually, but that's what appears to be happening. It is quite convenient that 'they' can be the victims in this so all the rest of us can inherit their sh!t.
    With regards vaccines and "big pharma" , they represent a small % of the total market and logistically a lot more hassle than small molecule drugs.
    Yeah I actually agree with you partly here because I have a few friends doing well for themselves aloft the upper echelons of pharma companies here and they are as f'd as most businesses, given the logistical nature of their dealings. Disinfectant, antiseptic, masks, gloves etc though are going to make bank.
    If anything not producing a vacine would would be more economically beneficial to the industry as a whole.
    Alarmingly, I also agree with this assessment and suspect we won't actually be able to find a vaccine. Maybe nanotechnology might be something to examine, but we've had decades on SARS and there's still nothing.
    Nope.

Anyway, back to the aul Wu'Flu... those WHO lads sure seem late to the pandemic party (few hours ago). Everyone else modelled pandemic condition on the cards, days and even weeks ago, very strange.

Eh, I didn't mention any of those things, but ok.

https://www.change.org/Covid-19IE
    This USUK Ireland Bloc is something we really don't want any part of, from the point of view of mass travel by visitors from these countries. Have a read of this petition and consider signing it to prompt the government to act YESTERDAY to protect the welfare of Irish people.

Who is "you folk"?

Why should anyone take him seriously? he is not a proper qualified medical professional and he promotes dangerous woo

It's nothing to do with discretion or humility, it's basic common sense and critical thinking

Unfortunately not everyone in society has this basic common sense, there are vulnerable people, senile, gullible, you name it - which is why efforts are made to protect them from these types of scam artists like Clive De Carle

You folk- Brainwashed RTE idolising Sheep.

Us folk- Mad conspiracy nutjobs.

Seeing as you like everything in extreme black and whites and don't do any discretion or any in between make it easy for ya.

Many folk who attend his talks (his one in Waterford was packed with people singing his praise from personal experience, mostly parents) and imagine be big crowd at his talk in Ireland this year too. He does have good feedback and testimonials from people, unless you think they are all paid actors or something stupid:P
    Again I only listen to him on vitamins and minerals the other stuff not my bag.
    If you are so against him perhaps protest his talk here?. Bring placards a flask of tae and a few hang sandwiches you be grand and protest against the big bad pomp man from England. Put your money where your mouth is eh!.

Anyway I'm going back to the actual thread.

I think a big thrust of this thing is mandatory vaccines.

They won't tell people whats in them
    Won't tell people possible side effects
    Put enormous pressure on people to get them (possible sanctions not to)
    and have extraordinary fear and hysteria to get it.

One thing, I won't be talking any rushed through 'vaccine'.

Russian roulette with your health.

I bet, put money on it folk who rush out and get it will experience severe 'side effects' also known as effects and well for these folk ignorance certainly won't be bliss!.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,713 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

I love this obsession with RTE. Very amusing.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,411 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

The Nal wrote: »
    I love this obsession with RTE. Very amusing.

I cant remember the last time i watched RTE yet somehow i am part of the Brainwashed RTE idolising Sheep.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,713 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

I cant remember the last time i watched RTE yet somehow i am part of the Brainwashed RTE idolising Sheep.

Same here. I don't think I've watched RTE news since the 90s. Wake up though etc.

You folk- Brainwashed RTE idolising Sheep.

Us folk- Mad conspiracy nutjobs.

Ah here we go, "the sheeple".
    Seeing as you like everything in extreme black and whites and don't do any discretion or any in between make it easy for ya.

Weren't you complaining that people were acting condescending towards certain types, yet here you, doing exactly the same thing?
    Many folk who attend his talks (his one in Waterford was packed with people singing his praise from personal experience, mostly parents) and imagine be big crowd at his talk in Ireland this year too. He does have good feedback and testimonials from people, unless you think they are all paid actors or something stupid
    Again I only listen to him on vitamins and minerals the other stuff not my bag.
    If you are so against him perhaps protest his talk here?. Bring placards a flask of tae and a few hang sandwiches you be grand and protest against the big bad pomp man from England. Put your money where your mouth is eh!.

Cool, would you use his MMS stuff, and why not?

Would you buy and consume one of his 300 euros "Corona Virus" packs?

They won't tell people whats in them
    Won't tell people possible side effects
    Put enormous pressure on people to get them (possible sanctions not to)
    and have extraordinary fear and hysteria to get it.

One thing, I won't be talking any rushed through 'vaccine'.

Russian roulette with your health.

I bet, put money on it folk who rush out and get it will experience severe 'side effects' also known as effects and well for these folk ignorance certainly won't be bliss!.

Which mandatory vaccines?

Weren't you complaining that people were acting condescending towards certain types, yet here you, doing exactly the same thing?

Cool, would you drink his MMS stuff, and why not?

Isn't MMS administered as an enema to austistic children? not sure whether that is any better than drinking it

• Advertisement

Isn't MMS administered as an enema to austistic children? not sure whether that is any better than drinking it

Ah yes, "use" is a better word

Regardless of how it's taken, it's considered dangerous and toxic with no known health benefits.

Apparently since we are all adults, we are automatically medical experts who can "judge for ourselves"

Cool, would you drink his MMS stuff, and why not?

Mandatory vaccines on the way I believe for Corona Virus

https://www.wired.com/story/everything-you-need-to-know-about-coronavirus-vaccines/

Your jealous obsession with Clive can go elsewhere it's tiresome now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Hoop66

I imagine a coffee enema would be quite the eye opener

Depends on the width of the nozzle.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,482 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Hoop66 wrote: »
    Depends on the width of the nozzle.

Username checks out.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,482 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

11am for the Taoiseach to make his announcement.

https://twitter.com/McConnellDaniel/status/1238050730038173696

Mandatory vaccines on the way I believe for Corona Virus

https://www.wired.com/story/everything-you-need-to-know-about-coronavirus-vaccines/

Which part of that article suggests they will be mandatory?
    Your jealous obsession with Clive can go elsewhere it's tiresome now.

You brought him into the thread. A man selling a bunch of vitamins for $385 to ensure people are "protected against Corona virus".

Which part of that article suggests they will be mandatory?

You brought him into the thread. A man selling a bunch of vitamins for $385 to ensure people are "protected against Corona virus".

It's doesn't mention mandatory hence my wording I believe.

If he wants to sell vitamins for €500,000 per pill and can get it what's it to ya?.
    Your jealousy of him knows no bounds.

People can spend money as they so wish. I couldn't care less what total strangers spend their money on it's none of my business or yours.

Catch yourself on lad.

Have you notified the police people/companies make profit on products?.
    It seems to offend you so much.

Again if you are so offended protest his next talk here. Flask a tae few placards a thick marker (warm jacket could get nippy outside), and away ya go.

If he wants to sell vitamins for €500,000 per pill and can get it what's it to ya?.

So in one post you are complaining about profiteers in another you are supporting them

In one post we are apparently idiot consumers being taken advantage of, in another we are responsible adults who can make our own decisions

A lot of contradictions going on there..

• Advertisement

Anyway I'm going back to the actual thread.

But that was claimed for pretty much every new virus that has cropped up in the last 20+ years.

Why were these conspiracy theorists wrong, but you right?

Again if they want to sell a vaccine and people want to take it, what issue is it of yours?

What is the difference between promoting a vaccine that you believe is dangerous and say for example selling industrial bleach to be used as a treatment for autism?

Advertisement