Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronavirus

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Anyway I'm going back to the actual thread.

I think a big thrust of this thing is mandatory vaccines.
    Correct, however won't be seen anytime in the Western World for some time (3/5+yrs), depending on the ability to 'persuade', and also 'topically' strain mutation capability, of the current Novel virus.

However the immediate target appears to establish 'DigitalID' (via vaccine) only at the poorest countries of the world, much of Africa, parts of Asia and the S/Central Americas.

The target volume for the new persistant ID is 1.5bn people (to be complete by 2030), all those without any meaningful type of ID, paper, photocard, document with chip, or any other meaningful method https://id2020.org/

It's worth noting many darker skin tones do not repond well at all to FRSystems, which is the next more immediate and distance-based prefered method of biometrics. These cameras can also be 'hacked' or issued DOS, through very, very simple means.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Lonesomerhodes

Correct, however won't be seen anytime in the Western World for some time (3/5+yrs), depending on the ability to 'persuade', and also 'topically' strain mutation capability, of the current Novel virus.

However the immediate target appears to establish 'DigitalID' (via vaccine) only at the poorest countries of the world, much of Africa, parts of Asia and the S/Central Americas.

The target volume for the new persistant ID is 1.5bn people (to be complete by 2030), all those without any meaningful type of ID, paper, photocard, document with chip, or any other meaningful method https://id2020.org/

It's worth noting many darker skin tones do not repond well at all to FRSystems, which is the next more immediate and distance-based prefered method of biometrics. These cameras can also be 'hacked' or issued DOS, through very, very simple means.

Anyone think any of the folk panic buying and stocking up and raiding shelf's would hesitate to take a new vaccine?. Not in a million years.

They would take several of them at once.

All as planned.

Remember the big boys of this World strongly believe 'Never let a crisis go to waste'.
    Why would they?.

They couldn't have dreamed up such a scenario!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Anyone think any of the folk panic buying and stocking up and raiding shelf's would hesitate to take a new vaccine?. Not in a million years.

They would take several of them at once.

All as planned.

Remember the big boys of this World strongly believe 'Never let a crisis go to waste'.
    Why would they?.

They couldn't have dreamed up such a scenario!.

What has been planned?

Ipso wrote: »
    What has been planned?

CONTROL CONTROL AND MORE CONTROL and an end to privacy. You must remember most dopes don't even know Alexa's they have all over the house records everything!.

So off the bat.

Event's cancelled
    Quarantines (fines and prison for those who don't)
    Travel Restrictions
    Forced Medical Procedures (Mandatory Vaccines)
    Food Shortages
    Panic and fear in the public
    People scanned/frisked/asked for passport in Italy
    An end to privacy (people's passports checked, names, where you going to where you coming from etc in Italy, thermal scanning)

The above all coming to Ireland in the very near future

What the hell does it matter what crisis is used as an excuse when these guys can bring in police state 'to protect us' of course!. :rolleyes:

Anyone think any of the folk panic buying and stocking up and raiding shelf's would hesitate to take a new vaccine?. Not in a million years...
    ...Remember the big boys of this World strongly believe 'Never let a crisis go to waste'..
    Sure, they'll happily pay good money for it.

Yes, the crisis (expected {aka Pandemic 'x'} not really planned), is now an opportunity.

Also not really any priority for the Western World, that can wait another 5-10yrs. Moreso it's BillyGate's regular stomping ground i.e. villages in Africa, S/Cental Americas and so on. see: https://id2020.org/

Perhaps they'll be shown pictures of the panic for toilet rolls in the 1st world cities, as an example of just how bad the latest Novel virus is, and so the need to take the next generation of unique, biometric, DigitalIDs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,713 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

CONTROL CONTROL AND MORE CONTROL and an end to privacy. You must remember most dopes don't even know Alexa's they have all over the house records everything!.

So off the bat.

Event's cancelled
    Travel Restrictions
    Food Shortages
    An end to privacy (people's passports checked, names, where you going to where you coming from etc in Italy, thermal scanning)

What the hell does it matter what crisis is used as an excuse when these guys can bring in police state 'to protect us' of course!. :rolleyes:

Jesus, you're so afraid. Scared of life. It must be awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,905 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

So off the bat.

Event's cancelled
    Travel Restrictions
    Food Shortages

Events are being cancelled and restrictions are in place due to the risks of transmission

Are you claiming this is all part of some nefarious plan, who is this plan by exactly?

The Nal wrote: »
    Jesus, you're so afraid. Scared of life. It must be awful.

Everything I posted is happening is factual (apart from mandatory vaccines), must be awful be be factual?.

Shows how profoundly naive and foolish you are.
    You think someone who takes up controversial and alternative/contrarian views to the mainstream is ruled by fear?. How?. I'm been insulted, ostracised etc etc for simply not believing mainstream views. It's 1000 times easier to go with the flow trust me!. Requires balls to disagree with folk and argue a controversial topic (im not talking this silly forum I mean real life!)

I'm not afraid actually big problem for me actually when I was younger was I was completely fearless, took many many risks, insulted very dangerous people did crazy stuff. Quietened down a bit but I still do downhill cycling and sometimes take risks though not as many as I'm a father to little girl now.
    Instinct and my responsibility kick in.

But I certainly have never been ruled by fear. On the contrary actually.
    Fearlessness and taking risks(like betting €1000 at a time) have been a problem for me as frankly I don't have filter or think of consequences of some actions.

So you basically wrong on what you type, nothing new there but

Frankly I think it must be awful for you.

Only sunlight/interaction you get is when you go to collect your dole then immediately scurry home to hermit on boards.ie all day and pontificate nonsense and how relevant your meaningless opinion is or fight 'fascists' way to go eh.

Go on comeback with some smartarse comment but I know the truth.
    Weeks, months years from now you will be living on this with 25,000+ posts wasting your whole life several hours every single day on it, all the while criticising others on this.
    I'm basically a tourist here, few hundred posts and I leave or be banned. Whatever comes first.
    I could quit in the morning mean nothing to me.
    Never happen to you though eh pal. Oh no no. Boards.ie and hearing your opinion echo chambered back to you is life to you God forbid you leave it for so much as a day eh!.
    It would be funny accept it's so terribly sad.

Would disagree this COVID is in anyway planned for a couple of reasons, more of an accident, or freak event.
    Something of it's type was expected for many years, in the normal cycle of things.

It presents opportunities for existing overseas/developing-world programs however in relation to vaccines and biometrics.

Everything I posted is happening is factual (apart from mandatory vaccines), must be awful be be factual?.

Sounds to me that you are confusing your opinion with fact. Then berating people and labeling them as idiots for not accepting your opinion
    Only sunlight/interaction you get is when you go to collect your dole then immediately scurry home to hermit on boards.ie all day and pontificate nonsense and how relevant your meaningless opinion is or fight 'fascists' way to go eh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

The Chinese saying it’s an American conspiracy

Dr. Bre wrote: »

All 1.4 billion of them?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Dr. Bre wrote: »

You'd never get that carry on in the Wesht.

Good ole Jessie, most of his stuff could be considered light entertainment, with a wild dose of wild on top.
    However, the Dr from Panama in this video is somewhat lacking in humour, and not a bit keen on the WHO.

JJ-CT: S1/E5 Timestamp: (34:20)
    https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x22htos

• Registered Users Posts: 82,370 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

My University just announced we're officially going digital/off-campus through the end of March (at least...)

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Sounds to me that you are confusing your opinion with fact. Then berating people and labeling them as idiots for not accepting your opinion

Everything I typed except mandatory vaccines is happening its fact either here or in Italy.
    What part of it isn't so?.

Didnt say idiot thats you word not mine.

I typed foolish and naive as you very conveinently (as you agree with them on most things) forget they had a personal go at me first.

Army barracks asking people to prepare for something on the 16th?.

Intersting letter!.

Everything I typed except mandatory vaccines is happening its fact either here or in Italy.

It's your interpretation of it.

The actions in Italy and around the world are a reaction to a pandemic. If you are claiming it's something else, and using the words "police state", then what do you mean by that?

• Advertisement

https://www.thejournal.ie/defence-forces-standyby-5043276-Mar2020/

Folk being sleepwalked into a quasi malitary state.

Yes people might laugh at that but Ireland is an unbelievably complicate dumbed down state.

People in other countries couldn't believe we bailed out banks from taxpayers etc and did nothing so people think it might never happen.

Ireland is so sheep like they would gladly welcome it.

All for 'our safety' of course. Famous words used by North Korea too!. ;)

https://www.thejournal.ie/defence-forces-standyby-5043276-Mar2020/

Folk being sleepwalked into a quasi malitary state.

Yes people might laugh at that but Ireland is an unbelievably complicate dumbed down state.

People in other countries couldn't believe we bailed out banks from taxpayers etc and did nothing so people think it might never happen.

Ireland is so sheep like they would gladly welcome it.

All for 'our safety' of course. Famous words used by North Korea too!. ;)

So this country will turn into a "quasi military state" or "police state", that's your prediction?

Experience tells me you'll chicken out of this prediction once any questions are asked ;)

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    So this country will turn into a "quasi military state" or "police state", that's your prediction?

Experience tells me you'll chicken out of this prediction once any questions are asked ;)

Could happen it's a prediction.

It's very hard to take any questions of your's serious as you are one of these folk who use labels like 'anti-vaxxers' and other tremendously loaded and disparaging terms like tin foil hat wearer or 9/11 inside job nut or some equally stupid terms. Be like me calling you a brainless sheep all day.

As the old cartoon character Johnny Bravo use to say 'It gets really old really fast'.

I've explained previously why 'anti-vaxxer' is such a ridiculous and loaded term.

See you don't have a mind open enough to even contemplate any of this. You are deliberately here to castigate any 'conspiracy' and the sneering tone makes people very wary.

To date you haven't discussed any or very few of the subjects I brought up and just condemn anything immediately as it doesn't fit your World view.

hence why I can't really take your questions serious as any answer given will immediately be lambasted or damned with any thought or investigation at all.

It's a shame as I would like to engage in adult conversation.
    Won't happen though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,257 ✭✭✭jh79

It's very hard to take any questions of your's serious as you are one of these folk who use labels like 'anti-vaxxers' and other tremendously loaded and disparaging terms like tin foil hat wearer or 9/11 inside job nut or some equally stupid terms. Be like me calling you a brainless sheep all day.

As the old cartoon character Johnny Bravo use to say 'It gets really old really fast'.

I've explained previously why 'anti-vaxxer' is such a ridiculous and loaded term.

See you don't have a mind open enough to even contemplate any of this. You are deliberately here to castigate any 'conspiracy' and the sneering tone makes people very wary.

To date you haven't discussed any or very few of the subjects I brought up and just condemn anything immediately as it doesn't fit your World view.

hence why I can't really take your questions serious as any answer given will immediately be lambasted or damned with any thought or investigation at all.

It's a shame as I would like to engage in adult conversation.
    Won't happen though.

What do you suggest should be done in the current situation?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

But again, this prediction has been made before for all previous outbreaks.

Why do you think that previous predictions were wrong and why do you believe your prediction is more accurate?

I and others don't see that there is much difference between your prediction and past predictions.
    You're repeating the same claims and the same vague rhetoric.
    There's all the same red flags, such as you promoting as an expert someone who is very obviously profiting from selling fake medical treatment.
    If you are willing to ignore and deflect away from (and even try to justify) the fact he's clearly a bull**** artist, it's possible that you do the same for other sources of false information.

So why should anyone take your prediction more seriously than previous predictions?

King Mob wrote: »
    But again, this prediction has been made before for all previous outbreaks.

Why do you think that previous predictions were wrong and why do you believe your prediction is more accurate?

I and others don't see that there is much difference between your prediction and past predictions.
    You're repeating the same claims and the same vague rhetoric.
    There's all the same red flags, such as you promoting as an expert someone who is very obviously profiting from selling fake medical treatment.
    If you are willing to ignore and deflect away from (and even try to justify) the fact he's clearly a bull**** artist, it's possible that you do the same for other sources of false information.

So why should anyone take your prediction more seriously than previous predictions?

Really?. Still banging the drum for Clive de Carle? WOW.

I said I listen to him on vitamins and minerals NOTHING ELSE.

I mentioned he had conspiracy in relation to coronavirus and you started

on and on and on and on and on and on and on about MMS something entirely unrelated; you're basically talking to yourself at this point!.

It proves my previous point however.

You simply cannot accept any information outside of the mainstream crap you have been spoon fed.

Your mind is so closed off it resembles North Korea there

You ramble off on your tangents completely unrelated to the thread.

Go on let's hear the next rant on MMS on a thread dedicated to Coronavirus!. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭str8talkingguy

Whatever is going on here.Its more extreme than anything we seen before.

Simon Harris is getting drunk on the power,talking about before more stringent measures are put in place as if its a foregone conclusion,which makes this first phase pointless since he seems to be ready for phase 2.

Probably phase 2 is soldiers on the streets locking down airports so we can't escape,reckon they are using Ireland as a test case for this stuff,we were a test case for bank bailouts and how much a populace is willing to be mugged,we passed with flying colours.

We are basically a thoughtless herd of sheep at this point clearly proved by plenty of posters on boards.

The lack of specifics in these theories is whats disappointing. How are the small Irish army going to turn the country into a quasi military state?

Again, what sort of world view do you have to think this is possible? Soldiers locking down airports? What would be the point in any of this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭str8talkingguy

The Nal wrote: »
    The lack of specifics in these theories is whats disappointing. How are the small Irish army going to turn the country into a quasi military state?

Again, what sort of world view do you have to think this is possible? Soldiers locking down airports? What would be the point in any of this?

Listen to Simon Harris this morning,he seems ready for a more stringent next phase like its a foregone conclusion,so tell me what is the point in the first phase if they already know its not gonna work.

Leo Varadkar says panic bulk buying is gonna create the problem of low supply,just don't do it he says.But then they are telling people on the other hand to self isolate,how are people meant to self isolate if they don't buy enough supplies to last?

They say most of the population are gonna get it,they are telling us that,then why bother locking anything down and destroying businesses if its gonna happen anyway,makes no sense.

• Advertisement

Listen to Simon Harris this morning,he seems ready for a more stringent next phase like its a foregone conclusion,so tell me what is the point in the first phase if they already know its not gonna work.

Leo Varadkar says panic bulk buying is gonna create the problem of low supply,just don't do it he says.But then they are telling people on the other hand to self isolate,how are people meant to self isolate if they don't buy enough supplies to last?

They say most of the population are gonna get it,they are telling us that,then why bother locking anything down and destroying businesses if its gonna happen anyway,makes no sense.

They don't want everyone getting it at the same time.

Supermarkets deliver.

How does this correlate to the army blocking airports?

Advertisement