Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronavirus

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Conor McGregor vs the Coronavirus will headline ufc242 in Vegas in July. Only Conor can save the human race.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭str8talkingguy

The Nal wrote: »
    They don't want everyone getting it at the same time.

Supermarkets deliver.

How does this correlate to the army blocking airports?

I didn't hear any advice from them pushing people to buy online or increasing measures for deliveries to alleviate that issue.I read somewhere yesterday that Tescos sites where bombarded and down.

Also plenty of older folk aren't online and only know how to shop old school,again the fact that we have incompetent children running the state right now definitely doesn't help and it could simply be that.

The airport situation could be just a wait and see what happens,but Harris is definitely talking up more extreme measures as if its a certainty so just wait and see on that one,could be proved right on that,what would you say then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭nigeldaniel

Aaa come on, all this virus stuff is getting on my wick. I will worry alright when I see Zombies knocking on my door.

Dan.

Aaa come on, all this virus stuff is getting on my wick. I will worry alright when I see Zombies knocking on my door.

Most people on this thread myself included don't give a **** about this virus/flu,we care about losing freedom and handing away even more power.

Gardai now can arrest you on site if they suspect you got a cold and aren't isolating,they are talking about vaccines for when the outbreak hits again in winter,thats 6 months away so this is long term.I'm tempted to try and escape before Harris the clown does something even dumber.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Lonesomerhodes

Most people on this thread myself included don't give a **** about this virus/flu,we care about losing freedom and handing away even more power.

Gardai now can arrest you on site if they suspect you got a cold and aren't isolating,they are talking about vaccines for when the outbreak hits again in winter,thats 6 months away so this is long term.I'm tempted to try and escape before Harris the clown doesn't something even dumber.

Fair play least one other person on here thinks critically instead of idolising RTE propaganda!.

I'm not worried about the virus it's people I'm worried about!.

Mindless hysterical easily led folk who could turn savage when the pooh hits the fan!.

What you say of Gardai is true could turn savage on folk (never trusted them as it was the violent druggies I was with school that became Gardai), so with all these restrictions coming in people could loose their freedoms.

This is where we are going an end to freedoms

Where you going
    What you doing
    Why you going there
    How are you
    give me ID or I smash your head in with a baton.

What's sad is the folk on here are so desperately brainwashed they think this is great. The same loola's who always whinge about Nazi Germany champion this!. Not that freedom matters to them as they just live online and this forum like internet hermits they are; but it matters alot to me!.

You couldn't make it up people WANTING an end to freedom and being harassed over walking down the street.
    anyways

and

Ad hominem attack in 3,2,1...............

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,236 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Really?. Still banging the drum for Clive de Carle? WOW.

Your mind is so closed off it resembles North Korea there
    Again, I've explained that your support of him raises a red flag about how you fact check and vet your sources. You are saying he is a reliable source while ignoring, downplaying and justifying uncomfortable facts about him. Hence, you accept things from suspect sources.

Therefore I and others have good reason to not believe your prediction is based on good evidence or reasoning.
    When other conspiracy theorists claimed the same thing you are now claiming, they also did not use good evidence or reasoning and they turned out to be wrong.

So I am asking you why we should take your predictions more seriously than previous predictions.
    Making personal comments does not answer that question and leads me and others to conclude you can't answer it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Have zero concerns about uniformed civil servants out on the streets. Fully welcome (for a short period).

This is entirely normal action (Phase2/3) and fully expected, under the circumstances.

Just normal folks with their own families, doing their jobs, at risk, and all for little money.

The very last thing anything wants is an ethnic gang taking someone's JCB, for a shopping trip.
    Besides Ire will have it very handy enough, compared to the likely riots due over in Ldn etc.

However, do have concerns about this virus itself.

The more it shows itself, the more it might appear to be of 'synthetic design'.
    JJCT: S1/E5 (34:20) https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x22htos
    Aside from elinimating the global 5% of eldery and frail, it may also affect 'reproduction capability' of the young.
    The 90% population penetration, indicates an enhanced level of contagion.
    There are also tertiary level effects: surge towards cashless (tap/pay n' go).

Same slight risk for the coming vaccines on populaitons (with squalane oil).
    But even all this, is secondary, compared to the (much longer game):
    That of persistant, birth to death, unique, biometric, digital ID: https://id2020.org/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Lonesomerhodes

King Mob wrote: »
    Again, I've explained that your support of him raises a red flag about how you fact check and vet your sources. You are saying he is a reliable source while ignoring, downplaying and justifying uncomfortable facts about him. Hence, you accept things from suspect sources.

Therefore I and others have good reason to not believe your prediction is based on good evidence or reasoning.
    When other conspiracy theorists claimed the same thing you are now claiming, they also did not use good evidence or reasoning and they turned out to be wrong.

So I am asking you why we should take your predictions more seriously than previous predictions.
    Making personal comments does not answer that question and leads me and others to conclude you can't answer it.

Think he makes very good points on vitamins and minerals from experience I've benefited from vitamins and minerals and I don't worry one jot about coronavirus as I take alot of vitamins so it doesn't stand a chance on me baby!
    As I have said MMS other stuff I don't know about so don't bother commenting on it.

The obsession you have with MMS I know nothing about so I let you obsess about it not me.

Here's an interview with famous Irish DJ John Gibbons he did maybe he mentions it there and you can indulge your infatuation with MMS on it here?.

https://player.fm/series/alchemy-with-john-gibbons/alchemy-097-clive-de-carle-health-mastery

• Registered Users Posts: 12,787 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

I didn't hear any advice from them pushing people to buy online or increasing measures for deliveries to alleviate that issue.I read somewhere yesterday that Tescos sites where bombarded and down.

Facebook, you read it on Facebook. Tescos site is running fine.
    Also plenty of older folk aren't online and only know how to shop old school,again the fact that we have incompetent children running the state right now definitely doesn't help and it could simply be that.

The airport situation could be just a wait and see what happens,but Harris is definitely talking up more extreme measures as if its a certainty so just wait and see on that one,could be proved right on that,what would you say then.

So Harris is an incompetent child yet you think hes capable of staging a military coup against the people and isolating 5 million people by force?
    Fair play least one other person on here thinks critically instead of idolising RTE propaganda!.

I love this obsession with RTE and the assumption that everyone watches it.

Think he makes very good points on vitamins and minerals from experience I've benefited from vitamins and minerals and I don't worry one jot about coronavirus as I take alot of vitamins so it doesn't stand a chance on me baby!
    Unfortunatly, this is not how viruses work and it is another red flag against your prediction being taken seriously.

Taking vitamins will not prevent you from contracting a virus. This is a false claim peddled by people to make money.
    As I have said MMS other stuff I don't know about so don't bother commenting on it.
    Yes, but they are false claims we have shown to you. You are ignoring them.
    You ignore that one of your sources provides clearly false information for profit.
    This is a red flag.
    The obsession you have with MMS I know nothing about so I let you obsess about it not me.
    Again, I've explained why I have brought it up.
    You have not answered my question, so I will conclude you can't answer it.

Your prediction is no different from the other conspiracy theories claimed for the previous outbreaks.
    They were wrong. You are most likely wrong.

• Advertisement

Have zero concerns about uniformed civil servants out on the streets. Fully welcome (for a short period).

This is entirely normal action (Phase2/3) and fully expected, under the circumstances.

Just normal folks with their own families, doing their jobs, at risk, and all for little money.

The very last thing anything wants is an ethnic gang taking someone's JCB, for a shopping trip.
    Besides Ire will have it very handy enough, compared to the likely riots due over in Ldn etc.

However, do have concerns about this virus itself.

The more it shows itself, the more it might appear to be of 'synthetic design'.
    JJCT: S1/E5 (34:20) https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x22htos
    Aside from elinimating the global 5% of eldery and frail, it may also affect 'reproduction capability' of the young.
    The 90% population penetration, indicates an enhanced level of contagion.
    There are also tertiary level effects: surge towards cashless (tap/pay n' go).

Same slight risk for the coming vaccines on populaitons (with squalane oil).
    But even all this, is secondary, compared to the (much longer game):
    That of persistant, birth to death, unique, biometric, digital ID: https://id2020.org/

At the end of the day,there is bad flu's come and go there is even threads here of vicious flu's that hit at different times,one not long ago.

Insulation is not healthy for us as a species,if we insulate and overcome this one a worse one will come again and we won't have the same immunity required to defend against it and it will be worse.

The natural order is just to let it take its course these measures are unnatural and unhealthy,superbugs grow in hospitals because people are insulated and weakened and everyone is happy to advocate weakening and insulating the whole of society turning it into a giant hospital where a superbug will eventually hit and it wont be just the elderly dying.

Agree, King Mob is trying their hardest to 'deflect' away from COVID19.

He'll try his hardest to throw up random crap such as ufos/soro, even bleach.

COVID19:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x22htos (34:20)

& https://id2020.org/

"CONSPIRACY THEORY WITH JESSE VENTURA"

source.gif

Agree, King Mob is trying their hardest to 'deflect' away from COVID19.

He'll try his hardest to throw up random crap such as ufos/soro, even bleach.
    I've asked several direct questions about why we should take your theory seriously.
    So far, there's nothing here new that wasn't claimed during Swine flu and bird flu and SARS.

I have not mentioned ufos or whatever soro is.
    I only mentioned bleach, because one of the sources you cats use for information makes money by selling people bleach enemas to treat autism.
    You guys are deflecting away from this point because it shows that you aren't doing the best job in fact checking and vetting of sources.
    You are now using Jesse Ventura as a source, which further highlights this issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,268 ✭✭✭jh79

So Harris is an incompetent child yet you think hes capable of staging a military coup against the people and isolating 5 million people by force?

Think this obsession with RTE is to do with lunatics like Gemma O'D and Ben Gilroy not getting much air time to spew their nonsense.

"CONSPIRACY THEORY WITH JESSE VENTURA"
    Agree, It normally is a good laugh, generally light entertainment as such.

However the Dr from Panama that few in for a few minuites, would not appear to be in on the idea of entertainment, pretty somber if anything:
    COVID19: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x22htos (34:20)

Think the Rockerfella' lad (behind www.id2020.org)
    also gets a name check (and photo), at the start of the episode, rubbing his hands as he meets up with the shady B'Bergs.

If it's running on the typical sci-fi type script, it sure is some creative stuff. Managing to track down copious amounts of witnesses, documents, film archives etc.
    Some amount of effort, all for some visual bubblegum.

Think the Rockerfella' lad (behind www.id2020.org)
    also gets a name check (and photo), at the start of the episode, rubbing his hands as he meets up with the shady B'Bergs.

Does he mention the fake quote about the NWO that everyone throws about?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

Don't you think it strange that there were articles about billionaires investing in bunkers in the last 1-2 years. Did they know something we don't?

Believe it or not i do not have Facebook,never had,used it once when i lived abroad to send pics of my kids back to my family,not for adding friends or liking posts.

Its one of the reasons i still got some critical thinking left,because i am not absorbed on social media,i believe i seen it on a post on boards.

Again if you don't think Simon Harris is an incompetent child,you just haven't lived long enough,i dunno where i said he was staging a military coup against the people.The people like yourself are only too willing and supportive.

Him and Varadkar are not capable of anything only taking instructions,and leading a whole country wherever their paymasters tell them.I mean if the evidence of his character and his lack of personal responsibility for the population was not on show for you in the smear test scandal,i can't help you out of your current sheep status.

there's nothing here new that wasn't claimed during Swine flu and bird flu and SARS.
    Agree that there is nothing new: both of those were also opportunities for the enhancement of a much, much longer goal:
    https://id2020.org/

This latest virus does appear to be somewhat of a game step-up (accidental release from WuhanL4, a fluke of nature, or even synthetic intent).

Wonder has there even been a flu with an expected 90% global penetration rate, fertility risks, avoidance of the young, and repeat infection risk. That's even before any vaccine shows up.

• Advertisement

Agree that there is nothing new: both of those were also opportunities for the enhancement of a much, much longer goal:
    But what you are claiming didn't happen then either. The predictions were wrong.
    So, your predictions will also be wrong.

Why do you keep linking to that site as if it supports your conspiracy theory?
    (accidental release from WuhanL4, a fluke of nature, or even synthetic intent).
    Why don't you add in alien attack to those options? It's equally as supported and plausible as the notion of being "synthetic."

But what you are claiming didn't happen then either. The predictions were wrong.
    You have hard 'proof' of a fluke of natural event as you 'predict'?

It's simply a 'likelyhood' you hold, but with a nearby lab with 500bats, and in-house accidents, such an (accidental) release of a synthetic item is also somewhat 'likely'.
    Why do you keep linking to that site as if it supports your conspiracy theory?
    That isn't any theory, why do you refer to this program as a theory?
    Do you not wish to accept such an reality, do you wear rose-tinted shades?

It's there in black and white: persistant unique biometric borth-to-death digital ID. Partnered with existing vaccine project managers, not to mention BGates & the Rockerfellas' (well not black and white, but a nice full-colour logo instead).

https://id2020.org/alliance
    Why don't you add in alien attack to those options? It's equally as supported and plausible as the notion of being "synthetic."
    You do understand what the WuhanL4 lab does, it's not the manufacture of soft toys and candyfloss is it?

See you've returned to the aliens (eyeroll) Will bleach be next on your list...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

Chinese officials blame the US for infecting them. They allege the virus originated in Oct 2019 in Wuhan. American US personnel were visiting the region for Military war games.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/13/asia/china-coronavirus-us-lijian-zhao-intl-hnk/index.html

One prominent Chinese Official linked this article.
    The Taiwanese physician noted that in August of 2019 the US had a flurry of lung pneumonias or similar, which the Americans blamed on ‘vaping’ from e-cigarettes, but which, according to the scientist, the symptoms and conditions could not be explained by e-cigarettes. He said he wrote to the US officials telling them he suspected those deaths were likely due to the coronavirus. He claims his warnings were ignored.

Immediately prior to that, the CDC totally shut down the US Military’s main bio-lab at Fort Detrick, Maryland, due to an absence of safeguards against pathogen leakages, issuing a complete “cease and desist” order to the military. It was immediately after this event that the ‘e-cigarette’ epidemic arose.
    We also had the Japanese citizens infected in September of 2019, in Hawaii, people who had never been to China, these infections occurring on US soil long before the outbreak in Wuhan but only shortly after the locking down of Fort Detrick.

Then, on Chinese social media, another article appeared, aware of the above but presenting further details. It stated in part that five “foreign” athletes or other personnel visiting Wuhan for the World Military Games (October 18-27, 2019) were hospitalised in Wuhan for an undetermined infection.
    https://www.globalresearch.ca/covid-19-further-evidence-virus-originated-us/5706078

Fort Detrick caught my eye as this is were the weaponized Anthrax came from after the 9/11 attacks.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_anthrax_attacks

FBI traced it back to this army bio lab facility.

Speculation of course all this. I do remember last year a warning was issued about vaping and deaths inside the United States. Could the virus have started inside the United States. It is possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,671 ✭✭✭✭ACitizenErased

Don't you think it strange that there were articles about billionaires investing in bunkers in the last 1-2 years. Did they know something we don't?

Strange?  It’s a thriving business inside the United States to lease disaster bunkers to the wealthy..  During the 60s, many Americans build shelters in their back garden, thinking it would protect them from a Soviet Union nuclear attack. Some day the earth possibility will have a nuclear war or be hit by asteroid. The rich just prepare.

This latest virus does appear to be somewhat of a game step-up (accidental release from WuhanL4, a fluke of nature, or even synthetic intent).

Wonder has there even been a flu with an expected 90% global penetration rate, fertility risks, avoidance of the young, and repeat infection risk. That's even before any vaccine shows up.

The United States may have had the coronavirus before the Chinese? It is possible US health officials viewed the data and just thought the people died from a Flu Illness and Vaping?  Only after the outbreak of cases in Wuhan China did world scientists acknowledge this is not the normal flu.  Even US officials indicate no testing was done to detect the new virus in 2019. Now there doing tests, there new cases in nearly every state inside the United States.

The young are immune to the disease ( avoidance of the young?) What do you mean by that?

You have hard 'proof' of a fluke of natural event as you 'predict'?

It's simply a 'likelyhood' you hold, but with a nearby lab with 500bats, and in-house accidents, such an (accidental) release of a synthetic item is also somewhat 'likely'.
    I'm sorry, this passage makes no sense.
    Could you rephrase it?
    That isn't any theory, why do you refer to this program as a theory?
    Do you not wish to accept such an reality, do you wear rose-tinted shades?

It's there in black and white: persistant unique biometric borth-to-death digital ID. Partnered with existing vaccine project managers, not to mention BGates & the Rockerfellas' (well not black and white, but a nice full-colour logo instead).
    I assume that you are suggesting that they plan to use vaccines for something nefarious. If I was to take a guess, I think it is that you believe they plan to implant chips into people.
    I could be wrong however, but I think asking you to explain and detail what you are claiming would be a dead end.
    You do understand what the WuhanL4 lab does, it's not the manufacture of soft toys and candyfloss is it?

See you've returned to the aliens (eyeroll) Will bleach be next on your list...
    But suggesting that the virus is manufactured, and released accidentally or on purpose is a silly notion on par with the idea of aliens.
    There's no evidence that it's manufactured. There's no evidence that it was released by aliens.
    Earlier in the thread people were asking to see some evidence that the lab in Wuhan was engaged in viral research, research of the corona virus or was a "bio weapons lab".
    No such evidence was presented.

Again, I would ask you to provide such evidence, but I think you're going to return to personal insults.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,977 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Could happen it's a prediction.

It's very hard to take any questions of your's serious as you are one of these folk who use labels like 'anti-vaxxers' and other tremendously loaded and disparaging terms like tin foil hat wearer or 9/11 inside job nut or some equally stupid terms. Be like me calling you a brainless sheep all day.

As the old cartoon character Johnny Bravo use to say 'It gets really old really fast'.

I've explained previously why 'anti-vaxxer' is such a ridiculous and loaded term.

See you don't have a mind open enough to even contemplate any of this. You are deliberately here to castigate any 'conspiracy' and the sneering tone makes people very wary.

To date you haven't discussed any or very few of the subjects I brought up and just condemn anything immediately as it doesn't fit your World view.

hence why I can't really take your questions serious as any answer given will immediately be lambasted or damned with any thought or investigation at all.

It's a shame as I would like to engage in adult conversation.
    Won't happen though.

What could happen exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,977 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

I'm not worried about the virus it's people I'm worried about!.

Mindless hysterical easily led folk who could turn savage when the pooh hits the fan!.

What you say of Gardai is true could turn savage on folk (never trusted them as it was the violent druggies I was with school that became Gardai), so with all these restrictions coming in people could loose their freedoms.

This is where we are going an end to freedoms

Where you going
    What you doing
    Why you going there
    How are you
    give me ID or I smash your head in with a baton.

What's sad is the folk on here are so desperately brainwashed they think this is great. The same loola's who always whinge about Nazi Germany champion this!. Not that freedom matters to them as they just live online and this forum like internet hermits they are; but it matters alot to me!.

You couldn't make it up people WANTING an end to freedom and being harassed over walking down the street.
    anyways

and

Ad hominem attack in 3,2,1...............

Why do you keep generalising about posters here while at the same time claiming to be a victim of it yourself?

Bit of a contradiction don't you think..

• Advertisement

The predictions were wrong.
    What predictions are wrong exactly?
    www.id2020.org/ clearly states it's aims and intentions fairly clearly.

Why do you even refer to these objectives as 'predictions'.
    Maybe you wish they weren't, is that it?

You are actively disputing these pre-published aims.
    You are applying widespread active disinformaiton.

As a result, it's safe to assume your new own counter (unproven) theories are all likely to be wrong, deflective, and as a result nefarious in their nature.

Safe also to assume your (own personal subjective unproven counter-theories)
    - past, present and in the future, can all be assumed to be wrong and untrustworthy.

Advertisement