Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronavirus

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭str8talkingguy

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Sorry I'm not following every post in this thread, what exactly was the difference?

If you are not following the story or listening to the news why are you here posting about it,maybe inform yourself about whats going on before coming back into the thread.

Surely its a prerequisite before coming to talk about the situation to actually follow some news and know whats going on around you,and you expect people should converse with you about a topic when you don't know literally the most basic thing about whats happening here and the UK.

The shame is on me for bothering to respond to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,899 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

If you are not following the story or listening to the news why are you here posting about it,maybe inform yourself about whats going on before coming back into the thread.

Surely its a prerequisite before coming to talk about the situation to actually follow some news and know whats going on around you,and you expect people should converse with you about a topic when you don't know literally the most basic thing about whats happening here and the UK.

The shame is on me for bothering to respond to you.

Complete misunderstanding of what I wrote. Am obviously not referring to the situation in general am asking about the specific expert decision you are referring to?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Kill of the Chinese and Elderly no ones care about them is their philosophy.Well they dont care of anyone but they dont like the elderly no money to be made there and the Chinese always being experimented on

Journalists who expose the doors being welded shut in China disappear on the fae of the Earth.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Iwpr55PZEJ8

I forgot to mention that the conspirators are most likely New York Jews who have substantial political power in the US. I have heard before that the pension industry is heavily based in New York and highly weighted against Wall Street, which every theorist understands is the common denominator of every problem the world has ever encountered. Everyone knows the Jews' run Wall Street.:p

Obviously the conspirators imagined a plan which implicated mainland China as a smoke screen to place the virus onto mainland Europe. Europe has the eldest and thus the most expensive population on the planet, it is costing pension funds billions. :cool:

The convincing factor is the sudden outbreak of the virus in Muslim Iran. This country has been agitating Israel since its' formation. :eek:

My Italian explanation is a stretch and highly subjective, I would not repeat it. It is more likely that they would use Germany as a catalytic epicentre for expanding the virus in Europe. Italy may just be a fluke.:pac:

It is 100% a Jewish conspiracy to eliminate Europe's pension liability. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,710 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

The toilet roll companies (ran by Jews) caused this.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,639 ✭✭✭✭thebaz

as Covid19 spreads rapidly through the Western world, I find it strange that the virus did not spread so, throughout China, except only within Wuhan/Hubie area, where virus started , I know China had a locktight lockdown, but surely it would have spread in the early days whilst it was unknown last November/December

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

thebaz wrote: »
    as Covid19 spreads rapidly through the Western world, I find it strange that the virus did not spread so, throughout China, except only within Wuhan/Hubie area, where virus started , I know China had a locktight lockdown, but surely it would have spread in the early days whilst it was unknown last November/December

Interesting alright

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

The Chinese will cover up the true numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,639 ✭✭✭✭thebaz

Irish_rat wrote: »

China with a population of 1,500,000,000 had a total outbreak of 80,000 cases nearly all confined to Wuhan/Hubei region

Italy with a population of 60,000,000 is now heading to 25,000 and it hasn't peaked -

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

I had sort of being relying on the Chinese figures as accurate, not so sure now.

This is exactly what the Jewish Wall Street toilet roll conglomerate owning ( cannot be named for legal reasons) conspirators foresaw. It is an integral part of their overall strategy. They are relying on the innate clandestinity of the Chinese Foreign office , to add to the malign levels of global huggermuggery. It is all part of the overall plan to decimate the pensioner population and boost the sale of bog roll.

Their evil plan has been sublimely delivered. With cold efficiency.

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭leavingirl

The false positive results for COVID are off the charts, according to this study published in a medical journal.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/32133832?fbclid=IwAR3KtTRFTp9eb0aA-8ThVONEMGeGhecOnjMJtIblbClp8ufahx71HOFSWdg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Clarence Boddiker

The Q folk over in the states say Martial law will be declared in Ireland next week.

Looks like this was somewhat accurate with the alleged announcement at 11 tomorrow, how did they know?

Might as well leave this in the conspiracy forum, I'm hearing boards is going offline tomorrow!

Might as well leave this in the conspiracy forum, I'm hearing boards is going offline tomorrow!

:)

From who?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Who’s your source ! Lol

Read it online from a source I wouldn't consider to be a bullsh1tter.

Okay, post the link so we can have a read

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

Is this a joke or you actually seriously?

Or it just proof, the virus was brought there from somewhere else! In August US health officials put out new warning notice, they were seeing a high number of flu-related deaths due to vaping! What if, was actually covid-19 that was killing these people?

A Japanese health official recently said he doesn't believe vaping would have caused the deaths. The illness they had matched covid-19 and he was ignored by the US when he told them that.

Just one news piece from Sep 2019
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/06/health/third-death-vaping-related-disease.html

Is this a joke or you actually seriously?

Serious, but I have no proof its true hence posting in the conspiracy forum. Heard staff in the boards office are infected and they have to shut down.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

Human made virus? Wouldn't be a shock if so.

Interesting in light of what now emerging across the world

Health officials still aren’t sure whether they’re grappling with one syndrome or a handful of different illnesses. While many of the cases bear striking similarities, patients have reported a range of symptoms, from nausea and vomiting to fever and fatigue. Some experienced symptoms for weeks, while others were ill for just a few days. Many have developed acute respiratory distress syndrome, a condition that occurs when fluid accumulates in the lungs and makes it difficult for oxygen to circulate as needed.

“We’re dealing with an illness that is still not well-characterized. You’ve probably seen a lot of different descriptions in news reports, and that’s because people present with lots of different clinical presentations,” said Meiman.

In August, the CDC set a definition of what constitutes a case: vape use in the past three months, scans that show spots on the lungs; no sign of pulmonary infection; and no evidence to support other diagnoses. The newest case counts — the 380 confirmed and probable cases announced on Sept. 12

https://www.statnews.com/2019/09/16/vaping-related-illnesses-question/

• Advertisement

Serious, but I have no proof its true hence posting in the conspiracy forum. Heard staff in the boards office are infected and they have to shut down.

Not offline tomorrow we know :)

Human made virus? Wouldn't be a shock if so.

I would like to see new autopsies done on these people who allegedly died from vaping THC.

The explosion in Flu related deaths seemed to surge around Sep and Aug of 2019. If there was a cover up we need to find out by science!

quote The FDA has been working with local and state health officials to collect and test samples of the vaping products sickened patients used. At this point, health officials haven’t been able to nail down a specific culprit, whether that’s a common type of e-cigarette, brand, or substance.

FDA even admits here the product that alleging causing the sickness can't be found. I find this unusual if all these people are alleged to be
    just vaping patients? Did they not ask where the bought the THC and who made it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Lonesomerhodes

If you are bonkers enough to get tested in China its a guranteed death sentence if its positive.
    Dragged off to some death camp whoops hospital where you will bever be heard from.

Again no one is willing to discuss Chinese people being blocked in thier homes or doors welded shut and left to starve to death.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,260 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

Chinese are blaming the US, man made virus they're accusing them of.

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-51903319?ns_mchannel=social&ns_source=twitter&ns_campaign=bbc_live&ns_linkname=5e6f4bf63cfb2a06519c151d%26Chinese%20media%20links%20coronavirus%20to%20US%20military%20lab%262020-03-16T09%3A54%3A44.223Z&ns_fee=0&pinned_post_locator=urn:asset:c7b4ab65-78cb-44b2-817e-850abada8954&pinned_post_asset_id=5e6f4bf63cfb2a06519c151d&pinned_post_type=share

Chinese media links coronavirus to US military lab

The state-run Global Times has reported about a petition on the White House website urging the US government to release more information on the suspension of an infectious disease research lab under the Pentagon.
    The Global Times noted that Chinese internet users and experts are calling for more information on whether The Fort Detrick laboratory was linked to the novel coronavirus, citing coincidental events between the lab’s closure and the outbreak of Covid-19.

It noted many English-language news reports about the closure of Fort Detrick were deleted recently, raising “suspicions over the lab's ‘relationship’ with the novel coronavirus”.
    This is the latest in a series of remarks by Chinese diplomats and the state media fuelling a theory that the virus did not originate in China, but was only found there.
    Last week, the official Xinhua news agency claimed that the epidemic was first reported in China but “that does not mean it necessarily originated in China”.
    Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Zhao Lijian has even tweeted
    that “it might be US army who brought the epidemic to Wuhan”.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭loveall

Bio weapon released by US. They have the vaccine. Trump to rule the world's economy once the migrant crisis and population problem is solved.

A new world.

The hype keeps us occupied from the holocaust we are all possible victims to.

What comes after when nuclear weapons are brought centre stage to topple Trump?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

I'm sorry guys, you're all wrong.

It was the dastardly plan of 2 white mice to eliminate the human race and return the planet to the animals.

We can close the thread now :)

I'm sorry guys, you're all wrong.

It was the dastardly plan of 2 white mice to eliminate the human race and return the planet to the animals.

We can close the thread now :)

Slightly incorrect. I hear on good authority that there was in fact 3 mice. There is an unsubstantiated rumour being circulated that they were also blind, hence the vindictiveness of their strategy for global genocide.

It is being implemented with a cold efficiency, unseen before in modern viral warfare.

Hard to know with so much rubbish being posted online during the frenzy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Slightly incorrect. I hear on good authority that there was in fact 3 mice. There is an unsubstantiated rumour being circulated that they were also blind, hence the vindictiveness of their strategy for global genocide.

It is being implemented with a cold efficiency, unseen before in modern viral warfare.

Hard to know with so much rubbish being posted online during the frenzy.

Revenge against the farmer’s wife?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,710 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Its not so much him, but the lunatics agreeing with him

https://twitter.com/Jimcorrsays/status/1239546572054167557

Advertisement