Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronavirus

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Jim Corr is a living legend. A true theorist.

I understand he has been spending a considerable amount of time with David Icke lately. I cannot reveal their location, sorry it is a secret and I am not able to disclose it.

They are coldly efficient.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,661 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Any mention of aliens yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Lonesomerhodes

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Jim Corr is a living legend. A true theorist.

I understand he has been spending a considerable amount of time with David Icke lately. I cannot reveal their location, sorry it is a secret and I am not able to disclose it.

They are coldly efficient.

Jim is a true gent, met him at a few talks and always polite also know he helped someone out massively who has a health food business.
    One must remember he founded the Corrs and wrote most of the early songs so it's a very talented guy and put his neck out there disagreeing with the official story of 9/11 (which is nonsense)

I like some of Max Igan's views on it, don't agree with him that the coronavirus is simply the cold however but troops on the street is alarming.

30,000 troops armed up no masks hmmmmmmmm.

Martial law on the way. Put on your seltbelts folks!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

The Nal wrote: »
    Its not so much him, but the lunatics agreeing with him

https://twitter.com/Jimcorrsays/status/1239546572054167557

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Lonesomerhodes

I forgot the kids are off school.

More nonsense and Jim Corr bashing.

Jim would rinse any of us with intellect. Any man who becomes a multimillionaire from his music is a clever cookie to me!.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,786 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Jim would rinse any of us with intellect. Any man who becomes a multimillionaire from his music is a clever cookie to me!.

Jim Corr is an idiot. Clearly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    Any mention of aliens yet?

They were actually mice!!

I don’t follow Jim Corr. 

We’re merely a few weeks out, or less, from seeing a nationwide shutdown inside the United States. Be a medical/military lockdown, and it probably starts in New York and will swell to other cities. Congress will sign new military style policing bills to law and hand more power over. The secret state will then impose a widespread military style curfew. What you saw in the movies about disease outbreaks is just weeks out from happening. 

The more power you hand to the invisible secret state, the less likely they are going to give up the power when it all ends. I don’t have same fear for some countries in Europe, but America trajectory towards a fascist state, started after 9/11 and if this crisis lasts more than six months to a year. , we get there!

Sooner the world scientists release a working vaccine and ends this mess, the better, for everyone. The psychopaths are licking their lips, about the prospect of a new world order change that will benefit them. I really don’t see how the world could ever return to normal if the stock market collapsed like 1929. The, banks collapsed, and businesses closed up. We not there yet, but we getting there! 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Not just a secret state, but an invisible one. The deep just went deeper.

I don’t follow Jim Corr. 

You should. Hes hilarious. A complete cretin.
    We’re merely a few weeks out, or less, from seeing a nationwide shutdown inside the United States. Be a medical/military lockdown, and it probably starts in New York and will swell to other cities. Congress will sign new military style policing bills to law and hand more power over. The secret state will then impose a widespread military style curfew. What you saw in the movies about disease outbreaks is just weeks out from happening. 

The more power you hand to the invisible secret state, the less likely they are going to give up the power when it all ends. I don’t have same fear for some countries in Europe, but America trajectory towards a fascist state, started after 9/11 and if this crisis lasts more than six months to a year. , we get there!

Sooner the world scientists release a working vaccine and ends this mess, the better, for everyone. The psychopaths are licking their lips, about the prospect of a new world order change that will benefit them. I really don’t see how the world could ever return to normal if the stock market collapsed like 1929. The, banks collapsed, and businesses closed up. We not there yet, but we getting there! 

You forgot to post the out of context JFK secret society speech. That would've really added to that nebulous garden variety conspiracy theory post above.
    Ipso wrote: »

Secret and invisible. Even the people in it don't know they're in it.

• Advertisement

Do you know who the Super Pacs are? The people who fund a politician career?

They are the real rulers, not the politicians. Military industrial complex in alliance with the Pentagon decides the foreign policy direction in Washington. They not elected but there wealth and power and influence allows them a seat at the table.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,977 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Jim is a true gent, met him at a few talks and always polite also know he helped someone out massively who has a health food business.
    One must remember he founded the Corrs and wrote most of the early songs so it's a very talented guy and put his neck out there disagreeing with the official story of 9/11 (which is nonsense)

He comes across as a fear-mongering moron

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    He comes across as a fear-mongering moron

Give it four weeks you see then if its fear- mongering :)

I think during the current frenzy we should be listening a lot more to intellectual pioneers such as Jim Corr and David Icke.

Both men are very familiar with histrionism, they have been studying the art of delivering objective information to theorists for years now. They are focused and have cold efficiency.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Give it four weeks you see then if its fear- mongering :)

Not about the the disease, no. But the turducken of a CT about martial law is fear mongering.

Not about the the disease, no. But the turducken of a CT about martial law is fear mongering.

Translation of Martial law.
    military government, involving the suspension of ordinary law.

That’s the existence we facing, more so the United States. US will choose a Chinese style method to battle the crisis. The US democracy will change, when the order given for the military to shut down states and block the roads in and out..  A curfew will happen!

China already a military style state,  was much easier for them to lock down Wuhan and 11 million people.

Translation of Martial law.
    military government, involving the suspension of ordinary law.

That’s the existence we facing, more so the United States. US will choose a Chinese style method to battle the crisis. The US democracy will change, when the order given for the military to shut down states and block the roads in and out..  A curfew will happen!

China already a military style state,  was much easier for them to lock down Wuhan and 11 million people.

In reality, it would mean soldiers helping out police in dealing with the crisis

In conspiracy land, it means the "NWO" turning everywhere into North Korea to realise their final solution

Slight difference

In reality, it would mean soldiers helping out police in dealing with the crisis

In conspiracy land, it means the "NWO" turning everywhere into North Korea to realise their final solution

Slight difference

New York City got closed down what do you think happens next? How do you manage millions of people? You have a fairy tale way of thinking about the world. What about the nutters who have guns?

New York City got closed down what do you think happens next? How do you manage millions of people?

Nothing. People are staying indoors mainly. Same as here. Theres nothing open. Whats the problem?
    You have a fairy tale way of thinking about the world.

lol
    What about the nutters who have guns?

320 million people, 400 million guns. So what?

You have a fairy tale way of thinking about the world.

lol

I was describing the difference between martial law and conspiracy theorist version of martial law

One is based on reality, the other is based on hysteria and nonsense

• Advertisement

New York City got closed down what do you think happens next? How do you manage millions of people? You have a fairy tale way of thinking about the world. What about the nutters who have guns?

I would hate to be the wrong race, creed or colour …. in the wrong place....at the wrong time.

Both David ( Ickey ) and Jim ( Coorsey ) have said they expect widespread rioting in the US once the vaccine rollout initiates. It will not be pretty although they expect the deliver of the vaccine to be coldly efficient.

Jim Corrs experience writing MOR pop songs makes him the perfect person to speak authoratively about vaccines and deep state politics.

The Nal wrote: »
    Jim Corrs experience writing MOR pop songs makes him the perfect person to speak authoratively about vaccines and deep state politics.

Cool, well when his grand predictions are exposed as fruitcake stuff after this crisis is sorted then his followers will definitely see him as the charlatan he is

Just kidding, they'll be even more strident he's "right" and he'll probably get more followers

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    I would hate to be the wrong race, creed or colour …. in the wrong place....at the wrong time.

Both David ( Ickey ) and Jim ( Coorsey ) have said they expect widespread rioting in the US once the vaccine rollout initiates. It will not be pretty although they expect the deliver of the vaccine to be coldly efficient.

The Americans have previously said they foresee no vaccine for at least 9 months or more. Once you close off cities to stop the spread of the disease. You will have rioting anyway because people will be out of work, and they have guns, and they will battle law enforcement when anger and frustration increase. Cities will be locked down.  Dohnjoe and Nal have a fairy tale vision this will all run smoothly and it be grand.. We not only dealing with a virus killing people here across the world, the world economy is also tanking to 1929 levels.  

Millions of Americans will have no salary, to feed their kids, and themselves. There social welfare is crap., so they're on their own, mostly. With all the militas in country, they likely kick up a fuss when they see police in military style uniform showing up not allowing them to move around as they like
    as before. I see lot of pain coming, but if Nal and Dohnjoe want to believe  is all fruit pies and flowers, i let them off with this thinking. Reality will kick in soon! 

TDohnjoe and Nal have a fairy tale vision this will all run smoothly and it be grand

Uhh no.

You need to read more carefully in future and not make up your own false assumptions.

Uhh no.

You need to read more carefully in future and not make up your own false assumptions.

You don't believe the world will change because of this crisis? yes or no.

Corr believe is the globalists will use the crisis to further their goals, least my take on it.. Personally I disagree somewhat with the term globalists because your then claim is large businesses are trying to harm themselves?. For me, that doesn't make whole of sense companies like Apple and Microsoft are looking to sink their shares to get a new world order?

You don't believe the world will change because of this crisis? yes or no.

Yes, there is (and will be) a significant impact from the virus

No, the "NWO" didn't cause it and won't be emerging to force us to work in underground sugar caves

Yes, there is (and will be) a significant impact from the virus

No, the "NWO" didn't cause it and won't be emerging to force us to work in underground sugar caves

We had the Nazi bloc 60 years ago- the NWO conspiracy, complementary to this line of thinking. Gerrman people,  human psyche, changed and they craved a one world government under Germany rule!

I do believe there is a covert group in the shadows that pulled off 9/11 and JFK murder. Who they are exactly, I Am unsure.  They might be fascists or international crime group, operating secretly for decades? For you i understand this is nonsense. 

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭rtron

Did anyone mention Tom Hanks and the Simpsons yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,661 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

rtron wrote: »
    Did anyone mention Tom Hanks and the Simpsons yet?

Did the Simpson’s predict this? I know about the Ebola prediction

Advertisement