Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronavirus

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,897 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

I do believe there is a covert group in the shadows that pulled off 9/11 and JFK murder. Who they are exactly, I Am unsure.   

People in nursing homes and with one foot in the grave judging by your beliefs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    People in nursing homes and with one foot in the grave judging by your beliefs

Deep Rabbit hole and this not a 9/11 thread. Former associates of Nazi party sponsored Mohammed Atta education in the 90s. His minders were German.. You find many fascist links to 9/11 Even JFK there is right wing fascist element.

Get ready

3000 near point drop today on the Dow. A stock market crash if it continues.

505892.png

10 to 12000 points, is a 2008 level crash
    Below that 1929 crash.

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭rtron

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    Did the Simpson’s predict this? I know about the Ebola prediction

No but in the movie there was a skit where Tom Hanks tells people about pollution (or something) because people do not believe their government.
    Then for the Corona virus Tom Hanks comes forward as one of the first high profile people with the virus.

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭leavingirl

Got a watsapp saying that symptoms disappear if you play "Shake the disease" loud and 3x in a row.

https://youtu.be/9KEu65eCfFo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,708 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

I do believe there is a covert group in the shadows that pulled off 9/11 and JFK murder. Who they are exactly, I Am unsure.  They might be fascists or international crime group, operating secretly for decades? For you i understand this is nonsense. 

For anybody, that is nonsense. You believe in covert international fascist criminals but you have no idea who they are.

Lol. Walter Mitty stuff.

The Nal wrote: »
    For anybody, that is nonsense. You believe in covert international fascist criminals but you have no idea who they are.

Lol. Walter Mitty stuff.

Yes, that’s my belief. 

Post-war Fascist/ Nazi network teamed up with an international network of bankers and criminals to do the 9/11 attack, and they likely the people who ordered the demolition of buildings. I also believe a rogue element inside the CIA and US Defence establishment went along with the plan.

You can trace the same criminal network involvement with the Iran- Contra affair. With large amounts of unchecked money used to combat communism in South America and elsewhere. Drug smuggling into the United States being allowed by the CIA! Clash of civilisations is the next step ie 9/11

I also even believe the Oklahoma bombing was a false flag. There was right wing fascists involved. They only caught one guy a US marine with CIA ties. We know other characters were never tracked down and caught by the US.

Fact is White House received threats to airforce one on 9/11, codes were received that only moles could have known. Thats why Bush went underground at US base on 9/11. Bush got a communication from that other level above to fall in line or else it get worse.

Yes, that’s my belief. 

Post-war Fascist/ Nazi network teamed up with an international network of bankers and criminals to do the 9/11 attack, and they likely the people who ordered the demolition of buildings. I also believe a rogue element inside the CIA and US Defence establishment went along with the plan.

You can trace the same criminal network involvement with the Iran- Contra affair. With large amounts of unchecked money used to combat communism in South America and elsewhere. Drug smuggling into the United States being allowed by the CIA! Clash of civilisations is the next step ie 9/11

I also even believe the Oklahoma bombing was a false flag. There was right wing fascists involved. They only caught one guy a US marine with CIA ties. We know other characters were never tracked down and caught by the US.

Fact is White House received threats to airforce one on 9/11, codes were received that only moles could have known. Thats why Bush went underground at US base on 9/11. Bush got a communication from that other level above to fall in line or else it get worse.

So this group Nazi fascist group is "rogue" but they give orders to the US president, how does that work?

Let me guess, there are Jews involved in this secret Nazi group?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

I think it is also worth mentioning that some of the more sinister elements of the Afghani Taliban have several Us connection via the Opium Trade. It is highly likely that these elements were involved in counter espionage before the US invasion post 911. These initial CIA networks were originally nurtured ironically via Italian American underground crime networks in the US and Italy. Most of the international heroin distributed by the mafia was grown on the opium fields of Afghanistan.

It is widely believed that the predominantly Sunni Taliban Heroin exporters had notions of protecting their Sunni cousins in Shia Iran. It is now widely accepted that the rapid spread of the Covid 19 virus in Iran is most certainly Mossad orchestrated, with cold efficiency.

Connections are often spurious at best, but it can be taken for granted that the Jewish and Italian mafia are closely aligned. Thus offering a connection with the Taliban and Mossad, as bizarre as that might sounds it is feasible given the French Connection and the common enemy in Iran. At this point it is highly likely that the Taliban were employed by Mossad to enable their evil plan, which has been carried out with cold efficiency.

So this group Nazi fascist group is "rogue" but they give orders to the US president, how does that work?

Let me guess, there are Jews involved in this secret Nazi group?

I believe 9/11 was a plot to take out the  US government authority and supplant it with a shadow one. Remember Flight 93 was likely heading to take out the Capitial building! We know more planes were ready to go on 9/11 with hijackers. 
     Bush was on the list to be removed. They made themselves known to Bush on 9/11, with a threat to take out airforce one!
     Bush pilot then took him to a secure location for his own safety. Mostly likely he was told what to do next  in following hours or else more attacks will come. See how the media rarely, if ever, covered the white house received classified codes on 9/11- it scratched from the record! There was mole or moles inside the government ( Al Qaeda had no access to classified defence codes)  

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

I believe 9/11 was a plot to take out the  US government authority and supplant it with a shadow one. Remember Flight 93 was likely heading to take out the Capitial building! We know more planes were ready to go on 9/11 with hijackers. 
     Bush was on the list to be removed. They made themselves known to Bush on 9/11, with a threat to take out airforce one!

Lol.
    So they planned to kill him, but then warned him so he could run and hide.

It seems this thread is now just a dump for whatever fantasy crosses people's minds or hear on facebook.

King Mob wrote: »
    Lol.

It seems this thread is now just a dump for whatever fantasy crosses people's minds or hear on facebook.

Airforce one was flying after leaving Florida. The White House received the code threats and warned airforce one pilots one to land now. Bush went missing for hours on 9/11 then. Media report later in day said the plane landed at US/ nuclear base. Whoever passed on codes had entry to the defence establishment network, that included nuclear codes.  The mole was not Al Qeada so work it out, Bush was persuaded to go along with the plan.

So 9/11 was a plot to kill the US president, with a plane, flying at the White House, that was their plan?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,518 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    I think it is also worth mentioning that some of the more sinister elements of the Afghani Taliban have several Us connection via the Opium Trade. It is highly likely that these elements were involved in counter espionage before the US invasion post 911. These initial CIA networks were originally nurtured ironically via Italian American underground crime networks in the US and Italy. Most of the international heroin distributed by the mafia was grown on the opium fields of Afghanistan.

It is widely believed that the predominantly Sunni Taliban Heroin exporters had notions of protecting their Sunni cousins in Shia Iran. It is now widely accepted that the rapid spread of the Covid 19 virus in Iran is most certainly Mossad orchestrated, with cold efficiency.

Connections are often spurious at best, but it can be taken for granted that the Jewish and Italian mafia are closely aligned. Thus offering a connection with the Taliban and Mossad, as bizarre as that might sounds it is feasible given the French Connection and the common enemy in Iran. At this point it is highly likely that the Taliban were employed by Mossad to enable their evil plan, which has been carried out with cold efficiency.

Accepted by whom? :confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Get ready

3000 near point drop today on the Dow. A stock market crash if it continues.

505892.png

10 to 12000 points, is a 2008 level crash
    Below that 1929 crash.

I think as the days go on it is becoming more likely that the "outbreak" is a sinister macro strategy by Wall Street to devalue the market to enable a " land grab" further down the line.

It is highly recognised and understood by leading scientists ( most of whom are connected to Mossad and the family generational family alliances of north America ) , will have been investing heavily in Gold while waiting for the seasonal demise of the Corona Virus. Once the Mediterranean countries announce dramatic decrease in viral contractions the panic will recede and the markets shall recover. This will also occur in southern US states. Average temperatures in these areas will begin escalating in a few weeks. as this happens the virus will dissipate and thus the panic associated with it.

It will be at this point that the Wall street coalitions will commence their " land grab" by selling their gold reserves for normal tradable commodities at a massive discount. They should increase their wealth by trillions, with cold efficiency.

See link for Gold value grapf, it has increased from $ 1,000 in January 2020 to $ 1,600 today. That is an increase of 60%.

https://www.bullionbypost.ie/gold-price/gold-price-history/

aud-usd-gold-price-chart.jpg

See link for Gold value grapf, it has increased from $ 1,000 in January 2020 to $ 1,600 today. That is an increase of 60%.

:)

Lol.

We not getting the whole truth from the media or the US government. Even a local newspaper in Florida on 12th- ran a story that middle eastern men showed up where Bush was staying early on 11th of Sep in Florida in a van with cameras. They were there to interview the president; they claim. The security secret service guard said you not on any list and he told contact a certain public relations office in Washington and he sends them away. Who were they? Why would they show up to meet Bush in the morning? of 9/11..

It fishy when Massoud was killed the same way by a fake TV crew https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmad_Shah_Massoud He got killed Sep 9th 2001

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Airforce one was flying after leaving Florida. The White House received the code threats and warned airforce one pilots one to land now. Bush went missing for hours on 9/11 then. Media report later in day said the plane landed at US/ nuclear base. Whoever passed on codes had entry to the defence establishment network, that included nuclear codes.  The mole was not Al Qeada so work it out, Bush was persuaded to go along with the plan.

Lol wait. So the plan was to kill Bush, but it turned out Bush was actually behind it all along!

Also, not sure what this has to do with corona virus...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,708 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Nope. No we don't know that.

Also, not sure what this has to do with corona virus...

The only link right now is Fort Detrick.

The Chinese allege that's where the virus may have came from.
    That's where bio- weaponised Anthrax was traced to, that caused a scare inside America one week after 9/11.

If the virus leak was intentional, then likely the same rogue outfit involved with 9/11. They did it before with the anthrax. I still undecided about the evidence, this was intentional act? I still think its possible/likely even an animal passed the virus to a chinese person in Wuhan.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Accepted by whom? :confused:

The tinfoil hat wearing mice hiding in their bunker full of cheese??

The only link right now is Fort Detrick.

The Chinese allege that's where the virus may have came from.
    That's where bio- weaponised Anthrax was traced to, that caused a scare inside America one week after 9/11.

If was leaking intentionally then likely the same rogue outfit. They did before with the anthrax. I still undecided about the evidence, this was intentional act? I still think its possible/likely even an animal passed the virus to a chinese person in Wuhan.

The virus could be a plot by a secret rogue Nazi group that murdered JFK and tried to murder the US president with a plane oorrrrrr it could have been transmitted from an animal like many viruses

Best to remain on the fence with those options

The virus could be a plot by a secret rogue Nazi group that murdered JFK and tried to murder the US president with a plane oorrrrrr it could have been transmitted from an animal like many viruses

Best to remain on the fence with those options

Well it's Conspiracy forum, subject matter leads to speculation. Lack of information from government is the reason, conspiracy theories exist! If we had all the info, there be no need to question the government version of the truth. Refusing to release JFK files unradacted in full is hardly going to make
    me trust them more will it? 60 year old event and still has national security concerns for the FBI and CIA ( why?) we not told. Just using this an example.

With the growth of flu deaths in America attributed to Vaping and all taking place in approximately the same timeframe as the virus broke out in China. You have to wonder. are two events associated? Right now, it just speculation I do think the Chinese are not crazy in thinking the infection may have been circulating elsewhere before Wuhan? China speculation is the disease was brought to them during the Wuhan war games in October 2019? Americans came there to be involved in the games. It not a awful theory.

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Clarence Boddiker

Serious, but I have no proof its true hence posting in the conspiracy forum. Heard staff in the boards office are infected and they have to shut down.

Well this didn't happen anyway!
    I've learned my lesson. No more posting rumours

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Clarence Boddiker

I think in a months time when 100s of thousands are without an income and possibly tens of thousands losing their homes to the banks, then we'll see the masses begin to get a bit conspiratorial.

I think as the days go on it is becoming more likely that the "outbreak" is a sinister macro strategy by Wall Street to devalue the market to enable a " land grab" further down the line.

It is highly recognised and understood by leading scientists ( most of whom are connected to Mossad and the family generational family alliances of north America ) , will have been investing heavily in Gold while waiting for the seasonal demise of the Corona Virus. Once the Mediterranean countries announce dramatic decrease in viral contractions the panic will recede and the markets shall recover. This will also occur in southern US states. Average temperatures in these areas will begin escalating in a few weeks. as this happens the virus will dissipate and thus the panic associated with it.

It will be at this point that the Wall street coalitions will commence their " land grab" by selling their gold reserves for normal tradable commodities at a massive discount. They should increase their wealth by trillions, with cold efficiency.

https://www.bullionbypost.ie/gold-price/gold-price-history/

aud-usd-gold-price-chart.jpg

FED pumped in 1.5 trillion already our organizing to do this soon. I saw this mentioned in the Wall Street journal recently. The money not going to the poor, we know that much. Somebody becoming rich from all this panic in the markets.
    And, still uncertain if this is a manufactured panic? In saying that, more likely to be true, if the virus surfaced in America first! We stuck in the speculation stage on that!.

I distrust the US will ever admit to their media, the vaping/flu deaths  are indeed covid-19 deaths.  Journalists demand health officials reexamine people who have recently died in the middle of last year, we may find out!

Well this didn't happen anyway!
    I've learned my lesson. No more posting rumours

I doubted because it's run on a server. If they stopped paying for the service that likely the only reason it go offline soon. Moderators are from different countries, so all of them getting sick at same time was unlikely :)

Well it's Conspiracy forum, subject matter leads to speculation. Lack of information from government is the reason, conspiracy theories exist!

Paranoia and over-active imaginations are the usual cause. And an obsession with blaming some higher power. You've literally just blamed "the government" for you making up imaginary plots, even though all the relevant information is right there. You just choose to either be ignorant of it or attack the facts that don't fit your personal fantasies.

Paranoia and over-active imaginations are the usual cause. And an obsession with blaming some higher power. You've literally just blamed "the government" for you making up imaginary plots, even though all the relevant information is right there. You just choose to either be ignorant of it or attack the facts that don't fit your personal fantasies.

I read down the list of lies that are known and if there more then a dozen you have a case for a cover up.

With 9/11 and JFK the lies released exceeds the twelve. 

NIST study alone, so many lies told about the building actual construction. Blind or ignorant to just accept its ok to remove construction elements from the building! And then pass off this study as an accurate representation of the building condition on 9/11. The fire has to remove those construction elements ( end of story)- you can’t just take them out and then run a FEA simulation and claim its accurate. 

• Advertisement

I think in a months time when 100s of thousands are without an income and possibly tens of thousands losing their homes to the banks, then we'll see the masses begin to get a bit conspiratorial.

Comments alone are fun to read!

They claiming google has turned off its censor filters, many items banned before, can now be read? I have not kept up to date on this, but I saw this on reddit.

http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/248543372

Quick google of 9/11 i seeing lot more conspiracy news that was blocked before, interesting. Why they turn it off?

Advertisement