Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronavirus

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,897 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

I read down the list of lies that are known and if there more then a dozen you have a case for a cover up.

With 9/11 and JFK the lies released exceeds the twelve. 

NIST study alone, so many lies told about the building actual construction. Blind or ignorant to just accept its ok to remove construction elements from the building! And then pass off this study as an accurate representation of the building condition on 9/11. The fire has to remove those construction elements ( end of story)- you can’t just take them out and then run a FEA simulation and claim its accurate. 

Really is an incredible coincidence that someone who has difficulty with the facts, also happens to believe some fantastical conspiracy without any facts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Really is an incredible coincidence that someone who has difficulty with the facts, also happens to believe some fantastical conspiracy without any facts

U9hl.gif

Youtube listings are changed also. Lots of 9/11 conspiracy video showing up on the first feed. How long will it last?

There at least 4 Jesse Ventura videos on 9/11 first try, all hidden before.

According to some conspiracy sites, all of these lockdowns are apparently part of a plan for governments to get "more control" over the people, they can't get enough of that control apparently, and any economic crisis from this is deliberate in an attempt to get cheap shares apparently

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Clarence Boddiker

Youtube listings are changed also. Lots of 9/11 conspiracy video showing up on the first feed. How long will it last?

There at least 4 Jesse Ventura videos on 9/11 first try, all hidden before.

I noticed this morning that the Youtube listings had changed..weird!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

According to some conspiracy sites, all of these lockdowns are apparently part of a plan for governments to get "more control" over the people, they can't get enough of that control apparently, and any economic crisis from this is deliberate in an attempt to get cheap shares apparently

Had the opposite been true and governments weren't doing what they are doing, then it would be a giant depopulation plot. The governments would be letting the virus run wild so they can seize power/put microchips in people/ make money etc. etc.

One wonders how much more control they need given how apparently they control enough to fake this whole event.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Can we keep the 9/11 conversation to the dedicated threads for that.

Just saw this. Trump calling it a Chinese virus on twitter, now this.

CBS reporter.
    https://twitter.com/weijia/status/1239923246801334283

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭leavingirl

Denmark has just passed a law making any future coronavirus vaccinations mandatory for the whole population. A few weeks ago at work I mentioned that this will be a consequence of all of the hysteria and I was called a tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorist lol.

A cruel and scary dystopia awaits. By all accounts the probable vaccine will be an RNA type, a very, very dangerous and untested vaccine.
    I would do jail time to avoid it.

https://www.thelocal.dk/20200313/denmark-passes-far-reaching-emergency-coronavirus-law

• Registered Users Posts: 12,708 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

leavingirl wrote: »

Thats fine by us. You can keep your diseases away from the rest of us in jail.

• Advertisement

Denmark has just passed a law making any future coronavirus vaccinations mandatory for the whole population. A few weeks ago at work I mentioned that this will be a consequence of all of the hysteria and I was called a tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorist lol.

A cruel and scary dystopia awaits. By all accounts the probable vaccine will be an RNA type, a very, very dangerous and untested vaccine.

https://www.thelocal.dk/20200313/denmark-passes-far-reaching-emergency-coronavirus-law

Notice how much the world changed in two months. 2020 is a wild moment in human history!
    I hope the world gets back quickly.. I do hope my predictions are wrong and some smart scientist makes a breakthrough with a vaccine and ends the chaos. No sane person is happy to see what now happening to families around the world. 

If all went back to normal next week, I be happy.  Hearing them saying a vaccine may take up to 6 to 9 months, I fear the worse.  I don’t think the economy can survive a shock like that for 9 months. We got 3 to 4 months max if that, when things really breakdown. 

You sound like a right little gay bastard

giphy.gif

Haha fantastic. Is there a proper source for this vaccine story?

Did anyone see Trump today talk about Pharma in Ireland. He has a list to bring them home?

1:54 minutes.

That's not looking good for the Irish economy, if they decided to shut up shop, and go home. If their business close down during a lockdown, what would they do Hmmm?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭mvl

seems to have been picked up by the media

https://www.irishtimes.com/business/health-pharma/trump-stance-on-pharmaceutical-production-could-hit-ireland-1.4205295

(don't have time to watch him for so long tbh...)

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Clarence Boddiker

Did anyone see Trump today talk about Pharma in Ireland. He has a list to bring them home?

1:54 minutes.

That's not looking good for the Irish economy, if they decided to shut up shop, and go home. If their business close down during a lockdown, what would they do Hmmm?

The Irish economy has always been on the thinnest of ice regarding Pharma/Multinationals. Imo its only a matter of time before they get offered a better deal in another country. Also practically everyone important in the Eu is calling for corporate tax harmonisation so its highly probable that this will happen.
    Ireland has put all its eggs in one basket and the normies will delude themselves that we're secure because we speak english! Everyone speaks English these days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Lonesomerhodes

Your at nothing trying to talk to these people just pooh pooh everything and everything governments do is for their benefit. They really are that naive and dumbed down.

Give ya an example

Varadkar said the elderly have to 'cocoon' stay looked up for least 4 months.
    No visits to dr, no hospital appointments, no sunlight, no social interaction etc.

Prisoners in effect leading to countless deaths and mass dehumanisation of the elderly, it also makes no sense whatsoever.

The real reason is the big boys don't want to pay their pensions so just let them die off.

Varadkars cutesy term cocooning will lead to countless deaths of the elderly.
    However most will see it as noble or kind to them.

Really shows the vast vast vast majority of people simply cannot think or question anything.

Your at nothing trying to talk to these people just pooh pooh everything and everything governments do is for their benefit. They really are that naive and dumbed down.

Give ya an example

No visits to dr, no hospital appointments, no sunlight, no social interaction etc.

Prisoners in effect leading to countless deaths and mass dehumanisation of the elderly, it also makes no sense whatsoever.

The real reason is the big boys don't want to pay their pensions so just let them die off.

Varadkars cutesy term cocooning will lead to countless deaths of the elderly.
    However most will see it as noble or kind to them.

Really shows the vast vast vast majority of people simply cannot think or question anything.

What is it with conspiracy loons and the same conten? Ive seen this video now from the same people over and over. Jim Corr etc.

You're like clones.

Also "no sunlight". lol.

Ive also yet to see another source for this Denmark law thats been passed.

You keep labeling people naive and dumb who don't adhere to your fringe world view. At the same time you've complained about being labelled yourself. It's hypocritical and contradictory.

Makes perfect sense. They are the most vulnerable to the disease, and obviously visits from grandchildren etc puts them at high risk. You have bizarrely twisting that to fit some absurd narrative in your head.

And there you go again.

The Nal wrote: »
    What is it with conspiracy loons and the same conten? Ive seen this video now from the same people over and over. Jim Corr etc.

You're like clones.

Also "no sunlight". lol.

Conten?. New invented word there or do you mean content?.

Perhaps because it's a Doctor pointing out facts on coronavirus?.

How do you get sunlight indoors?. :rolleyes:

Away with you now to fawn and drool all over Varadkar's speech when he's telling us 15,000 might get it (based on nothing; sheer fear mongering) and the elderly should be locked away like prisoners.

Fantastic isn't it, have you been tweeting how fantastic he is?.

Lad if you ever had an independent thought it would die of loneliness!.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,408 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

The Nal wrote: »

You're like clones.

Also "no sunlight". lol.

If you read the wiki page on that guy you can see why they love him.

You keep labeling people naive and dumb who don't adhere to your fringe world view. At the same time you've complained about being labelled yourself. It's hypocritical and contradictory.

Makes perfect sense. They are the most vulnerable to the disease, and obviously visits from grandchildren etc puts them at high risk. You have bizarrely twisting that to fit some absurd narrative in your head.

And there you go again.

You haven't a clue what my World view is so how can I condemn folk for not adhering to it.

I call people naive for believing everything governments tell them. They have no reason to tell us the truth. You have a mind to use it.

It's painfully obvious you the Nal and few others simply here to troll. Won't discuss not one topic brought up and keep going on with stupid nonsense like tin foil hat or something else equally stupid.
    Like I pointed out be like me calling everyone who believes the official narrative braindead sheep all day long.
    Doesn't benefit anyone

If it was any other topic on this you be asked to keep it on track.

To those that have functioning minds (or at least 2 braincells switched on!)

London real is doing a serious of talks with speakers on the Coronavirus/New World Order. Like London real, interviewer actually is an grown adult who listens to alternative views and let's people speak.

Starting from 4.30pm today.

I call people naive for believing everything governments tell them. They have no reason to tell us the truth. You have a mind to use it.

You seem to have this personal view that the government are these cartoonishly evil villains who are abusing this current crisis to implement bizarre fiendish plans. You clearly have contempt for people who don't swallow this view of yours, branding them "braindead".

I'm not sure on what level you've rationalised in your mind that Leo Varadkar has "it in" for older and more vulnerable people apart from taking common sense and necessary steps to protect them from the virus.

Conten?. New invented word there or do you mean content?.

"Looked up". New invented phrase there?

See. Its easy to be embarrassingly childish.
    How do you get sunlight indoors?. :rolleyes:

In the garden.

Away with you now to fawn and drool all over Varadkar's speech when he's telling us 15,000 might get it (based on nothing; sheer fear mongering) and the elderly should be locked away like prisoners.

Fantastic isn't it, have you been tweeting how fantastic he is?.

Lad if you ever had an independent thought it would die of loneliness!.

You didn't know who this doctor guy was until last night when Jim Corr told you to watch the video. A real sheep. Just in a smaller herd.
    You seem to have this personal view that the government are these cartoonishly evil villains who are abusing this current crisis to implement bizarre fiendish plans. You clearly have contempt for people who don't swallow this view of yours, branding them "braindead".

I'm not sure on what level you've rationalised in your mind that Leo Varadkar has "it in" for older and more vulnerable people apart from taking common sense and necessary steps to protect them from the virus.

I think its something to do with killing as many old people as possible to claw back money on state pensions and to use this money to create a globalist new world order.

lol.

How is being locked up going to benefit them?.

let's say they have it, you think Doctors that are flat out can call out to them?.

Like balls they will.

He's doing what the big boys want.

Big boys include the usual suspects, Bill Gates, Rothschilds, and others.

They in your Worldview I'd imagine deeply care about you and all their billions came from virtue and hugging kittens!.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

I think the overall strategy of attempting to decimate the elderly cannot be ignored. Death rates for the over 80's are touching 50-60% currently. The virus is killing 36% of Italians between 70-80, the figures in Spain are not as bad, but not far off.

It is a massive relief to global pension funds which have been top heavy and poorly elasticated for over 20 years now.

It is a coldly efficient fact.

I find the outbreak in Iran the most compelling element to the current crisis. That just cannot be a fluke?

What I am most confused about is why China have elected to not update the world with their current figures? The figure of 80k has not grown in weeks, what is going on there? Furthermore, given the way the virus spread through northern Italy ( during the ski season), the outbreak seems more sinister than ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,408 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    I think the overall strategy of attempting to decimate the elderly cannot be ignored. Death rates for the over 80's are touching 50-60% currently. The virus is killing 36% of Italians between 70-80, the figures in Spain are not as bad, but not far off.

It is a massive relief to global pension funds which have been top heavy and poorly elasticated for over 20 years now.

I find the outbreak in Iran the most compelling element to the current crisis. That just cannot be a fluke?

What I am most confused about is why China have elected to not update the world with their current figures? The figure of 80k has not grown in weeks, what is going on there? Furthermore, given the way the virus spread through northern Italy ( during the ski season), the outbreak seems more sinister than ever.

you are ascribing motives to a virus. The only motive a virus has is to replicate itself. The best way to ensure that old people are not wiped out is to make sure they dont catch this virus in the first place. In the absence of a vaccine the best way to ensure that is to minimise contact with potential vectors of the virus. Somehow that is being taken by the usual suspects as a strategy to solve the pension crisis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭s7ryf3925pivug

IAMAMORON wrote: »

Old people are generally more susceptible to disease. No reason to over-analyse that.

China is an authoritarian state which was able to contain the virus to reduce its spread to less than one person per person infected by enacting extraordinary measures. Therefore it is in decline there. This approach has been copied by other countries, however it is not easy to implement in a democracy where people expect a level of liberty.

It is possible their figures are massaged, but there is enough visibility to believe that the disease is genuinely in decline there.

I don't see political benefit to its presence in Iran. This sort of situation makes people more open to authoritarian governments. It would not lead to regime change there. I don't know why it is so bad there. However they probably were slow to acknowledge its presence until it was a big problem. Also I've read that men traditionally greet each other by kissing.

• Advertisement

How is being locked up going to benefit them?.

They aren't being "locked up" or whatever twist you are trying to put on this

Here's the part of the speech concerning the elderly and vulernable below, if you have decided to translate that into something else, cool, but no need to berate other people for not accepting your fringe interpretations
    "At a certain point we will advise the elderly and people who have a long-term illness to stay at home for several weeks. We are putting in place the systems to ensure that if you are one of them, you will have food, supplies and are checked on.

We call this “cocooning” and it will save many lives, particularly the most vulnerable, the most precious in our society.

It’s going to be very difficult to stay apart from our loved ones.

Most grandparents just want to give their grandkids a hug and a kiss – but as hard as this is, we need to keep our physical distance to stop the virus.

Technology can help – check in with your loved ones on Skype or Facetime and promise them you’ll see them again soon.

We’ve already seen our fantastic community spirit spring into action.

Phone your neighbours, see if they need help, and make sure those who are living alone are not left alone.
    "

Advertisement