Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronavirus

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

you are ascribing motives to a virus. The only motive a virus has is to replicate itself. The best way to ensure that old people are not wiped out is to make sure they dont catch this virus in the first place. In the absence of a vaccine the best way to ensure that is to minimise contact with potential vectors of the virus. Somehow that is being taken by the usual suspects as a strategy to solve the pension crisis.

No vaccine has been developed?

The insinuation is that the virus is man made and deliberately planted in China, Iran and possibly Italy. The purpose is to wipe out the elderly population of Europe with cold efficiency, they are the most expensive pension payees on the planet.

Pension funds in the developed world have developed into glorified Ponzi schemes. In the 50's, 60's and 70's they worked seamlessly as the majority of members were paying into the schemes. However since the 90's these people have been retiring. When the schemes were initially actuarially assessed, it was conceived that people would live maybe 10-15 years after they retire. All the schemes were built on this premise. However in reality with advances in healthcare people are now living an extra 10-15 years, this is crippling the pension funds. As is stands there are pensioners alive who added 40 years of premium to a scheme and may have taking 30 years out... ( someone who worked 40 years form 18-58 and is now 88 years old, this happens). The pension funds were never built for this.

A virus which does not affect the young but kills over a 1/3 of pensioners solves this problem, with cold efficiency.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,977 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

IAMAMORON wrote: »

The insinuation is that the virus is man made and deliberately planted in China, Iran and possibly Italy. The purpose is to wipe out the elderly population of Europe with cold efficiency, they are the most expensive pension payees on the planet.

Pension funds in the developed world have developed into glorified Ponzi schemes. In the 50's, 60's and 70's they worked seamlessly as the majority of members were paying into the schemes. However since the 90's these people have been retiring. When the schemes were initially actuarially assessed, it was conceived that people would live maybe 10-15 years after they retire. All the schemes were built on this premise. However in reality with advances in healthcare people are now living an extra 10-15 years, this is crippling the pension funds. As is stands there are pensioners alive who added 40 years of premium to a scheme and may have taking 30 years out... ( someone who worked 40 years form 18-58 and is now 88 years old, this happens). The pension funds were never built for this.

A virus which does not affect the young but kills over a 1/3 of pensioners solves this problem, with cold efficiency.

To play along: Why would this be a problem for politicians, they get paid a salary regardless of how much pensions cost the taxpayers..

Also, many politicians are over 60 themselves, and many have friends/relatives/family who are in the vulnerable category, why would they take part in creating a virus that affects them..

And who agreed on this and how, did they all meet up in a hollowed out volcano somewhere?

Once you can address those, I'd say the theory is rock solid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

California shoppers! That huge queue to wait for food!

https://twitter.com/samstein/status/1240008101677457411

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

If they wanted to kill off the elderly.... Why isolate anyone? The fastest way would be to just do nothing, then the elderly would get the virus and die.

Your logic of isolation too kill them off makes zero sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,428 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Hence why i said "in the absence of a vaccine"

so they (whoever the **** they are) create a virus that targets the elderly and release it in china first so the rest of the world has a head start on containing it. And then they release it in Iran for some reason. and then they focus attention on Italy for some other reason. do you actually read back your own posts before hitting "submit reply"?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,786 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

What a bunch of losers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

I see trump and the Chinese are at it again. Trump saying it's s Chinese virus and the Chinese saying it was American agents who released it in China
    I assume they're trade deal is up in flames.

https://twitter.com/samstein/status/1240008101677457411

that is nearly as long as the queue for buying guns.

Hence why i said "in the absence of a vaccine"

so they (whoever the **** they are) create a virus that targets the elderly and release it in china first so the rest of the world has a head start on containing it. And then they release it in Iran for some reason. and then they focus attention on Italy for some other reason. do you actually read back your own posts before hitting "submit reply"?

Yes absolutely. The virus was planted in China deliberately, Wuhan is internationally recognised as having a bio-weapons development site. Wuhan is being used as a "blame hound" and a smoke screen by the conspirators. There are heavy connections in the Italian fashion and rag trade with Wuhan, hence the spread to Italy. Given Mossad involvement the Iranian outbreak is self explanatory.

But the main prize is Europe. A German outbreak is too obvious, but the ski slopes of Northern Italy are the perfect environment to spread from, especially as Skiing as a leisure pursuit is more popular with wealthier people. As a winter tourist destination it allows the spread to all corners of Europe. This is the very demographic that have sizeable and expensive pensions, they also live longer ( under normal circumstances). The contagion strategy is being executed with cold efficiency.

EyesClosed wrote: »
    If they wanted to kill off the elderly.... Why isolate anyone? The fastest way would be to just do nothing, then the elderly would get the virus and die.

To be fair none of it makes any sense.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Clarence Boddiker

EyesClosed wrote: »

Its interesting that quite a lot of people over on the main Corona thread clearly believe that the UK, through their strategy, want to finish off/cull the elderly. It seems to be a fairly mainstream opinion there.

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    To play along: Why would this be a problem for politicians, they get paid a salary regardless of how much pensions cost the taxpayers..

Also, many politicians are over 60 themselves, and many have friends/relatives/family who are in the vulnerable category, why would they take part in creating a virus that affects them..

And who agreed on this and how, did they all meet up in a hollowed out volcano somewhere?

Once you can address those, I'd say the theory is rock solid

The conspirators are not governments. They are the global pension funds themselves. It could be a handful of wealthy individuals who have seized the opportunity. I alluded my suspicions as to the perpetrators earlier in this thread.

Its interesting that quite a lot of people over on the main Corona thread clearly believe that the UK, through their strategy, want to finish off/cull the elderly. It seems to be a fairly mainstream opinion there.

The other thread is garbage, stop reading it. This is where all the facts are.

The anti UK sentiment is merely touching the edges of the conspiracy. This is a private land grab by some of the wealthiest individuals on the planet. Some government institutions are being used( ie Mossad ), but the strategy was developed by a handful of concerned individuals, with cold efficiency.

This is not a Brit bashing exercise. It is a much bigger picture.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,977 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

The conspirators are not governments. They are the global pension funds themselves. It could be a handful of wealthy individuals who have seized the opportunity. I alluded my suspicions as to the perpetrators earlier in this thread.

Pension fund administrators keeping the cash payout for themselves just doesn't have the same kick to it. The guv'mint has to be involved somehow..

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Pension fund administrators keeping the cash payout for themselves just doesn't have the same kick to it. The guv'mint has to be involved somehow..

I think their agencies are heavily involved, but in a vicarious form.

I would not underestimate the power of the individuals who are in control of the global pension liability. They would have connections with leading officers of the G8. It does not take much imagination.

Astonishing that the firing of the UK Finance minister went unnoticed. The Patel bullying rumours were a complete red herring imo. Total smoke screen delivered with cold efficiency.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,550 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

The other thread is garbage, stop reading it. This is where all the facts are.

The anti UK sentiment is merely touching the edges of the conspiracy. This is a private land grab by some of the wealthiest individuals on the planet. Some government institutions are being used( ie Mossad ), but the strategy was developed by a handful of concerned individuals, with cold efficiency.

This is not a Brit bashing exercise. It is a much bigger picture.

And yet you haven't posted one fact, just theories and crazy ideas.

And yet you haven't posted one fact, just theories and crazy ideas.

It is extremely difficult to post facts in the midst of this conspiracy. Who would possibly admit to such an evil plan, which is being delivered with cold efficiency?

It is obvious what dark hands are behind this.

It is extremely difficult to post facts in the midst of this conspiracy. Who would possibly admit to such an evil plan, which is being delivered with cold efficiency?

It is obvious what dark hands are behind this.

So no facts, just conjecture?

So no facts, just conjecture?

The facts of this conspiracy are obvious. 203,612 contracted globally. 8,229 deaths and 82,866 recoveries.

The long term effects are currently difficult to perceive.

The facts of this conspiracy are obvious. 203,612 contracted globally. 8,229 deaths and 82,866 recoveries.

The long term effects are currently difficult to perceive.

Yes those are verifiable facts.

But your claims is deep state/Mossad/shady characters releasing this on purpose are not facts they are just rumours.

• Advertisement

Yes those are verifiable facts.

But your claims is deep state/Mossad/shady characters releasing this on purpose are not facts they are just rumours.

Is a 60% increase in Gold prices a rumour?

Is a 60% increase in Gold prices a rumour?

Ok let's try a different approach, can you provide EVIDENCE to back up your claims? This will take them out of the rumour grouping into the fact grouping. If you cannot provide evidence for your wild claims then why would I or anyone else take you seriously?

Ok let's try a different approach, can you provide EVIDENCE to back up your claims? This will take them out of the rumour grouping into the fact grouping. If you cannot provide evidence for your wild claims then why would I or anyone else take you seriously?

there is also the slight issue of insurance companies carrying out this strategy that has wiped world stock prices and will probably lead to a recession. Not exactly something that any insurance company would be keen on.

Of course.:rolleyes:

I am sure I can look up the New York stock exchange and request the minutes of the meetings and the meeting agenda....

Are you really saying that there is documentary evidence of this conspiracy?

Of course.:rolleyes:

I am sure I can look up the New York stock exchange and request the minutes of the meetings and the meeting agenda....

Are you really saying that there is documentary evidence of this conspiracy?

So you finally admit that all you can make is wild claims/accusations with not a shred of evidence to back it up. Cheers for that.

So you finally admit that all you can make is wild claims/accusations with not a shred of evidence to back it up. Cheers for that.

With cold efficiency.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

I see trump and the Chinese are at it again. Trump saying it's s Chinese virus and the Chinese saying it was American agents who released it in China
    I assume they're trade deal is up in flames.

The Chinese position is the US spread the infection in Oct- Nov time in Wuhan and the earliest time China acknowledged this new flu like disease in their country was Dec. The virus had an incubation period of up 14 to 21 days.  It is around Nov the virus was spread in Wuhan ( Chinese logic)

China held the Wuhan World Military war games early Oct, and all finished up late Oct 2019.  So this fake somebody, with the US military team in China at this time, released the virus?  It’s a Hollywood movie script and China word against the United States

I find it interesting there was a higher declared surge of Flu deaths reported from the CDC after the summer in the United States.The Chinese may not be just blowing hot air to cover up their own mistakes? With the current climate Trump calling it a Chinese virus, I don’t think  the will is there to find out the truth was Covid-19 a US disease?

I’m neutral the virus was devised to wipe out old people. That’s an argument at best and can’t be confirmed. I am still open this virus was designed and leaked out for a purpose. Only patient zero can identify the purpose.

With cold efficiency.

You're the one making ridiculous unfounded claims without a shred of evidence to back them up. Honestly......you just look silly at this stage.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Lonesomerhodes

David Icke on at 4.30pm on London Real.

https://londonreal.tv/

Que all the folk in like a shot lizard man all this crap, tin foil hat etc etc ad finitum

but his research on 9/11 was second to none and was the first to say Jimmy Saville was a paedo in one of his books 25 year ago.

Advertisement