Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronavirus

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Is a 60% increase in Gold prices a rumour?

FED pumping 1.5 trillion of reserve cash to help the investors who speculate with stocks. The media will fall over themselves thinking it great when Trump offers working people 1000 dollars and food!

1.5 trillion dollars could feed 360 million Americans for years and years. FED just uplifting a corrupt global financial system that only cares about the rich. 0 interest rate by the FED means they pay less to service a debt.

The bank liquidating supports are no longer an issue ( FED said they don’t need cash reserves for a rainy day! This was caused the bank crisis in 2008. Banks can now borrow more, lend out more again and the loans can end up as junk status.  Do you honestly believe Banks will make smart decisions with all this free money handed over? The robbing ordinary people again and nobody seems to notice. Future looks bleak when you give banks free cash..

• Registered Users Posts: 17,892 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

David Icke

Another complete lunatic, a pattern is emerging here

David Icke on at 4.30pm on London Real.

https://londonreal.tv/

Que all the folk in like a shot lizard man all this crap, tin foil hat etc etc ad finitum

but his research on 9/11 was second to none and was the first to say Jimmy Saville was a paedo in one of his books 25 year ago.

MOD told us to end 9/11 talk.

I just say this David Icke has no credibility. Most of what he wrote in his book from looking at preview was written by other researchers before. All the good work was completed 5 years ago and AE911 and others are doing the best work on the topic. You don't need a 9/11 book, all the info online for free to read.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Good work, lol

I think their agencies are heavily involved, but in a vicarious form.

I would not underestimate the power of the individuals who are in control of the global pension liability. They would have connections with leading officers of the G8. It does not take much imagination.

Astonishing that the firing of the UK Finance minister went unnoticed. The Patel bullying rumours were a complete red herring imo. Total smoke screen delivered with cold efficiency.

Why is nobody talking about is China figures? Has the virus a short shelf life? If China reporting is accurate, they cut the virus spread down to zero.

I don't believe Europe proactive enough if the Chinese model is working? You have clusters in some regions of Ireland and no lockdown in those areas to stop the spread. Europe in panic mode, but the Chinese seem to have done the right thing looking in from outside?

We just waiting for the surge when it could be fixed now with a 7 to 8 weeks of
    of short term lockdown measures. Two months of pain, is better then 9 months of crazyness.

The other thread, people are fallling over themselves FG great in their response. Jesus only a few weeks there was no virus in Ireland and was obvious to anyone with a brain the virus was going end up in Ireland by way of travel. Stupid leaders saying we must follow WHO advice and we can't shut down travel. That decision is why we here now!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Lonesomerhodes

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Another complete lunatic, a pattern is emerging here

Takes one to know one.

He's off a good few things I think but right on certain things, but a man of integrity and balls. 99.9% of people wouldn't keep going in the face of the ridicule he has got in his life and early 90's.
    People are weak willed and often will break with a stupid facebook post.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,408 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Takes one to know one.

He's off a good few things I think but right on certain things, but a man of integrity and balls. 99.9% of people wouldn't keep going in the face of the ridicule he has got in his life and early 90's.

they would if they were earning as much as he was.

506111.png

Supply lines are cut, unemployment increasing, and businesses can't borrow if they're shut. FED is in panic mode, trying to relief the stress, and just wishful thinking on their part.

We in very different stage to 2008. There demand decreased. Here supply shutting down and thats far worse!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,708 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Takes one to know one.

"Icke claims the first reptilian-human breeding programmes took place 200,000–300,000 years ago (perhaps creating Adam)".

3XiKMch.gif

You're trolling with this Icke stuff right? For laughs like.

they would if they were earning as much as he was.

I always laugh at the money thing. Basically any researcher would earn more money doing anything else. Little to no one makes money from it.

People always rattle on oh they in it for the money not knowing how stupid it is, maybe 5 people in the World making a living from it David be one and he's hardly living it up

If he was in it for the money wouldn't live in a tiny flat and drive a 10 year old Mazda. My VW is newer!.
    I'd say your place least twice the size!.
    :rolleyes:

Go on though live in your fantasy he lives in a 40 bedroom mansion made of gold and drives a Bentley.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,708 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

I always laugh at the money thing. Basically any researcher would earn more money doing anything else. Little to no one makes money from it.

People always rattle on oh they in it for the money not knowing how stupid it is, maybe 5 people in the World making a living from it David be one and he's hardly living it up

If he was in it for the money wouldn't live in a tiny flat and drive a 10 year old Mazda. My VW is newer!.

Go on though live in your fantasy he lives in a 40 bedroom mansion made of gold and drives a Bentley.

Who cares, hes a moron and should be ignored. What does this have to do with the Coronavirus?

He's off a good few things

Yeah, but he gets a "pass" because your fringe views temporarily overlap with his.

He's tapped into a fairly lucrative market, so whether he's playing you all or not, these types of individuals constantly make predictions, when they are wrong their followers just ignore it, but the one time they are right, they are hailed as some sort of "prophet"

So, can't wait to see what enlightened stuff he's going to come up with for Covid19. Don't forget to donate on his website, to check out his collection of books or visit the shop section.

The Nal wrote: »
    Who cares, hes a moron and should be ignored. What does this have to do with the Coronavirus?

I mentioned he's speaking to Brian Rose of London real today on Coronavirus that's what it's got to do with Corona.

If he's to be ignored why you spend you free time commenting on a post about him?.

You aren't a fan of logic pal eh?!.

Way to go ignoring:rolleyes:.

If he was in it for the money wouldn't live in a tiny flat and drive a 10 year old Honda.

]

He claimed to be the son of god on Terry Wogan. Terry Wogan response was funny, but true! If you claiming to be Jesus in a tracksuit, proof needed ;)

he is rolling in it and he is playing you like the fool think the rest of us are. YOu can go see him in Manchester at the end of the year. Cheapest ticket is £35 or you can buy a VIP ticket for the up the front for only £65.

he is rolling in it and he is playing you like the fool think the rest of us are. YOu can go see him in Manchester at the end of the year. Cheapest ticket is £35 or you can buy a VIP ticket for the up the front for only £65.

The man hasn't got one cent of my money.

I don't get people upset over someone charging money for their services.
    It's quite literally the stupidest argument ever. Everyone on Earth does!. You telling me you volunteer is it?. I don't care if he gets €100,000 a ticket. None of my business!.

It's quite literally the stupidest argument ever. Everyone on Earth does!. You telling me you volunteer is it?. I don't care if he gets €100,000 a ticket. None of my business!.

Well he might not have 1 cent of your money but he has made plenty from gullible fools. It seems to be a common thread with you where people peddling snake oil is just something to be ignored. and you think we are the fools.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Here's a mad thought. Maybe he's making it all up to earn some easy money...

King Mob wrote: »
    Here's a mad thought. Maybe he's making it all up to earn some easy money...

you mean the stuff about the queen being a shapeshifting alien isn't true? how very disappointing.

You're placing stock in a man who believes shape-shifting reptilians run the world, at the same time you're telling others here that they don't have two brain cells to rub together..

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Ickey is a solid theorist however.

There is not a shred of evidence to disprove the reptilian conspiracy.

It is highly plausible that the reptiles have much longer lifespans, this would allow them to "mask" their existence.

Some posters are far too dismissive of some theories. It is too easy to criticize. Ickey has been proven correct in many theories before. It is only since in the last 20 years that theorists have begun to fathom his beliefs, his concepts are gaining more and more traction.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,517 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

It is highly plausible that the reptiles have much longer lifespans, this would allow them to "mask" their existence.

Some posters are far too dismissive of some theories. It is too easy to criticize. Ickey has been proven correct in many theories before. It is only since in the last 20 years that theorists have begun to fathom his beliefs, his concepts are gaining more and more traction.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Remember earlier in the thread when us mean old skeptics were getting moaned at for comparing the corona virus conspiracy theories with the crazy off the wall ones...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,312 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

User name checks out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭str8talkingguy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnlT3rPNUp0&t=30s

Whats anyone think of this,guy is a reputable source.

A reputable source of what? he doesn't present any facts. He asks a lot of questions, and they are reasonable questions, as if he is the first to think of them. Given the access he probably has as a politician he should have tried to look for answers before posting this video which really contributes nothing. I see nothing that indicates that he has looked for answers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭str8talkingguy

A reputable source of what? he doesn't present any facts. He asks a lot of questions, and they are reasonable questions, as if he is the first to think of them. Given the access he probably has as a politician he should have tried to look for answers before posting this video which really contributes nothing. I see nothing that indicates that he has looked for answers.

Hes a pulmonologist,who has studied viruses,did you even watch the video?

He isn't asking any questions he already knows whats going on,and is informing people that have the brainpower and are willing to listen,but Leo says the bill is going to be enormous lol.

Fact-checked here (translate this into English)

https://correctiv.org/faktencheck/hintergrund/2020/03/18/coronavirus-warum-die-aussagen-von-wolfgang-wodarg-wenig-mit-wissenschaft-zu-tun-haben

TLDR: He's one scientist (he's also a politician) making dubious claims about a wide body of scientists around the world

He has a history of this:
    It is not the first time that Wodarg senses financial interests behind measures against an illness. Ten years ago , as a member of the Council of Europe, he criticized the World Health Agency's response to the H1N1 virus. At that time, the so-called swine flu was declared a pandemic. Critics like Wodarg thought that was wrong. They suspected that this was in the interests of the pharmaceutical industry so that it could make money from vaccinations.

The WHO announced in August 2010 that the pandemic had resulted in over 18,000 deaths .

On the Transparency International website , Wodarg speaks of "companies that invent epidemics to make profit out of fear".

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

I don't believe that the virus is harmless or is in any way being exaggerated.

The cold efficiency with which the strategy has been implemented by the conspirators is there for all theorists to see. They are attempting to shave the pension liability whilst also seizing the opportunity to purchase rival shares at heavily discounted prices.

This conspiracy has many levels

Level 1

Consisting of the " top tier" and the intellectual mastermind of the conspiracy. This group consists of the major stakeholders of the international pension funds. These funds were poorly elasticated and have been leaking funds by the billion for the last 10-15 years. At some point in the last 3-4 years the conspirators decided enough is enough and implemented their evil plan, with cold efficiency.

Level 2

Consists of the vicarious and ancillary elements of the conspiracy. Including Governments ( the entire G20) and their relative agencies. This level also consists of the privateering Gold merchants who are enshrined in the Global Gold market. It is in the economic transfer of this commodity that the main profits shall be isolated, trillions of dollars toward the speculators. Also consumed within level 2 are the sinister government agencies who have enabled the development and procurement of the virus.

Level 3

Consists of the victims of the evil plan, delivered with cold efficiency by the conspirators. The global economy has been forced to shut down, thus enabling the collapse in the stock market. It is at this level where the plan is evident and prima facia.

Level 4

The developing world who have been so far overlooked. Remarkably the virus has had minimum impact in these countries. Only 151 cases in India, one of the most under-sanitised region on the planet with a population exceeding 1 billion persons?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,517 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

I don't believe that the virus is harmless or is in any way being exaggerated.

The cold efficiency with which the strategy has been implemented by the conspirators is there for all theorists to see. They are attempting to shave the pension liability whilst also seizing the opportunity to purchase rival shares at heavily discounted prices.

This conspiracy has many levels

Level 1

Consisting of the " top tier" and the intellectual mastermind of the conspiracy. This group consists of the major stakeholders of the international pension funds. These funds were poorly elasticated and have been leaking funds by the billion for the last 10-15 years. At some point in the last 3-4 years the conspirators decided enough is enough and implemented their evil plan, with cold efficiency.

Level 2

Consists of the vicarious and ancillary elements of the conspiracy. Including Governments ( the entire G20) and their relative agencies. This level also consists of the privateering Gold merchants who are enshrined in the Global Gold market. It is in the economic transfer of this commodity that the main profits shall be isolated, trillions of dollars toward the speculators. Also consumed within level 2 are the sinister government agencies who have enabled the development and procurement of the virus.

Level 3

Consists of the victims of the evil plan, delivered with cold efficiency by the conspirators. The global economy has been forced to shut down, thus enabling the collapse in the stock market. It is at this level where the plan is evident and prima facia.

Level 4

The developing world who have been so far overlooked. Remarkably the virus has had minimum impact in these countries. Only 151 cases in India, one of the most under-sanitised region on the planet with a population exceeding 1 billion persons?

Orrrrr... and bear with me on this one.

A virus mutated and caught everyone off guard.

I know which one sounds more plausible to me

Advertisement