Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronavirus

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Orrrrr... and bear with me on this one.

A virus mutated and caught everyone off guard.

I know which one sounds more plausible to me

No, this is a lot more sinister.

It is far too lazy to assume otherwise.

It is unfolding before your eyes.... with cold efficiency.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,517 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    No, this is a lot more sinister.

It is far too lazy to assume otherwise.

It is unfolding before your eyes.... with cold efficiency.

Constantly using these words doesn't make it sound anymore plausible you know.

Your little plot line above does sound very scary but that's all it is, a plot line to a shìt B rated movie starring Steven Seagal, straight to dvd, doesn't even see the box office.

Constantly using these words doesn't make it sound anymore plausible you know.

Your little plot line above does sound very scary but that's all it is, a plot line to a shìt B rated movie starring Steven Seagal, straight to dvd, doesn't even see the box office.

I suggest you start self isolating, with cold efficiency.

musicartsculture_movies2-1-5952858602a347cb.jpg?cb=1569451800

I suggest you start self isolating, with cold efficiency.

musicartsculture_movies2-1-5952858602a347cb.jpg?cb=1569451800

Feeling fine here kiddo, no panic in the Timberrrrrrrr household

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

There is not a shred of evidence to disprove the reptilian conspiracy.

It is highly plausible that the reptiles have much longer lifespans, this would allow them to "mask" their existence.

How would they mask themselves? They be biologically different to human beings in every way? I genuinely curious about the conspiracy that David Icke promotes. When did it all start?

• Advertisement

How would they mask themselves? They be biologically different to human beings in every way? I genuinely curious about the conspiracy that David Icke promotes. When did it all start?

Erm...do you not remember V ???

Erm...do you not remember V ???

There aliens then not humans? Is that Icke theory they are hiding amongst us in disguise?

I am not aware or fully indulged in their genealogy or their biological makeup. But I would imagine that given the clandestine nature of their lives on Earth they would be attempting to cover up their existence, for self preservation reasons alone.

Without such mechanisms for social camouflage their lives could be in great danger if their existence was uncovered and recognised. This is the reason why most discoveries of Alien life forms are covered up. It is possible that scientists are aware of their existence and yet have elected to protect them from any malicious scrutiny. It may be safer to observe them rather than expose them.

There aliens then not humans? Is that Icke theory they are hiding amongst us in disguise?

Fùcked if I know, you tell me? I don't believe a word he says.

I think comprehending a simplistic version of a reptile living underneath some sort of synthetic human skin is toooo far fetched and highly implausible.

It is easier to believe that the aliens have a chameleon like genealogy which is able to successfully mimic human form.

But I would have a heavy level of skepticism concerning the existence of such reptilian life forms. I reckon it is complete bollocks if I am being honest.

But we cannot prove for certain it isn't.

• Advertisement

I am not aware or fully indulged in their genealogy or their biological makeup. But I would imagine that given the clandestine nature of their lives on Earth they would be attempting to cover up their existence, for self preservation reasons alone.

Without such mechanisms for social camouflage their lives could be in great danger if their existence was uncovered and recognised. This is the reason why most discoveries of Alien life forms are covered up. It is possible that scientists are aware of their existence and yet have elected to protect them from any malicious scrutiny. It may be safer to observe them rather than expose them.

Alien contact must likely has already taken place this century. The US airforce and navy has often observed and followed flying objects that defy accepted physics in our skies. We have official authorities now, acknowledging the UFO experience is real. So that stigma is no longer there people who believe in aliens and ufos are tinfoil hat people.

Icke does need to provide proof when he telling hundreds of people online the reptilians aliens are the real custodians of the world? At that stage you have to ask where your proof Mr Icke? 

I have always maintained the earth history is more complicated than we know., I feel there was likely previous civilisations on this earth that got wiped out by asteroids, earth disasters and whatever. Where the aliens here on earth in the past? 

Human spirituality tells us of battles in the sky and heavenly battles, between good and evil. For me, if anyway true story, it just sounds like some type of unknown aircraft in the sky having a good old ruckus in the pre-diluvian ages? Nobody can proof that today!

To the modern world this all sounds crazy. Is it though? What if Soviet Union federation and America launched all their nuclear warheads at each other. Who'd be left behind to tell the story? Would that past be forgotten in hundreds years a thousand? This my speculation and take for what its worth. Others on here will say no way thats crazy thinking, but everyone sees things differently. 

A new thread would be needed to discuss it!

A new thread would be needed to discuss it!

Unless there is scope to involve an Alien conspiracy to the virus.

If there is such a thing as a superior alien life form capable of utilising chameleon synergies to mimic human life..... they would definitely be involved heavily with government agencies. For a fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Clarence Boddiker

Its possible that Reptilian is a code for Jews.

Although Icke himself apparently expressed surprise when confronted with this and claimed he had no idea.

Reptilian means the Reptilian mindset, or the Reptilian brain which is believed to posses instincts such as aggression, dominance, territoriality, and ritual displays and ritualistic behaviour.
    Self preservation and an intense sense of group identity with highly antagonistic attitudes towards the out groups are regarded as features of the reptilian mind.

All of the aforementioned characteristics have been levelled at Jews for Millenia.

Shape shifting is in reference to the belief that Jews outwardly present as members of the host society, and pass as American, English, French whatever but underneath they are Jews and loyal only to jews. and thus are 'shapeshifters'

Unless there is scope to involve an Alien conspiracy to the virus.

If there is such a thing as a superior alien life form capable of utilising chameleon synergies to mimic human life..... they would definitely be involved heavily with government agencies. For a fact.

I have not seen evidence aliens have takeover our world. Till i examine some evidence that convincing i don’t see it as beneficial endeavour to explore it. 

I do see evidence for alien visitations and ancient civilization rubbed out in the past on earth. Thats my interest right now. 

I don’t see any harm you speculating about lizard aliens ( your opinion) I don’t think this is place for you to share ideas.. Lot of people don’t believe in UFOs around here either, so talkiing about lizard people taking over our government would receive a wide stare and disbelieve. You'll better off joining another forum to talk about it with like minded people!

Personally i don't believe lizard people have taken over our government and replaced our leaders with clones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Here's a random curveball for the CT (or anti-CT) folks, some early studies show O blood types to have much lower incidence of trouble or complications with the WuFlu.

https://nypost.com/2020/03/17/people-with-blood-type-a-might-be-more-susceptible-to-coronavirus-study-finds/

Another (more wild) theory suggests that the Rh-Neg peoples are a bit 'special' i.e. 'Blue-Bloods' aka royal-blood lines, harking back to antiquity. Most of the European royals, and most of the current ones across the water (Liz, Charley & Co) are all '0 Negative'. W&K are both 0-Neg..

So the O- folks might shrug this flu off with greater ease, handy.

Although Icke himself apparently expressed surprise when confronted with this and claimed he had no idea.

Reptilian means the Reptilian mindset, or the Reptilian brain which is believed to posses instincts such as aggression, dominance, territoriality, and ritual displays and ritualistic behaviour.
    Self preservation and an intense sense of group identity with highly antagonistic attitudes towards the out groups are regarded as features of the reptilian mind.

All of the aforementioned characteristics have been levelled at Jews for Millenia.

Shape shifting is in reference to the belief that Jews outwardly present as members of the host society, and pass as American, English, French whatever but underneath they are Jews and loyal only to jews. and thus are 'shapeshifters'

I don't follow Icke. If his claim the lizards are aliens he talking about a non-human species? Not sure how the Jewish people fit in with that outlook?

Jews were never aggressive or cruel. They were looked down by the Romans and other cultures for being different. English looking down their noses at the Irish similar thing. Its one race of human society thinking they are superior to the other. Backward thinking as we all piss the same, eat the same and have all the same organs and blood. Religion is clearly what divided us!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,892 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

I don’t see any harm you speculating about lizard aliens ( your opinion) I don’t think this is place for you to share ideas.. Lot of people don’t believe in UFOs around here either, so talkiing about lizard people taking over our government would receive a wide stare and disbelieve. You'll better off joining another forum to talk about it with like minded people!

So if someone has a far-fetched view or belief, they should join an echo chamber where it won't be questioned. Got it.

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    So if someone has a far-fetched view or belief? they should join an echo chamber where it won't be questioned. Right.

Why do you care what he believes? He's not selling a product or getting rich from his belief?

We already know you, disbelieve. What is the point of discussing his belief with you to just troll him? You just attack him anyway.. So he better off sharing this opinion with people who feel the same way.

Every conspiracy far fetched for you. You have not accepted a conspiracy factual seen I posted here three years ago. Your posts attack the person. I would not waste my time on Skeptic forums trying to change their minds day after day.

I have not seen evidence aliens have takeover our world. Till i examine some evidence that convincing i don’t see it as beneficial endeavour to explore it. 

I do see evidence for alien visitations and ancient civilization rubbed out in the past on earth. Thats my interest right now. 

Personally i don't believe lizard people have taken over our government and replaced our leaders with clones.

But it is the place for you to share your ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Clarence Boddiker

I don't follow Icke. If his claim the lizards are aliens he talking about a non-human species? Not sure how the Jewish people fit in with that outlook?

Jews were never aggressive or cruel. They were looked down by the Romans and other cultures for being different. English looking down their noses at the Irish similar thing. Its one race of human society thinking they are superior to the other. Backward thinking as we all piss the same, eat the same and have all the same organs and blood. Religion is clearly what divided us!

I don't follow him either, just explaining a theory on Reptilians, you asked where the idea came from.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,892 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Why do you care what he believes? He's not selling a product or getting rich from his belief?

Don't care what someone believes. It's when they start stating these ridiculous beliefs as fact, that's when there is an issue. And echo chambers are simply incubators for that.

But it is the place for you to share your ideas?

I removed a quantity of posts from the 9/11 thread because all I got was personal attacks and some ignoring the evidence again. In truth to you, you’re civil compared to other people on this forum.

9/11 and JFK are mainstream conspiracy topics, when you go deep into a talk about lizard people, that's when the debunker mindset will surely explode with even more anger ;)

I just advising him to avoid the topic. I not his keeper if he wants to continue, not stopping him. I don’t see dohnjoe actually having a civil debate with him about the subject. 

We now discussing lizard people and not cronovirus, the thread has everything!

I removed a quantity of posts from the 9/11 thread because all I got was personal attacks and some ignoring the evidence again. In truth to you, you’re civil compared to other people on this forum.

9/11 and JFK are mainstream conspiracy topics, when you go deep into a talk about lizard people, that's when the debunker mindset will surely explode with even more anger ;)

I just advising him to avoid the topic. I not his keeper if he wants to continue, not stopping him. I don’t see dohnjoe actually having a civil debate with him about the subject. 

We now discussing lizard people and not cronovirus, the thread has everything!

You have bought different conspiracy theories into coronavirus threads so please dont attempt to take the high ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,408 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

David Icke is antisemtic? the same david icke that published a book that draws upon The Protocols of the Elders of Zion as if it was real? Say it aint so.

You have bought different conspiracy theories into coronavirus threads so please dont attempt to take the high ground.

Fair point. I did wander off into 9/11 talk.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 784 ✭✭✭LaFuton

so where are the muslims, anyone noticed they magically disappeared.

this is a great weapon, who ever loosed it

doesn't matter who

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 784 ✭✭✭LaFuton

aren't all the rich moving in to space, musks starlink etc, to leav3 us die off and fight each other, haven't conscience-wracked writers tried to warn us for decades

we are the frog, and the water is just nice now

World scary right now.

The Italians moving coffins on military trucks to other locations.

https://twitter.com/cencio4/status/1240408729100652546

New York literally falling apart right now. The New York mayor already announced tens of thousands of cases are likely already. They looking to bring a slow lockdown in next 48 to 72 hours. My prediction of three weeks is likely off, it might be week to two weeks a full lockdown will happen. A slower lockdown with the military may occur by this weekend. There calling it shelter in place.

Mayor saying he not going to do it on one news piece, but i think it just part of the script to get people prepared.

• Advertisement

Advertisement