Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronavirus

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

LaFuton wrote: »
    aren't all the rich moving in to space, musks starlink etc, to leav3 us die off and fight each other, haven't conscience-wracked writers tried to warn us for decades

we are the frog, and the water is just nice now

By next week, we all be on food stamps. Even the stock exchange trading closing down to convid-19 fears. Trades only online. Movie based stuff.

-1,338.46 .

If dropped 1,000 point a day we be at 10,000 in 9 days, that 2008 crash levels.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Does anyone have links to pages that talk about this being a cover-up for 5G?
    I know there are many that believe that now and I could do with a laugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

tuxy wrote: »

4chan your best option , comments on there are fun read.

http://boards.4channel.org/news/ crazy people on there.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

His accent is sublime, I reckon he could be a reptile with chameleon tendencies.

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Clarence Boddiker

David Icke is antisemtic? the same david icke that published a book that draws upon The Protocols of the Elders of Zion as if it was real? Say it aint so.

I don't really know much about Icke's beliefs at all. Just what I've read about him. I've never read or watched a single thing by him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Clarence Boddiker

4chan your best option , comments on there are fun read.

http://boards.4channel.org/news/ crazy people on there.

/pol/ is best board on 4chan. Although its completely gone to the dogs in recent years. Spammed to death with slide threads, usually by bots and leftist subversives sh1tting it up with anti woman and racism threads. But theres still a lot of gold there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

The 5G stuff is best considered news distortion, diversion, and stupid comedy, for stupid folks, at best.
    Same goes for vaping, no correlation whatsoever to influenza.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

The 5G stuff is best considered news distortion, diversion, and stupid comedy, for stupid folks, at best.
    Same goes for vaping, no correlation whatsoever to influenza.

Yes but it's a theory many believe. Discussion on that topic is hilarious so I would love to see people openly talk about it here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Yes but it's a theory many believe. Discussion on that topic is hilarious so I would love to see people openly talk about it here.

Maybe a singlular crazy cat, or someone else (there's a couple) that likes to soundbite the usual ufo/soro/martians/lizards stuff in as ever-lazy misdirection.

Perhaps the largest plain-sight CT would not surround the source of the virus, (these type of things are cyclical anyway).

Instead the focus is now/should be about the opportunistic opportunities it presents in the much longer term, in it's tragic wake.
    And if anyone might benefit from it.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Maybe a singlular crazy cat, or someone else (there's a couple) that likes to soundbite the usual ufo/soro/martians/lizards stuff in as ever-lazy misdirection.

But we've seen several conspiracy theorists on this thread say that David Icke is a reliable source of information.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

My dog is smarter then these numpties.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Lonesomerhodes

It's important to note you can listen to someone and not believe everything they say.

I can listen to Icke take some things and leave some other things.I think he's massively wrong on many many things but agree with him on the some other things. Take Brian Rose of London Real, a multi millionaire investor who could buy and sell anyone here does he believe everything Icke says?. Course not. But he's willing to discuss, debate, listen and have a adult discussion.

Here's part of him interviewing Icke.

I find it amazing people think if you listen to someone on anything you must believe them on everything!.
    It makes no sense whatsoever.

Doesn't surprise me however people think this. They people who believe this nonsense belief, they personally believe EVERYTHING governments and Varadkar tell them. Literally like they have no minds, just mindlessly follow any old shyte governments tell them!.
    They haven't the capacity to question or discern anything!.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,406 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I don't really know much about Icke's beliefs at all. Just what I've read about him. I've never read or watched a single thing by him.

clearly you dont.

It's important to note you can listen to someone and not believe everything they say.

I can listen to Icke take some things and leave some other things.I think he's massively wrong on many many things but agree with him on the some other things. Take Brian Rose of London Real, a multi millionaire investor who could buy and sell anyone here does he believe everything Icke says?. Course not. But he's willing to discuss, debate, listen and have a adult discussion.

Here's part of him interviewing Icke.

I find it amazing people think if you listen to someone on anything you must believe them on everything!.
    It makes no sense whatsoever.

Doesn't surprise me however people think this. They people who believe this nonsense belief, they personally believe EVERYTHING governments and Varadkar tell them. Literally like they have no minds, just mindlessly follow any old shyte governments tell them!.
    They haven't the capacity to question or discern anything!

You keep repeating this nonsense like a mantra you need to convince yourself that you are right and everybody opposed to you is wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Hoop66

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Ickey is a solid theorist however.

There is not a shred of evidence to disprove the reptilian conspiracy.

It is highly plausible that the reptiles have much longer lifespans, this would allow them to "mask" their existence.

Some posters are far too dismissive of some theories. It is too easy to criticize. Ickey has been proven correct in many theories before. It is only since in the last 20 years that theorists have begun to fathom his beliefs, his concepts are gaining more and more traction.

With cold efficiency?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,892 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

They haven't the capacity to question or discern anything!.

I must be one of these mindless people you keep referring to over and over again

Have to apologise for my sheer stupidity here, but didn't you claim that Leo Varadkar is "locking up" old people

What exactly is he doing that we (the sheep) aren't seeing?

if the Irish government aren't trying to protect us from this virus, what are they doing exactly?

(straight answers please, no evasion, or the usual "something fishy is going on" vagueness)

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    I must be one of these mindless people you keep referring to over and over again

Have to apologise for my sheer stupidity here, but didn't you claim that Leo Varadkar is "locking up" old people

What exactly is he doing that we (the sheep) aren't seeing?

if the Irish government aren't trying to protect us from this virus, what are they doing exactly?

(straight answers please, no evasion, or the usual "something fishy is going on" vagueness)

Creating a police state and technocracy based on a virus far far far less deadly than the common cold or flu. There you go.

People harassed, kidnapped without charge, people incarcerated in their own homes, technology monitoring everything and everyone.

The new 'Covid 19 emergency legislation' is nothing more than incredibly draconian police state laws.

Let's look at the wording of it

The emergency legislation also contains powers to detain those suspected of being infected with Covid-19.

Under the government’s emergency measures, if a medical officer believes “in good faith” that a person is a potential source of Covid-19 or that the person is a potential risk to public health and refuses or is unlikely to self-isolate, then the medical officer can order their detention and enforce isolation.

This is literally State sanctioned kidnapping without charge, how else would you describe it?.
    Any potential source of it?. That's everyone and anyone on in Ireland and Earth for that matter frankly.

You can be 'detained' soft brainwashing language for kidnapping for literally NOTHING. Suspected potential is so ambigious it's almost unbelievable

The above video is China yes but if this happened in modern Ireland would people bat an eyelid?. Doubt it.

So dumbed down so brainwashed now people being kidnapped and treated appallingly perhaps even killed in 'Quarrantine' is considered good or 'for safety' now.

I despair for the public nowadays.
    https://www.thejournal.ie/dail-returns-covid-19-5050041-Mar2020/

Creating a police state and technocracy based on a virus far far far less deadly than the common cold or flu. There you go.

People harassed, kidnapped without charge, people incarcerated in their own homes, technology monitoring everything and everyone.

The new 'Covid 19 emergency legislation' is nothing more than incredibly draconian police state laws.

Let's look at the wording of it

The emergency legislation also contains powers to detain those suspected of being infected with Covid-19.

Under the government’s emergency measures, if a medical officer believes “in good faith” that a person is a potential source of Covid-19 or that the person is a potential risk to public health and refuses or is unlikely to self-isolate, then the medical officer can order their detention and enforce isolation.

This is literally State sanctioned kidnapping without charge, how else would you describe it?.
    Any potential source of it?. That's everyone and anyone on in Ireland and Earth for that matter frankly.

You can be 'detained' soft brainwashing language for kidnapping for literally NOTHING. Suspected potential is so ambigious it's almost unbelievable

The above video is China yes but if this happened in modern Ireland would people bat an eyelid?. Doubt it.

So dumbed down so brainwashed now people being kidnapped and treated appallingly perhaps even killed in 'Quarrantine' is considered good or 'for safety' now.

I despair for the public nowadays.
    https://www.thejournal.ie/dail-returns-covid-19-5050041-Mar2020/

Just so we are absolutely clear, Varadker is not locking up old people. You claimed he was. You still haven't substantiated that claim so we can take it as the codswallop it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

Where is this police state??? Also this virus is much more dangerous than a cold....who has died from a cold??

Who is getting harassed and kidnapped?? People are being asked to work from home if they can....and public places are closing to make sure nothing spreads, all logical reasons. I don't see the army or police anywhere.....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,762 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

When Covid19 passes we can get back to the bread and butter stuff - flat earth and lizard people.

• Advertisement

Just so we are absolutely clear, Varadker is not locking up old people. You claimed he was. You still haven't substantiated that claim so we can take it as the codswallop it is.

I included a link to the article from that millenial rag thejournal.

If people are detained on 'suspicion' then that can anyone.

You will keep defending it until you or someone you know are dragged off to some prison like kip for 'quarantine.'

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE DISCUSS THE EMERGENCY LEGISLATION. THE DEFLECTION HERE IS SECOND TO NONE

I included a link to the article from that millenial rag thejournal.

If people are detained on 'suspicion' then that can anyone.

You will keep defending it until you or someone you know are dragged off to some prison like kip for 'quarantine.'

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE DISCUSS THE EMERGENCY LEGISLATION. THE DEFLECTION HERE IS SECOND TO NONE

If i remember correctly you made the claim about varadker locking up old people before the emergency legislation was announced. so it was codswallop. and you dont get to decide what is discussed.

If i remember correctly you made the claim about varadker locking up old people before the emergency legislation was announced. so it was codswallop. and you dont get to decide what is discussed.

Codswallop?. Ye olde English eh?. This isn't England circa 1860.
    It's Ireland 2020!.

How is it, came straight from Varadkar's mouth!.

I never said that was part of the legislation either your imagining things now.

Also if you don't want to discuss Corona and it's legislation what are you even doing here?.

Very very clear you can't debate anything anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

It's Ireland 2020!.

Also if you don't want to discuss Corona and it's legislation what are you even doing here?.

Which old people has Leo locked up??

It's Ireland 2020!.

so back to your claim then, what old people has Leo locked up? Or was that claim just malarkey?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,892 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Creating a police state

So you seem to be claiming that Leo Varadkar is using the virus in order to turn Ireland into some sort of permanent totalitarian "police state", right, and after the virus is gone, what will life be like in Ireland?

Will we need acetalyne torches to free our relatives welded into their houses by the Gardai? or will we be sent to gulags for daring to subvert the state?

so back to your claim then, what old people has Leo locked up? Or was that claim just malarkey?

Well he's not going to physically lock them up but one must understand the real prison is people's minds.

So with the brainwashing pre written speech Varadkar had most will be convinced to stay in for several months.

They are convinced to stay at home or potentially die. Disgusting fear mongering.

If you look at the Covid main thread on this the fear, fear and more fear.

People actually afraid to leave their homes, people locked up it's sheer insanity.

I'm here in work, go to shops met many people, here in work we don't really bother with that social distancing thing.

All fear mongering based on a routine virus.

People's lifes ruled by fear and paranoia. I bet half here are locked up afraid of human contact. Not one actually researched the percentage of infection or how likely it is etc etc.
    For those who say undoubtedly come back with me being irresponsible please do come back with infection stats and stats on healthy people in Ireland dying from it (not one has) both who died had 'underlying health issues' , also I'm not in contact with any people with compromised immune systems or elderly folk.

Most Just buy the brainwashing hook line and sinker and assume governments deeply care about them.

If you understant a simple fact you will begin to see the bigger picture.

NOTHING is done for our benefit by governnmets. LITERALLY NOTHING.

and apparently I'm the paranoid one? LOL:rolleyes:

It's the fear will kill you before any virus.

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭paddythere

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    So you seem to be claiming that Leo Varadkar is using the virus in order to turn Ireland into some sort of permanent totalitarian "police state", right, and after the virus is gone, what will life be like in Ireland?

Will we need acetalyne torches to free our relatives welded into their houses by the Gardai? or will we be sent to gulags for daring to subvert the state?

The fact remains that the virus will undoubtedly lead to a curtailing of civil liberties worldwide. Some of these restrictions/measures will stay in place after the pandemic eventually subsides.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

Not sure if this fits here - but does anyone think an disproportionate number of media types have contracted the virus ?

Stephanie Priesner, ( I am a doctor ) Ciara Kelly ( I am a doctor ) and maybe Claire Byrne ?

I think its very odd how veraciously Ciara Kelly ( I am a doctor ) was telling everyone to stay home and stop going out ( I know coz I am a doctor ) on TV3 last week. Now this week she has it and is reportedly working from a broom closet ( special one for doctors, coz she is a doctor in case you didnt know.

For those of you who didnt know, Ciara Kelly is a doctor.

• Advertisement

Well he's not going to physically lock them up but one must understand the real prison is people's minds.

So with the brainwashing pre written speech Varadkar had most will be convinced to stay in for several months.

They are convinced to stay at home or potentially die. Disgusting fear mongering.

If you look at the Covid main thread on this the fear, fear and more fear.

People actually afraid to leave their homes, people locked up it's sheer insanity.

Fear ruling people's lifes.

I'm here in work, go to shops met many people, here in work we don't really bother with that social distancing thing.

All fear mongering based on a routine virus.

People's lifes ruled by fear and paranoia. I bet half here are locked up afraid of human contact. Not one actually researched the percentage of infection or how likely it is or anything on it etc etc.
    Same folk believe every lie from government.

For those who say undoubtedly come back with me being irresponsible please do come back with infection stats and stats on healthy people in Ireland dying from it (not one has) both who died had 'underlying health issues' , also I'm not in contact with any people with compromised immune systems or elderly folk and frankly I think the psychological trauma of being told you can die of any minute of shaking hands or some other such nonsense is far more damaging than me going about my business.

Most Just buy the brainwashing hook line and sinker and assume governments deeply care about them.

If you understant a simple fact you will begin to see the bigger picture.

NOTHING is done for our benefit by governments. LITERALLY NOTHING.

and apparently I'm the paranoid one? LOL:rolleyes:

It's the fear will kill you before any virus.

It's well known psychological trauma damages the body. The fear and paranoia at the moment about even going outside these days is shocking and certainly damaging the elderly more than people think.

Advertisement