Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronavirus

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

EyesClosed wrote: »
    I think he is posting nonsense......that makes two of US!!!!!

So you are part of the collective?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Lonesomerhodes

Who has been forced into quarantine??? nobody that's who.

Never said anyone was, swear you people only see what you want from posts and never read anything.

I gave reference to the article several times now

https://www.thejournal.ie/dail-returns-covid-19-5050041-Mar2020/

https://www.rte.ie/news/politics/2020/0317/1123748-cabinet/

Bill only coming into law but it will lead to people being dragged off to quarantine in the very near future.

Gotta tool up to fight this extreme fascism!.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    I have.

No....no you have not....step outside your door and go to the shop pal

Can you leave your house right now? Is there a guard at your door stopping you from going outside?

I am being told to have "social awareness" and to " self isolate"?

My civil liberties are being impeded and coerced , every day.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,405 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I don't agree with you.

I think you are biased.

well of course you dont agree with me. who would publicly agree that they are posting nonsense. that is the most sensible thing you have posted so far.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,892 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

You can only cross a bridge when you come to it so I don't know. I'd imagine I'd go home, can't hold a gun to my bosses head to stay in now can I?. , could happen doing nothing here anyway to be frank.

Exactly, common sense. If people on your job start getting the virus and the boss, an authority figure, tells you to go home - you won't start claiming he is some proto-fascist trying to oppress you and "lock you up"..

If your work stops people from coming in, are they oppressing you?
    I never said anything about Doctors advising you to stay home I said people suspected of having it with no test being done being forced into quarantine, completely and totally different thing.

And doctors and medical professionals are advising governments all over the world what to do to curb or limit the spread..

Are these doctors and physicians trying to form some sort of tyrannical police state?

No....no you have not....step outside your door and go to the shop pal

You don't have the power or authority to tell me what to do?

Your tone is not very friendly, why are you calling me "pal"?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,516 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Never said anyone was, swear you people only see what you want from posts and never read anything.

I gave reference to the article several times now

https://www.thejournal.ie/dail-returns-covid-19-5050041-Mar2020/

https://www.rte.ie/news/politics/2020/0317/1123748-cabinet/

Bill only coming into law but it will lead to people being dragged off to quarantine in the very near future.

Gotta tool up to fight this extreme fascism!.

:pac:

i dont think understand what the word coerced means.

So you are not being "forced" to do anything yet you are claiming that you are. And then you wonder why you're not taken seriously:D

• Advertisement

i dont think understand what the word coerced means.

I don't think you are making sense, can you not string a sentence together correctly?

If you are going to criticize my understanding of the English language ….. please get your grammar correct when executing your criticism. ( and your spelling)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Lonesomerhodes

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Exactly, common sense. If people on your job start getting the virus and the boss, an authority figure, tells you to go home - you won't start claiming he is some proto-fascist trying to oppress you and "lock you up"..

If your work stops people from coming in, are they oppressing you?

And doctors and medical professionals are advising governments all over the world what to do to curb or limit the spread..

Are these doctors and physicians trying to form some sort of tyrannical police state?

No as Doctors don't have the brains or open mind to see the bigger picture, in fact many of them as thick as a double ditch to be honest. Most don't know nothing of vitamin and mineral benefits to the body.

They are pushing this stuff as they will coin it in on a vaccines knowing you can't really vaccinate against a virus as they mutate so often but they don't care so long as they get €€€€€€€ they will push any old shyte on the gormless fearful public.

I don't think you are making sense, can you not string a sentence together correctly?

If you are going to criticize my understanding of the English language ….. please get your grammar correct when executing your criticism. ( and your spelling)

now now. no need for that. try to answer the point. who is coercing you? who is impeding you? the answer to that is nobody. you are not being physically stopped from going where you please.

No as Doctors don't have the brains or open mind to see the bigger picture, in fact many of them as thick as a double ditch to be honest. Most don't know nothing of vitamin and mineral benefits to the body.

They are pushing this stuff as they will coin it in on a vaccines knowing you can't really vaccinate against a virus as they mutate so often but they don't care so long as they get €€€€€€€ they will push any old shyte on the gormless fearful public.

Measles
    Mumps
    Polio
    Etc

The list is quite long ;)

so what vitamins do you recommend for corona virus and where can I purchase them? Is it from the same place I can buy bleach that cures autism?

now now. no need for that. try to answer the point. who is coercing you? who is impeding you? the answer to that is nobody. you are not being physically stopped from going where you please.

I can't go to university and I can't go to the pub.

I can't go to a football match and I can't go to a concert.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,257 ✭✭✭jh79

Could you give examples of these gaps in knowledge?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

They are pushing this stuff as they will coin it in on a vaccines knowing you can't really vaccinate against a virus as they mutate so often
    Lol

but they don't care so long as they get €€€€€€€ they will push any old shyte on the gormless fearful public.
    So don't trust doctors because they are only in it for the money.
    But do trust people making money off vitamin and minerals and bleach enemas....

I can't go to university and I can't go to the pub.

I can't go to a football match and I can't go to a concert.

As I suspected you don't understand what the word coerced means.

so what vitamins do you recommend for corona virus and where can I purchase them? Is it from the same place I can buy bleach that cures autism?

Vitamin C and Zinc should help to boost your immune system.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Clarence Boddiker

FFS, Typical of conspiracy nuts to dispel a scientific article because they don't like the source reporting it.

In fairness if someone posts a scientific article from the Daily Mail it would be roundly rejected because its in the mail. That works both ways.

As I suspected you don't understand what the word coerced means.

Kind of rich coming from someone who literally cannot string a sentence together.:P

And there we have it

In fairness if someone posts a scientific article from the Daily Mail it would be roundly rejected because its in the mail. That works both ways.

Show me a scientific study in the daily mail... And I'll gladly read it

..... And you know this cause of scientific studies... So why not trust the same studies which are being done on the current virus pandemic

Show me a scientific study in the daily mail... And I'll gladly read it

Show me a website that offers proper scientific research and I will happily use it?

..... And you know this cause of scientific studies... So why not trust the same studies which are being done on the current virus pandemic

Which ones?

If the report was from a reputable source then who cares what paper/site publishes it?

will those vitamins stop me transmitting the virus to the elderly and those with underlying medical conditions?

• Advertisement

Lads at least one of the posters here is winding you up

The other ones, I can't vouch for ;)

Advertisement